Kenzie's Kids <3 (Storage)

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Alana Cree

Postby brokenpancreas. » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:58 am

The Serious

The Basics
Name: "I'm Alana Cree."
Height:" I'm an average height, about 5'4 maybe 5'5."
Weight: "I'm NOT answering that question. Fine. I weigh about 120 pounds."

Going Deeper
Personality: "I'm a no nonsense kinda girl. I'm very uptight, I don't play around, I'm (sometimes) kind, and I love kids and animals. I'm also a book nerd. "
History: " My parents always pushed me to be my greatest. That's probably why I'm having an arranged marriage, they want me to have the greatest man."
Relationship history: "I've had two. Both were also arranged by my parents. The first was with the kid with the highest GPA in my grade. The second, whom I shared my first kiss with last year, was the best football player and his parents had loads of money. We broke up after I found out about the whole 'marriage' thing."

Extras
Siblings: "None, I was the greatest my parents got."
Pets: "I had a cat once. That one didn't end too well,"
Anything else: "Nope."
brokenpancreas.
My name is Kenzie and I love RP!
I'm always up to join new RPs and trades!
Wish list trades are always welcome!

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ebony Railia

Postby brokenpancreas. » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:37 am

╔══════════════╗
Ebony Railia
╚══════════════╝

name ;; Ebony Railia
gender ;; Female
age ;; 22
species mix ;; Werewolf x vampire
ablities ;; Her werewolf side is stronger, being able to shift into a wolf. Every now and again, she'll get a strong urge to go for blood and she feels extremely strong during these episodes. After, she is extremely weak and tired.
status [loner, or new order];; New order
rank [if in new order] ;; Soldier
────────────────
personality ;; Bubbly, social, but can sometimes be overly protective or possessive. She can also be very clingy.
likes ;; Night, friends, hunting, and anything that gives her adrenaline rushes.
dislikes ;; Her vampire episodes, needless fighting, and being ignored.
────────────────
crush ;; None
mate ;; None
offspring ;; None
mother ;; Arma Railia- Vampire (Deceased)
father ;; Derek Railia - Werewold (Deceased)
brother(s) ;; None
sister(s) ;; None
─────────────────
style? ;; She really doesn't have a style. She generally stays in uniform or whatever she grabs out of her closet
scars? ;; One scar all the way down her back from her first episode. Her father tried to control her and accidentally scratched her. It ended up calming her down but her father still injured her very badly. The scar occasionally causes her pain.
additional information ;; No
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cheyenne Raim

Postby brokenpancreas. » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:48 am

{{Name}}
~Cheyenne Raim~
{{Rank}}
~ Orphan~
{{Age}}
~ 16 ~
{{Picture}}
~ Image~
{{Gender}}
~ Female~
{{Personality}}
~ Loud, sarcastic, easily angered, protective of young kids, loves friends, rebellious, and frail ~
{{History}}
~ Cheyenne had a pretty messed up and fast childhood. Her mother never took care of her kids so Chey had to take care of two other babies. Her father raised Cheyenne for 2 years and then left one day. Child protective services came when she was 7 and ripped the two babies out of her little arms. She never saw her brothers again and is not allowed to visit her mother in jail. Her father died in a car crash two months after she went the orphanage.~
{{Description}}
~Picture above :D ~
{{Other}}
~ She gets sad sometimes but tries to keep her head up for the youngsters... ~
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eva Wingmoore

Postby brokenpancreas. » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:15 am

On the Outside....

What is your name?

Eva Wingmoore

What is your age?

What is your gender?

Female

What Species are you?

Werewolf

What is your eye color?

Blue

What do you look like?

Picture above

What do you wear?

Ripped jeans and a cute black or dark purple top with heeled booties is a go-to outfit.

On the Inside....

Do you have a crush and or bf/gf?

Nope

What is your Sexuality?

Straight

What do you like?

Shifting, dogs, night, coffee, snow, and reading

What do you dislike?

Mornings, cats, alarm clocks, and hot days

What are your fears?

Being kidnapped and drowning

What is your personality?

Eva is fiercely loyal and protective. She is often cold and introverted but can be kind and goofy towards those whom she is close with. She can often lash out if she is angry enough and is very hard to calm down.

What is your History?

Eva was born a werewolf, coming from a very long line of born werewolves. She was very conflicted with her wolf side at a young age, fearing it would completely take over her and she would be unable to regain control. She eventually accepted it and gained enormous power. She discovered just how powerful and free her wolf side made her feel and has fully embraced it since.
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Caitlyn Hawthorne

Postby brokenpancreas. » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:02 pm

Caitlyn Hawthorne
Nickname: Cait, Caity
Crush: None
Imprinting: No (If any humans are open, DM me!!)

Caitlyn was born into the pack and has lived here all her life. She was hard to control as a child, due to her curiosity towards humans. She has always been fascinated by the human world and this has gotten her into much trouble. She is a very spontaneous and spunky person, willing to talk to anyone who will listen. Don't be fooled by her seemingly oblivious personality, though, she is a very intelligent and fiercely protective person. She will do anything to protect her pack and anyone she loves.
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Axel Hawthorne

Postby brokenpancreas. » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:06 pm

Axel Hawthorne
Imprinting: No

Axel is very different from his sister. As the younger and less impressive sibling, he was not doted upon as his sister was. He was given freedom as a child and knows the land like the back of his hand. He shares his sister's intelligence, but not her extroverted personality. Axel is a very quiet and introverted person, keeping to himself most of the time. He often tries to hide how he feels towards others, even if he cares enough to risk his life for them. Axel is a very hard person to crack and is much less caring of the pack, often spending more time in the company of humans. If you can gain his trust, he is very kind and protective, willing to do anything to keep you safe.
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Artemis Hellaway

Postby brokenpancreas. » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:26 am

"It wasn't supposed to be like this."
Name: Artemis Hellaway
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role in Pack(optional): Fighter
Wing description:
Power: She can control ice, able to summon it at will.
Personality: Artemis is very cold (no pun intended). She often keeps to herself and can appear to be very rude and selfish at times. Once you get to know her, she is a kind and fiercely protective friend. She is often very generous to children and turns to those she is close with for help with problems.
Backstory: Artemis was attending college to get her medical degree when she was ripped off the streets. She fought hard against the scientists, making her experience all the more painful. Due to her utter resentment of her power, she has a hard time controlling it. When she's angry or in despair, her powers are strongest and most uncontrollable. After Autumn helped them escape, she has vowed to protect the pack to make sure they never fall into the scientists hands again.
Extra: Pineapple
Description: Artemis is about 5'5 and only weighs about 105lbs. She is very muscularly built, giving her more strength for her petite body.
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alexia Frostens

Postby brokenpancreas. » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:38 am

Alexia Frostens

Alexia has grown up in the mountains for most of her life. Her parents have long since left but she lives alone on the outskirts of town. She has always known there is something different about the town but has never been able to place a finger on it. Alexia is a very intelligent and timid person. She prefers to observe rather than get in on action, often standing to the sidelines. She dislikes large social situations and is much happier reading alone than making friends. Alexia's few friends can tell you she can solve any problem you throw at her and is the most loyal person you'll ever meet. She is a kind and giving person who often puts others before herself.
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tessa Everton

Postby brokenpancreas. » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:19 am

center]Image
"Rules are for people who don't know what to do."[/center]

Tessa is a very extroverted and spunky person. Shy isn't even in her vocabulary, she'll talk to anyone. She was first recruited as a spy when the uprising began 10 years ago, she has trained since she was 14. She's always been curious about the moon people and how their kingdom works. Her father was killed by moon fighters but she has never resented them. She feels they should get to experience the Sun in all his glory, she doesn't understand why they can't share the land. She hopes to prove the king wrong about the moon people and bring harmony to the kingdoms.

Name: Tessa Everton
Nickname: T,Tessie
Kingdom: Sun
Role: Spy
Powers: Can control water
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Estes

Postby brokenpancreas. » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:48 pm

i. child of ariel ii. male iii. seventeen
iiiv. heterosexual v. crush: open
Estes is the spirited child of Ariel and Eric. Although he grew up loving all things land like his father, Estes has grown to long for the sea desperately. His mother's spirit seemed to take over more the older he got and Estes has become more rebellious. Estes is kind-hearted and adventurous, but inherited his father's level head. He can be stubborn and rebellious much like his mother, but he takes time to consider his options like his father. Estes loves swimming and free diving, and often does this whenever possible, even if it means skipping a class or two. Estes also enjoys singing, he owns a custom painted guitar and is very protective over it. Estes has a wide circle of friends, and does not discriminate against villain children, believing they each deserve a chance.
brokenpancreas.

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me