Are You Unseen? DNP, Character Thread

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Lavender Mist..., Mon Aug 31

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:30 pm

nickname
Lani, Gali, Lilani
shift
cougar
sexuality
hetero.
crush
open
hair
sandy blonde
eyes
grey
height
5'3"
▐ ⚜▐
▐ ✵▐
▐ ⚜▐
▐ ✵▐
▐ ⚜▐
▐ ✵▐
▐ ⚜▐
▐ ✵▐
▐ ⚜▐
▐ ✵▐
▐ ⚜▐
▐ ✵▐
▐ ⚜▐
▐ ✵▐

While this probably has no importance Lilani is native American and was raised by grandparents who were very into their culture so she tends to do some very odd things for an eighteen year old— such as collecting feathers. She tends to be rather laid back and easy going so it can seem like she's never surprised but really it's because she is rather slow and her brain doesn't respond very quickly. Not to be called dimwitted though this girl is actually very smart and creative, her reactions being fast when she wants them to be but her words and facial expressions not so much. Some will wonder what's so good about this turtle who has to think long and hard to even pick out what ice cream she wants to eat, and the answer is that she is a very loyal sweetheart. Her name literally meaning 'friend'. Lani is brave and will often surprise people but is spacey so be warned.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sky or Sea, Kailani Tyne.

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:41 am

ImageImageImage
╭          ╮    
nickname: Kai
birthday: May 2nd
shift: kingfisher
╰          ╯
╭          ╮
hair: long and blonde
eyes: sea blue
body: slender, dainty
height: 5'1"
skin: fair
╰          ╯
╭          ╮
sexuality: hetero.
crush: tbd
love: tbd
relation status: single
╰          ╯
╭          ╮
m. trait: quiet
p. traits: gentle, calm,
 loyal, confident, kind,
 good-natured, graceful

n. traits: shy, reserved,
 stubborn, cunning, wary

╰          ╯
ImageImage

Typically found around the water at a distance Kai looks as if she could be a nymph or simply just disappear due to her small frail built and quiet nature. Often if you even so much as blink she will vanish as she isn't much of a people person and is actually a little afraid of a lot of shapeshifters on the island since they are mostly large predators (especially compared to her pretty little bird self) and does not want to, accidentally or otherwise, get eaten. Despite her rather shy and timid personality though she is also rather confident in her abilities as she can make natural remedies from the plants on the island and has a calm disposition when dealing with people. She is a little territorial, sensitive to cold weather but enjoys a brisk breeze now and again, loves water and being alone to think, is peaceful, kind, and really rash. Kai like to think of herself as cunning and smart— which she is, but, not always does she thinks things through so she can make a mess of a situation if one isn't careful. She need someone who can take care of her yet respects her independence.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shifting Out of Shy, Amia Statleon.

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:18 pm

╔═════════════════════╗
   name: Amia Katleen Statleon
   nickname: Amia, Mia
   role: Back-Up Singer
   species: shapeshifter
   stage color: purple
   sexuality: hetero.
   crush: T. Lead Singer
   relationship status: single
   f.c.: unknown
p. traits: sweet, cheerful,     
hardworking, allocentric,     
benevolent, loyal,     
compassionate    
n. traits: shy, anxious,     
careless, cowardly, hesitant,     
insecure, passive,     
spineless    

╚═════════════════════╝
How is it a girl so shy and afraid of people could end up in a punk pop band rising in popularity? Simple. You mix her with her group of friends and something to sing and she almost becomes a different person. She is very submissive so she bends to others wills very easy and has a lot of nervous habits; looking down, fiddling with her shirt, biting her lip, stuttering, blush when people she isn't used to talk to her. That kind of thing. A scardy-cat and a wuss she causes so many problems it's a wonder people stick around, or at least haven't put "caution" on her forehead. With all her bad faults though she has a positive outlook on life and is a very sweet girl. Around her friends and family Mia will act more like a normal human being as she can calm down around them but should a stranger enter the scene and she will start freaking out. The only time that doesn't happen is when she is focused on a song. Be it on the piano, in the studio, or on a stage, her confidence grows exponentially so while she doesn't have enough to feel comfortable as the lead singer she feels that her voice is perfectly suited for back-up and after the first couple of gigs really enjoyed performing. The sucky thing is, after turning eighteen just recently, when she gets too nervous or in contact with an animal she'll go "poof!" and instead of a human girl you'll see a critter standing right where this brunette was. It would be cool if she could get the hang of it since she absolutely adores animals but at the moment she has no control over when she shifts so it tends to make her freak outs worse.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:04 pm

I like quotes and feel like being empowered. I just can't choose and want the option to change my mind.

Last edited by Miss✥Unseen on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Don't you just love family?

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:12 am

ImageImage

name Carter Jane Merci
nickname Carter
age twenty four
gender female
birthday May 16th
rank communications

hair blonde
eyes blue
skin light tan
height 5'2"
weight secret
wolf .xXx.

p. traits fair, earnest,
direct, playful, smart

n. traits proud, stubborn,
willful, secretive

m. traits easy going,
determined

Carter has a presence all her own, carefully balancing pack life with caring for a child she has a lot on her plate yet never seems to bend. Often friendly and playful she is the type of person to get along with practically everyone or at least has no reason for them to hate her but a few people who can't stand her crop up every now and again. She knows how to behave in different situations and that makes her valuable in Communications since she can respond either calmly or with an appropriate amount of humor. It's hard for her to show her faults as she feels that she always has to show how strong (mentally) she is but catch her alone and you may find her head in her hands. Tired and worried. If you watch her it's clear she has trouble responding to orders she doesn't approve of and will often complete such tasks in an arrogant manner but she respects authority and as long as they respect her in return she is likely to have less issues with them. Should anyone, anyone appear to be a threat towards Gabriel she will turn into a scary demon from their worse nightmares.

A lot about her past before joining Jeshi five years ago is unknown. The most that she will say was it was uneventful up until she was seventeen and from there it was a roller coaster. It is also known that Gabriel is not her son but is her relative that she has taken in at her son. There is rumors that he is the child of her sister and a member from Jeshi but is it true? Ask her and a odd look will come your way but there will be no answer from her.

Heterosexual and single.

name
Gabriel Arthur Merci
nickname
Gabby Gail
birthday
December 23rd
rank
pup

hair
sandy brown
eyes
blue
skin
fair
height
3'0"
weight
34lbs
wolf
.xXx.

One of the sweetest children you'd ever meet Gabriel is hyper and friendly. Getting messy often, much like your usual boy, he loves playing around in the dirt and with bugs but isn't fond of scary things so ghosts and monsters under his bed are a definite no. Being taught well he has good manners for a four year old but does mess up from time to time, not realizing what he is doing or that he is in trouble. He trusts anyone Carter trusts and upon the first meeting may give them a little "treat" feeling rather proud of himself. A little wary of strangers thought he may at first remain quiet but ask him a question about something he likes and he'll be all over you like an eager puppy. Once more showing his hyper self. His favorite things are; soccer, bouncy balls, bugs, superheroes, the color blue, and if there is TV at the place probably the Wild Krats, Octonots, Harry and his Bucket full of Dinosaurs, and Little Einsteins.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dangerous By Nature

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:34 pm

ImageImage
female
head councilor

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Just who is Becca and why does she know about the wolves of Clearwater? As the eldest child of the Harvester family it is her birth right and duty to protect the lycans from her own kind, the way her family decided to do it? By making a camp where they could teach the younger generations how to appreciate both one another and nature. She had been taught from a young age that werewolves were just like humans but because they were a little different from everyone else were feared and sent into hiding where they soon became a myth. Her grandmother had raised her to be strong and bold, something that she has been trying to prove everyday since she has taken her position as head councilor but she still has a lot to learn. As her parents tackle the challenge of setting up a new camp in a near by state, her younger sister starts her first year of high school, and her grandmother retires to a living center in town how will this young adult handle things?

At times a leader Becca knows how to behave like a mature adult but finds herself acting like a child upon occasion. She handles responsibility well, knowing how to think quickly of a solution to just about any problem, and is confident in her abilities. Maybe even too confident. Because she is proud and strong she doesn't really know how to deal with something she can't fix yet won't ask for help as she doesn't know how and doesn't believe anyone would help her since she can normally do things by herself. It causes her to show her bad side, snapping easy and venting out piled up frustration, but she tries not to be around others when she is like this or puts up a friendly mask so they can't tell that she is in a sour
mood. Everything she does is for others sake and the concept of "taking a break" has never crossed her mind. A workaholic to the core when it comes to her job it's a good thing she loves people and has a good heart, but Becca is also very stubborn and is used to getting her way.

Her hair is a dark curly brown a little higher than mid back, eyes a piercing ice blue, and skin is fair with a healthy glow, Becca is a bit on the short side being only 5'3 1/2" in height but carries her as if she 5'7" (partially because of her shoes). She is skinny but well muscled due to the amount of labor she has done around the camp and has an hourglass figure. Often wearing a brown leather jacket, heeled boots, and feathered earrings or sneakers, jeans, tucked in t-shirt, and hair tied back in a low ponytail.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(` ❄ Oddly Reckless )

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:26 pm

┏        ┓
name
Leonardo Mari James
nickname
Loli (Low-Lee)
rank
medic
pack
thunder

+ traits
friendly, cheerful, intelligent,
honest, capable, benevolent

- traits
reckless, gullible, stubborn,
curious, quirky, impulsive

sexuality
heterosexual
relationship status
single, open

xXx
┗        ┛

Her story starts off in Indonesia where her parents had been honeymooning when she was born and was promptly raised her there until she was four years old. Her parents who were full of wanderlust then decided it was time to leave and moved for a time to Custer South Dakota, right next to the Black Hills National Forest, and her mother's aunt. After a year of living there they planned to move yet again with their daughter but her aunt convinced them to let the child stay with her so she'd have a chance at a more normal life. The child then moved in with her great aunt but soon started saying how she made friends with a wolf. Her aunt dismissed it thinking it was just a imaginary friend as there was only a few sightings of Grey wolves in South Dakota and none were anywhere near Custer and they continued to live their lives. Loli, who truly did become friends with a 'wolf', soon said goodbye to the animal that she had been feeding as he was too sick and injured to move for a while and forgot all about it until she was seventeen. At the wrong place at the wrong time she had been hanging out with her friends when they were attacked by a bison leaving two girls with minor injuries and her hospitalized and close to death. To return the favor from long ago the 'wolf' now as a man turned her into a werewolf like himself and taught her the more herbal part of her trade since she had been learning the art of healing ever since their first meeting. When she was eighteen he introduced her to the thunder pack and she continues to stay with them for better or for worse.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spitfire and Blood

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:09 pm

randomness! Image
┏          ┓
name Tempest Loraine Amber Alorose
nickname Tempest, Amber, Pest, etc..
age eighteen
gender female
role cursed vampy

+ traits confident, self-reliant,
 protective, honest, focused, kind at
 heart, alluring
- traits flirty, blunt, cocky, irritable,
 sarcastic, high-handed, reckless

sexuality heterosexual
relationship status single, open

┗          ┛
    Image Image Image Image

Raised by a father who was just as stubborn and irritable as her they lived on the poor side of town but seemed to have little problem except for her rebellious moments and actually enjoy egging each other on. She isn't above slipping out and doing things she isn't supposed to and actually convinced her father to give her parental permission so she could get a tattoo on her back. Tempest is a girl whose heart races for excitement and mystery seeing how she is a mischievous daredevil but she doesn't really seem to be good with people. Her straightforward nature sending people away and her sarcasm pissing them off. Even though she doesn't care what others think about her those who are willing to stick around get her whole heart and have a friend for life. Rich honey and sable brown eyes follow men of the 'tall, dark, and mysterious' type, which in the past has caused her a bit of pain, but she just can't help finding them attractive. She will flirt with just about any guy she finds good looking and even a few girls although she is straight.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ★ ] Chloe Rabnott. Hufflepuff

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:21 pm

❑ ❒ ❑ ❒ ❑ ❒ ❑ ❒ ❑ ❒ ❑ ❒ ❑ ❒ ❑ ❒ ❑ ❒ ❑ ❒ ❑ ❒
f.c. india eisley
name
Chloe Temperance
Rabnott
nicknames
Chloe, Cho, Tempi
    sexuality
    hetero.
    crush
    n/a
blood
half-blood
house
hufflepuff
wand
9'1/2inch larch,
phoenix

✠       ✠       ✠

Chloe Temperance Rabnott has all the traits of your usual Hufflepuff. She is hard working, patience, loyal, honest, and plays fair but there is more to her than that. She is a very loving and silly person yet also very mellow and layed back with a keen eye. Often times you can find her sleeping in class or simply zoning out as she can be a bit ditsy but she is smart so she keeps up with her studies and has a very good sense of intuition. A girl of hidden talents she will often surprise people by what she can do since she is the type who remains invisible or ridiculed due to her personality.
Hair like obsidian, skin a light porcelain, and lips a deep red while her eyes are an opposite striking blue Chloe's boggart looks a lot like her and for a good reason. Her boggart is her older sister Mary. Mary was a Ravenclaw girl and a pureblood versus her own half-blood self and that was because their father, while a nice guy, had a weakness for woman and fell in love with her mother even though he was already married. Needless to say his wife didn't take well the fact that he had cheated on her and nor did Mary so both didn't treat her very well after her mother passed and she was dropped on their doorstep. Chloe was cowed by them and because of that can act a bit indifferent when hurt, her mellow nature making hard to realize that she is.
Herbology, Potions, and Study of Ancient Runes tend to be the top three classes she is good at but she is also rather fond of Care of Magical Creatures, Charms, and Astrology while Arithmancy tends to be her worse subject. Her patronus is a Lynx, she owns a Puffskein named Mal, and a male owl named Tea-rose.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Darker than a black cat

Postby Miss✥Unseen » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:22 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━v━┓
name Annabelle Zoisite Lumos     nickname Ann, Anna
age twenty-one   gender female   role witch
┗━v━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Blessed with magic and always dressed in black (the fact that her hair is black, skin is pale, eyes are grey, and lips are red don't help matters any) people tend to think she is rather... creepy. Sure Ann might seem a little odd with her Agoraphobia and how, when she is deep in thought, tends to mutter things that make no sense but she is a sweet girl with a big heart. She can be a bit of a housewife— cleaning up and always making sure the others are fed and well, but she also has the urge to learn and when she brings out those old dusty spell books things are bound to happen. Often when she isn't found taking care of others she can be found gardening, hovering over a pot of something that smells down right nasty, talking to animals, or trying out spells. In her mind her lifestyle is easy and simply. Not needing any change she tends to freak out when something happens that she didn't expect (she accidentally turned a guy into a frog once. His eyes were tracking flies for a week after that) and will be very apologetic if she causes any problems at all to others. A little anti-social and shy Anna also isn't very fond of strangers and may try to act stuck up or threat them with her magic to shoo them away but seeing how she makes a bad liar she isn't good at it. She does get irritated and annoyed from time to time but often she keeps those emotions inside so if she starts to blow a fuse— run. A pissed off Ann is not a kind one.
Miss✥Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me