(( -- ❝ unflattering : storage ❞ ))

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: (( -- ❝ unflattering : storage ❞ ))

Postby east is up » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:01 pm

res blackkit
east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res rosekit
east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res berrykit
east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby east is up » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:02 pm

res snowkit
east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby east is up » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:02 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

T H E 👑 K I N G

fc and vc :: alexander ludwig (younger)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

name tanner mikas
    age 20
    gender male
    sexuality straight
    height 6'2"
    weight 143 lbs.
    eyes olive green
    tattoos on his right shoulder he has a skull tattoo that is surrounded by burning roses. on his left shoulder he has a wolf.
    scars on his right knee, on his chin, on his far left finger.
    piercings no
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

history tanner grew up in a rather large family. there was 6 other children besides him, and he was the oldest. he always tried to be better than his siblings to get attention, but it would never work, and they would still have to have more attention. this made him strive to be liked by everyone. from a young age he tried to be a desirable friend, and person in general. he wanted people to want to be him, rather than him being ignored like he was at home. he wanted to be funny, he wanted to be smart, and he wanted to be popular.

by middle school, tanner had a good reputation for himself. he achieved his goal for good grades, and could always muster a laugh out of someone. many people wanted to be like him, or even be him, and many people just flat out adored him. he enjoyed the attention, and it seemed to come easily. he always smiled at people and was polite in every way possible. he complimented people, and made them feel special, and he never lied about it. sure he wanted to be popular, but he wanted to be honest, and liked for who he was.

middle school was where his family life got tougher though. his parents would constantly argue, to the point where even the older children would cry and scream at their parents. the first time something was thrown by his mother was when the divorce was filed. at the age of 13, his parents split from eachother. they were each allowed to have their children for two weeks at a time, and to keep the children in a safe environment, they had to live in the same town, so they could stay in school.

during that time, tanner's grades slipped, and he seemed more distant, but eventually he got it together. his teachers allowed him to make up the work due to the situation, and his friends understood what was going on. this all happened a year before he would go to high school though, where everything had to be perfect. over that summer, he spent almost half of each day studying for his high school classes and he finally decided what he wanted to do when he was older. he wanted to be a lawyer.

high school was tough for him. maintaining good grades and a popular status wasnt easy, but he managed. he went through many relationships in his high school years, but none seemed to stick romance wise. tanner managed to achieve his 4.2 GPA and maintain the title of 'the king' in his yearbook. tbis was a big achievement to him, as that meant he had achieved being the most popular kid at trinity academy.

tanner spent a year preparing for college, even getting a job to pay for the expenses. his parents helped alot in his expenses though, as even though they were seperated, they beleived in their son. he eventually got himself a two bedroom apartment with a kitchen and a small living quarters that wasnt far away from his college. he also managed to 'adopt' a dog he had found on the side of the road on a jog he took. the dog was an australian shepard, and it was only six months old. he took the dog in and now takes care of them, giving her the best home he could.

nowadays, you'll find him studying hard or playing around with his dog. he still has a long journey to become a lawyer, but he beleives in himself. he still maintains his popular title, and loves talking to his old friends.

--

personality tanner is a very popular guy. he enjoys attention, but isn't cocky and conceded, so he only enjoys it when it is deserved. he is a very honest person too, and will not say something rude to you if he dislikes what you wear, or how you talk, etc. he usually doesn't mind those things and judges people from their personality. if he likes something about you, he is going to tell you, and if he doesnt, he wont lie, he will just smile at you and nod.

tanner is a very charming guy. he doesn't often flirt, yet any people still seem to fall for him. if he is interested in you, he will very clearly flirt and compliment you. he is very sweet to people too. if he can compliment you about anything, he absolutely will. he loves making people feel good about themselves. he dislikes people that are rude and hateful to others.

if someone is rude, he will not hesitate to stick up for the othe party. although he is quick to action, he often attempts to resolve things in a proper way without any violence or confrontation. but, if necessary he will, and he is quite strong, so you dont want on his bad side.

he is a very energetic and athletic person, often jogging or walking several miles in the morning with his dog, jess. she follows him everywhere, and even runs by his side when he bikes. tanner goes to the gym twice a week at a minimum, depending on how his classes are lined up that week. he always makes sure to eat healthy though, and get enough water and exercise.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

family n/a
    crush open
    dating open

outfit for today : click
east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby east is up » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:03 pm

T H E 🎮 G A M E R

fc and vc :: thomas brodie-sangster

name travis crofton
    age 19
    gender male
    sexuality gay
    height 5'10"
    weight 127 lbs.
    eyes brown
    tattoos around his wrist like a bracelet, is wheat.
    scars where a dog bit him on his arm.
    piercings no

history at a young age, his mother died. he was only seven years old. she was killed in a shooting at her workplace and he had the hardest time getting over this. he would spend tons of time with his father just sitting with him and crying. he was emotionally unstable and could barely even do school. he became very depressed and was so paranoid that he wouldn't even step foot outside. his father took his work to his home and began homeschooling travis.

travis was able to get some school done each day and was at least up to what level he needed to be. his father eventually had to begin working out of the home, and he was forced to go to a public school from middle school on out. he tried to get over his mother but it was hard and he struggled in school. his first day of middle school though, was when his father bought him his phone, and as an extra surprise, he got him a nintendo ds.

he first tried the ds at lunch and found that he liked the game his father had chosen. this game happened to be one called 'viva pinata' ((ooc : whoa childhood throwback c':)). he got so caught up in the game that he nearly forgot about his next class. that day was when it all changed though. he spent most of his free time on that ds, as it seemed to take awayhis depression for the time being, and he didn't have to be himself. he could just be the character in the game, and nobody else. while he played, he seemed to forget the outside world.

for his next birthday his father bought him a laptop. it was quite the step up and he enjoyed playing games he downloaded online and such. he would sometimes forget his homework too, but his father never blamed him, and really only fed his 'addiction' to the games. travis didnt really understand thathe was shutting the outside world away, and often unknowingly avoided attempts at talking by others.

by high school he seemed fully immersed in his games, yet still managed to pass his classes. it proved that he had potential, but he really just ignored it. in homeroom before class started, he would have on headphones and be usong his laptop, furiously smashing buttons. he became very good at games too. he even earned the yearbook title of "the gamer".

this made him want to change though. he hadn't realized that he had wasted high school on games.. he never even went to dances, or prom, or fundraisers, football games, nothing. he decided to talk to people from school whenever he saw them, making new friends, and apoligizing for his distance.

nowadays he lives in his college dorm. he managed to get a scholarship for coding and developing video games, but he rarely plays them unless it is required for the developing process. his father apoligizes for not realizing, and supports him every step of the way, and especially when he announced that he was gay.

--

personality although the old travis was very introverted and shy, the new travis is very extroverted and he loves to make new friends. he has a good sense of humor and wont hesitate to tell a joke. he swears all too much, especially around his friends, and his favorite word to say is probably 'hell'.

he is emotionally damaged from his childhood, but is slowly repairing himself. his friends often offer him emotional support and he gladly accepts it. he became quite depressed for a while, but it only happens every once in a while, where he will curl up in his bed and cry, thinking about his mother.

he is very exitable and energetic and usually needs something to do with his hands, he usually takes some sort of a putty and messes with it in his hands, as it helps him focus. he is also a nail biter, but attempts to put lemon juice on his fingers to stop it.

he smiles alot more these days, and enjoys going out to fairs and amusement parks, and on hot days, waterparks. he enjoys going with his friends to any place in general though.

family n/a
    crush open
    dating open

outfit today : click
east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me