Espeon's Stuff

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Espeon's Stuff

Postby Espeon101010 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:10 pm

Hey, this is just a bunch of things I use when writing forms and RPs and the like or characters I plan on using in the future. Any ideas (Characters and stories etc) on here are mine, so please don't take them. If you have any suggestions, questions or comments for me, feel free to shoot me a PM, I love to talk! Thanks for reading and yeah, that's it :)

-Espeon101010
Last edited by Espeon101010 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:40 am, edited 18 times in total.
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Music

Postby Espeon101010 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:13 pm

SUPERBLOOM by MisterWives
OKOK by HOKO
Warm Blood (reimagined) by Flor
Go Do by Jónsi
Last edited by Espeon101010 on Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:12 am, edited 9 times in total.
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[____] wip

Postby Espeon101010 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:14 pm

Last edited by Espeon101010 on Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:45 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Face claim ideas

Postby Espeon101010 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:44 pm

https://fontmeme.com/fonts/moon-phases-font/
math sans serif italic (messletters?)
███████████████
███████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
███████████████

https://fontmeme.com/fonts/writing-tresno-font/

purple: 4b0082
green: 014421
Last edited by Espeon101010 on Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Name Ideas?

Postby Espeon101010 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:05 pm

“We cast a shadow on something wherever we stand, and it is no good moving from place to place to save things; because the shadow always follows. Choose a place where you won’t do harm – yes, choose a place where you won’t do very much harm, and stand in it for all you are worth, facing the sunshine.”
(E.M Forster)

-______ Clodovea
Last edited by Espeon101010 on Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:13 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Espella (Hand Picked RP)

Postby Espeon101010 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:16 pm

Human

Username: Espeon101010
Name: Espella Jupiter Eve Orland
Part of Team Rocket?: Yeah
Starter: Poochyena
Family: Asuka Yuuki is her cousin
Enemies: Other trainers hate Team Rocket, thus they hate her
Friends: None (except Poochyena)

The wolf has eyes for prey, the cow
has eyes for hay...

One of them’s a killer,the other,
his buffet

As a baby, Espella was taken by Team Rocket in the middle of the night along with her Pokemon egg. Her family was a famous Pokemon contest couple who had kept the pregnancy a secret from the media to avoid invasive questions and attention. So they couldn't let the media catch wind of who they were looking for or why. This made it a lot harder for the police to track Espella and is probably why Team Rocket managed to get away without detection. Two years after her disappearance, Asuka Yuuki was born to Espella's aunt and uncle. The family would hold an annual vigil where they would keep looking for Espella. Through these annual meetings, Asuka learned about her older cousin and what Team Rocket can do to a family through greed and desire for power.

Having been raised in Team Rocket headquarters most of her life, Espella's only social interactions were with other Team Rocket members or other kidnapped children. She was never shown much kindness or compassion, so her own personality is lacking in those 'departments'. Though her bond with her Pokemon shows that there is a degree of kindness that can be reached (though it requires a lot of time and effort). There was a time when Espella simply refused to train with or learn from the Team Rocket leaders and as a punishment, she was demoted and had to start her training all over again. That's why she's older than a lot of the other trainers at the same level as her. She was trained to think tactically in battle so her style is mostly using whatever she can for an advantage even if she doesn't need it.

Sickly pale skin from being indoors most of the time contrast with her dark clothes and her golden eyes match her blond hair. Espella has short blond hair that is cut in layers, and long strands at the front of either side of her head that are twisted below her chin and fall to the middle of her rib cage. She sports a black sleeveless hoodie decorated with white 'eyes' on the hood, black pants and is normally seen barefoot (even outside) unless traveling great distances such as between cities or through mountains etc. Each arm has an identical tattoo of dragonair circling up from wrist to deltoid. Aside from her tattoos, Espella has a birthmark shaped like a crooked moon just above her right collarbone. The edge of it is just barely visible from under her hoodie.
\
\
\

Pokemon Team

Pokemon Species: Poochyena
Pokemon Nickname: None
Ability: Quick Feet
Level: 13
Moves: Tackle, howl, sand attack, and bite
Other: Nothing

Pokemon Species: _____
Pokemon Nickname: ____
Ability: _______
Level: __
Moves: ________________
Other: ______

Last edited by Espeon101010 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:38 am, edited 23 times in total.
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Saoirsea (Hand Picked)

Iғ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ’ʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ﹐ ᴡᴇ’ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇs.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
HUMANUsername: Espeon101010
Name: Saoirsea (pronounced Sear-Sha) Julie Ronan Alberona
Part of Team Rocket?: Nope
Starter: Froakie
Family: Her parents and 5 younger siblings, all back home
Friends: Froakie, but the others all stayed in her hometown
Enemies: None, yet

POKEMONPokemon Species: Froakie
Ability: Torrent
Level: 4
Moves: Pound, Growl
Other: No?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Born and raised in Cianwood city in the Johto region, Saoirsea's mother is the nurse who tends to the injured and weak pokémon who come through the town. Her father works for a large corporation who sells the roller blade shoes many trainers without a bike use to get around. Seeing as both parents were quite busy with work and Saoirsea was the oldest, she was in charge of taking care of her younger siblings whenever she was at home. Because of this, the younger children in the family respect her like an authority figure,. Because of her independence and responsibility, Saoirsea found the only big difference between her life at home and living on the road with her pokemon is how quiet it is compared to her home when it's just her and Froakie.

Saoirsea has a kind spirit that she seemed to have picked up from her mother. Every living being can feel pain even some can't express it. There are some people she meets on the road who are simply rude, cruel, obnoxious or many other variants on that theme. No matter how poorly she gets treated, Saoirsea will give that person no less than her moat radiant smile and nicest demeanor. In her opinion if someone has to treat others so poorly to feel good, they need something to make them happy before their attitude towards others can improve. However, if you treat any pokemon poorly, she won't try and cheer you up. Saoirsea will simply knock you over (either by physical force or with her pokemon). There will not be a warning or any kind of lead up for you to stop. There's a kind of light in her unique personality that certain people gravitate towards. She's optimistic and will always find a positive outcome no matter how hard it could be to do so.

Saoirsea is the only child in her family who has long pink hair like her mother; it's light along the top and gets darker towards the ends. The others all have dark hair like their father. Her skin is a creamy white. It looks to have a pearly depth to it that doesn't seem to darken no matter how long she spends out in the sun. She wears a black dress (like in the picture) decorated with ruffles along the bottom and a red ribbon along the upper torso. Though they don't coordinate with her dress, Saoirsea wears black running shoes made of light fabric to make navigating around the country easier.
Last edited by Espeon101010 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:09 am, edited 19 times in total.
Espeon101010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adara (Hand Picked RP)

Tʜᴇ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴠɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ
__

Username: Espeon101010
    Name: Adara-Rose Aria Day Brinkk
    (Adara for short)

Part of Team Rocket?: No
    Starter: Charmander
    Family: Big sister (Clara)
    Friends: Lots
    Enemies: None

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      Pokemon Species: Charmander
      Ability: Blaze
      Level: 15
      Moves: Scratch, growl, ember, and smokescreen
      Other: No?
    Tʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀs ғᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴠɪᴄᴇ ʜᴀs ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ.

\
    \
    \

When Adara was only two years old, too young to remember anything, her parents (two highly respected researchers in the fields of Pokemon migration patterns and global anthropology) were arrested for being involved with Team Rocket. It fell to her older sister, Clara, who was 13 at the time and about to head off on her own Pokemon journey to take care of them. Clara sacrificed her dream of training Pokemon to take care of Adara in the place of their parents. Luckily enough, she was offered a job at the pokemon breeding farm in their home town as well as a part-time job as a helper in the police office. They made due for years on just one girl working. Once Adara was old enough to help out, she would sell flowers she picked on the weekends or worked extra hard in school to make Clara proud of her. The truth of her parents' disappearance came to light near Adara's 10th birthday. Their mother had become pregnant at a young age after meeting their father and Team Rocket offered the couple an ultimatum of working for them or giving up their child to work for them in their place. Then they were used as scapegoats when the police almost caught up with the organization. Since that day, Adara began to train her and her Charmander really hard so they could finish Team Rocket and finally do something to help her parents she doesn't remember. After Adara set off on her journey, Clara went back to school and studied to become a scientific researcher like their parents.

Not being one to follow the social norms or give in to peer pressure, Adara is quite a stand alone girl who does what she wants she wants to and revels in the freedom being a Pokemon trainer gives her. When something is said to be impossible, it encourages Adara to push herself that much harder to succeed and prove everyone else wrong. The hard work she did as a child created a work ethic that helps her continue through the hard days of traveling alone. She will stand up for what she knows is right even if she's alone with everyone against her.

Adara's hair is a silver colour that falls down past her waist almost to her hips. She normally ties it up into a ponytail with either a red or blue ribbon, but will leave a few strands loose along with her bangs. Sporting a steel coloured crop top with matching separated sleeves that extend from her wrist to mid-bicep. Her dark teal shorts are complimented with a brown belt that sits diagonally across her hips. She wears thigh-high black socks with knee-high lace up combat boots.
    Last edited by Espeon101010 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:39 am, edited 10 times in total.
    Espeon101010

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Names

Postby Espeon101010 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:40 am

peace
    Last edited by Espeon101010 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:40 am, edited 19 times in total.
    Espeon101010

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me