♔-character storage-♔

A place to store your roleplay character information.

♔-character storage-♔

Postby Heda » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:36 am

Please don't post here unless you have permission! We are always looking for tips on how to make our forms better so pm us if you have some advice! and please be polite to us if you do pm :3

And I can't stress this enough but DO NOT take our characters or our forms.
Last edited by Heda on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♔-bree and darks characters-♔

Postby Heda » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:38 am

☜ ░░░░░░ ☞
☜ ░░░░░░ ☞
☜ ░░░░░░ ☞
☜ ░░░░░░ ☞
☜ ░░░░░░ ☞
☜ ░░░░░░ ☞
☜ ░░░░░░ ☞
☜ ░░░░░░ ☞
☜ ░░░░░░ ☞

Name ;; Atticus Gulberry
Nickname ;; n/a
Age ;; eighteen years of age
Gender ;; Male
Height ;; 6'1"
Weight ;; 210 pounds
Positive Trait ;; Intelligent
Negative Trait ;; devious
Crime ;; Murder

'I was fourteen when it happened, I didn't mean too but I did. I was dared to steal a gun from an officer by a few friends, I knew it was stupid cause if I was caught I'd be accused of theft but I did it anyway. I kept the gun for awhile I hid it pretty well even on inspection days, I did it like a pro really and I was pretty proud of myself. It was a year into having that gun and there was this older officer who was always giving my mom a hard time but she ended up marrying him which didn't make any sense to me. I think he wanted me dead so he could have his own kid with her thats why a barely got much sleep, I couldn't sleep with him around especially the night I woke up with his staring at me. So I'd sleep through the day away from him.'

'He was abusive and was always hitting my mom and it hurt to watch but I didn't know what to do cause when I tried to help her I ended up getting hit myself and she just told me to sit and be quiet. One day he just wouldn't stop hitting her, at one point she wasn't moving and it was just a blur to me from then on. I couldn't control what I was doing, I just couldn't.....before I knew it there was a gun in my hand, I was pointing it at his head and then I pulled the trigger. I was 15 when they tossed me in my cell that I called home been in that thing for three years I can't say I miss it.'

Code: Select all
[left][center][color=#008080]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color][color=#008080]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color]
[color=#008080]♕[/color] [color=#808080]A T T I C U S[/color] [color=#008080]♕[/color]
[color=#008080]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color][color=#008080]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color]
[size=75][color=#008080]age ;;[/color] [color=#808080]eighteen[/color]
[color=#008080]gender ;;[/color] [color=#808080]male[/color]
[color=#008080]crush ;;[/color] [color=#808080]tba[/color]
[color=#008080]tags ;;[/color] [color=#808080]daevion, cordelia[/color][/size]
[color=#008080]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color][color=#008080]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color]
[color=#008080]♕[/color] [color=#808080] G U L B E R R Y[/color] [color=#008080]♕[/color]
[color=#008080]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color][color=#008080]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color][/center][/left]
Last edited by Heda on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:38 am

☜ ░░░░░░ ☞
☜ ░░░░░░ ☞
☜ ░░░░░░ ☞
☜ ░░░░░░ ☞
☜ ░░░░░░ ☞
☜ ░░░░░░ ☞
☜ ░░░░░░ ☞
☜ ░░░░░░ ☞
☜ ░░░░░░ ☞

Name ;; Atticus Gulberry
Age ;; 24
Gender ;; Male
Height ;; 6'1"
Weight ;; 210 pounds
Positive Trait ;; intelligent, sweet, charming
Negative Trait ;; untrustworthy, malicious

Atticus can be your best friend or your worst nightmare its your pick. He "seems" alive and at the moment is acting as the fathers client like he usually does. Pretends he's alive, make them think he's alive. Its quite amusing actually and he has fun with it a lot. Atticus was killed in the kitchen, he never really knew who his killer was but all he can really remember was having his head beat off the sink multiple times, being stabbed in the gut, and remembering listening to a gun shot as it went off. He supposes it killed him, the gun that is but like he says he can't really remember. Although he did end up seeing his murder, he saw him in the mids of cleaning up his dead body and burying it in he back hard. He was such a sweet young man and he still is but he taught himself to be cruel to protect himself.

Last edited by Heda on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:40 am

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

name ;; Esmeralda O'Flyenn
nickname ;; she hates them
age ;; nineteen years of age
gender ;; female
height ;; 5'5"
weight ;; 124 pounds
positive Trait ;; quick witted
negative trait ;; sharp tongued
main trait ;; observant

Esmeralda had ran away from home at seventeen, getting away from Ireland she moved to America and met someone. They had met through an exchange, he had went to Ireland and stayed at her friends house and she couldn't help but take a liking to him the two stayed in touch when he had left and she wanted to move out with him but her parents wouldnt let her and she didn't have the money. When she had enough money and so did he they both bought her a plane ticket, she moved out and they had got a house. She wasn't sure and she had heard rummers about the house they had bought, he never believed in ghost so they moved in.

It was only a few months and things seemed to be going smoothly but she was starting to hear voices. She ignored but they wouldn't stop and they just kept happening and happening soon she told her boyfriend. He seemed to just brush her of and as time went on he felt it was getting out of hand so he decided to help. Taking her to a doctor once a week and trying to get her to talk just made her upset and angry soon though her boyfriend told her he couldn't handle it and soon left her one night while she was asleep. Leaving her alone in this dark house, she wouldn't eat or sleep for days the voices got louder and louder; soon she was done. Her wrists had took enough beating, scared all over so grabbing multiple pill bottles she would sit in her room and swallow each and everyone. In minutes Esmeralda was dead only to wake up once again trapped in this horrible house.

family ;; gone
friends ;; tba
enemies ;; tba
crush ;; tba
from ;; Ireland
accent ;; thick irish

ImageImage
◎◎◎ ◎◎◎ ◎◎◎ ◎◎◎ ◎◎◎ ◎◎◎ ◎◎◎ ◎◎◎ ◎◎◎
ImageImageImage

faceclaim ;; saoirse ronan

[left][center][color=#80BF80]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color][color=#80BF80]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color]
[color=#80BF80]❀[/color] [color=#808080]E S  M E R A L D A[/color] [color=#80BF80] ❀[/color]
[color=#80BF80]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color][color=#80BF80]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color]
[size=75][color=#80BF80]age ;;[/color] [color=#808080]seventeen[/color]
[color=#80BF80]gender ;;[/color] [color=#808080]male[/color]
[color=#80BF80]crush ;;[/color] [color=#808080]tba[/color]
[color=#80BF80]tags ;;[/color] [color=#808080]daevion, cordelia[/color][/size]
[color=#80BF80]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color][color=#80BF80]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color]
[color=#80BF80] ❀[/color] [color=#808080] O ' F L Y E N N[/color] [color=#80BF80] ❀[/color]
[color=#80BF80]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color][color=#80BF80]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color][/center][/left]
Last edited by Heda on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:42 am

name ;; Caspian Hook
age ;; eighteen
gender ;; male
crime ;; murder, theft, 2rd child
crush ;; secret/pm me
girlfriend ;; pm me
friends ;; pm me
enemies ;; pm me
positive traits ;; calm, charming, smart, laid back
negative ;; sort of shy, mischievous, stubborn
main trait ;; observant
kin ;; Maleficent
"Ok yes I was stealing and yes I knew better and no I wasn't thinking about my future at that time.
I have two sisters, my second sister and are are twins we hid pretty well for quite sometime but they ended up finding us. I think my sister Maleficent is damaged, you know being locked up in a room half your like never seeing more then that. She's different....almost evil and now that we're down here I am afraid of what she might do. She killed three officers before they found us and I had been sneaking around the Ark taking things before that too but I am pretty sure the people she killed led them to finding us. I am not really a cold blooded murder but when they found us I knew what they were going to do to my mother. The guy who was arresting her was pretty harsh and I ended up body checking him. He fell and hit his head off the table, he died moments later from and brain bleed. As they were arresting us Maleficent looked at me and said. 'It feels good doesn't it?' from then on I was certain she was insane but she doesn't show it often. She hides it under her charm, she's like a black widow, the spider that I read about in books just 10 times worse."

[left][center][color=#808000]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color][color=#808000]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color]
[color=#808000]♘[/color] [color=#808080]C A S P I A N[/color] [color=#808000]♘[/color]
[color=#808000]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color][color=#808000]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color]
[size=75][color=#808000]age ;;[/color] [color=#808080]eighteen[/color]
[color=#808000]gender ;;[/color] [color=#808080]male[/color]
[color=#808000]crush ;;[/color] [color=#808080]tba[/color]
[color=#808000]tags ;;[/color] [color=#808080]opne[/color][/size]
[color=#808000]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color][color=#808000]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color]
[color=#808000]♘[/color] [color=#808080] H O O K[/color] [color=#808000]♘[/color]
[color=#808000]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color][color=#808000]──────[/color][color=#808080]──────[/color][/center][/left]
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:42 am

name ;; Ebscobar
nickname ;; Ebsco
age;; twenty two years of age
gender ;; male
rank ;; healer
+traits ;; calm, collective,
intelligent,
Soft spoken when wants to, brave,
sometimes curious, flirty
-traits ;; annoyed easily,
stubborn, mysterious,
Con artist, can be cruel
tribal tattoos ;; front, back

here
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:46 am

┈┈┈┈♕┈┈┈┈

name ;; Zuberi
meaning ;; strong
age ;; five years almost six
rank ;; king
gender ;; lion/male

+traits ;; observant, humble,
calm, wise, charming
-traits ;; Sharp-tongued, annoyed easily,
strict, slightly stubborn, fierce

┈┈┈┈♕┈┈┈┈
Zuberi was always the strongest out of his brothers when he was first born, he was the smartest and most cunning too. His father didn't like these traits about him, he didn't like that his son was becoming a copy of him just stronger and younger. So when it came time his father chased him off, Zuberi wasn't really bothered by that fact he did indeed want to become king but at that moment he was young and just looking for trouble.

Zuberi was a hit with many lioness and he probably hasa few cubs some where out there, he's a charming fellow and was quite flirty at his young age. As he grew he became bigger, stronger, and better, he was a stunning creature to look at. He spent some time as a rogue for awhile, always getting into fights and challenging himself to doharder things. Many of the rogues were happy to have him and didn't think the young trouble making was going to leave butthey were wrong. Zuberi only joined rogues to ready to take down his father and whatever son he had picked to take after him, Zuberi left one late night making a long journey back to the place he had called home. When he came to his old pride his mother was over joyed to see her son but when she figured out what he was up too and she begged him not to do so but he refused to listen.

Zuberi challenged his father and they fought but his father was no match and Zuberi killed him in under minutes. He then killed the Prince,he knew in the long wrong he would just cause trouble so better to end it now then later.He showed no mercy through thev whole thing. He seemed cruel, heartless but he simply said "Thats how Africa works, you ether thrive or you die."
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:46 am

┈┈┈┈☠┈┈┈┈

name ;; Machari
meaning ;; dagger
age ;; two and a half years of age
rank ;; loner
gender ;; lion/male

+traits ;; calm, charming,
sort of friendly to those he likes,
-traits ;; sarcastic, stubborn,
trouble maker

┈┈┈┈☠┈┈┈┈

This young guy
here is Machari, could you
guess who his father
is? The King, its a bit of
a shocker to tell
you the truth and the King is
almost ashamed of it
what are you suppose to tell
your pride and mate?
His mother was a loner and Zuberi took
a slight liking to her and
boom! Machari was born.
Machari's mother
begged Zuberi to let the cub stay
but Zuberi could not
have that. His mate couldn't
know which meant
Machari had to stay away, so
Machari's mother forgot
about Zuberi and left.
Now the two were
far away from the pride but
when Machari's
mother passed away
Machari set out to explore.

Now here he is, so close to
the one thats
his father but he doesn't
know what to do
or say so he's planning, getting himself
ready to face his father. Maybe say;
"Hey, I'm your son, you know
the one you didn't want."
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:47 am

┈┈┈┈♠┈┈┈┈
name ;; Zuwena
meaning ;; pure/good
age ;; she is a year and a half
rank ;; very new huntress
gender ;; lioness

+traits ;; sweet, gentle,
caring, bubbly,
-traits ;; rule breaker, push over,
controlled easily, shy, loves to fool around

┈┈┈┈♠┈┈┈┈

WIP
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:48 am

picture here
Name ;; Archer or The Ghost/Ghost
Gender ;; Buck
Age ;; Adult
Crush ;; Kimimela
Rank ;; Loner

"I am rare to see out in these woods, white is an unusually colour. Some mistaken me for a caribou, my big size and colour but I am a deer an Albino deer. Some call me the White Stag or I am most known as The Ghost, I am something special to most humans. Most want to shoot me and others call me their spirit animal and wouldn't never lay a finger on me, they are the Native Americans from what I heard and I am not scared of them but I am scared of the men who come in their four wheeled creatures and shoot at me but I have learned to be brave. I know where the safest spots are and thats where I will keep myself safe, safe from man, safe from creatures.
I am The Ghost."

Personality ;; Archer is very calm, never freaking out over things like most do. He has learned with his colour that freaking out in a dangerous situation will just make matters worse. The way he walks and acts makes him seem wise, he is very wise but not as wise as the older deer in the forest. He is very respectful to others no matter who they are he will respect them. He isn't a Buck to be bossed around though, if anyone ordered him to do something he would do it on his own time or not at all. He is sometimes too quiet for his own good, knowing he should say something but never say it.
As a young buck he would constantly get in trouble, never listening at his young age.
He is sweet and flirty, always flirting with Does and just being nice. He isn't one to be cruel but he can be when he has too although mostly likes to stick with his caring side. He doesn't speak out loud a lot when in a big group, normally he keeps to himself and shuts up liking to listen more then to talk but he will speak when needed he just likes listening to the others chat.

History ;; "I was born to a small pretty doe, she was never in a herd for some reason when I was born but when she had me we joined a herd. Many of the other deer looked at me oddly and for the longest time I was never talked to by many just cause I was different. Now I have seen some white deer but they are not albino and many ante a creamy white. My mother told me not to worry because they were just jealous but no one every played with me or even talked to me. When I got a bit older and started to get my antlers some started to talk to me, I was quite clumsy when I got my antlers they just came in so big so fast. I kept getting them stuck on branches and stuff when I walked through the forest. Now that I look back at it was actually funny but then it was so embarrassing, all the other young bucks would laugh I hated when they laughed and the does seemed to snicker too. Around then was the time I started teaching myself to be more graceful, my mother just told me that I should prove them wrong so I did I am far more graceful then any of the bucks in the forest well thats what I've been told."

"My mother was shot and killed by man, I still to this day see it as my fault. They were trying to shoot me but ended up getting her, my mother saved my life and I love her greatly and hope our ancestors welcomed her with the love she deserves. After my mother died I left the herd. I choose to be a loner for many reasons, it was a choice a wise one. The herd knows who I am, they don't really like me. One for leaving and well i am not sure, I still think it is funny they can't seem to keep their eyes off me when I am present but I might join again."

Description ;; He has strong impressive antlers that he is proud to have and would never wish for others, his nose is pink, his eyes are very dark almost black, and his coat is as white as snow symbolizing that he is albino not cream white. He has a strong muscly body that gives him great power in a fight. The inside of his ears are pink too, he is very proud of his colour knowing that he has never seen a buck like him, he has seen a white doe but he is not sure that she is albino. He has been told many times that he will be lucky if he ever meets a deer like him in his life time but it is a heavy burden and he wishes it on no one. He is very easy to see in the day he doesn't blend well but he manages to keep himself hidden well and his eyes are much more sensitive to the light then most. The only benefits from his colour is in the winter when every thing is pure white, you can barely see him then.

Words WIP
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me