little winged storage ─── dnp

A place to store your roleplay character information.

what do you think of my coding? i'm personally fine with it.

it's great!
54%
it's fine.
29%
idk
11%
I don't like it
6%

Total votes : 35

𝕤𝕤

Postby Catfrog » Fri May 31, 2019 11:57 am

tbd
Last edited by Catfrog on Tue May 07, 2024 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕤𝕤

Postby Catfrog » Fri May 31, 2019 12:10 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
pawty wock is in the house 2night
evwebuddy just hav a gud tiem
and we gwon mwake u wose ur mind
we just wanna font size 66!!!! also fawnpaw

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
███████████████████
███████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
funny
little
copy
box
box
box
box
box

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
shy, reserved, and skittish, fawnpaw is far more observant than invol
ved.
copy
box
box
box
box
box

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿
█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█✿█
Last edited by Catfrog on Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:14 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:49 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    𝚂 𝚄 𝙽 𝙽 𝚈 𝙷 𝙰 𝚉 𝙴
    ───────

Current Name : Sunnyhaze

Family : Open (siblings, parents, etc.)
    Mate : N/A
    Crush : Open

Image Credit : Source

───────

Appearance : A completely black tom with short, sleek fur and amber eyes.

Personality : As his name suggests, Sunnyhaze is a cheerful cat with almost endless optimism. He firmly believes that everything will work out for himself, no matter what. Even if he spends half of his time with his head in the clouds, lost in his own mind, he'll be happy and successful in his life. Cats usually don't have bad things to say about him as a person, but as a warrior is a different thing.
    Imaginative and unrealistic, in his own mind (a day-dreamer!). bright and eager, but easily distracted. cute as a kit but a nightmare warrior trait. everyone said he would grow out of it

History : sunnyhaze was named sunny because his parents hoped his life would be bright, unlike his stark black coat. failed his assessment twice
Last edited by Catfrog on Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:11 pm

𝙼 𝙸 𝙽 𝙺 𝙿 𝙰 𝚆
    ───────

Current Name : Minkpaw

Family : Open (siblings, parents, etc.)
    Mate : N/A

───────

Appearance : change font color

Personality : Shameless and bold, a troublemaker. Unreliable. Doesn't quite understand other cats. The rules were made to be broken. Where's the fun in life, otherwise? Minkpaw doesn't lie, she only bends the truth. That's what she says, anyways.

History : Minkpaw was the result of her mother's affair with a kittypet. Unfortunately, her mother's mate didn't know that until she was three moons old.
Last edited by Catfrog on Mon May 13, 2024 5:30 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:54 pm

█████████████████
    █████████████████
    █████████████████
    █████████████████
    █████████████████
    █████████████████
    █████████████████
    █████████████████
    █████████████████
    █████████████████
    █████████████████
    █████████████████
Last edited by Catfrog on Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:46 pm

𝙵 𝙰 𝚆 𝙽 𝚆 𝙷 𝙸 𝚂 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁
    ───────

Current Name : Fawnwhisper

Family : Open for parents, siblings, etc.
    Mate : None

───────

Appearance : A light brown and white tabby she-cat with amber eyes. She's smaller than the average cat.

Personality : Shy, timid, hopeless romantic, gets nervous around other cats, but is a great hunter, weak fighter. people-pleaser, craves attention but does not seek it. observant and a good shoulder to lean on.

History : Average history, from a second litter. Parents always doted on her sister and compared the two. Fawnwhisper isn't particularly jealous about it, but is dejected due to her parent's obvious favoritism for some of her other siblings. She fades into the background. Has not had kits, but would really love to in the future (given she can find the right tom, as they say.) She dreams of that sort of thing, but it hasn't stopped her from swooning over her fellow she-cats...
Last edited by Catfrog on Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:52 am

Stormeye or Stormgaze (probably eye... as in eye of the storm) a calm cat. wary of others
    𝚂 𝚃 𝙾 𝚁 𝙼 𝙴 𝚈 𝙴
    ───────

Current Name : Stormeye
    Past Name(s) : Stormkit, Stormpaw
    Rank : Warrior or Medicine cat, Caregiver if the rp allows it

Parents : Palegaze, Finnegan
    Siblings : Ripplefang (sister)
    Other Kin : Open
    Sexuality : Straight
    Mate : Open/None
    Crush : Open/None

───────

Appearance : A short-furred seal-point tom with blue eyes. He's small for a tom (he's about the same size as his sister.)He tries to stay well-groomed, but he usually has scraps and bits of leaves on his pelt. He walks with a limp due to an injury he sustained as a kit and was never able to fully recover from (he's still fully capable of hunting and fighting, although it can be more difficult for him).

Personality : Stormeye has always been a calm, quiet cat. He speaks when spoken to, but isn't much for starting conversation. He usually does his job in silence, although he doesn't mind, and actually prefers, company. His view of things tends to be neutral, he doesn't lean one way or another. When it comes to friendships, he's a good cat to lean on and will usually listen and tell them whatever they want to hear. He's observant and hears most everything, but doesn't feel the need to talk about it, or gossip. Cats may not immediately notice, but he's very dedicated to his job and quite enjoys it. He finds duty in being an herb gatherer and caring for his clanmates. He doesn't take risks. Though he doesn't express it much, or really at all, he'd love to have a mate and kits someday.

History : His history is the same as his sister's. Born in a litter of two to a former kittypet mother. Ripplefang may joke that he became an herb gatherer to get away from her, but he had already decided on his path when they were kits. His mother had suggested it one day, and from then on, he was set on it.

Extra : n/a
Last edited by Catfrog on Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:27 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:34 pm

𝚁 𝙸 𝙿 𝙿 𝙻 𝙴 𝙵 𝙰 𝙽 𝙶
    ───────

Current Name : Ripplefang
    Past Name(s) : Ripplekit, Ripplepaw

Parents : Palegaze, Finnegan
    Siblings : Stormeye
    Other Kin : Open
    Sexuality : Pansexual
    Mate : Open/None
    Crush : Open/None

───────

Appearance : A seal-point she-cat with light blue eyes. Rather than the usual cream color, her fur is more of a light golden-brown. Although she is young, her pelt is covered in numerous scars, which can be owed to her recklessness.

Personality : Ripplefang is a cat with a strong personality. Hot-tempered, argumentative, reckless. Ripplefang is all of those things and more. Her personality is often overwhelming, and she's avoided by many, especially meeker cats. Her brother is always avoiding her, because whenever they meet they get into an argument about him avoiding her. She always has something to say, a fight to pick, being a highly confrontational cat. Although it would make her job much easier if she did, she rarely holds her tongue. She's only a community guard because she's an excellent fighter, not because she's any good at negotiating. Her idea of negotiating is forcing others into submission. She's quick to jump into battle, especially when insulted or questioned. Despite her many flaws, she sticks closely to her morals and those she's loyal to, and hates being questioned, or called fickle. She's strangely consistent, and almost predictable. She's not all bad, and while she'll argue in front of kits and apprentices, she'll never argue with one. In a way, she's very passionate, and does show a decent amount respect to the cats she likes. The cats she likes are usually the ones who avoid her, unfortunately. She both loves, and hates, very strongly.

History : Ripplefang was born in a litter of two to their mother, Palegaze. Her mother was once a kittypet, with a kittypet mate, but fled the twolegplace upon finding out that she was expecting kits. She wandered for a while, before eventually finding the group and being accepted in. She only took a warrior's name after her kits became apprentices. Ripplefang and her brother have never gotten along. If they weren't almost identical, you wouldn't even have known they were littermates. In a way, they do care for each other, but they will never show it. Ripplefang became a guard because she liked to fight, and liked how the events of patrols could be unpredictable at times. Ripplefang is happy where she is, at least for the moment.
Last edited by Catfrog on Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:47 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:57 pm

𝙱 𝚄 𝙼 𝙱 𝙻 𝙴 𝙿 𝙰 𝚆
    ───────

Current Name : Bumblepaw

Family : 2 same-aged siblings, parents open as well
    Sexuality : Undecided
    Mate : None
    Crush : None

───────

Appearance : Bumblepaw is a cream colored tabby tom with green eyes and a fluffy, medium-length coat. He's large for his age, although not by much. His size is comparable to an adult cat and his paws are a bit too big for his body.

Personality : Bumblepaw is, for the most part, a pretty typical apprentice. He's very energetic, always eager to chase after prey. And when he's done with his training for the day, he comes home and plays with his friends. He tends to be a chatterbox, although he knows he's supposed to be quiet when he's hunting. That doesn't stop him from scaring off prey with his rambling from time to time, though. He loves being complimented and is very easily flattered. He can usually be convinced with just one compliment. Dedicated to hunting as he is, he's prone to distraction and can be a bit scatterbrained. When he speaks, he might ramble.

History : Bumblepaw was born into the clan 10 moons ago along with his siblings. His parents are both older cats who joined the group separately when it first formed and later became mates. When he was a kit, he wanted to follow in the pawsteps of his father, an herb gatherer. He ended up becoming a prey hunter's apprentice because after tagging along with his father, he realized that herbs might bore him to death. He never considered becoming a guard, mostly because he's not much of a fighter.

Extra : He has much older (60-70 ish moons) half-siblings outside of the group from when his parents were rogues. His parents are 90 or so moons old. Couldn't fit this into relationships so it's here
Last edited by Catfrog on Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:20 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:08 pm

this cat is weak and can't hold their own, but is brave andhot-tempered when it comes to defending their loved ones!
Last edited by Catfrog on Tue May 07, 2024 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me