Judith's Pretty Forms for RPs

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Judith's Pretty Forms for RPs

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:51 pm

Note: Please do not post here, PM me with questions concerning my characters or for RP invites.

To Be Added wrote:
BurningPelt(Tom)
ShadowStep(She-Cat)
CrowSong(Tom)
VoidStar(She-Cat)
IceShard(Tom)
BlazingSpirit(Tom)
FrostBurn(She-Cat)
Eiszahn/Eis(Tom, Rogue Group leader)
DewShimmer(Tom, reincarnated leader)
DawnFeather(Tom)
SpiderWeb(Tom)
Narcissistic Cannibal(She-Cat, rogue/exile with a murderous past, is referred to as Cannibal or The Cannibal for a reason.)
Athena(She-Cat, Savannah Cat loner.)
BlankStar(Tom, Star-Clan unless requested otherwise.)
Shaggy(She-cat, loner)
NightFury(Tom, sometimes played as DarkForest, sibling to WhisperingMadness and RainDancer, Eis's and ShadowStep's kits.)
WhisperingMadness(Sometimes played as Dark Forest, ^Rest of the info)
BlackTear(Tom)
SwiftBreeze(She-Cat)
RottedHeart(Tom)
BatWing(She-Cat)
NightWing(Tom)
DarkHeart(Tom)
SootStep(She-cat)
RainDancer(She-Cat, good sibling of NightFury and WhisperingMadness)
FlowerGaze(She-cat)
JayFlight(Tom)
LightningStrike(Tom)
DimLight(Tom)
DuskClaw/Star(Tom)
TwistedShine
SmallSpiral
ShadowWater
PaleShadow
Grassgorse– elegant sandy-gray tom with long whiskers; stormy amber eyes
Breezesplash– a small, lithe, russet-colored she-cat with a distinctive ginger tail; unusual orange eyes.
Strong Gorse– slender dark gray tabby tom with fur that stands on end and large yellow eyes
Spiderfur– sturdy black tom with a bushy tail and very pale green eyes
Wind That Clings to Sheer Rock
Blueflight
ShredKit(feather)
Palewillow
Fallingdust
PatchHeart
Cedarflame

On Here Already wrote:BonePelt
Rot
Alexander 'Angel Dust' Anderson
Insomnia
ShellPaw
WhisperNight
AdderGaze
SilverTongue
ScorchTalon
RavenPaw
LynxHeart
RussetWing
SilverNight
LeopardPelt
SparkFeather
StillHeart
Jester
Fright
Maslova
Chubikov
StoneTail
StarDweller
SmokeWing
OtterHeart
OpalEye

Adopted charries: NOTE: Some of these are not my official RP charries, just adopted designs that I need to keep track of. The species and rights to the designs/art go to their rightful owners, but I do own the characters.
Bughuul
Hannibal
Jester Guardian Fox
Vaninteen Guardian Fox{Breeding of 049 and Kaito, Kaito is owned by Aviate.}
Horror Story Guardian Fox{Custom}
049 Guardian Fox
Bokor {Custom}
Trédhearcach Guardian Fox
Sora Guardian Fox
Diminicus
Begalinis Melodija
Abooksigun Primal Sima Warrior
This thing
Endless Void
BlackTear
I have no idea why I bought number 2.
Little Arsenic, number 1.
Falling Snow TPH
Salem TPH
Luck of the Irish||Irish TPH
Vladimir TPH
A Single Rose Left to Remember||Rose TPH
Number 6.
Huri Baehund{Art}
Isis Baehund, Huri's pup
I know I own a Quagga or two, I'm just too lazy to track them down.
This beauty, un-named
Nether Pseudodragon

Seeking art of:{Note: I will pay for quality art, but the free stuff is appreciated too. <3}
This beauty, un-named
Nether Pseudodragon
Isis Baehund, Huri's pup
Little Arsenic, number 1.
Falling Snow TPH
Salem TPH
Luck of the Irish||Irish TPH
Vladimir TPH
A Single Rose Left to Remember||Rose TPH
Number 6.
Huri Baehund
Jester Guardian Fox
Vaninteen Guardian Fox{Breeding of 049 and Kaito, Kaito is owned by Aviate.}
Horror Story Guardian Fox{Custom}
049 Guardian Fox
Bokor {Custom}
Trédhearcach Guardian Fox
Sora Guardian Fox
Diminicus
Begalinis Melodija
Abooksigun Primal Sima Warrior
This thing
Endless Void
BlackTear
Bughuul who is somewhere in here
Serena
Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:40 pm, edited 28 times in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BonePelt

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:05 pm

❤The Loving One❤
Names: Bone, BonePaw, BonePelt
Pelt: White, short
Eyes: Blue and Yellow/Green
Build: Lean yet strong
Voice: Smooth, evenly toned, deep
Dominate Trait: Patience
Clan:

''Greetings.'' The lean white tom rumbled, his nose tucked under his tail. ''Information?'' He asked , raising his soft white head and blinking open his stunningly colored eyes. "Well, My name is BonePelt, I am a proud Warrior of ___Clan." The warrior's pelt is nothing but a smooth, snowy white, his build lean and strong, a true warrior's build. As he raised his well-toned body, giving his pelt a slight shake to rid it of any twigs or moss from his nest, a grizzly scar is visible from his chest down to his stomach, able to feel eyes on his pelt, the tom gives a kind smile. "I am a former member of a long-gone clan named BloodClan." He explained, blinking slowly. "I am 39 moons old, and a tom.'' He sighed, setting his tail over his paws. ''What? If I have a mate? No, sorry, I don't have kits'' He added with a soft smile. He gave a slight flick of his tail. "I am a strong cat with an equally strong mind, devotion, and sense of emotions.I am fiercely loyal, meaning I will stick by someone until they decide to leave me or death happens to put a barrier between us."
Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rot

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 pm

[img]WIP[/img]
☢The Undead One☢
W
O
R
K
~
I
N
~
P
R
O
G
R
E
S
S

WIP
Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alexander 'Angel Dust' Anderson

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:59 pm

[img]POSTING%20LATER[/img]

☾The Psychopathic One ☽
Name:
Doctor Alexander Anderson
Nicknames:
Angel Dust
Employment:
Old Hopesville Asylum
Position:
Psychiatric Ward Head of Staff
Studies:
Effects of pain on the
human body, Mental Illness
School:
Harvard University
Resides:
In the Asylum
Species:
Human
~
Hair:
Black, short.
Eyes:
A deep, reddish brown.
Build:
Lean and well muscled.
Mouth:
Full of brilliant white
teeth.
Sexuality:
Pansexual
~
Main Trait:
Sadistic
Mental Disorders:
PTSD, Insomnia,
Hallucinations
Bipolar
Schizophrenia

At some point along the line, I snapped. I was punished, neglected, everything my parents could do wrong or to hurt me. My aunt, bless her heart, named me two weeks after I was born, you see, because my parents didn't want me. My mum, she kept me locked in my room day in and day out, so she could... Well reproduce, with her husband. I guess when I was five I... Decided to hurt them like they hurt me. When the police department came they never expected a little five year old boy to have done something so... Cruel, to his parents. I was put into a foster home after that, you would think that'd fix me, but oh nn, my little mind was gone. My new parents never saw this, oh no, they were blind and stupid enough to think I was perfectly fine as I grew up, went to a very highly respected, private high school, and then moved on to Harvard university. They were the proudest parents ever... Even after I was accused of a very, Jack the Ripper and Hannibal Lecter style killing. With my intelligence, I managed to convince the judge that I had nothing to do with this, that I was just an innocent man who walked into the wrong place at the wrong time. Oh they were STUPID. Not long after this I obtained my PHDs in Mental Health and Neurology. And after school... A mental institution hired me. Bell View is now my home, my play ground to do as I please without question. Those who enter my wing never seem to come out... Or so I'm told, I haven't left for years. I've even gone as far as filing my teeth to points so I can eat the animals I can catch...
Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:05 am, edited 10 times in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Insomnia

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:06 pm

[img]SEEKING%20IMAGE[/img]
ⒶThe AnarchistⒶ
W
O
R
K
~
I
N
~
P
R
O
G
R
E
S
S

WIP
Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ShellPaw

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Kin:
BonePelt

Mentor:
Whoever is open

Crush:
None yet

Personality:
Intelligent-Shy-Observant-Dedicated

History:
She doesn't speak of it.
Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thanatos/WhisperNight

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:42 am

"I am the shadow on the moon at night."
Names: Thanatos, WhisperNight
Pelt: Flat black, short
Eyes: Amber
Build: Extremely tall and lean
Voice: Deep and heavily doused in an African accent.
Dominate Trait: Silence
Clan:
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Kits: None

"I come from a land, far across the ocean and covered with sand. My siblings are here too, stolen from the comfort of our nests by furless things that walk upright and on two legs. Here, we live in a forest, somewhere that smells green and wet at times, dry and dead like home at others, and cold and sharp when the endless white blankets the ground. We are much larger then the other cats, but they seem to accept us as their own." Came this tom's deep mew after your question was asked. This tom was huge, at least the size of a fox with paws almost as big as an Apprentice's head. The monstrous cat had piercing amber hues, large round ears, and a kind yet bone rattling deep voice. The tom is what others would call a Savannah cat, and smells like sand and dry grass. "I am 50 moons old, a warrior, and as you may have guessed a tom." Came that ever deep mew once more."My name was Thanatos, but I am now WhisperNight, and a member of ___Clan." The tom gave a kind flick of his short tail, eyes closing as a yawn slipped from his maw. "My brother, LeopardPelt, should tell you the same story, as should our sister Athena, but her tail has a twist." the tom purred. "Oh? I forgot an answer? No, I have no mate, crush, or kits."
Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

AdderGaze

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:54 am

☣The Toxic one☣
Names: AdderKit, AdderrPaw, AdderGaze
Pelt: Black and orange, medium fur length
Eyes: Yellow
Build: Mostly muscle, a very strong build
Voice: Soft, friendly
Dominate Trait: Bravery
Clan:

"Hello." The yellow eyes greeted, blinking lazily in the dark. "I am AdderGaze, proud she-cat and Warrior of ___Clan." The silky voice slid on, just as a slim she-cat with a pelt like the forest floor in the fall slipped from the shadows. Those haunting yellow eyes searching the land. "I have no mate, no kits." She mewed, licking her black paw before drawing it over her ear. "As for my past, both of my parents were killed in battle and now reside in StarClan, along with my uncle GlowingHeart and aunt SpeckledPelt. The only kin I have left is my brother, StarDweller." She shook her head, slowly blinking those yellow eyes of hers. "I only allow those closest to me to see my soft, caring side, other then that, I am named AdderGaze for a reason." She flicked her tail, looking to her brother. "It appears I am wanted for Dawn Patrol, I shall speak to you later." She mewed, and with that she was gone.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SilverTongue

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:54 am

☪The Russian One☪
Names: SilverKit, SilverPaw, SilverTongue
Pelt: silver with black tiger-like markings, short
Eyes: Deep Amber
Build: Lean
Voice: Smooth, like liquid silver, with a slight Russian accent
Dominate Trait: Inviting Nature
Clan:

The silver tabby sat, grooming her fur for a moment before looking up, her bright cyan blue eyes shining like start. "Hello, I am SilverTongue." She greeted with a warm purr. "I am a proud warrior of ___Clan." She continued in that same warm tone, closing her stunning blue eyes as she tilted her head to the side. "I am a she-cat with no mate, no kits, and no crush, thank you." She flicked her slim tail, still purring. "As you might have guessed, I am a very friendly she-cat, though I can hold a grudge! I still haven't forgiven StarDweller for pushing me into a lake when we were apprentices! And that was when I was 8 moons old! Now I'm 30!" She laughed, rolling onto her back. "I would prefer to leave my past hidden, thank you." She dipped her head, standing and trotting away.
Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ScorchTalon

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:55 am

文The Bright One文
Names: ScorchKit, ScorchPaw, ScorchTalon
Pelt: Orange/white tabby, short
Eyes: Dull Amber
Build: Lean, meant to run
Voice: Evenly toned and friendly
Dominate Trait: Friendliness
Clan:

''Hello!'' The large tabby tom chirped, sounding rather cheerful as he began purring.
''Ah, you wish to get to know me?'' He asked , blinking his dull amber eyes. "Well, My name is ScorchTalon, I am a proud warrior of ___Clan." The warrior's pelt is a dappled mix of orange and white, his build strong as his melodic voice. As he raised his left front paw to give it a quick lick, a small scar could be seen under the soft pink pad.''I am 24 moons old, and a tom.'' He purred, setting down his paw. ''I don't have a mate or kits.'' He added with a troubled sigh. "Though I wish to have them." ''I am a strong cat with a soft heart, as you may have already noticed, though I am strong-willed, I am loyal to the very end, and with my open heart I also have an open mind, but do not take what I say harshly, I am only doing it to protect you or because I love you.'' He mewed, stretching his long body. "Now, if you will pardon me, I'm going to eat."
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me