broken dreams - roleplay character forms

A place to store your roleplay character information.

wolf healer

Postby broken* » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:36 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ❁ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
belinda was born on september 4th, thus in the beginning of fall, when the trees leaves were just starting
to change from green to shades of brown, yellow, & orange. her mother was a hunter named alana, & she
was known for being an incredibly sadistic huntress, making her prey feel pain. belinda's father however was
a different story; her mother never named who he was, & no one in the pack came forward as her father.
rumor has it she was either fathered by a passing loner/rogue, or someone who cheated on their mate &
didnt want to ruin their relationship. belinda was one month old, beginning to eat meat instead of nursing,
when her mother abandoned her & the pack, never seen again. the pack never found out who her father is.
she had to grow up fast because of this, but luckily enough was taken in by the former healer, a grumpy old
brute named otis, who both raised & trained her.

belinda is always paying attention to the smallest details, something that makes her good at noticing injury
or sickness before it takes full form in her packmates. her deep sense of humanity make her careful &
she has a very methodical approach to both healing & life in general. she likes to ensure that nothing is
left to chance, & although she can be empathetic & tender, her heart is rather closed in regard to finding
love or even close friends she trusts with her secrets. she tries to always see the good in other creatures,
which can be a major source of disappointment at times. belinda tends to be quite soft-spoken & gentle,
& if you hear her voice raised, you know its something serious & she's frustrated you arent listening to her.

name belinda ("bell")
meaning "pretty one"
star sign virgo
age 4 years
gender female
sexuality pansexual
pack djadi
rank healer
height 3.5 ft at shoulder
weight 68 lbs
fur short but thick, longer
around her face & neck
coloration white & cream w/
black & tan saddle
body long, lean, feminine, & petite
eyes hazel (light green & brown mix)
scent herbs & flowers
likes helping others, pups,
honesty, cleanliness, activity
dislikes rudeness, asking for
help, being center of attention
biggest fear imperfection
other she's a bit of the odd one
compared to her packmates,
but tends to be overly-protected
by them because of it.

crush open
mate n/a
siblings none
father 'unknown'
mother alana (unknown status)
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by broken* on Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat - queen

Postby broken* » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:12 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ❇ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
ravenflight was given the prefix 'raven' due to her black coat & crafty nature, & she received the suffix 'flight'
due to her issues with commitment. growing up, she was definitely a bit of a troublemaker, one who
was very rambunctious, full of energy, and always getting into trouble because 'why not?' growing up,
she matured out of that stage, but learned to be devious & manipulative instead. she doesnt do it to
hurt others, just to get what she wants.

ravenflight is actually the sister of the deceased clan leader dovestar, both mollies being born as twins to
the same litter, but traveling down very different paths in life. ravenflight was very rebellious, never really
trying very hard in her training, & she barely scraped through her warrior test. she never really planned on
settling down, as she didnt exactly believe in 'true love' but her carelessness & fooling around led her to be
pregnant. to keep from 'dishonoring' her family, she became mates with her unborn kits father, sootstrike,
the cold, harsh, & honestly quite mean warrior. they got into 'lovers quarrels' alot, fighting about anything
& everything really. it may sound awful of her, but sootstrike passed away in the fire that took the clan, &
instead of mourning his loss, she feels a weight off of her shoulders. she sees his death as a chance for herself
& her kits are expected to be born any day now.

prior names ravenkit,
ravenpaw
name ravenflight
n.n. raven
age 36 moons
gender female
sexuality bisexual
d.o.b green-leaf
rank queen
height 8 inches
weight 14 lbs
fur short, thick
coloration black w/
white chest
body round, petite
eyes yellow green
scent pine needles
likes sun-bathing,
relaxing, getting her way
dislikes rudeness,
being ignored, stupidity
fears being alone
other has a weak spot
in her heart for kits.

crush/mate open
previous mate sootstrike
kin 2 unborn kits
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wolf apprentice

Postby broken* » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:43 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ☀ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
neither of magnar's parents were really known as the most stable or dedicated wolves in the pack.
his mother was always a free-spirit, not doing a lot of hunting or fighting or anything really; she enjoyed
playing like a pup herself and lazing around in the warm sun. his father was very self-serving, only caring
about two things; his own interests & his mate. magnar was only 2 months old when they left the pack
together, abandoning him and his older brother to take care of themselves.

on the positive side, magnar is very determined & passionate about learning, wanting to excel & become
a great, strong warrior. he isnt afraid of anything, or so it seems, because he has the bravery to take on
anything; including someone twice or triple his size. one thing that magnar definitely lacks is patience;
he does not like waiting around for things to happen, & would much rather be up and about. when he was
younger he was more friendly, but since the abandonment of his parents, he has become quite moody,
known to snap at his pack members when irritated.

his leo zodiac mark takes up quite a bit of space on the back of his left ear. it is an incredibly bright white
in color, & thus is very noticeable, even when he gets dirty or wet. his semblance is called 'combustion'
& it is very destructive, which is not good simply because of his lack of control of it as of yet. currently,
when his emotions are leading his actions, his combustion can erratically cause random things to catch
fire. once he has better control of it, he will be able to select items or even enemy wolves/predators
to catch fire and/or explode in a blaze of fire.

name magnar ("mag")
meaning "strong warrior"
sign aries
age 5 months
gender male
sexuality bisexual
power combustion
rank starlet -> warrior
height 1.1 ft at shoulder
weight 19 lbs
fur mid-length, fluffy
coloration tan & beige
w/ black saddle
body short, stocky, lean
eyes dark brown, almost black
scent pine needles
likes comfort, challenges,
being given tasks, leadership
dislikes waiting, inactivity,
wasting time, playing games
biggest fear losing loved ones
other has a ring around
his tail w/ no fur;
got it caught in a trap
when he was 3 months

crush open
mate n/a
siblings none
father tbd
mother tbd
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 7 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat apprentice

Postby broken* » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:56 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ✮ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
amberpaw was given the prefix 'amber' due to his bright eyes, & he will be given the suffix 'gaze' due to his
incredible eyesight and known attention to the little things most others dont notice. he is known to be able
to spot the tiniest details; his tracking skills are excelling above normal for most cats in the clan. it comes
in handy when he is hunting, doing patrols when a loner or predator is scented, etc. amberpaw also enjoys
& is quite good at climbing, enjoying spending time up in the trees, much to the dismay of his clanmates.
some say that he should have been given the prefix 'ghost' or 'shadow, because he is always watching from
the sidelines, so quiet that his clanmates dont even notice he is there, & often overhears or sees things
they probably would prefer he didnt know. he pretty much knows everyones secrets at this point.

other names amberkit,
ambergaze
name amberpaw
n.n. amber
age 14 moons
gender male
sexuality pansexual
date of birth leaf-fall
clan whisper
rank apprentice
height 5.5 inch
weight 6.6 lbs
fur short & thin
coloration pure black
body long & lean
eyes amber
scent tree sap
likes training,
hunting, learning
dislikes rainstorms,
thunder, snakes
fears death
quirks very much
enjoys climbing trees
other small scar over
right eye from falling
out of a tree as a kit

crush open
kin ravenflight (sister)
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat medicine cat apprentice

Postby broken* » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:53 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ✿ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
larkpaw was given the prefix 'lark' due to the same reason she will be given the suffix 'song' upon her
'graduation'; because she is always positive, like the songbird, able to remain & keep others upbeat.
larkpaw has always been told that she shows wisdom & maturity beyond her short lifespan so far;
she is known for always appearing cool & collected, even in the face of stress or danger. she is sort of
everyones friend or that 'mom' friend, the one that cats always come to when they need to vent about
something, when they need advice, anything like that. larkpaw tries her best to help those that come
to her in any way she can, but she does have a habit of going off to just meditate & be alone for one
hour as the sun is setting & rising each day to provide her time to just relax her mind.

larkpaw had decided at a young age she didnt just want to be a warrior when she grew up; when she
was only 3 moons old, she caught greencough, & being so young, she wasnt expected to survive. but
the clan's medicine cat, her mentor poppyheart, didnt give up on her & saved her life. it started a fire
in her to want to help other cats the way she had been helped, & upon becoming an apprentice at 6
moons, she was chosen to become the medicine cat apprentice. she had never liked fighting or blood-
shed; she would much rather heal & cause restoration than take lives. there was only one problem. now
that her mentor, as well as the clan's leader & deputy have perished, & her being so close to gaining her
warrior name/leaving apprenticehood, she is realizing that there is another responsibility to being a
medicine cat; that is being looked up to, being asked for advice, expected to know what to do. she's
keeping a calm composure, but on the inside she is utterly freaking out. she didnt sign up for this.

other names larkkit,
larksong
name larkpaw
n.n. lark
age 14 moons
gender female
sexuality pansexual
date of birth leaf-fall
clan cloud
rank med. cat. app
height 7.5 inch
weight 8 lbs
fur short & thick
coloration broken tabby
gray & tan w/ black
markings & white chest
body thin & petite
eyes deep blue
scent flowers
likes training, climbing,
dedication, hardwork
dislikes rivers, deer,
thunder, snakes
fears drowning
quirks climbs high into
the trees when scared
other small scar over
right eye from falling
out of a tree as a kit

crush open
kin parents died in fire
(aspenstrike & birchpelt)
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat

Postby broken* » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:14 pm

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
sandgaze was given the prefix 'sand' due to his light colored, speckle-y coat, and the suffix 'storm' due to
his being a bit of a wildcard, his temper being very unstable & randomly getting aggressive for what others
deem 'no reason' aka very minor things. no one ever really knows what he's going to do. sometimes, he can
be a very calm, even relaxed cat, just lounging around the clan while not assigned a task. however, on the
flip side, he can snap in a second, becoming incredibly hostile & violent. very few cats can calm him down
when he gets into one of his 'rages'; his father was the only cat alive who was known to be able to do that.

sandstorm was born in the beginning of the summer, so prey was plentiful and the weather was warm. it was
really a perfect day, but unfortunately, his mother was fighting a late case of whitecough towards the end of
her pregnancy, and sandstorm was the only of his litter who was born alive. aspenflight (father) & rosesky
(mother) viewed her as their little miracle, but lilywhisper passed away when he was barely a moon old, &
while heartbroken, aspenflight poured his everything into raising his son, so the recent loss of him to the
flames/fire is more than slightly devastating, & has made this young warrior even more unstable than before.

prior names sandkit,
sandpaw
name sandstorm
n.n. sand
age 25 moons
gender male
sexuality pansexual
rank warrior
height 11 inch
weight 12 lbs
fur short & coarse
coloration ginger tabby
body large & muscular
eyes green yellow
scent wild ginger
likes rabbits, patrolling,
hunting, learning
dislikes stupidity, injury,
judgement, rivalry
fears severe disability
other multiple small
scars from over the years

crush open
mate none
friends open
enemies open
neutral none
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

scarabclan cats

Postby broken* » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Image loner
undecided gender
fennec / fox / gerbil / hare
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jackalfang - desert cat

Postby broken* » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:09 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♛ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
jackalfang was given the prefix 'jackal' because, like the canine, she is a predator who has always been incredibly
hard to read. she was given the suffix 'fang' due to her sharp teeth, both physically & metaphorically.
jackalfang, for the most part, is surprisingly known for her open minded approach to life; she is more
than willing to hear everyone's opinions on things, as well as wanting to experience them for herself,
before she makes a decision herself. she has a very philosophical view of things that motivates her to
love traveling constantly, for it causes her to learn new things, & truly she feels as though she is searching
for the meaning of life. one downside is jackalfang can be quite impatient; she doesnt like waiting for
things to happen, much preferring to go out & get what she wants. while holding a role of leadership
within the clan, she is not afraid to be blunt with her words, no matter if that makes others see her
as undiplomatic at times.

jackalfang's parents were never the most supportive of her, but at least they were there growing up. however,
8 moons ago, her mother passed away & her father, instead of trying to comfort his 'kits', her father abandoned
the clan to become a loner. jackalfang absolutely hates her parents for abandoning her & her little brother, &
while her mother's passing wasnt on purpose, she still sees that death as an abandonment. she also hopes that
her dad is dead, for she never wants to see him again after his betrayal. when anyone asks how she feels about
her parents or anything related to that, she tends to snap, her words all coming across with a "better off without
them anyways" sort of attitude. also, while most of the clan sees her as very tough, she has one well-known
weakspot, & thats her little brother tumblepaw. since she basically raised him, she is v protective of the
frail little man, since he was only 1 moon old when their parents 'left'.

prior-names jackalkit,
jackalpaw,
name jackalfang
age 38 moons
gender female
sexuality pansexual
date of birth winter
rank vizier
height ~9 inch
weight ~9 lbs
fur short & thin
coloration mainly white
w/ a few large red spots
body lean & fit
eyes bright green
scent prickly pear
likes freedom, travel,
good conversations, logic
dislikes constraints,
clingy-ness, restrictions
fears loss of the clan
(destruction/fall apart)
other she's actually
missing the back half
of her tail; lost it as an
apprentice. it was stepped
on by a 2-humped camel.

crush/mate open
kits none
siblings tumblepaw
father locuststorm
mother aloestem
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tumblepaw - desert cat

Postby broken* » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:16 pm

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
tumblepaw was given the prefix 'tumble' because of how incredibly clumsy he is, & he will be given the suffix
'weed' because he is constantly bouncing around the desert sand, often finding himself in places where others
would rather he didnt go. he is incredibly clumsy, & is rarely seen without some sort of cut, bruise, scrape, etc.

tumblepaw is a bit of an enigma; at times he may appear shy & quiet, but on the other hand he can be eccentric
& energetic. in either case, he loves helping others, & in his free time he tends to be found with the queens,
elders, kits, or anyone injured/sick. he is able to see things without prejudice, being a very non-judgmental cat,
who sees things in a very progressive mindset. relating to that, while he knows better than to voice it, he
actually isnt the biggest believer in the whole starclan thing.

tumblepaw doesnt really remember much of his 'past', although he is reminded constantly by the whispers
that go around the clan, although his sister does her best to silence those. he can barely recall what either
of his parents were like, since he was less than a moon old when his mother died in a freak accident, & his
father left the clan shortly after. he's honestly not that bothered by it, since his older sister jackalfang did
a great job at raising him. his biggest issue is a physical defect in his bones. they are just very weak, causing
him to be seen by the clan as frail. its not that he's sickly, but his bones never developed strong enough due
to a lack of milk as a young kit, due to his moms death.

prior-names tumblekit
name tumblepaw
future-name tumbleweed
age 9 moons
gender male
sexuality bisexual
date of birth winter
rank apprentice
height ~4 inch
weight ~5 lbs
fur short & thin
coloration mainly white
w/ a red 'mask'
body skinny & scrawny
eyes dark gray
scent dust & sand
likes having fun, helping
others, good conversation
dislikes broken promises,
being lonely, disagreement
fears being trapped
(claustrophobia)
other his bones are
very fragile, & he is
known for constantly
hurting himself.

crush/mate open
kits none
siblings jackalfang
father locuststorm
mother aloestem
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

viperstrike - desert cat

Postby broken* » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:21 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ✠ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
viperstrike was given the prefix 'viper' & the suffix 'strike' for pretty much the same reasons; he has always been
seen as an ally to have on your side but a dangerous enemy to have. much like the class of poisonous snakes, he is
poised at all timed, positioned & ready to strike at any moment if need be. his words, while fueled by the fire within
him, are also known for their logical thought-process, & he is the viper who will sneak in & convince others.
if he had been raised differently, viperstrike could have made an excellent leader or deputy for the clan. he is a very
aware of everything going on around him, specifically the situation at hand & how others are reacting to it. he's known
for being very resourceful, not following the common path, but instead the more interesting path w/ a higher
possibility of flourishing. viperstrike is definitely both passionate & assertive; he had strong opinions about things,
& changing his mind is near impossible to do. he is determined & decisive in everything that he does; every move
he makes or word he says has a purpose. if he is ever unsure of something, he will dig deep until he finds the truth.

viperstrike was born into the clan. his mom & dad were both strong warriors who were looked up to for their courage.
the only thing is, they were not very nice to their family. they believed that the only proper way to raise a kit was
"tough love". you had to be firm and strict; viperstrike got no cuddles & licks of affection as a kit or apprentice.
he was told what he did wrong & what he needed to do better, never what he did well, never complimented.
random fact, while not a commonly liked food by most cats, his favorite snack is scorpions; hence why he
always smells like venom, because some of them are poisonous, but he's built up an immunity to it.

prior-names viperkit,
viperpaw
name viperstrike
age 55 moons
gender male
sexuality pansexual
date of birth fall
rank warrior
height ~12 inch
weight ~13 lbs
fur short & coarse
coloration ash-y
(salt'n'pepper of grey & tan)
body long & muscular
eyes bright green
scent venom
likes truth, being right,
passion, facts
dislikes dishonesty,
secrets, passivity
fears true intimacy
other ---

crush/mate open
kits none
siblings n/a
father pricklecry
mother caimantooth
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me