vixen;'s character storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: vixen;'s character storage

Postby vixen; » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:41 am

Roya
age; 17 years old
gender; female

daughter of; jafar and her mother
decided role; evil
powers; well, no.
history; her mother was a villager in the good kingdom who traveled to the evil kingdom, along her way she met jafar, and someone won the greedy man's heart. jafar is and was an evil man who trust no one, and this is shown in his daughter. roya's a princess. grew up in a palace in an arabic kingdom within the evil kingdom. her mother was killed by her overly jealous and paranoid father. she stayed mostly in the attic in her father's castle. plotting her escape, she began planning to run off many years before she did it. she left, going from village to village, traveling in between the two kingdoms. she'd catch a ride on a wagon, always wearing a cloak to hide her identity.
personality; she's independent. being on the run for a few years does that. she steals most of what she eats, and despite her title as evil, she is good. or she tries to be. titles is one thing she hates, and she tries to see past them. criticizing her opinions is not a good idea, her independence causes her to turn into a little ball of rage and sass.
Last edited by vixen; on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vivienne "wren" ballesden | smaller picture

Postby vixen; » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:50 am

full name: vivienne ballesdens
nickname: wren (doesn't go by vivenne)
nationality: french
place of birth; born just outside of paris, france
personality: a firecracker. wren's loves to write, creating a world is simply her favorite pleasure. not only writing, but seeing that world on the screen is all she wants to do. she isn't soft spoken or timid in her ways. a laptop is almost always glued to her fingertips. blank notebooks line her bookshelf and more often than not wren's dorm room soon becomes a mess. a love of animals has always followed closely behind her love of writing and film. of all dogs, the tall, lanky beast are her favorites. she finds beauty in the scenery around and her camera's memory is filled with pictures of animals or just everyday items around her dorm.
history: she grew up in the city of love. paris, france. her mother was born and raised in the city, while her father was born in italy but raised in spain, resulting in a spanish speaking man with an italian accent. a strange mix. her mother and father met in america on a business trip and fell in love. upon returning to eurpoe, her father moved to paris so that he could be closer to her mother. later the two married and in their third year of marriage, they had wren. wren grew up in the streets of paris, france. she spoke both french and spanish, learning each language from her parents. at the age of fifteen, wren and her parents went to alaska. they planned to stay for a foreign vacation, but plans went horribly wring when an icy road sent their rental car off the side of the road. wren had been in hotel room when she got the knock on the door and some horrible news. with no imediate family, wren was sent to an orphanage. the teen ran from the orphanage the first chance she got, but the difference of alaska and paris left the foreign girl confused and scared. she stayed on the cold streets alone until she found a dalmation which she quickly took a liking to and named the dog frenchy. but knowing very little english, the girl was easily found by the authorities and taken back to the orphanage.
sexuality: hetero
relationship status: single (pm me)
crush: no one (pm me)
pets; frenchy
other: speaks both french and spanish fluently, but struggles with english
Last edited by vixen; on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

camreigh bristol jones

Postby vixen; » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:59 pm

username; vixen;
name; camreigh bristol jones
nickname; cam, reigh, or bris
age; nineteen years old
gender; female
role; veterinarian
personality; a more of the do-it-yourself kind of gal. she prefers to be off to the side of a room and not the center of attention. she prefers to stay with animals than with people. she lives in a dorm room by herself, which took a while to work out. she waited til her roommate was gone and then ordered a private dorm. cam loves romantic comedies and read mostly mystery novels. she works the front desk and does most of the operations and check-ups at the animal hospital. camreigh loves the element of surprise and her full name. whenever introducing herself to someone new, she'll say her whole name. she has a bit of a dramatic flare.
history; camreigh was raised by her dad and his sister, her aunt, her father was a veterinarian and enjoyed teaching camreigh about his job. when camreigh was eighteen years old she enrolled in veterinarian school and graduated her first class early thanks to the help from her father. she has the winter and spring semesters off due to the early graduation so she found a job as a vet at the camp. she moved here and began her work. a few weeks later she adopted a little black cat which stays mostly in the veterinarian office in a little basket. camreigh also adopted a retired sled dog, steel.
likes; dogs. snow. colder weather. plaid. and popcorn. romantic comedies. mystery novels. larger dogs.
dislikes; rude people. aggressive dogs. ignorant people. most adults.
dog sled team; doesn't have one.
other pets; cassie and steel
body modifications; right ear, nose, right arm, neck
code word; apple
other;
Last edited by vixen; on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tbd

Postby vixen; » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:46 am

character form [place here]
Last edited by vixen; on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

flint esca komorebi

Postby vixen; » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:31 pm

Name: flint esca komorebi
      Creature: mother nature
      Village Rank: delta
      Rank Wanted: delta
      Sexuality: heterosexual

Personality: with a powerful attitude that follows the ideals of nature. he has a warm exterior that is molded by nature itself. flint understands that his power is important and that nature is a delicate balance that needs to be maintained. he is caring to an extent but refuses to stop a situation such as an animal preying on another animal. he relies on logic and reasoning to make his decisions, but whenever he is called to heal an animal or creature he refuses to quit. life of holds the same value in his eyes. he is open to talking with people in the village and firmly believes that healing is both a mental and physical process with both sides being equally valued. flint strives to be level headed, though his emotions can be thrown by death and loss.
      Likes: reading, writing, young animals, old animals. animals in general. people working in the village.
      Dislikes: when people question the balance of nature and the role of predators. vampires eating animals. prejudice against the lower ranks.
      Strengths: sleeping in late. growing plants. helping animals. healing abilities.
      Weaknesses: dealing with the death of his animals. sitting still for long periods of time.

Crush: no one at the moment
      Significant Other: single/pm me
      Enemy: none yet
      Best Friend: open/pm me
      Family: doesn't have one
      Other: dandelion
      other; though the fawn's name is dandelion, flint has taken to calling her little lion.
Last edited by vixen; on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

zoe amora bexley

Postby vixen; » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:07 pm

full name; zoe amora bexley
nickname; just zoe
age; twenty four (24)
gender; cis female
nationality/ethnicity; french/american
sexuality; heterosexual
appearance; (picture above)
role; o.p.e agent
personality; she has a cold exterior, but zoe has a kind soul that only wants to do good. she wasn't born with a power nor did she acquire powers through a abnormal act. she is simply human. she loves to watch romance movies and read horror novels, but she despises any and all superhero movies as they are not "realistic". she doesn't have a family, she is devoted to her job and puts her entire focus and energy into the job. she wishes that her job did not require so much from her. but she refuses to quit her job. she has always had a fascination with villains. she prefers to deal with the relatives of the victims of the villains
history; a grew up in paris, france where her mother worked as a painter and her father, who was a man native to spain, was a cook at a restaurant. at the young age of seven, both of zoe's parent's were killed when an abnormal attack occurred in france. zoe never got an explanation until later years. she was put up for adoption at age eight and two years later was adopted by an american couple. her new father worked for the o.p.e and was how zoe discovered their existence. she went to college to be a vet, but later changed her mind and joined the o.p.e. now she works with superheros and occasionally villains.
powers; none. unless you count dealing with people who believe they are better than you and time management
weaknesses; talking about her biological family and the death of anyone close to her. abandonment is also an issue for her.
pet(s); jupiter and oliver
other; fluent in spanish, french and english
Last edited by vixen; on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

karalea ferryn bernfield aka duchess

Postby vixen; » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:27 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
    full name; karalea ferryn bernfield
    goes by; duchess
    age; twenty (20)
    gender; cis female
    sexuality; hetero
    country of origin; britain

personality; a cold and cruel exterior that travels to the core. she is not one for warm smiles or friendly handshakes. death is a common thing to her, being scared is just a memory. winning is all she cares for. more machine than human. training has worn her away to this. a thing of mass destruction who cares for little, if anything. her beauty is a weapon, sometimes a close kill is the best kill. her heart may be frozen solid though emotions still melt through. anger, sadness. determined to be nothing more than obstacles to overcome. love is non existent. not a option. but maybe, perhaps. a flame to melt the cold heart. but no, not likely with her. cold remarks fill her vocabulary. her dialect consist of sarcastic, frigid remarks. not looking for friends.

history; a home of tea and crumpets. rugby and queens. born in britain, with a mother and father alike. no brothers nor sisters. an only child. large fields with sheep. fires on a cold night. with a relatively normal childhood. what made her this way? banks are an evil thing. taking more than they need without a care. no more fields and no more warm fires. her family went bankrupt. she was taken from her home. her parents deemed 'unfit' to raise their child. placing with all the others, she needed a way out or a way to stand out. wishing to be royalty, she always dreamed of being a duchess. but never was. she left the home of the unwanted and ran to the protectors. the army. she joined and was no longer rejected. she excelled, the strict training and loud noises. they took her farther. wanting her to be more and more. a sniper. then a commander. stationed in foriegn lands. with a small, small crew. she prayed for a miracle but received a bloodbath instead. one left, a single one. returning home to find more training awaiting. she trained, forgetting the horrid mission. but a distrust had arose between country and woman.

image not mine
font decor from font meme (x)
Last edited by vixen; on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dialogue for karalea

Postby vixen; » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:53 pm

motto;
    "stay low, go fast; kill first, die last; one shot, one kill; not luck, all skill"

pieces of dialogue to use;
    "once upon a time, there was a happy little girl... then she grew up and became a monster."

"you are losing my interest and that is very dangerous."

"it's hard to have a heart when you've stopped so many."
    -k. m. howell
Last edited by vixen; on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

future character inspiration

Postby vixen; » Sat May 06, 2017 11:46 am

smiling | purple hair | female

neutral expression | red hair | female

looking at camera | bright yellow hair | female

sunglasses | black hair | female

looking at camera | black hair | female

looking at camera | brown hair | male

looking at camera | black hair | male

brunette hair | female

brown hair | male | face w/scar
Last edited by vixen; on Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

princess of italy | serafina

Postby vixen; » Mon May 22, 2017 3:17 pm

full name; nicolette serafina valentina julietta of italy
goes by; serafina
nicknames; does not have any
age; nineteen years [19]
gender; cis female
role; princess
country of origin; italy

personality; serafina grew up seated in royalty. everything she has ever known has been served to her on a silver platter. she has never wanted for anything, never gone hungry or been bored for more than half an hour. being seated in the life of luxury, she has missed many things. and is mournful of those missed things. she is well educated, speaking fluent italian and english with broken spanish. she rides horses around her father, the king's, estate and is known for travelling alongside her father during hunts. she is not a wall plant nor a house pet. serafina thrives on adventure and glory. unfortunately, being a princess does not allow for that. her formal interest are politics, her country and whatever the heck a princess is suppose to be interested in. her actual interest are wild and crazy, taking risk and finding a strange destiny along the way. despite this reckless longing. serafina understands that her country needs her. that this is what she is destined to do and that she never had a choice in the matter. she longs to run free, but silences that side of her so that her country can thrive.
history; born and raised in royalty. she was born in august, though no one can remember the exact date as it is a tradition in her family that all future kings/queens take the first of the month as their birthday. officially, she is born on august first [1st]. much of serafina's life has been just that. official. she was raised in the palace by maids and nannies. they often switched as she grew older. her mother, who had very little interest in serafina, was absent the majority of serafina's life. she would be too busy cooing over her two sons to pay any attention to her daughter. serafina's father, was quite the opposite. he lavished his daughter in luxuries, teaching her how to run the kingdom, how to hunt as well. as her father grew older and age began to set in, their hunts together stopped. her father still ran the kingdom and encourage serafina to continue hunting and being "free". as serafina grew older, she switched into the princess role. it was declared that she would inherit the kingdom and was the heir to the throne. serafina's mother despised this news as she wished that one of her sons would become king. not much is known on why serafina's mother despises her. it is rumored that her mother had an affair and that her sons are not the king's sons. some say that sge hates the king. it's no secret that it was an arranged marriage, that serafina's mother was unhappy but so was her father.

dating; no one [pm me]
crush; no one [pm me]
siblings; arlo and lucas
parents; lucas of italy [king] and marie of italy [queen]
Last edited by vixen; on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me