little winged storage ─── dnp

A place to store your roleplay character information.

what do you think of my coding? i'm personally fine with it.

it's great!
54%
it's fine.
29%
idk
11%
I don't like it
6%

Total votes : 35

Postby Catfrog » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:50 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    𝚆 𝙾 𝙻 𝙵 𝚃 𝙰 𝙸 𝙻
    ───────

Current Name : Wolftail

Family : Magpiefeather (half-sister), parents deceased, open for other family (littermates, aunts/uncles, etc)
    Mate : N/A
    Crush : open
    Offspring : none

───────

Appearance : A fluffy white tom with patches of grey fur and yellow eyes.

Personality : He's curious about many things, and often wonders about what life would be like outside of the clan. It's not that he's bored with his life, but it's just one of the many things he's curious about. He's never truly considered it, but the thoughts he has makes him question his loyalty to the clan. Other than being curious, he's softspoken and shy, despite his looks. He's gotten slightly more outgoing ever since he became a warrior, but he's no social butterfly, nor is he courageous. He's not fickle or shallow and cares deeply for his clanmates. He enjoys the company of others and learning about them most.

History : His father was an older tom who had recently left his mate of many moons for his (Wolftail's) mother. His mother doted upon him, and his father cared for him because he was a tom-kit, something his last mate hadn't given him. Wolftail never liked his father, and as he grew, his father only grew more and more displeased with him. As an apprentice, Wolftail was shy, a sorry hunter, and struggled in his training. It wasn't until he became closer with Magpiefeather, his half-sister, that he began to improve. She encouraged him, and helped him as best she could. With her help, he was able to become a warrior. His relationship with his father was strained, but Wolftail still grieved when he passed.
Last edited by Catfrog on Tue May 07, 2024 1:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby Catfrog » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:14 pm

𝙼 𝙰 𝙶 𝙿 𝙸 𝙴 𝙵 𝙴 𝙰 𝚃 𝙷 𝙴 𝚁
    ───────

Current Name : Magpiefeather

Family : Wolftail (half-brother), deceased parents, open for family
    Crush : N/A

───────

Appearance : A fluffy, thick-furred black and white she-cat with green eyes.

Personality : Magpiefeather is a cat with a passion for everything she does. Even if she only does that thing for a short while, she gives it her all. She can be strong-willed, and sometimes headstrong. Although she is those things, she's also dependable, and not judgmental of others. She tends to feel strongly about things, one way or another, as she doesn't like dwelling on things. It's simply not worth her time. She's a busy warrior, after all! So many things to do, so little time.

History : Magpiefeather was born an only kit, and stayed that way for moons. Rather than being a cherished only kit, Magpiefeather was a disappointment to her parents. Despite excelling in her training, and growing into a skilled warrior, she could never seem to please them. Her father eventually left her mother for another she-cat, and had Magpiefeather's half-siblings. Seeing his father dote over them, she tried to be angry at the kits, but couldn't, as it felt a little ridiculous to have a feud with newborns. Instead, she decided to become close with them, and came to appreciate them.
Last edited by Catfrog on Tue May 07, 2024 5:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby Catfrog » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:53 pm

Username: Catfrog

Cat's Name: Mousepaw
Appearance: Image
Small flame-point cat with dark blue eyes.
Personality: Mousepaw has a short-temper and doesn't appreciate being looked down upon. He's a sensitive cat, a cat who should be handled with care. He aspires to great things, like becoming leader, but isn't sure how he's going to get there. In the meantime, he'll try his best. He speaks honestly, and will clearly express it when he feels hurt. Whether or not he expresses it in a civil manner depends on his mood. He gets into arguments easily, which frustrates him. Otherwise, he's a loving, adventurous apprentice, who's in tune with the emotions of his loved ones.
Background: Mousepaw is clanborn, but suspects that he has kittypet blood. He's never brought it up with his parents, though, so who knows.
Mate: None of course
Crush: Open
Family: Open
Last edited by Catfrog on Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby Catfrog » Wed May 01, 2019 11:57 am

𝙳 𝙴 𝚆 𝙿 𝙰 𝚆
    ───────

Current Name : Dewpaw
    Future Name : Dewskip

Family : Open for siblings, parents, etc.
    Mate : Nuh-uh
    Crush : TBA? Puppy love probably

───────

Appearance : A tiny medium-haired lynx-point she-cat with pale blue eyes.

Personality : Dewpaw is like any young apprentice, full of energy and curious about the world she's in. She trusts easily, and is naive, being quick to believe older cats. Doesn't matter if it's three moons or twenty, in her eyes, they are older, therefore they must be wiser. To those she loves, she is deeply loyal. And although she considers herself loyal to her clan, she doesn't see why the code is so important. Ideally, she would have friends in every clan. She's truly optimistic. Oftentimes, her mind drifts thinking about all the possibilities. Although she's not particularly bright, as in she's an airhead, she tries her best.

History : Dewpaw was born seven short moons ago and was raised by loving parents. She's the youngest of her parents second litter.
Last edited by Catfrog on Mon May 13, 2024 3:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby Catfrog » Fri May 03, 2019 1:27 pm

xx
Last edited by Catfrog on Mon May 13, 2024 3:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby Catfrog » Sat May 18, 2019 4:06 pm

𝙱 𝚁 𝙾 𝙾 𝙺 𝙴 𝚈 𝙴 𝚂
    ───────

Current Name : Brookeyes

Family : Open (siblings, parents, etc.)
    Mate : Open (although he would not be a good one...)
    Crush : Open

Image Credit : Source

───────

Appearance : A large, handsome ragdoll tom with dark blue eyes and a soft, fluffy coat. There's only one thing that "mars" his appearance; a long scar along his belly. The surrounding fur covers it up, but it's visible if he lays on his back.

Personality : At a glance, Brookeyes seems like a charming, charismatic tom. And at times, that is true. Brookeyes will use his charm to his advantage, if it so interests him, but underneath that, he's an arrogant cat with a cold heart. Although he does care about other cats, he will always put himself and his own desires first. To him, that is the best way to live, as well as the way all other cats truly want to live.

History : Brookeyes and his two littermates were born 44 moons ago to a pair of young warriors. During his kithood, there was an outbreak of greencough, which resulted in the deaths of his siblings. At two moons old he became an only kit, and a spoiled one at that. His parents hovered around him, even in his apprenticeship, and would only sing his praises.
Last edited by Catfrog on Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:07 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Wed May 29, 2019 1:16 pm

𝙱 𝙰 𝚁 𝙺 𝙿 𝙰 𝚆
    ───────

Current Name : Barkpaw
    Past Name(s) : Pickles
    Rank : Medicine Cat Apprentice (training for past 3 moons)

Family : Open (siblings, parents, etc. would be kittypets)

───────

Appearance : A small, completely brown tom-cat with light green eyes. Although it isn't long, his fur is very soft.

Personality : Cautious, shy, quiet, obedient. He worries about what others think about him, and won't trust easily. Since he's only been a clan cat for a few moons, he's still having trouble adjusting, but does want to fit in. Since becoming a medicine cat apprentice, he's firmly set on staying a clan cat, as he feels he has purpose now.

History : Barkpaw was once a pampered kittypet, born with a pedigree and living in a home with everything he could ever desire. He had never understood the kittypets who chose to wander outside. The one time he had done that, the sound of car horns and all of the unfamiliar humans had sent him right back inside. He was happy only seeing the outside through a window. Adventure just wasn't for him.

Kittypet born, taken to the "cutter" at 12 weeks old and subsequently given to new owners. Lived happily for some moons, but his housefolk began packing up their things! Dumped by the road by his owners, who couldn't afford to care for him. Due to the experience, he no longer trusts twolegs. Was found by the clan, looking very pitiful. He joined the clan as a warrior apprentice, but found he couldn't keep up with the other apprentices. A Starclan cat visited him in his dreams three moons ago, and from then on he was a medicine cat apprentice.
Last edited by Catfrog on Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:31 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shellsong

Postby Catfrog » Wed May 29, 2019 1:31 pm

𝚂 𝙷 𝙴 𝙻 𝙻 𝚂 𝙾 𝙽 𝙶
    ───────

Current Name : Shellsong

Family : Open (siblings, parents, etc.)

───────

Appearance : A short-furred tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes.

Personality : Jovial, loyal, proud, competitive, can be cunning but prefers to have fun, being mean isn't her fun. kind but wont shut up

History : Shellsong is clanborn, with an average history. Sort of a social butterfly.
Last edited by Catfrog on Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chough

Postby Catfrog » Wed May 29, 2019 2:32 pm

𝙲 𝙷 𝙾 𝚄 𝙶 𝙷
    ───────

Current Name : Chough

Family : Open (siblings, parents, etc)

───────

Appearance : A purely black she-cat with short, sleek fur and yellow eyes.

Personality : Bored with kittypet life.... wants to have fun but doesn't want to leave her family. interested in the warrior cats lately, maybe she'll mess with them. Mischievous, playful, reckless, insensitive, self-serving. Optimistic, lives in the moment.

History : Born on da streets, spent her baby days there. Found by her family at 3 months old. Lives as a kittypet since then.
Last edited by Catfrog on Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:34 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cherrywing

Postby Catfrog » Thu May 30, 2019 3:46 pm

ImageImage
name cherrywing gender molly age thirty-two moons rank war
rior desired rank deputy mate - crush very, very, open kits wa
nted in the future father stagtail mother goldenwater brothers
foxstripe, waspsting , sootsnap half-sisters songpaw & snowpaw

image credit public domain - andy miccone on flickr

history here
Last edited by Catfrog on Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me