ѕαℓναтσяє'ѕ ѕтσяαgє σf fσямѕ

A place to store your roleplay character information.

𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐒

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:13 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
name mia naveen roberts gender is a female age twenty one years old sexuality heterosexual v
oice
angelina jolie faceclaim zendaya coleman crush none (pm) positive traits kind, caring, pro
tective, listener
negative traits bit of a rebel, stubborn, overthinker appearance mia stands at
a height of five foot and seven inches. she is slim and tall but with an hourglass body. she isn't ve
ry muscular either, doesn't really have any upper body strength but can hold her weight. she has
light dark skin, that has no freckles or scars. she has dark brown eyes and brunette hair which is
naturally curly. she doesn't really do anything else with her hair but to leave it curly. she quite n
atural with her make up, doesn't really go to extreme. she has her earlobes pierced and nothing
else. she also doesn't have any tattoos on her body.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(werewolf) 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐒

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:58 am

name mia naveen roberts gender is a female age twenty one years old sexuality heterosexual v
oice
angelina jolie faceclaim zendaya coleman crush none (pm) positive traits kind, caring, pro
tective, listener
negative traits bit of a rebel, stubborn, overthinker appearance mia stands at
a height of five foot and seven inches. she is slim and tall but with an hourglass body. she isn't ve
ry muscular either, doesn't really have any upper body strength but can hold her weight. she has
light dark skin, that has no freckles or scars. she has dark brown eyes and brunette hair which is
naturally curly. she doesn't really do anything else with her hair but to leave it curly. she quite n
atural with her make up, doesn't really go to extreme. she has her earlobes pierced and nothing
else. she also doesn't have any tattoos on her body.
wolf dark brown fur, brown eyes.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
she was rejected from her father but was closer to her mother, her father being the alpha he wanted his first born to be a boy. once she was eighteen he kicked her out to find her own pack. she then found mason's pack, there were more males than females but all the females belonged to the alpha. at first he didn't notice mia around but once she had proven her worth, he kept her close. mia was his favourite female of the pack, choosing her has the alpha female although she had no power over the pack, the choices were made by mason. she figured out why they had less females than males after a while, the females were sent to different pack to spy but most of them didn't come back as they were to slip up and killed for being a traitor. mia had spied on a few packs herself. mason's pack would take them down with ease, once they knew everything about them. they wanted a larger territory and pack. they have been taken down packs for years and they are a well known as the villainous pack , mia was their best spy within the pack. though she was mason's mate, she did not love him although, she makes him think she does. if she had a choice she wanted to leave this pack, but if she did they would kill her for treason.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐒

Postby I'm done delete me. » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:29 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          name mia naveen roberts gender is a female age twenty three years rank she is the beta of the pack sexuality heterosexual scent jasmine & blossom faceclaim & voice zendaya coleman crush none (pm) positive traits kind, caring, protective, hardworking negative traits quiet, stubborn, overthinker appearance mia stands at a height of five foot and seven inches. she is slim and tall but with an hourglass body. she quite muscular she has to be for her rank. her body doesn't show how strong she is but she can take you in a fight if she had to, but probably wouldn't win. she has light dark skin, that has no freckles or scars. she has dark brown eyes and brunette hair which is naturally curly. she doesn't really do anything else with her hair but to leave it curly. she quite natural with her make up, doesn't really go to extreme. she has her earlobes pierced and nothing else. mia isn't one for fashion she likes to be casual as you'll find her in some jeans and possibly a baggy jumper. she also doesn't have any tattoos on her body. her wolf is a dark brown, with brown eyes. the body of her wolf frame is quite small, with long legs.
Last edited by I'm done delete me. on Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:05 am, edited 10 times in total.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ѕαℓναтσяє'ѕ ѕтσяαgє σf fσямѕ

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:59 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xx⋅⚜⋅ ⋅⚜⋅ ⋅⚜⋅ ⋅⚜⋅ ⋅⚜⋅ ⋅⚜⋅ ⋅⚜⋅ ⋅⚜⋅ ⋅⚜⋅ ⋅⚜⋅
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mia was in a pack once but that was only her parents pack. he
r father being the alpha. she learnt the ways of the werewolf
was taught how to fight and hunt by other pack members and
was in line to be alpha. at the age of sixteen, she was getting
annoyed with all the talk about the vampire and werewolves
going against each other she didn't see the point in it so she c
hose to run away from it all. she went from town to town but
when she turned twenty she settled down in a place as she co
ulnd't be bothered to run anymore from her past. packs kept
offering her to join but she did not want to, the packs she met
had all the same drive as they hated the vampires. she chose
to go things alone, to look after herself as she was done with p
ack life. she remains alone, trying to keep out of the other we
rewolves way because she can't be bothered for any of them.

x
[ pm me to talk about relations ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xx⋅⚜⋅ ⋅⚜⋅ ⋅⚜⋅ ⋅⚜⋅ ⋅⚜⋅ ⋅⚜⋅ ⋅⚜⋅ ⋅⚜⋅ ⋅⚜⋅ ⋅⚜⋅
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐒' 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒
xxxxname | alpha werewolf | relation
xxxxwords
xxxxname | beta werewolf | relation
xxxxwords
xxxxname | werewolf| relation
xxxxwords
xxxxname | werewolf | relation
xxxxwords
xxxxwords
xxxxwords
xxxxwords
xxxxwords
xxxxwords
xxxxname | vampire coven leader | relation
xxxxwords
xxxxname | vampire council member | relation
xxxxwords
xxxxwords
xxxxwords
xxxxname | vampire | relation
xxxxwords
xxxxwords
xxxxwords
xxxxwords
xxxxwords
xxxxname | rogue | relation
xxxxwords
xxxxwords
xxxxwords
xxxxname | independent | relation
xxxxwords
xxxxname | independent | relation
xxxxwords
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:02 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
name aerin gender is a female age three years old sexuality heterosexual voice zendaya c
oleman
crush none (pm) positive traits kind, caring, protective, listener negative traits st
ubborn, over-thinker, jealousy
appearanceaerin is quiet petite and slim only standing at th
e height of twenty-seven inches. but her height doesn't bother her, and the wolves that we
re to mock her of her height she just laughs along with them as she couldn't care any less.
her legs are quiet long built for speed, she is quiet muscular as well. she is also quiet light
on her paws. her weight is average, due to her ranking there is always enough food for her
but she likes to leave most for the pack. her eyes are a light brown colour. her fur mixtures
of grey, white and black.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
once a princess now homeless, as the winter had begun
she knew it would be tough for the pack. but for the th
ree years she had been around the pack had managed t
o push through it, some were lost of course but as a pac
k they were still a whole. but this year was different, sh
e had never had a winter like this. the lose of friends m
ade her heart broken, she watched as the fell underweig
ht and could barely move. it was hard see those strong
wolves turn to nothing as they wasted away. it made her
unsociable for a few months as she watched before her e
yes her pack dying. however the biggest loss was the alph
a, that's when everyone turned on each other. she didn't
want anything to do with this war between each other, s
he stayed out of it. she didn't want to loss anymore of wh
at she had left of her family. but could she really call the
m her family now since they had all turned on each other.
now out of the cold months, she was determined to put t
he past behind her and try rebuild this pack with the quee
n. it maybe hard but as the once princess she felt as if it w
as her duty to help create peace within the pack once again.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐍𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐒

Postby I'm done delete me. » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:44 am

name mia naveen roberts gender is a female age twenty four years old sexuality heterosexual fa
ceclaim & voice
zendaya coleman crush none (pm) positive traits kind, caring, protective, listen
er
negative traits bit of a rebel, stubborn, overthinker appearance mia stands at a height of five
foot and seven inches. she is slim and tall but with an hourglass body. she isn't very muscular eith
er, doesn't really have any upper body strength but can hold her weight. she has light dark skin, t
hat has no freckles or scars. she has dark brown eyes and brunette hair which is naturally curly. s
he doesn't really do anything else with her hair but to leave it curly. she quite natural with her ma
ke up, doesn't really go to extreme. she has her earlobes pierced and nothing else. she also doesn'
t have any tattoos on her body.
occupation modelling
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
mia had a small family it was just her, her father and mother. she was home schooled and was tutored by her father as he was a professor. but when she turned thirteen, her father left he went off with another women leaving mia and her mother. they lost the house and everything they owned as her father divorced her mother, he managed to get everything. however her mother was an actress, so she manged to get a roof over their head and mia went to school privately. she never saw her father again and her mother never wanted to talk about him. as she turned eighteen she got into modelling for magazines and clothing, she became quite popular as the money poured in. as she reached the age of twenty-four her mother turned sick, the doctors diagnosed her with cancer, she only had a few months left to live. mia spent everyday looking after her mother, watching her getting sicker everyday and the doctors could do nothing to save her. months passed and her mother died. she was left alone, with no other family to surround her. her whole world had stopped around her. for a few months she stayed inside but wanted to get away from everything. so went away on holiday only to end in disaster.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:12 am

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍

gull - mother figure | silas - love inte
rest | atlas - friend | polaris - friend
| camelia - unsure

you'll find aerin rather blunt to the stra
ngers that do enter the pack. usually sh
e can tell the nice ones from the bad a
nd so she will be more open towards th
em, to entering the pack. it'll take a w
hile to earn her trust but once you have
she will be that kind, caring wolf that y
ou see her be towards other pack mem
bers. she's protective of the pack consi
dering them as her family. however if s
he feels her rank is challenged then sh
e can be quite jealous towards the fem
ale but also stubborn.
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬a lonely crown prince || name ||
              words
            the heartbroken queen || gull || positive
              gull is like a mother to aerin, she is always there for her and them same the other way round. aerin is very attached to gull since she thinks of her as her mother. but also orpheus felt like a father to her, when he died her connection with gull grew more since she grieved with her. she would help gull in anyway possible, wherever she goes aerin will follow as she trusts her with her life.
            her old friend, the duke || galaxial ||
              words
            a humble healer || atlas || positive
              this a wolf she could be friends with, he seems rather nice and being their healer she would rather stay on his good side since he is the only healer in the pack and he could choose not to help her in her time of ill health. however, she is quite fond of him and would like to be close friends with this wolf. happy to help him out whenever he needs it.
            the war-torn warrior || polaris || neutral
              somewhat she feels protected by polaris due to her rank, she is a rather strong female and aerin is not the one that wants to be on the bad side of her. polaris must of seen a lot in her time, and aerin is interested in the female but whether or not she could be close friends with her would be somewhat hard maybe difficult since she isn't very open towards the pack. she would like to see another side to polaris but she feels as if it would be hard to open her up.
            suspicious outsiders || silas || positive
              he maybe an outsider but aerin is drawn to him like a moth to a flame. he may mock her because of her position, but she can't help but feel something for him. they might flirt with each other but also they may argue as well. but somehow she feels a connection between them.
            suspicious outsiders || camelia || neutral
              this female she finds difficult. as much as she has to break down barriers so she could get to trust aerin and show her, her good side is gonna be hard due to her other side being rather rude. as she gets to know camelia she isn't going to trust her fully since there is two sides to this wolf. she feels as if she might try to take her position in the pack, which she will not allow.
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:53 am

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐀
mia caring nature is more drawn towards her pack then the rivals, but it will mostly be shown towards the humans and loners. she is protective of the pack as in her eyes they are her family and the only family she, they have gotten her through a rough patch in her life. she had lost her baby three years ago, at the time she was a loner but didn't have a home. the stress she went through and not able to eat took a toll on her baby's life, her baby was stillborn. the only thing that kept her going was gone out of her life and he didn't even get to see the world. the silvermoon pack had taken her in a week before she had given birth. the pack had gotten through the loss of her baby although she still thinks about him. but now she was part of the pack, she would work hard to keep them safe. she is quiet at time, mostly deep thought about the baby she had lost or other things on her mind. stubborn as well, mostly during arguments when she wants to be right or trying to get someone to stop them from doing something wrong like putting the pack in danger. an overthinker she worries about the little things as she cares to much about everyone. but mia likes to be the one you can talk to that you can trust, that shoulder to cry on and does very well at keeping secrets. however, at time she is jealous of the wolves that have children, but she would never hurt anyone.
𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒
words
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:35 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
name nova gender is a female age three years sexuality heterosex
ual
scent jasmine & blossom breed siberian husky voice zendaya c
oleman
crush no love interest rank no currant rank positive traits
kind, caring, protective, trustworthy. negative traits otherthinker,
stubborn, jealous
appearance nova is a pure white siberian husky,
with no markings. both of her eyes a icy blue colour. her nose is a
slight dark pink colour. she stands at a height of eighteen inches.
her tail isn't quite as curled as some huskies. her coat is thick to k
eep he warm during the cold seasons. this female doesn't have any
scars or health issues. but she does have a small frame than other
huskies, but she is quite muscular due to being a former sled dog n
ow pet. she has a strong jawline as well.
offspring she has none but
she would like some.
siblings she was in a litter of six. four brothers
and one sister, she was the runt of the litter. but they were all brou
ght before her.
likes fish, snow, attention, cuddles, new smells. disl
ikes
thunder, being alone, bullies, dirty and mattered coat.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝑁𝑂 𝐵𝐸𝐴𝑈𝑇𝑌 𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑆 𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝐴 𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝑅𝑇
Last edited by I'm done delete me. on Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me