Timoria’s Rp Characters

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Timoria’s Rp Characters

Postby Timoria » Tue May 14, 2019 4:58 am

License
Image taken by Cloudtail the Snow Leopard.
《Name》
〜『Auto』
《Gender》
〜『Male』
《Species》
〜『Timber Wolf』
《Crush》
〜『None/Open』
《Powers》
〜『Auto is able to suck the moisture out of any non living thing he touches eventually turning it into some version of sand. He can freely control the sand-like result freely. He typically uses his powers to shift the ground around and cause a domino effect of chaos. He can also just manipulate the sand into whatever shapes he wants.』
《Personality》
〜『Polite, coolheaded, and calculating, Auto is known to be the best wolf to hang around. He is respectful and kind to all animals he meets regardless of their species. He likes to talk and wants those around him to feel safe and happy. Auto is always willing to listen to someone else’s problems and help them work through it. Due to his past he has troubles of his own, but he hides them from others. He is a natural born strategizer as well. He never acts on impulse, preferring to think about the best option in every situation.』
《Sexuality》
〜『Heterosexual』
《History》
〜『Auto used to travel with an extremely cruel pack. They were close with each other but treated anyone outside of the pack, especially animals that weren’t wolves, like trash. They would steal food, use other animals as sport, and ruthlessly chase desperate animals out of their territory. Despite being next in line for the position of alpha for the pack, Auto fled due to being unable to follow the pack’s views and traditions. 』
《Offspring》
〜『None』
《Extra》
〜『3 years old』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:08 am

《Name》
〜『Netsuna Chisei』

《Nickname/Hero Name》
〜『Netsu』

《Gender》
〜『Female』

《Age》
〜『15』

《Allegiance》
〜『Hero = Class 1-a』

《Personality》
〜『Netsuna is a laid back person with a habit of helping people. She is sarcastic and quick witted in conversation despite being faintly aloof at first. Laziness can be a bit of a problem for her but she will overcome it for the sake of someone else. This is an extension of her deep rooted kindness though she likes to hide it under a ‘cool and collected’ facade. She doesn’t for care much 』

《Quirk》
〜『Emitter - Plasma Drive -
The user can create plasma, the fourth state of matter, out of oxygen gas. They can manipulate the plasma into any shape or size they want. Plasma is usually incredibly hot, allowing it to cut through things or set easily flammable objects ablaze. The user can also create high energy, low temperature plasma which steals heat from anything it touches. While plasma usually acts a lot like a gas, it can be condensed to make it act more like a solid and allow it to block things.』

《Weaknesses》
〜『1. Using only oxygen means Netsuna has a limit of how much she can use her quirk in a closed area before people suffocate. 2. Her quirk drains her heat energy, so she gets cold incredibly easily. It’s also the reason why she is always wearing winter clothing. 3. Plasma is dangerously unpredictable in the right circumstances. She can’t control her quirk near any type of magnetic field. Meanwhile, plasma is a very good conductor for electricity, which can be both a good or a bad thing since this can cause a lot of collateral damage. Her quirk also has a tendency to start wildfires.』

《Stats》
〜 Strength 『2/5』
〜 Speed 『3/5』
〜 Technique 『5/5』
〜 Intelligence 『3/5』
〜 Cooperation 『2/5』
《Other》
〜『What she has on in the image is actually her hero costume.』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:16 pm

《Name》
〜『Elesis』
《Nickname》
〜『Blazing Heart』
《Gender》
〜『Female』
《Age》
〜『19』
《Personality》
〜『Outgoing, energetic, righteous, friendly
Elesis likes to be a tease in every and all situations. For some people her out-going personality can be a bit tiring as well as her overbearing sense of righteousness. However, she is always friendly and has a knack for making allies. Elesis struggles keeping her overconfidence in check and she can be quite the airhead but she has retained the respect of her enemies and allies. She can get pretty intense, especially when helping others or fighting "evil" but she usually keeps her lighthearted banter.』
《Abilities》
〜『Elesis can control and create fire at will. She uses this power along with her sword the Red Lotus to attack. The sword seems to be made out of fire itself and can be enhanced by her fire. The sword isnt always with her since she can summon it whenever she likes. She has a bad habit of just leaving it in random places when she's done with it.』
《History》
〜『Elesis, sister of Elsword (creative), became a swordswoman at a very young age. She had left her brother for training and soon planned to return before being interrupted by a demon invasion. Determined to protect her brother and her homeland she went to fight them. Along the way, Elesis discovered the true power of her bloodline and harnessed it to form her flames. With some help she learned to control her new powers and turn the demons into ash.』
《Fandom》
〜『Elsword』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『Cannon』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Mysterious Monster

Postby Timoria » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:31 am

(Let’s say the cats are half the size of a human.)
《Name》
〜『Nephilim』
《Species》
〜『Gore Magala』
《Gender》
〜『Genderless』
《Age》
〜『200+』
《Personality》
〜『While the typical monster of its species is aggressive and ruthless, Nephilim is the unmotivated and lazy exception. Many humans would describe Nephilim as a moody delinquent. It wanders about aimlessly, simply doing whatever it pleases whenever it pleases. It is quite arrogant despite its laziness and brags often of feats it could accomplish. (If it felt like doing them) In fact this arrogance makes Nephilim absolutely despise the idea of being ordered around. Luckily, Nephilim is also easily bribed with food. Despite what one might assuming knowing those things, Nephilim is intelligent and extremely curious. Funnily enough, Nephilim can also be bribed if you can teach or show it something that it has never seen before. Still, Nephilim is notorious for its short temper, leading to anger and even rage very quickly. This is usually when it acts a bit more like a normal Gore Magala. Otherwise, Nephilim tends to either wander, laze around, or chat with those it has taken a liking towards.』
《Abilities》
〜『The spore covered hairs on Nephilim’s back and the spores it can spew from its mouth carry the Frenzy Virus. However, Nephilim’s version is severely underdeveloped. Even with prolonged exposure it can only manage to induce flu-like symptoms at best. However, the second usage of these spores is still intact. Nephilim will constantly leave a trail of the spores while also spreading them when needed. They will cling to any living thing and act like mini beacons, together making a sort of heat map for Nephilim. Nephilim isn’t usually fast or aggressive, nor is it very strong compared to most other monsters. But, it still has enough natural strength to crush a boulder in the prehensile claws on its wings. When enraged, it can be quite the handful. When enraged, Nephilim can muster an ear-splitting roar or cause the spores it fires from its mouth to explode.』
《History》
〜『Nephilim is a very unique specimen within its species. It had managed to avoid discovery for centuries before being recently discovered. Its unheard of ability to speak with humans immediately caught the attention of many. Supposedly the hunter who first discovered Neohilim made friends with it and gave it the name that itself and most others now use for it. It has hinted, sometimes outright bragging at times, about its own age and estimates put Nephilim being at least 200 years old. It can tolerate most humans, and as a result was used as a sort of test subject to learn more about its species. In exchange it was given easy access to food, making it even more lazy than before. Though not the best example, much could be learned from it, including a cure for the Frenzy Virus. Due to its help in slowly containing Frenzy Virus outbreaks it was given a special status forbidding hunters from hunting it and protection from poaching. The hunter guild’s symbol was branded on its forehead so as to quickly distinguish it from others of its species. When not being studied, Nephilim simply wanders aimlessly from place to place.』
《Fandom》
〜『Monster Hunter』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『OC』
《Other》
〜『 Didnt know where to mention this in the forum but Nephilim is blind and relies almost exclusively on its smell and the spores to be able to “see” the world around it. It can also speak English.
For my own use so I don’t forget this. Spoilers for the “character secrets I guess”:
The main reason as to why Neph is so lazy and unmotivated is because it was unfortunate enough to see what had happened to another Gore Magala that had failed to molt. 』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:36 pm

《Name》
〜『Seto Rian』
《Gender》
〜『Male』
《Age》
〜『16』
《Personality》
〜『 Seto is best described as an aloof klutz with a knack for photography. Despite his best efforts to keep himself “always prepared for anything” his clumsy awkwardness never fails to ruin his plans. His partner, Doublade, is the only thing that keeps him from walking off a bridge while completely oblivious. Doublade may constantly look like an annoyed parent, but the two of them are inseparable and Seto always appreciates its help. Seto is still charming in his own way though and he is very creative.
《Abilities》
〜『He can take some amazing photos. He’s pretty quick-witted in battle when things get tough.』
《History》
〜『Seto has always been fascinated by Pokémon but was never confident enough to become a full fledged trainer. Instead he decided to become a photographer. He used this excuse to go out and explore the world, taking pictures of the people, places, and Pokemon he met. Somewhere along the way he met Doublade (who at the time was a honedge). It was hiding in, unbeknownst to Seto, the haunted ruins Seto had been asked to explore for a cash prize. For some reason Doublade took a liking to Seto and helped him escape the ghost Pokémon that eventually tried to ambush him. Nowadays Doublade helps Seto with his internship at a small newspaper company.』
《Fandom》
〜『Pokemon』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『OC』

《Doublade》
〜『Anime Pokedex Entry

《Moveset》
〜『Protect: A semi-transparent, blue shield appears in front of Doublade, blocking almost any attack.
Shadow Sneak: Doublade’s blades turn pitch black and extend to the ground, slithering across it like shadows. They can then strike from the ground with the sharp, flexible shadows.
Metal Sound: Doublade vibrates violently in its hilt, getting faster and faster until it emits an ear splitting screech using the vibrations.
Flash Cannon: Doublade will glow white, building up energy before shooting a beam from its blades at the target.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:06 am

(Goblin Slayer Year One armor)
《Name》
〜『Artemis Rian』
《Gender》
〜『Female』
《Age》
〜『19』
《Appearance》
〜『Underneath the armor is a girl with messy, short cut, blonde hair. She stands at 5’4”. She has piercing blue eyes juxtaposed to her fiery glare. Four grimy lines stain her face, matching the shape of the holes in her helmet. Under the grime, Artemis has a line of freckles sprinkled just below her eyes and on the bridge of her nose. People often mistake her for a young boy even with her helmet off. Even when she takes off all her armor, though she rarely does, her short and stocky figure can still confuse people.』
《Personality》
〜『 Artemis considers herself a knight born to protect Hammerlock Castle and by extension the king and queen who live there in her time. She is strict with herself and her Pokémon, burning with a fiery passion to train and battle for what she believes in. However, while she will always put Hammerlocke first, Artemis is willing to bend (and sometimes break) rules to help those in need. When not battling or training, she will talk with her fellow knights and soldiers. Artemis will then reveal a much more casual and friendly side. She enjoys small talk more than one might think. Once she has gotten comfortable, she loves to crack jokes.』
《Abilities》
〜『Artemis herself is a normal human but she can still defend herself. She is tough and agile in her armor . She is an excellent swordsman on her own and knows how to make quick, clever decisions in a pinch.』
《History》
〜『Artemis was a knight who lived in the times of ancient Galar. In her time the knowledge of the ancient legendaries and the phenomenon of dynamaxing had been mostly lost to time. Instead she only knew of conflict as the region was torn apart by petty squabbles between corrupt nobles and the crumbling royal family. Artemis had a fixation on protecting hammerlock castle and, by extension, the royal family. Artemis was determined to protect the royal family and preserve the monarchy by defeating anyone that stood in the king’s way. She was well known as a true knight that jumped head first into battles without hiding behind her Pokémon. However, as the battles raged, Artemis started to question if what she was doing was the right thing.』
《Fandom》
〜『Pokemon』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『OC』
《Other》
The Pokemon
Doublade or <Sprig>
Moveset:

Arcanine or <Arc>
Moveset:Flamethrower; Arc launches flames from his mouth at the target.
Sunny Day: Arc gathers energy into a bright ball in his mouth before launching it into the sky. It acts a lot like a mini sun, making flamethrower stronger.
Extreme Speed: Arc moves at speeds too fast for most humans to see.
Swift:Arc howls into the sky, summoning homing stars that chase down the target then explode on impact.

Chien Pao or <Chien>
Moveset: Snowscape: Clouds form overhead before snow suddenly starts to fall.
Night slash: When not fully formed, the broken hilt of it’s sword extends into a pitch black blade.
Blizzard: A sudden rush of frigid cold hail and snow is launched at a foe.
Protect: A blue shield of energy appears in front of Chien.

Corviknight or <Rain>
Moveset: Screech: Rain screeches at a painfully high frequency, launching a giant sound wave of ear splitting noise.
Steel Beam: Rain charges energy in its mouth before firing a devastating laser at his foe. Using this move does massive recoil.
Roost: Rain must land and meditate, slowly recovering its strength and hp.
Air Cutter: Rain launches razor sharp blades of pure wind using its wings.
Last edited by Timoria on Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:17 pm

《Name》
『Fizz』

《Species》
『Toxtricity』

《Gender》
『Male』

《Age》
『16』

《Personality》
『Fizz can’t seem to make many friends. He is rude, abrasive, and will start a fight with anything he lays his eyes on. His temper is like a shaken up soda can that is ready to burst and it will go off over the slightest disturbance. His ego is absolutely massive but so resilient to criticism it boarders on delusion. He isn’t a complete idiot though, just incredibly arrogant. As a result, Fizz talks down to everyone he meets. Anyone that tries to challenge his arrogance even a little will immediately be the target of his ire. Beating him in a fight is seemingly the only way to get any semblance of respect from Fizz, but it won’t be very much.』

《Abilities》
『Fizz is stronger than your average Pokémon since he trains a lot in order to fuel his ego. He isn’t very fast but he can take a lot of hits while striking back just as hard. He prefers to draw a box and stay in it when fighting, dodging whenever he can and looking for openings.
Moveset: Overdrive ; Sludge Bomb ; Thunder punch ; Protect
(He can gigantamax, but only in areas with a lot of natural/excess energy. He also can’t control himself while gigantamaxed)』

《Fandom》
『Pokemon』

《OC or Cannon》
『OC』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:16 am

Image Name: Keigo Takami
Image Alias: Hawks
Image Species: Human
Image Gender: Male
Image Age: 22
Image Personality: Keigo appears to be a nonchalant individual with a cheery, laid back attitude. He dislikes stuffy formalities, as a result he has trouble being tactful. He also tends to tease others with his cocky attitude but will act sarcastic and submissive when challenged. However, underneath the easygoing face is a very intelligent hero, always on the lookout. Keigo goes about achieving his goals in a more rational way but he can still understand the emotions of others. He is an incredible manipulator, capable of gaining the trust of almost anyone.
Image Abilities: Keigo’s quirk allows him to control each of the individual feathers that make up his wings. These feathers are deceptively strong as a single feather is capable of lifting the average size human. His feathers can also detect slight vibrations in the air, allowing him to sense movement and sound a lot better than the average person. His eyesight is also incredibly sharp like the bird he is nicknamed after.
Image Fandom: My Hero Academia
Image Other: This is Hawks from when he first appears in the anime. I haven’t read very far ahead but he’s already great so no spoilers please and thank you. :D
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Fri May 15, 2020 4:05 pm

《Name》
〜『Seth Sentinel』
《Nickname》
〜『Raiju』
《Gender》
〜『Male』
《Age》
〜『22』
《Height》
〜『4’10”』
《Weight》
〜『67 lbs』
《Personality》
〜『This bodyguard for hire only cares about making a quick buck and doing as he pleases. Seth always does things with efficiency in mind, just well enough to get the job done as quickly as possible. While this can sometimes cause problems, he is quick-witted enough to get himself out of trouble. Unfortunately, he doesn’t care much about others and will sacrifice anyone if it means less work in the end. He has no sense of loyalty either, willing to betray former allies whenever it most benefits him. Seth keeps to himself most of the time unless forced to interact or when he needs information, as he likes to be the quiet guy no one pays much attention to. When forced to talk he will be blunt in order to cut conversation short or act openly rude and hostile. Despite these things he seems to have a soft spot for young children. He becomes much kinder and protective towards them, all while feigning his usual rudeness. When things aren’t going his way, he becomes grumpy and impatient. However, he rarely loses his temper, so he always keeps rationality in mind.』
《Abilities》
〜『Seth is well trained in self defense and hand to hand combat. Along with this Seth has a magical trait that allows electricity to flow through his body without burning or electrocuting him. He can then control the electric current at will. He can use this electricity to electrocute others upon contact and move at super speed. However, he usually has to chew on batteries or find another source of electricity in order to use his powers. He also has to rely on his instincts in order to use his speed since he can’t physically think or react fast enough otherwise. This makes his movements predictable and linear unless he knows his surroundings well. If he tries to fix this issue he risks overworking his brain and burning out. He wears a belt with bags full of batteries along with a pistol holster. As a wolf type beastman he has most of the abilities of the average wolf, like a heightened sense of smell and night vision.』
《History》
〜『Seth was born to a family of literal guard dogs in a world full of beastmen,orcs,fairies, elves, humans, etc all living in a modern age of technology. The Sentinel family specializes in guarding property or specific people for the right price. Seth was born with a rare magical trait in beastmen that instantly made him a prodigy in the family. He was put on a pedestal, given extra training, and extra education compared to his siblings. His higher standing alienated him from them, causing him to distance himself from the family when he was old enough. Despite this, he is still a well known figure in many underground circles due to his reputation and family name. He also manages a day job as an electrician when guard jobs run low.』
《Fandom》
〜『None really』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『OC』
Last edited by Timoria on Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat May 23, 2020 11:17 am

《Name》
〜『Mew』
《Gender》
〜『Genderless』
《Age》
〜『Unknown』
《Height》
〜『1’04”』
《Weight》
〜『8.8 lbs.』
《Personality》
〜『Mew is a carefree Pokémon that loves to play around. It enjoys playing pranks on others and being mischievous in general. However, it is not a malicious Pokémon as it regularly uses its powers to protect and help others. Mew is also incredibly curious. It doesn’t take much to peak it’s interest but it can be just as easily distracted. It acts a lot like an innocent, oblivious child with the power to do as they please. Mew is quite the mysterious Pokémon in general which it seems to enjoy being and perpetuating whenever it can.』
《Abilities》
〜『Mew is a psychic type Pokémon with many telekinetic abilities. It can move or manipulate objects with its psychic powers, create bubble-like forcefields, teleport, and make itself invisible. Mew is also capable of transforming itself into virtually any Pokémon it wants and use most of their attacks/skills. Typically though, it needs to have seen the Pokémon recently in order to transform into it.』
《Fandom》
〜『Pokémon』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『Cannon』
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me