ѕαℓναтσяє'ѕ ѕтσяαgє σf fσямѕ

A place to store your roleplay character information.

ѕαℓναтσяє'ѕ ѕтσяαgє σf fσямѕ

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:24 am

This is where i will create my forms and be dumping them here.
Please no one post of this thread or steal my designs. This is for my use only.

I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

тιgєя ℓιℓу | нσяѕє

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:26 am

╔═════════════╗
Name: Tiger Lily
Nickname: Lily
Herd: Loner

Weight: 420 kg
Height: Fifteen hands
Coat: Chestnut

Her stallion: None
Foals: None
╚═════════════╝
xxxxxxImage
This young mare is sweet and kind-hearted, although she is young she rather motherly. You might see her acting like a young filly when no one is around looking at her. She is also alert and so hardly sleeps because she likes to listen to her surroundings making sure the herd is safe even know it isn't her job to she likes to know that they are safe as well as her. Although, she tends to around a lot of the foals as she is very protective over them even if they aren't hers. Around stallions and older mares she quite timid as they are a lot older and wiser than her, she couldn't stand up to them. But if you annoy her or upset her you might see her wander off somewhere, she will still stay in sight but away from everyone else. Her flirty behaviour can also come across as teasing as she loves to tease the stallions. She is very loyal though and will behave, she will also be willing to carry a foal if the stallion would want her to. She hates loud noises, she becomes confused.
Last edited by I'm done delete me. on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

∂ανιиα fє∂єя | нυмαи

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:20 am

╔═════════════╗
Name: Davina Feder
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Voice: xx

Weight: 120 lbs
Height: 5'7"
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Hazel
Body mods: Ears pierced

Crush: Open {pm me}
Relationship: Single
Children: None
╚═════════════╝
This young lady is quite shy towards people she doesn't know to well or if she hasn't met them, but that shyness goes away when she is with her friends. She very friendly and a sort of motherly type of girl, she will try and cheer you up and will be there for you and support you. She is quite an open person and honest, she'll talk to you about anything or what you would like to hear and will listen to you. She's protective of her friends and family, she will put them first before herself as they seem to her more important than herself. On some occasions she can be flirty but that depends if you're the one flirting with her first, she might be teasing you or she might like you, you can't really tell with this young lady. If you do annoy her or upset her, she won't hesitate to walk off. She usually wanders off somewhere if you upset her as it will be quiet and it'll be hard to find her, she doesn't care if it's dangerous or not. But this lovely girl will try and put a smile on your face no matter what, that's her goal to make others happy. She doesn't like judgemental people, she finds them annoying they can upset her. She is a lover of animals and adventures.
Last edited by I'm done delete me. on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

¢ℓєσ | ∂σg

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:29 am

╔═════════════╗
Name: Cleo
Breed: Australian shepherd

Weight: 45 pounds
Height: 19 inches
Fur: Red Merle
Eyes: Ice blue

Mate: Nope
Offspring: None
╚═════════════╝
This young dog is very gentle. She is very friendly and loving, she does love to cheer other dogs up and make sure they are okay. She attends to be a friend to everyone in the pack not wanting to get on there bad side. Cleo likes to roam, she isn't very still as she likes to keep guard and make sure everything is secure from danger, she highly alert of her surroundings to make sure nothing goes wrong. She isn't very good around strangers as she is just protecting herself and anyone around her but once getting to know the other dog or human she start to accept him/her. You'll need to try and earn her trust as well. Also she is loyal to her friends as well. If she is around a flirty type of dog, she might be flirting with you although she might be just teasing you. Although she has her playful puppy side, she is mature in some cases and is motherly as well but this attends to be around when other are down or had enough of being playful.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

єяι¢ fє∂єя | ωєяєωσℓf

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:57 am

╔═════════════╗
Name: Eric Feder
Species: Werewolf

Weight: 165 lbs
Height: 5'10"
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Body mods: Tattoo {right arm}

╚═════════════╝
Eric is quite stubborn and doesn't like to follow orders usually although he was in the army, he did things his own way which got him kicked out because he made a mistake while in action. He isn't open as he keeps his feeling to himself and doesn't express himself. But, he can be sarcastic, annoying and flirty when he wants to be. He also seems quite lazy as he always is sitting around and doing nothing unless he felt like he needed to do something. Although he comes across a bad boy, when Eric finds his true love he might act completely out of natural behaviour. He likes to be a leader although he wouldn't be a good one, but he always wants to be right and won't stop arguing until he has won. However, on some days he likes to be alone, so either he'll remain away from people either in his room or out in the woods away from people. You'll probably find him smoking cigarettes, always carrying one behind his ear and some times you might find him playing his guitar. He becomes uneasy without having a cigarette, he will become quite fidgety when he doesn't have one for a long time.
Last edited by I'm done delete me. on Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fιℓтιαяи | ωσℓf

Postby I'm done delete me. » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:13 am

╔═════════════╗
Name: Filtiarn
Nickname: Tiarn

Weight: 55 pounds
Height: 32 inches
Fur: White
Eyes: Amber

Siblings: Unknown
Mate: Single
╚═════════════╝
This young wolf is very friendly and motherly. She doesn't like to see anyone upset or feeling down she just wants to try cheer them up. All this wolf wants to do is be friends with everyone so she could just get along with them so there will be less arguments between them and less fights. When she is extremely happy she can be a playful pup although she has matured but there has to be some fun in her life, so she just can help it but just try and get the others involved in a little play fight or trying to find roots to pull up. Otherwise she is protective of her pack mates making sure they are safe and we fed, she would put them first before herself. Also, she can be flirty but you wouldn't know if she is just teasing you or she might actually like you. If you annoy her you might find her moving away from you, so she could be alone and calm down. However, she wouldn't hurt a fly. But, Filtiarn is quite open about herself, if there was something on her mind she will speak to someone about it. She has a habit of over thinking things, this makes her want to be alone and so will wander off.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ωєяєωσℓf

Postby I'm done delete me. » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:31 pm

╔═════════════╗
Name: Jake Feder
Species: Werewolf

Weight: 152 lbs
Height: 5'9"
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Blue
Body mods: Tattoo {right arm}

Crush: None
╚═════════════╝
Jake is quite stubborn and doesn't like to follow orders usually although he was in the army, he did things his own way which got him kicked out because he made a mistake while in action. He isn't open as he keeps his feeling to himself and doesn't express himself. But, he can be sarcastic, annoying and flirty when he wants to be. He also seems quite lazy as he always is sitting around and doing nothing unless he felt like he needed to do something. Although he comes across a bad boy, when Eric finds his true love he might act completely out of natural behaviour. He likes to be a leader although he wouldn't be a good one, but he always wants to be right and won't stop arguing until he has won. However, on some days he likes to be alone, so either he'll remain away from people either in his room or out in the woods away from people. You'll probably find him smoking cigarettes, always carrying one behind his ear and some times you might find him playing his guitar. He becomes uneasy without having a cigarette, he will become quite fidgety when he doesn't have one for a long time.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--

Postby I'm done delete me. » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:21 am

╔═════════════╗
Name: Mika
Breed: Finnish Spitz
Owned by: The Shoemaker

Weight: 24 pounds
Height: 18 inches
Fur: Shades of golden-red,
ranging from pale honey
to deep auburn.
Eyes: Greyish black
Body: Muscular and square

Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Mate: Nope
╚═════════════╝
She is very friendly and loving, she does love to cheer other dogs up and make sure they are okay. She attends to be a friend to everyone, not wanting to get on there bad side. Mika likes to roam, she isn't very still as she likes to keep guard and make sure everything is secure from danger, she highly alert of her surroundings to make sure nothing goes wrong. She isn't very good around strangers as she is just protecting herself and anyone around her but once getting to know the other dog or human she start to accept him/her. You'll need to try and earn her trust as well. Also she is loyal to her friends and owner as well. If she is around a flirty type of dog, she might be flirting with you although she might be just teasing you. Although she has her playful puppy side, she is mature in some cases and is motherly as well but this attends to be around when other are down or had enough of being playful.
xxxxShe's been loyal to her owner since she was picked out by him. As he makes his shoes, she had claimed the place under the desk where he works as her sleeping spot. She would follow her owner anyway, and usually she would pull a mini sled behind her to pull anything he couldn't carry. At home she'll curl up on his bed with him and wouldn't leave his side.
Last edited by I'm done delete me. on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:37 am

╔═════════════╗
Name: Alice Feder
Species: --

Height: 5'7"
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Brown

adventures
Dislikes: Judgemental people
Fears: Thunder storms &
crowds, small places.
╚═════════════╝
This young lady is quite shy towards people she doesn't know to well or if she hasn't met them, but that shyness goes away when she is with her friends. She very friendly and a sort of motherly type of girl, she will try and cheer you up and will be there for you and support you. She is quite an open person and honest, she'll talk to you about anything or what you would like to hear and will listen to you. She's protective of her friends and family, she will put them first before herself as they seem to her more important than herself. On some occasions she can be flirty but that depends if you're the one flirting with her first, she might be teasing you or she might like you, you can't really tell with this young lady. If you do annoy her or upset her, she won't hesitate to walk off. She usually wanders off somewhere if you upset her as it will be quiet and it'll be hard to find her, she doesn't care if it's dangerous or not. But this lovely girl will try and put a smile on your face no matter what, that's her goal to make others happy. She doesn't like judgemental people, she finds them annoying they can upset her.

She has a rather small family, as her father isn't very connected to them all it's just him, her brother and herself. Her mother died when her brother was born about eight years ago, it was a hard time for them all and her father had to get a second job whilst she tried look after her baby brother so she had to miss most of her school life because of this. Although a few years past and her father was struggling to maintain two jobs and two kids and was forced to give them up and so they are in foster care. She sent letters to her father once a month to stay in contact up two years later letters stopped coming and she didn't know why. And so she continued on with her life although she still had the thought of what happened to her father. As she turned seventeen she tried to find out what happened to her father, she never really connected with her adoptive parents but her brother grew on them and started to call them mother and father this rather annoyed her as they aren't their real parents. After a few months she found out what happened to her father and that he had a heart attack and died. This was a tough year as she was annoyed as she never got to see her father and never was told all this time, and she didn't get to say her final good-byes.

Now eighteen, she works at a pet store where people buy animals for pets but hopes to gain experience from this and apply to be in the RSPCA so she could save animals and give them a second chance in life. Her brother and her don't really talk any more, although they are still in the same house they don't really connect very well since he thinks their adoptive parents are their real parents. She parties most night just to get out of the house and away from others and mostly stays in her room as well as she saves up money to get her own place so she could move out.

I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ѕαℓναтσяє'ѕ ѕтσяαgє σf fσямѕ

Postby I'm done delete me. » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:16 am

╔═════════════╗
Name: Hayley Feder
Werewolf form: xx

Height: 5'8"
Hair: Brown with blonde
highlights.
Eyes: Light blue

╚═════════════╝
This young lady is quite shy towards people she doesn't know to well or if she hasn't met them, but that shyness goes away when she is with her friends. She very friendly and a sort of motherly type of girl, she will try and cheer you up and will be there for you and support you. She is quite an open person and honest, she'll talk to you about anything or what you would like to hear and will listen to you. She's protective of her friends and family, she will put them first before herself as they seem to her more important than herself. On some occasions she can be flirty but that depends if you're the one flirting with her first, she might be teasing you or she might like you, you can't really tell with this young lady.
xxxxxxx If you do annoy her or upset her, she won't hesitate to walk off. She usually wanders off somewhere if you upset her as it will be quiet and it'll be hard to find her, she doesn't care if it's dangerous or not. But this lovely girl will try and put a smile on your face no matter what, that's her goal to make others happy. She doesn't like judgemental people, she finds them annoying they can upset her. She is a lover of animals and adventures. She will always stay loyal to her pack no matter what.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me