broken dreams - roleplay character forms

A place to store your roleplay character information.

agaveheart - desert cat

Postby broken* » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:25 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ✿ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
agaveheart was given the prefix 'agave' because of how incredibly sweet she has always been, & she
received the suffix 'heart' for her compassion towards others. agaveheart is very friendly, having no issue
striking up conversation with anyone, & so she often finds herself in the company of a mixed, different
group of cats, because she just gets along with them all. agaveheart can be selfless, willing to help others,
whether they're clan cats or loners, without hoping or expecting to get anything back. she is intuitive, able
to tell what those around her are feeling, but her gut has been wrong before, & she has a tendency to
be overly-trusting of outsiders & newcomers because she wants to see the best in everyone.

agaveheart started out as 'sand' her parents were both rogues who were cold and calloused; they hadnt
intended to bring kits into the world, as it was a harsh world, but her brothers were big & strong. she
was not. it wasnt that she was sick or frail; she was just small, & to her parents, small was the same
as weak. so when she was just three weeks old, mom & dad each picked up one of her brothers & took
off, abandoning her to die in the desert, alone & unloved. but fate was in the little kit's favor, for not
even an hour passed when the clan's travel brought them directly across her path, & her life was saved.
she joined the clan, was raised by a surrogate mother, & recently became a warrior.

prior-names sand, agavekit,
agavepaw
name agaveheart
age 17 moons
gender female
sexuality pansexual
date of birth spring
rank warrior
height ~7.5 inch
weight ~7 lbs
fur short & fine
coloration pale tabby
body petite & thin
eyes deep blue
scent nectar
likes sleeping, romance,
swimming, helping
dislikes criticism, cruelty,
know-it-alls, the past
fears responsibility
other has some vertigo
issues (hearing/balance)

crush/mate open
kits none
siblings 2 brothers, rogues
father vulture
mother crow
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat - trainer/mentor

Postby broken* » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:05 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ✿ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
breezeheart was given the prefix 'breeze' because of how friendly he is, traveling like the wind between
every cat, & he received the suffix 'heart' for his compassion towards others. breezeheart is very sociable,
having no issue striking up conversation with anyone, & so he often finds himself in the company of a mixed,
different group of cats, because he just gets along with them all. breezeheart is selfless, willing to help
others, whether they're clan cats or loners, without hoping or expecting to get anything back. she is
intuitive, able to tell what those around her are feeling, but her gut has been wrong before, & she has
a tendency to be overly-trusting of outsiders & newcomers because she wants to see the best in everyone.

breezeheart started out as 'dust'. his parents were both rogues who were cold and calloused; they hadnt
intended to bring kits into the world, as it was a harsh world, but his brothers were big & strong. he
was not. it wasnt that he was sick or frail; he was just small, & to his parents, small was the same
as weak. so when he was just three weeks old, mom & dad each picked up one of his brothers & took
off, abandoning him to die in the mountains, alone & unloved. but fate was in the little kit's favor, for not
even an hour passed when a clan patrol brought them directly across his path, & his life was saved. he
joined the clan, was raised by a surrogate mother, & recently became a trainer. he actually ended up growing
into quite a large tomcat, no longer small for his age like he once was. he is now thriving.

prior-names dust,
breezekit, breezepaw
name breezeheart
age 46 moons
gender male
sexuality bisexual
date of birth leaf-bare
rank trainer
height ~12 inch
weight ~14 lbs
fur long & thick
coloration broken gray tabby
body large & muscular
eyes gray green
scent tree sap
likes peace, romance,
swimming, helping
dislikes criticism, cruelty,
know-it-alls, the past
fears disappointing others
other has some vertigo
issues (hearing/balance)
but they were worse
when he was younger

crush/mate open
kits none
siblings 2 brothers, rogues
father vulture
mother crow
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat - queen

Postby broken* » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:19 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ❇ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
ebonyflight was given the prefix 'raven' due to her dark coat & crafty nature, & she received the suffix 'flight'
due to her issues with commitment. growing up, she was definitely a bit of a troublemaker, one who
was very rambunctious, full of energy, and always getting into trouble because 'why not?' growing up,
she matured out of that stage, but learned to be devious & manipulative instead. she doesnt do it to
hurt others, just to get what she wants.

ebonyflight is actually the daughter of the deceased former clan leader dovestar, but traveled down a
very different paths in life. ebonylight was very rebellious, never really trying very hard in her training,
& she barely scraped through her warrior test. she never really planned on settling down, as she didnt
exactly believe in 'true love' but her carelessness & fooling around led her to be pregnant. to keep from
'dishonoring' her family, she became mates with her unborn kits father, sootstrike, the cold, harsh, &
honestly quite mean warrior. they got into 'lovers quarrels' alot, fighting about anything & everything really.
it may sound awful of her, but sootstrike was his typical arrogant self and tried to take on a fox by himself;
he got killed one moon ago, & she is expected to give birth to her kits any day now. she sees his death as
a chance for herself & her kits to have a better life, to have a mate/father who is kind & loving.

prior names ebonykit,
ebonypaw
name ebonyflight
age 27 moons
gender female
sexuality bisexual
d.o.b green-leaf
rank mother/queen
height ~8 inches
weight ~14 lbs
fur long & silky
coloration black w/
orange/brown
body round, petite
eyes yellow green
scent pine needles
likes sun-bathing,
relaxing, getting her way
dislikes rudeness,
being ignored, stupidity
fears being alone
other has a weak spot
in her heart for kits.

crush/mate open
previous mate sootstrike
kin 2 unborn kits
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

prophecy cat

Postby broken* » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:15 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♔ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
poppyblaze was given the prefix 'poppy' because of how vibrant her coat was, it reminded her mother of the brightly
colored poppy flowers. she was given the suffix 'blaze' because of how passionate she is about everything she puts
her mind to. she is your typical taurus (zodiac). she is considered one of the most reliable cats in the clan, known
to endure through the hardtimes, for she believes that there will be fruits to her labor in the end. she is incredibly
patient, & devoted to her clan for sure. she would do anything for any member of her clan. poppyblaze appreciates
responsibility, liking being given important jobs to do because it makes her feel like she's doing the best that she can.
on the negative side though, she can be incredibly stubborn once she sets her mind to something, & is not the best at
compromising either.

poppyblaze is the only surviving member of her bloodline, as far as she knows that is. she was born to the clan's
previous leader hickorystar and his mate ravenpelt, and she had one sibling, a sister named acornstep. she was only
a few days old when the clan left their homeland, due to a freak snowstorm, a horrible blizzard that the cats had
been unprepared for. her sister, acornstep, had always been a very weak, ill cat growing up, likely a permanent result
of the negative circumstances around their births. she made it to becoming a warrior cat, but a freak accident took
her life at 20 moons, no one really knowing for sure what happened.

prior-names poppykit,
poppypaw,
name poppyblaze
age 35 moons
gender female
sexuality pansexual
date of birth new-leaf
rank warrior (the one)
height ~9 inch
weight ~9 lbs
fur short & thin
coloration calico
(white, black, orange)
body lean & fit
eyes hazel
scent flowers
likes hard-work,
humming, romance
dislikes complications,
sudden changes, insecurity
fears instability
other has quite a
few minor scars from over
the years, including
a knick in her left ear.

crush/mate open
kits none
sister acornstep
father hickorystar
mother ravenpelt
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: broken dreams

Postby broken* » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:45 pm

warrior apprentice
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

emma the hufflepuff

Postby broken* » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:14 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ❀ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
emma is a very outgoing and friendly person who enjoys conversing with others, whether
she knows they really well or hardly at all. she is good at reading other peoples emotions/vibes,
and decided to take divination this year to see if she's do well at it. she loves to go out and have fun,
and while she isnt necessarily a troublemaker, she's not afraid to break some rules to go on an
adventure. emma is almost always seen with a bright smile on her face, and its very common
to hear her laughter throughout the halls.
emma's mother lucinda was a witch and her father was a muggle who never knew he
was in a relationship with a witch; he found out she was pregnant and dipped out of their lives. it
was alright though, azalea enjoyed being raised by her single mother, who was truly an incredible
woman in her opinion. they grew up in the country, on a small piece of land; they had a single dairy
cow and a few hens for eggs, but their home was primarily covered in flowers of all kinds. emma's
favorite flowers are sunflowers, which are all over their property. her mother lucinda is actually a
healer at St Mungo's Hospital, a popular one, very skilled in a variety of healing remedies.

Chosen Subjects
Subject 1: Care of Magical Creatures
Subject 2: Muggle Studies
Subject 3: Herbology
Subject 4: Charms
Subject 5: Potions
Subject 6: Defense Against the Dark Arts

name emma jones
age 16
year 6th year
gender female
sexuality pansexual
blood status halfblood
role herbologist
house hufflepuff
height 5'2"
weight 110 lbs
hair curly & red
skin light tan
body petite
eyes hazel
scent lilac & daisies
patronus unicorn
quidditch keeper
wand 12¾ applewood
unicorn hair core, supple
boggart persecution &
tight spaces
pet pip; northern
saw-whet owl
f.c. rachel mcadams

crush open
bf/gf none
family none
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

santiago the gryffindor

Postby broken* » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:26 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ✯ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
santiago is a pretty stereotypical gryffindor in the eyes of his peers. he is a bit of a jock; he always loved
playing sports, like football or soccer, and so he loved quidditch since the first time he rode a broom. he is
known for being highly competitive, both on and off the field. he's a super talkative & outgoing guy, so santiago
has absolutely no issues starting up the conversation with someone. he cant stand bullies, & will be the
first to stand up for someone being treated badly. he is most certainly not a stickler to the rules. he gets in
his fair share of duels and plays plenty of pranks (only on those who deserve it of course). what many people
dont know about santiago is how incredibly gifted he is at arithmancy. he has always been a smart cookie,
but he goofs off in class so much that no one really takes notice of his brains. but his favorite class is for
sure arithmancy, because its essentially math, and he has loved math since he was a young 'muggle' student
first learning about basic math in primary school.

santiago was born in spain, but his family moved to england when he was 9 years old. because of this,
he is fluent in both spanish & english. his father is a carpenter, and his mother is a seamstress, both owning
& running their own businesses. santiago has twin little sisters, rosa & sofia, who he would do absolutely
anything for. neither of them showed signed of magic, and are in their final years of primary school now, so
he is the only member of his family to be a wizard, and they are all proud of him. they come to every
quidditch game that gryffindor is playing in, and are constantly talking about how they wish there were
more parent/family weekends where they could come up to visit.

Chosen Subjects
Subject 1: Defense Against the Dark Arts
Subject 2: History of Magic
Subject 3: Potions
Subject 4: Arithmancy
Subject 5: Ancient Runes
Subject 6: Transfiguration

name santiago sanchez
age 17
year 6th year
gender male
sexuality bisexual
blood status muggleborn
role arithmancy solver
house gryffindor
height 6'3"
weight 220 lbs
hair curly & brown
skin deep tan
body athletic
eyes hazel
scent pine
patronus moose
quidditch beater
wand 14 aspen phoenix
tailfeather core, unyielding
boggart drowning
pet mateo; great horned owl
f.c. diego boneta

crush open
bf/gf none
family none
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

maximus the gryffindor

Postby broken* » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:13 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ✯ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
maximus is a pretty stereotypical gryffindor in the eyes of his peers. he is a bit of a jock; he always loved
playing sports, like football or soccer, and so he loved quidditch since the first time he rode a broom. he is
known for being highly competitive, both on and off the field. he's a super talkative & outgoing guy, so maximus
has absolutely no issues starting up the conversation with someone. he cant stand bullies, & will be the
first to stand up for someone being treated badly. he is most certainly not a stickler to the rules. he gets in
his fair share of duels and plays plenty of pranks (only on those who deserve it of course). what many people
dont know about maximus is how incredibly gifted he is at arithmancy. he has always been a smart cookie,
but he goofs off in class so much that no one really takes notice of his brains. but his favorite class is for
sure arithmancy, because its essentially math, and he has loved math since he was a young 'muggle' student
first learning about basic math in primary school.

maximus was born in spain, but his family moved to england when he was 9 years old. because of this,
he is fluent in both spanish & english. his father is a carpenter, and his mother is a seamstress, both owning
& running their own businesses. santiago has twin little sisters, rosa & sofia, who he would do absolutely
anything for. neither of them showed signed of magic, and are in their final years of primary school now, so
he is the only member of his family to be a wizard, and they are all proud of him. they come to every
quidditch game that gryffindor is playing in, and are constantly talking about how they wish there were
more parent/family weekends where they could come up to visit.

name maximus garcia
age 17
year 7th year
gender male
sexuality bisexual
blood status muggleborn
house gryffindor
height 6'3"
weight 220 lbs
hair curly & black
skin deep tan
body athletic
eyes hazel
scent pine
patronus moose
quidditch beater
wand 14 aspen phoenix
tailfeather core, unyielding
boggart drowning
pet mateo; great horned owl
elective 1 Arithmancy
elective 2 Alchemy
likes running, music,
having fun, comfort
dislikes being idle, delays,
sudden changes, insecurity

f.c. juan betancourt
parents emilio & maria,
42 & 37 y/o muggles
sisters rosa & sofia,
12 y/o twin muggles
crush open (pm me)
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ALTHEA the slytherin

Postby broken* » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:34 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♔ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
althea is very disciplined, knowing that to get where she wants in the future, she has to focus on doing well while
she's at hogwarts. she tends to think things through practically, rarely acting without first thinking over her options
first. she has an incredible amount of patience, not having a problem with waiting for things, although she does have
a bit of a temper. she is gotten better at controlling it, but when she gets to the end of the fuse, you dont want to be
the one her anger is directed at. althea would like to be an auror, & eventually the head of magical law enforcement.
she dislikes the way some beings & creatures are treated, due to their species or bloodstatus, & wants to be a part of
changing that problem.

althea has never had the best time at life, for one reason or another. within the muggle world, she was constantly
bullied for her extensive vitiligo by other children her age. within the wizarding world, she is bullied for coming from
a pureblood bloodline but being a half-blood instead. she is actually incredibly proud of her father for breaking tradition
& marrying the woman he loved, even though she was a muggle. growing up, althea was given tons of love and affection
from her parents, as she was their only child, and she was also close with her mother's muggle family; her father's family
pretty much cut them off for his 'betrayal', but she's fine with it. she claims she wouldnt want anything to do with such
closed-minded witches & wizards anyways.

elective 1 ancient runes
elective 2 care of magical creatures

name althea snape
meaning greek, "to heal"
age 16
year 6th year
gender female
sexuality pansexual
blood status halfblood
house slytherin
height 5'10"
weight 145 lbs
hair black braids
skin warm brown,
pale white vitiligo
body lean & feminine
eyes dark brown
scent vanilla
patronus tasmanian devil
animangus tasmanian devil
quidditch n/a
wand 9' blackthorn dragon
heartstring core, unbending
boggart persecution
(shown by people w/ torches
& pitchforks coming at her)
pet roman; black persian
cat w/ yellow eyes
likes order, cleanliness,
honesty, truth
dislikes injustice, gossip
two-faced, laziness

f.c. winnie harlow
parents susan snape (muggle)
mason snape (pureblood)
siblings none
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

valentina the professor

Postby broken* » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:03 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ❀ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
valentina absolutely cannot stand stereotypes, or judgments & mistreatment based on them. she can handle herself
just fine, & at this point she is confident enough in herself that she doesnt really care what others say or think about
her anymore. valentina presents as a very graceful, poised individual who carries herself with confidence at all times;
you'll never see her slouching or with her head held down in shame. valentina is not known to be the type of witch to
sugarcoat things, & so she will be brutally honest/blunt to whomever she's speaking to; in her mind, this is a way to
show she respects people enough to not lie to them, adults & students alike. however, she has a bit of a 'quirk'; if
you ever hear her voice go up in pitch, gaining an almost sickly-sweet tone, well. it either means she thinks you're
an idiot, she doesnt like you, or she's being sarcastic with the hopes you'll catch on.

valentina's family had been pretty much in hiding for the past several hundred years. ever since the 1900's, due to
her several great's grandfather gellert grindelwald. before voldemort, he was seen as the most evil & incredibly
powerful dark wizard in history. until she came out of the woodworks, no one knew that he had any descendants,
for no one knew that he had any children during his time. apparently, he had a son with one of his followers, a
witch named queeny. valentina grew up under the fake last name 'goldstein'; as a child she really didnt understand
why her true identity was such a big deal, but her parents were adamant about the secrecy of their bloodline, as
they had been taught to be. valentina was the first witch/wizard to be taught at hogwarts since her ancestor gellert;
her family had pretty much 'home schooled' their children under the pretense that they were very weak, sickly, and
frail. valentina refused to follow in that tradition, & when her hogwarts letter came, she went. her identity however
was outed during the sorting ceremony, for the sorting hat knew who she was, & after a bit of deliberation, stated
proudly for all in the great hall to hear; "ravenclaw should be proud to get its newest member; valentina grindelwald!"
there was dead silence & then a lot of panic after that, but valentina learned to ignore the cruelty of her peers. her
parents went completely underground at this sudden turn of events, & she essentially was orphaned.

during her time at hogwarts, she excelled at DADA, among other things. it was her favorite class, although she wasn't
necessarily a fan of the hands-off approach her professor had. the headmaster took notice of her skills, disregarding her
namesake, and when she was 19, only an alumni of hogwarts for 2 years, the DADA professor retired & headmaster north,
who apparently saw something in her, offered her the job. she is said to be the youngest professor hogwarts has ever had,
at least at the age when she began teaching. there are those who still think that she holds the potential for darkness of
her ancestor gellert; those that squirm or scowl even saying her last name grindelwald. the ministry keeps an annoyingly
close eye on her, which made obtaining the permit for her dragon nearly impossible; she got it though.

name valentina grindelwald
age 22
year 3rd teaching
gender female
sexuality bisexual
blood status pureblood
role DADA professor
house ravenclaw
height 5'7"
weight 145 lbs
hair straight, long,
white (blonde)