a panic! room - storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

a panic! room - storage

Postby Panic! » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:27 am

just a place to organize my thoughts.

property of panic!

(warning: i'm not a cool coder, but i'm trying.)
Last edited by Panic! on Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Panic!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

azalea maria lind

Postby Panic! » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:53 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
      azalea maria lind is as normal as it gets. just an 18 year old girl trying to get by. she was born on a rainy summer day to two very ordinary parents. her father owned a little property that stood on its own where he tended a small farm, and her mother had worked in the palace as a chamber maid. she had two older brothers and one younger brother who tended to get on her nerves. her brothers had always worked on the farm with their father, and at a ripe age of 7, she began working with her mother in the palace. her family was nothing all that strange, really. they were a happy family making just enough to live a comfortable life.
      azalea had always desired the royal lifestyle that she had seen while working in the palace. while most see her as a lowly girl with a lot of work and too many pipe dreams, she prefers to see herself in a higher light than others give her credit for. in her heart, she knows she was destined for greatness, and she is determined enough to get there by any means possible. and what better way than finding herself a prince? no, she doesn't expect a prince charming; this isn't a fairy tale. while it would be nice to have her prince on a white horse carry her up to her very own castle, she gave up on love a long time ago. she plans to flirt, charm, and wield her way into a throne, and with most of europe residing in the castle, now is her only chance. it would be wise to keep an eye on her, for she can be very manipulative, maybe even more than the royal families.
      ╚══════════════════════════════════╝
Panic!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

charlize

Postby Panic! » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:54 am

xox
lovelovelovelovelovelove
experiment number: four | age: seventeen
lovelovelovelovelovelove

Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴡᴇ’ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ.

╔═════════════════════════╗
      name: charlize
      number: four
      nickname: make one
      known as: the constant

crush: tba
      friends: tba
      enemies tba

hair: light brown
      eyes: green
      height: 5 ft. 7 in.
      weight: 130 pounds
╚═════════════════════════╝
    according to the scientific method, there must be two groups. one must be the experimental group, or the one that gets the change, and the control group, the one where all variables stay the same. right now, you are looking at the control group. charlize is ordinary. she never had a needle poked through her skin, nor did she ever drink a mysterious liquid, and she never once took an experimental pill. so, she ended up pretty normal. unfortunately, this is very boring compared to everyone else in the group. but, being called the control group is surprising fitting for her since she is mainly in control of herself. as the control of the experiment, she set the base of the experiments. and she still does. she keeps perspective within the group and is able to calm all these unstable experiments from self-destruction. so this powerless human is actually a vital part of this experiment.
    charlize is very level headed. she is calm and collected, and tends to be relaxed. she doesn't panic nor does she worry. though she is quiet and reserved, most find comfort with her and go to her when they need soothing. she is trustworthy and loyal and doesn't have a mean bone in her body. there is no one that charlize really hates, and she easily forgives. she is very loving and protective to everyone in the group and will defend all of them with her life. because she is so down to earth, many look to her when they need to be grounded. but it is important to remember that she has no power. she offers no physical protection to any of them especially since most of them can hurt her. of course, she fears for her life at times, but she trusts her pack. after all, they are all she has left in the world, and they have become her family.
Panic!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ellie monroe - open

Postby Panic! » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:27 am

__
    name: ellie monroe
    birthday: november 24

height: 5 ft. 7 in.
    weight: 135 pounds
    eye color:brown
    hair color:brunette

major personality traits:n/a
    dislikes:n/a
    other: n/a

words words words words words words
Panic!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a sample of writing

Postby Panic! » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:37 am

_________________♛Narissa Levesque♛
                      Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.
The sound her husband’s voice rang through the rafters enough for the entire house to hear. Narissa of course wasn’t afraid; Servaas used that tone often when planning a party. And obviously with the frequent celebrations they held at their lovely abode, the sounds of panic and preparation seemed to be the only octave they could sing in. The servants however, scurried in every direction, either running for their lives or going to accommodate his every wish like a spoiled toddler. That was the way things worked in this house; all you needed to do was yell a little and you would get what you wanted. Narissa walked against a current of people who were most likely running through the halls. She figured her husband had to be close seeing as their panic in their eyes grew more intense the further she walked. Fear was another common sight in the household. But it kept things interesting, nonetheless. She pushed her way through the crowd with ease, making sure that none of them came near her.

She began to worry herself about her husband. Obviously he was upset about something, but with Servaas, he could be upset simply with the sky’s color or the speed of the wind. Usually, Narissa would let him stir in his juices and let him calm down. But the party was a mere hour away, and they certainly couldn’t let his attention be elsewhere. He would upset the guests and that was not acceptable after so many successful parties. Unsure about how she was to approach the situation without hurting herself, Narissa figured she would figure it out by the time she found him. Unfortunately, she found him a little bit sooner than expected as they almost walked right into each other. Letting out a gasp, she smoothed out her dress being sure that no real damage had been done to the gown. I mean, it probably was worth more than her life, especially in Servaas’ mind.

She greeted her husband happily, most likely because the excitement for the party was out weighing all other emotions. Servaas, however, did not sound as enthusiastic to see her. He looked over her attire, silently approving and disapproving her choice in apparel. He hadn’t said anything about her dress or of her jewelry, and Narissa felt accomplished that she had possibly done something right. But with the small comment of her makeup being smudged, a wash of panic washed over her. Her looks were the only thing saving her in this town, as she wasn’t that popular because of her bubbly personality or her wise insight. Servaas sounded greatly disappointed in the one imperfection that she was almost afraid. Disappointment wasn’t a good look on Servaas, especially when it was difficult to distinguish the difference between anger and annoyance. But then came the immense awareness of annoyance with her husband. Of course he would know more about the application of makeup than she. That was Servaas for you: always judging, always commenting “in a productive way”, always so sure that he knew best. It was a major turn off, but she knew she had to kept her mouth shut. You never really knew of his intentions until they were too late. And he could have Narissa thrown out with a simple wave of his hand. And she couldn’t have that. She had grown too accustom to the wealth and power that came with the Levesque’s name, and she was not going to give that up just yet. At least, not until a better offer came around.

Narissa had her eyes set on one of Servaas’ closest friend, Dwight. Handsome, quiet, but still as powerful as Servaas, he was far more interesting than Servaas. As he made often visits to the Levesque manor, she simply found herself enjoying his company more and more. And her husband of course hadn’t seemed to mind her running off; to be frank, she highly doubted he knew exactly where she went. Not that it was a huge concern to him. He hadn’t commented on her frequent disappearances, so she figured he was as clueless as a child playing detective. But despite her games with Dwight, so far she had remained faithful to Servaas. The man who she had surely loved when she first met him, it was a pity how such emotions go to waste. Blinded by youthful love, Narissa had no insight that warned her about her true feelings after the 15 minutes of fame. She later found that her affections for Servaas had run dry. It was hard to look at the man as she had when she was younger. In the years prior, she wasn't able to conceal her excitement over the man she was to marry. Now however, it was almost a burden to look at him as it reminded her of a past love that had faded with the few fond memories she kept of him.

Thankfully, her small slip ups did not affect her overwhelming ability to keep Servaas interested. After all, she still had her youthful looks, the same looks that were able to capture Servaas’s attention when he first met her. As he embraced her, she had to keep in mind that she at least needed to fake a love for him. After all, he was the only connection she had to Dwight. And she could play the game with him as well. The one thing Narissa had learned over the years besides dolling herself up was the art of manipulation. She was positive she could keep Servaas wanting more until she had gotten what she truly wanted. And a few romantic walks along the beach with the beast couldn't hurt anyone. But despite all that being said, when he twirled her, she allowed herself to smile. It was a small, yet completely real smile. She hadn't felt one of those in a while. In fact, she even let out a small laugh and landed in his arms with grace. A damaged puzzle piece found its place again, if only for a second. “So sorry for my carelessness,” she said to him, her hand placed gently on his chest as she looked up at him. She even managed to revive the glimmer in her eyes she had given him so long ago. “It won’t happen again, I will be sure of it.” She played with the collar of his perfectly placed shirt, one that she had never seen before. It suited him well though, and it was a shame that they seldom wore anything twice. “After all, I should have known to come to you for help. You always did know how to make looking handsome look easy.” And with that said, something came over her; she forgot about the party, about their damaged relationship, even about Dwight.

notes:
〉this is not from a rp on cs, but from awesome sauce.
〉this is not and introductory post
Panic!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

transparent pictures

Postby Panic! » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:17 am

Panic!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xavier chevaux (peter pan)

Postby Panic! » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:55 am

ImageImage
____
____

__Image
╔══════════════════════╗
name: xavier chevaux
twin of: andromeda
disney character: peter pan

╚══════════════════════╝

wendy run away

with me.

i know it sounds

crazy,don't you

see what you do to

me?

i wanna be your

lost boy,

your

last chance.

a better reality.
to die would be

xavier comes from his home country valeton and, like his people, is very brave, valiant, and daring. after many years of training in preparation for adulthood, he also has a strong body, a strong mind, and a strong will. while many people have the right to classify him as a dreamer, his head is still very much sharp. he is quick to his feet and has the ability to read situations with ease. unfortunately, he isn't much of a planner, but more of an in-the-moment kind of guy. there is no better time than the present, am i right? he enjoys using his time by relieving his abundance of energy, and can never sit still. he is also always trying to make friends because that means more people to go on awesome adventures with. what many people can't come to terms with is xavier's youthful spirit. even though many people found it cute when he was younger, now they see him as immature. they would rather see their prince taking his job seriously instead of disappearing to far away lands on adventures that would never benefit the kingdom. never a slave to reality, xavier refuses to grow up. even since an earlier age when all the little kids dreamed about life past the age of 25, xavier wanted to remain a kid. after all, what is better than hanging around the castle all day playing make believe? but while xavier has certainly grown out of his make believe stage, he still fears growing up. everything just feels so permanent, so forcefully real. and he'd rather run away than have his future shoved down his throat.

an awfully
big adventure.
Last edited by Panic! on Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Panic!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jared mccourt

Postby Panic! » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:59 pm

ImageImageImage

_________Image

██
name: jared mccourt
birthday: january 4
birthplace: dallas, texas
eye color: blue
hair color: dirty blonde
major personality traits:
    -practical
    -ambitious
    -patient
    -shy
    -moody
    -detached
crush: n/a
enemies: n/a
friends: n/a
ImageImage
CAPRICORN

"success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistance."

jared strongly believes in karma. all the good you put into the world will eventually come back to you because life is a full cycle. this is why he also strongly believes in hard work and dedication. while many are content with getting a job done, jared strives for excellence and is very proud of his accomplishments. but, he is very detached from everyone else. he focuses too much on his work and not enough on what's happening around him. when he is disturbed, he often becomes irritable which often causes him to disconnect himself from others.
Last edited by Panic! on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Panic!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

charles durm

Postby Panic! » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:36 am

ᴅᴏɴ·ᴛ ʙᴇ sᴏ sᴇɴᴛɪᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ﹐ɴᴏ
ᴛʜɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ﹐ sᴏ
ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ

ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ
ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

ɪ·ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀʟʟ

ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ

ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ·s ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
sᴜʀɢᴇʀʏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ
ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛᴡᴏ

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

charles durm has always been known
for his good looks. this of course fed
his ego, making him into the flirt he is
today. when it comes to girls, he goes
through them like they are tissues.
his longest relationship was probably
three months. but that was high
school. and now that he is entering
the real world, he is ready to try
to commit himself to a real
relationship. however, with a playboy
like him, there is no telling how
faithful he is capable of being.
name: charles andrew durm
nickname: charlie
birthday: may 23
birthplace: nyc, ny
sexual orientation: straight

↶ ↶PERSONALITY↷ ↷
first impressions: a flirt
good: charismatic, protective, funny
bad: player, wild, disconnected
goals: get through college
phobias: heights

↶ ↶APPEARANCE↷ ↷
height: 6 ft, 1 in.
weight: 150 pounds
hair: curly brunette
eyes: light brown
build: tall and muscular
skin: pale with a few freakles

↶ ↶RELATIONSHIPS↷ ↷
past: too many to list
crush: alaska
friends: a few back home
enemies: a lot back home
family: just his mother and father

↶ ↶OTHER↷ ↷
theme song: break your little heart - ATL
fav. book: of mice & men
fav. movie: argo
fav. food: apple pie
fav. drink: black coffee

Last edited by Panic! on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Panic!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me