little winged storage ─── dnp

A place to store your roleplay character information.

what do you think of my coding? i'm personally fine with it.

it's great!
54%
it's fine.
29%
idk
11%
I don't like it
6%

Total votes : 35

[ armageddon ]

Postby Catfrog » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:36 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

┌───────────────┑
xxxxxxmate alyssum
xxxxxxcrush open
xxxxxxex-mate none
xxxxxxsons none
xxxxxxdaughters has only 1, open

┗───────────────┛
┌───────────────┑
xxxxxxname armageddon
xxxxxxgender tom-cat
xxxxxxage thirty-one moons
xxxxxxrank leader
xxxxxxdesired rank content

┗───────────────┛

for a cat with such an.. aggressive.. name, armageddon seems very calm at first, maybe even careless. however, while armageddon could care less
    about cats he doesn't connect to or is associated with, he's definitely always up to something. cynical and distrustful, armageddon never knows wh
    ere he's going or what he's going to do with his plans, and lashes out at his clanmates daily. the tom seems to hate everyone he encounters.

armageddon's mother did thoroughly dislike him. i mean, she named him armageddon. she believed that this kit, barely a few hours old, would bring something bad to the clan, something terribly bad. the poor kit also only had a sickly brother to gently poke when his mother was away, and most of the kits didn't want to hang out with him. they'd say he was bad luck. but there was someone, atleast. the chief and her daughter, alyssum. they were his friends. they never doubted him, nor thought of him as untrustworthy, they loved him. it was a new feeling, alright. they stayed friends later into apprenticeship, and armageddon grew into more than friends with alyssum. so the day after the vigil, they became mates. they were happy together for moons. one day, however, while both were twenty-seven moons, alyssum announced she was expecting kits. well, not to the whole clan, but her mother and armageddon. it was a joyful day for all three of them. then the day alyssum was to kit came. all was going fine,
    but only two little she-kits were born, one dying shortly after. well, atleast there was one kit alive, and two living parents. but no, shortly after the second she-kit died, alyssum did too. armageddon was shocked, and incredibly sad, but he mustered up enough strength to begin raising the she-kit with the deputy, who soon became the leader and appointed armageddon as deputy. it was the second saddest day for armageddon when she passed, leaving him to become leader. nowadays he keeps his only daughter close to him, making sure she doesn't get hurt and nobody tries anything with her.
Last edited by Catfrog on Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ firegorse ]

Postby Catfrog » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:18 am

┌───────────────┑
xxxxxxmate open
xxxxxxcrush open
xxxxxxex-mate none
xxxxxxsons none
xxxxxxdaughters none

┗───────────────┛
┌───────────────┑
xxxxxxname firegorse
xxxxxxgender she-cat
xxxxxxage thirty-two moons
xxxxxxrank warrior / spy
xxxxxxdesired rank ...

┗───────────────┛

firegorse is a wiry white she-cat with patches of ginger tabby and a long scar across her flank.

firegorse was raised to be obedient and presentable. well, nowadays, she isn't quite so. she acts like an average cat, except she will often lash out.
    she's aggressive and secretive, but also resilient. whatever happens is just apart of life to her.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:21 am

current name flamepaw future name flamestep gender male age ten moons rank
medicine cat apprentice

─────────────────────────────────────────
a flame-point tom with tufted ears and soft, dark blue eyes.

charming, caring, trusting, respectful, optimistic, selfish, naive, and gullible.
flamepaw is a cheerful cat, and almost always hopes for the best. he believes he's au
tomatically everyone's friend, and if you tell him otherwise he'd probably be crushed.
not quite the opposite of his sister, but they aren't so similar either. he loves blizzard
paw, but she's less open about her feelings than flamepaw would like. most cats may d
escribe him as a bit annoying, as he tries to get into other cat's business. if one of his g
ood friends tells him a lie or something similar he's quick to believe it, because he's sur
e his friends would never lie to him. at the end of the day, he's trying his best to be a g
ood medicine cat apprentice and help heal his clanmates.

flamepaw and his sister were born to two good warriors. unfortunately for them, their
father had been killed by illness and their mother would soon die from it as well. they
were taken care of by another queen who already had two young kits. so, they were r
aised knowing those kits and the queen as their family. his kithood was normal, and h
e's become a medicine cat apprentice. ------ I know how to read C:

─────────────────────────────────────────
mate none crush open offspring none siblings blizzardpaw kin open
Last edited by Catfrog on Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:27 am, edited 8 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:24 pm

current name blizzardpaw future name blizzardstalk gender she-cat age ten moons
rank apprentice desired rank deputy

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
a large, fluffy white she-cat with hazel eyes.
blizzardpaw differs from her brother in quite a few spots. she's rather insensitive, or
what some cats would describe as "cold." her name fits her rather well, as she's aggr
essive and ill-tempered. she is a decent friend, but does not handle her own emotio
ns well. her skills are mainly in fighting, but she enjoys hunting to try and calm dow
n, although it usually just ends up with what she catches being torn to shreds. despi
te this, she's protectiveof the cats she likes, although it's from afar, and is ambitious
and hardworking.

history is the same as flamepaw's.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
mate none crush open offspring none siblings flamepaw kin open
Last edited by Catfrog on Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:02 am, edited 7 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:26 pm

┌───────────────┑
xxxxxxmate none
xxxxxxcrush open
xxxxxxsons none
xxxxxxdaughters none
xxxxxxfriends open
xxxxxx

┗───────────────┛
┌───────────────┑
xxxxxxname lynxpaw
xxxxxxfuture name lynxsight
xxxxxxgender tom-cat
xxxxxxage eleven moons
xxxxxxrank apprentice
xxxxxxdesired rank warrior/seer

┗───────────────┛

Last edited by Catfrog on Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:04 pm

ferretstar... I forgot about you.
he has art here by cs user psyche;;
maybe I will rework his form
found this guy digging through my old roleplays.
I like em.
Last edited by Catfrog on Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:52 pm

tbd
Last edited by Catfrog on Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:41 pm

───────────────────────────────────

current name lizardbriar
past names lizardkit, lizardpaw, pirate (briefly)
gender tom-cat
age thirty moons
rank medicine cat
clan x
mate none
crush open
offspring none
parents tigerbreeze x thymegaze
siblings swirlpaw, yewpool, houndtail

appearance lizardbriar is a tall, slender, white tom-cat with patches of brown tabby and light amber eyes. his tail is long and silky, but the rest of his fur is fuzzy and sticks out, no matter how much you groom it. he also has his left ear torn.
    personality some easy ways to describe lizardbriar starts with quiet and critical. most cats you meet will still say he still ended up better than his youngest brother, yewpool, as he is a medicine cat in the superior clan. he is often blunt or doesn't think before speaking when he does. along with this, he is a terrible liar, though he rarely tries to lie or has to. affection is hard to get from him, and it usually doesn't last long. he might change with a little nudge from someone more optimistic or cheery, but for now he's just him. he tends to be distant with his brothers as well.
    history hmmmmm....

Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:54 pm

current name yewcreek
past names yewkit, yewpaw
gender tom-cat
age twenty-four moons
rank warrior
clan -
other -
mate none
ex-mate open
crush open
offspring none
parents tigerbreeze + thymegaze
siblings swirlpaw, lizardbriar, houndtail

appearance a dark brown tabby with a large patch of white, white paws, and a white tail tip. he has darker amber eyes and would be described as tall or slender, with sleek fur that is very short.
    personality yewcreek is an affectionate tom, quite the opposite of his elder brothers, who both appear to be stoic and cold. and it's mainly the same for the rest of his family. except he learned to look past trying to get affection from his family, and turned to other cats. he's sweet, yes, but can definitely become an annoyance just for wanting to please. his family finds him to be hopeless and too much of a loving cat. he's not ready to set his life down for anyone, but will happily fight.
    history hmmmmm....

Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:33 pm

─────────────────────────────────

current name mothpaw
future name mothcloud
gender she-cat
age nine moons
rank apprentice
clan -
other -
mate too young
crush open
offspring too young
parents holly x colt
siblings cherrypaw, jerrie

appearance a mainly white she-cat with a gray tail and top of head + throat and pale green eyes. she is lithe and has clean, thoroughly groomed fur.
    personality mothpaw is a competitive she-cat, who does well in both her hunting and fighting and would usually win in a play fight against her clanmates. she wants to be in a real battle someday, but doesn't know how much a battle can do to her. she walks very elegantly, with her head raised and tail delicately curled at the tip. she cares what cats think of her a whole lot, but doesn't go out of her way to make friends. she works on a more 'you talk to me, i talk to you' thing. she finds the clans fascinating, and will sometimes, for short amounts of times, zone out during training or at any time. along with all this she is sensitive and destructive when angry.
    history hmmmm...

Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me