ll Sorrow's Character Storage ll

A place to store your roleplay character information.

ll Sorrow's Character Storage ll

Postby Nekko.bat ♥ » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:21 am

Warriors
M O O N D U S T

B R A V E
Moondust would die for her friends and leader any day, never backing down when things get scary. She tries to hide her emotions from enemies, and is a great leader when she needs to be. Though she may be rather secretive at times, it's always for the good of the Clan, which she always puts first.

K I N D
Moondust is a trustworthy friend, always showing sympathy and understanding to a troubled cat. She likes helping others and talking to them about their problems. The best feeling to her is that she knows she helped make a difference for the better.

S W E E T
Moondust loves hearing purrs, and always helps cheer someone up. She likes bringing sweet smelling flowers to the queens and elders and spends lots of time with the kits in the nursery. She doesn't mind listening to the stories of the elders and talking to the kittypets at the border. She knows they're harmless most of the time, and as long as they stay on their side of the border, she hopes she doesn't have to fight them, or anyone she cares about, for that matter.

G E N T L E
Moondust respects the warrior code; she knows a great warrior does not need to kill to win battles. She wouldn't ever hurt anyone in her own Clan on purpose. She greatly values life, and tries to live every day to the fullest.

S H E - C A T

2 1 M O O N S

D E P U T Y

Moondust once had a sister, Brindlepaw, who was her best friend. Brindlepaw was always daydreaming and imaginative. She was so excited to train to be a warrior, but Moondust suspected Brindlepaw knew in her heart a cat like her who was fragile and sickly from birth could never become a warrior. Brindlepaw died of greencough; she was very vulnerable to sickness. Moondust lost her best friend that day, but gained something she didn't have before: ambition. Ambition to become a great warrior, and then deputy, and then leader-for Brindlepaw.

R U S T P A W (R U S T B L A Z E)

S H Y
Rustpaw is playful and open around his friends, but he's always been skittish and nervous around everyone else. He stutters when talking to the deputy or leader or someone of much higher rank than him. He's also a quick learner.

Q U I R K Y
Rustpaw is what some cats would call "strange from the start". He likes telling made-up stories to his friends and the kits and plays distractedly with anything he comes across-grass, twigs, flowers. He's rather jumpy and easily distracted. Rustpaw may be a bit goofy sometimes, but he's serious when he needs to be.

D E T E R M I N E D
Rustpaw does his duty fully and well, always making sure he does what is told and doesn't let anything get in the way of his schedule. He doesn't mind going the extra mile for someone, since he's too bashful to say no. He's also very focused and strong in battle-his body would give out long before his spirit and will to protect his Clan. Rustpaw would fight bravely to the very end.

T O M C A T

1 0 M O O N S

A P P R E N T I C E

When Rustpaw was born, his mother died giving birth and was raised by a kind queen along with her litter. His father, along with some of the Clan, saw him as a disappointment. He was scrawny and smaller than the other kits his age. Nobody ever thought he would amount to anything, but he's determined to prove them wrong.

R A V E N W H I S P E R

T O U G H
Ravenwhisper rarely shows how pained she really is; even on her deathbed she would continue to fight for her life. She never lets injuries or emotional pain slow her down or distract her. If she is dying on the inside, she would never let her enemies see that. She is a secretive, burdened cat with a past that she refuses to talk about, but it still haunts her dreams.

O B S E R V A T I V E
Ravenwhisper takes time to notice the little things; more than once, she's noticed that something was wrong, helping the Clan stay out of danger. For example, on a border patrol, she found piles of herbs under a bush near the border, and it turned out that the other Clan's medicine cat apprentice had been using her Clan's herbs. She can also spot a traitor or a conflicted cat within the Clan just by looking at them.

P R O U D
Though reserved, Ravenwhisper keeps her pride known. She never lets an apprentice or younger warrior get away with disrespecting her, whether the cat is from her Clan or not. Even though she's one of the newer warriors, she desires the respect of a deputy or leader.

C L E V E R
Ravenwhisper may not be the strongest warrior, or the biggest, but she can easily outsmart an opponent with her emotionless, unreadable face. You can never predict what she's going to do, or what mood she's going to be in, and if that mood is really how she's feeling inside.

W A R R I O R

1 8 M O O N S

S H E - C A T
Ravenwhisper has always been more of a listener, and a follower,instead of a leader or a speaker. She's not very good at making friends or acquaintances, but secretly, she really wants a best friend to talk to. She feels lonely; even her parents did not understand her when she was a kit. Her brother, Shadowkit, died as a kit. He was taken by a hawk; her parents were saddened and didn't pay much attention to the young Ravenkit, so she had to raise herself and watch other apprentices and warriors to learn things. Her mother and father both died elders.

S O R R E L S T A R

Personality: Fair, doesn't easily trust anyone, sometimes bitter and cold, secretive, not selfish or greedy, lonely, brave, fierce, proud, wise
History: Sorrelstar grew up a proud Clan-born kit with a sister who died soon after birth, along with her mother. She was raised by her mother's sister and her father, but never felt a connection to either of them, and blamed StarClan for taking the only two cats she loved from her. When she became a warrior, she soon fell in love, but with the wrong cat: Rustheart, from another Clan. Soon she was expecting kits, and had no idea what to do. Both Clans found out sooner or later, and Sorrelstar (then Sorrelsong) decided to give one of her kits, Cherrykit, to the father's Clan. When Cherrykit was announced as an apprentice at a Gathering, Sorrelstar was overwhelmed with secret joy, only to be shocked into grief when the love of her life's death was mentioned. It seems he was attacked by "rogues", but she knew deep inside someone from his Clan killed him for what he had done. She raised her son, Foxkit the best she could, while coping with grief and the pressure of being deputy.

C H E R R Y N O S E

Personality: Cherrynose is curious, sweet, kind, playful, brave, gentle, always positive, happy, likes playing with the kits and helping out the medicine cat
History: Cherrynose was raised by her father in FrostClan. He hadn't been ashamed to tell her that he'd fallen in love with Sorrelsong of BirchClan, but the cats who were warriors then and elders now still think she's a disgrace. She just wants to be treated like everyone else, but hopes she never has to meet her mother or brother in battle.

WIP
Last edited by Nekko.bat ♥ on Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nekko.bat ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ll Sorrow's Character Storage ll

Postby Nekko.bat ♥ » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:21 pm

Pantherkit/paw/step (Pantherstep)
Tom
9 moons
Apprentice
Pantherpaw and his sister Leopardpaw, are the kits of Willowtiger, who was once a ThunderClan warrior. She was killed protecting her kits from a badger that invaded the ThunderClan camp. The kits were only three moons old, so another queen kindly cared for them like a foster mother, but she wasn't the same as Willowtiger to the kits, or Rustblaze, her mate. Rustblaze tried to move on and be the best warrior he could, but he didn't pay much attention to his kits' upbringing, because every time he looked at them, the wound from Willowtiger's death in his heart was torn open again.
Black Bengal-spotted tom with green eyes
Other: x
Pantherpaw is like his father in many ways. He's secretive of his emotions, and seems rather numb to sadness and pain. But the truth is, he's hurting inside. He won't admit it, because he's too caring to want to burden anyone with his feelings, but he isn't as hard and cold as he seems. He can be pretty playful and kind and brave, like his mother. He misses her, but knows he has to look out for his sister, Leopardpaw, and train hard so no more badgers can break into camp like his mother's killer did.

Leopardkit/paw/path (Leopardpath)
She-cat
9 moons
Apprentice
Leopardpaw and her brother Pantherpaw are the kits of Willowtiger, who was once a ThunderClan warrior. She was killed protecting her kits from a badger that invaded the ThunderClan camp. The kits were only three moons old, so another queen kindly cared for them like a foster mother, but she wasn't the same as Willowtiger to the kits, or Rustblaze, her mate. Rustblaze tried to move on and be the best warrior he could, but he didn't pay much attention to his kits' upbringing, because every time he looked at them, the wound from Willowtiger's death in his heart was torn open again.
Golden she-cat with black Bengal markings and green eyes
Leopardpaw is extremely wild and carefree, always getting herself into more than she can handle. She's funny, a little snappish sometimes, brave, and outgoing. Exactly the opposite of her shy, secretive brother, Leopardpaw is talkative and makes friends easily.

Rustpaw/blaze (Rustblaze)
Tom
36 moons
Warrior (senior warrior)
When Rustblaze was a gentle, young Rustpaw, he had fallen for a fellow apprentice: Leopardpaw. She had the most beautiful golden shimmering pelt with the black spots and markings of a leopard. The feelings proved to be mutual, because she liked him back after a while. Unfortunately though, on their assessment to become warriors, Leopardpaw and Rustpaw worked together, and traveled to a rocky area to hunt, where a landslide suddenly occurred, and Leopardpaw was crushed to death by the sharp rocks. When Rustpaw, now Rustblaze, found a new mate after many moons of grieving, he named one of kits Leopardkit. Willowbreeze, his new mate that had bore his kits, agreed, and they named their daughter Leopardkit after the brave, beautiful apprentice that had tragically died. There was a tom kit too-such a dark gray that it could be mistaken for black, but if he were black-pelted, you wouldn't be able to see the black bengal markings on his body, which were strikingly similar to Leopardkit's, who looked identical to the dead Leopardpaw. Rustblaze believes that Leopardkit was Leopardpaw's way of staying with him-forever. She may have died, but was reborn as Rustblaze's kit, or so he hopes. He knows he shouldn't get his hopes up, but doesn't care, since he can't possibly get hurt any more than he already has.
Dark brown tabby tom with blue eyes
Rustblaze used to be so kind and gentle and loving as an apprentice, but since Leopardpaw's death, he's become hardened like the stones that killed her. He's very tough and easily angered, but good in battle. He often likes to hunt alone just to sit and think. Now that Willowtiger is dead too, he never really talks much to anyone anymore.
Nekko.bat ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nekko.bat ♥ » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:18 pm

mark
Last edited by Nekko.bat ♥ on Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nekko.bat ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nekko.bat ♥ » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:51 am

name~Bumbleflight
gender~male
age~16 moons
clan~StreamClan
rank~warrior
history~Bumbleflight was born an only-kit during early greenleaf. His mother named him Bumblekit after a bumblebee landed on a flower in the nursery by their nest. When he was 3 moons old, his father was killed in battle against BreezeClan.
appearance~silver tabby tom with black stripes, white paws, chest and belly, and blue eyes.
other~x
personality~Bumbletripe is patient, easygoing, curious, and respectful of the senior warriors and elders.

name~Blossomheart
gender~female
age~21 moons
rank~queen
clan~MoonClan
history~Blossomheart was originally from a Horseplace as a kit, but when her owners left the home and abandoned her, she stumbled upon MoonClan at 5 moons old. After a moon of being fostered in the nursery and learning the Clan's ways, she started her apprentice training. Not everyone liked her at first, since she wasn't Clan-born, and she had to work for her respect. She soon fell in love with a tom who understood her and admired her bravery. She's expecting his kits, and is due in about half a moon.
appearance~Dark brown tabby she-cat with lighter brown stripes and a bright pink nose
other~mate/crush is open for her
personality~She's brave, tough, and stubborn, but has a soft side, too.
Nekko.bat ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nekko.bat ♥ » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:20 pm

mark
Last edited by Nekko.bat ♥ on Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nekko.bat ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nekko.bat ♥ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:15 pm

♓| 𝕡 𝕚 𝕤 𝕔 𝕖 𝕤 | ♓

<<αѕтrιd мeldy>>
вαѕιcs
5'2"
3/09/2000
110 lbs
lιĸeѕ;; Fish, beaches, painting, rainstorms, being outdoors, spontaneity, chai tea
dιѕlιĸeѕ;; Libra, criticism, facing reality, super down to earth people, desk jobs, winter
мαтcн;; Taurus

>>Spiritual
>>Sensitive
>>Daydreamer
>>Imaginitive
>>Kind
>>Listener
>>Intuitive
>>Avoider

>>As a Pisces, Astrid is well in-tune with her inner self and listens to her heart. Kind to both friends and strangers, she prefers to listen and contribute to conversation rather than be the center of attention. Although her creativity and imagination come in handy with her painting hobby, she tends to shut out any difficult situations by going into her own little world and procrastinates dealing with it head-on.<<

αвιlιтιeѕ
>>From a young age, Astrid has been a strong swimmer. Water feels like her home. Having the zodiac sign of the fish, she is able to breathe underwater and actually gain intellectual power from being in water. Before a test at school or an important decision she often meditates underwater; another way of escaping her problems.<<
Last edited by sun on Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed art theft.
Nekko.bat ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nekko.bat ♥ » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:40 am

♍| 𝕧𝕚𝕣𝕘𝕠| ♍

<<reɴ ĸυrαѕαι>>
вαѕιcs
5'11"
8/30/2000
165 lbs
lιĸeѕ;; Order, math, alone time
dιѕlιĸeѕ;; Gemini, laziness, disorganized people, messes
мαтcн;; Cancer

>>Intelligent
>>Mysterious
>>Quiet
>>Orderly
>>Empathetic

>>As a Virgo, Ren may seem like the typical bookworm straight-A student. He enjoys a routine, precision, and order,
almost to the point where it appears obsessive. Despite being highly intelligent and seemingly detached from emotion, he is also very understanding of others, perhaps because he sees every obstacle in life like a math problem with a logical solution, and people are like puzzles to put together. Because of this insensitivity, he often will say exactly what he thinks without considering whether or not it sounds critical or rude first. He does, however, have a soft side past his mysterious shell once he finally relaxes around someone. <<

αвιlιтιeѕ
>>WIP<<
Nekko.bat ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me