Judith's Pretty Forms for RPs

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Judith's Pretty Forms for RPs

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:40 am

Name Silence of the Lambs
Gender Female
Age 9 Moons
Rank Heterosexual
Match TBD
Wanted Match Open
Kingdom Persia
Animal Persian Leopard
Place Circus
Height 7'4
hair colour Black
eye colour Gold
build Strong, muscular
traits Intelligent, calm, kind, obedient, loyal

This prince is extremely calm, loving when he is with the right people. He is quick witted, kind, obedient, intelligent, and a bit of a flirt when he's human.
His personality reflects that of a Persian Leopard, and his amulet is kept around his neck, hidden when he is in his animal form.
He simply wishes to walk among people as a person again.

Name Ahura Mazda
Gender Male
Age 300, 21 when cursed
Sexuality Heterosexual
Match TBD
Wanted Match Open
Kingdom Persia
Animal Persian Leopard
Place Circus
Height 7'4
hair colour Black
eye colour Gold
build Strong, muscular
traits Intelligent, calm, kind, obedient, loyal

This prince is extremely calm, loving when he is with the right people. He is quick witted, kind, obedient, intelligent, and a bit of a flirt when he's human.
His personality reflects that of a Persian Leopard, and his amulet is kept around his neck, hidden when he is in his animal form.
He simply wishes to walk among people as a person again.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:35 am

Shadows Dance in the Moonlight/Lecter/Doe
Black VC (Vienna Carrier), blue eyes
36lbs, 4 feet long
Lecter is a silent bun, but very cuddly. She seems very intelligent and loves to watch everything going on around the bunny pen. She ends to accept almost every other animal, minus cats.
Adoptive siblings: Hannibal, Houdini, Beethoven. Other Pets: Pikachu the orange tabby cat, Shadow the fluffy black cat, Pepper the Fox Terrier, George the American Bulldog, Summer the Arabian Mare, and Xeno the snake.
Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:09 am

Name/Age/Sexuality
Position or where they work(circus or volenteer/reporter?)/Prince they're involved with(Romantically or not)/Do they know of the legend of the curse?
Favorite animal? This will tie into the prince they may get
Short character description
Short Personality
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:53 am

Peace
Male
3 Years
Clan
Rank
Mate
Crush
Personality
History
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:29 am

Name VoidStar
Gender Female
Age 45 Moons
Rank None at the moment
Crush Crush may develop with a HollyClan cat
Mate Open
Clan None, maybe Fire when it's up
Kin IceShard
Fur Color White
Eye Color Black
Prefix From her black, seemingly endless eyes that trap light.
Suffix Fallen leader who refused to give up her lives and 'Star'
Build Strong, muscular, lean
Traits Intelligent, loyal, murderous, quite calm

VoidStar is the embodiment of fear when she wishes to be. She is very calm, frighteningly so at times, loves to kill, and is quite loyal even in her craized atate.
She was chased out of a far off clan named NovaClan for unknown reasons.
She wants power, that is all.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:11 am

UserName] Vraska the Unseen
      Name] Bokor
      Nicknames] Snake, Charmer, Collector, Doll Maker, Whitch Doctor.
      Claim To Fame] The Demon of New Orleans.
      Saying] "Hoodoo, Voodoo, I'm your Medicine Man."
      Gender] Male
      Sexuality] Panexual
      Mate] Looking
      Theme] Oogie Boogie's song from Nightmare Before Christmas.
      Nouns] He, Him, His.
      Voice] Dr. Facilier, the gentleman yelling and talking of Voodoo.
      Note to those reading] Booooooooop.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Eye Color] Crimson
      Fur/Hair color] Black/White
      Marking Color] White/Black
      Mist Color] UMM... SPARKLIE. Really orange-yellow/white(Note, ask Shades)
      Feather Color] Peacock, ones on his hat are Crimson
      Genetics]
      White Marks] 85%
      Slit Pupils] 70%
      Snake Nostrils] 50%
      Sparkled Mist] 35%
      Wings] 20%
      Split Tail] 15%
      Peacock Feathers] 10%
      Ability To Claim A Snake Companion] 5%

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Age] 5
      Height] 7'9
      Weight] 200 LBS
      Wingspan] 30 Feet(When they're not tucked away from his body.)
      Fur/Hair Length Short
      Living Area] His Shop in New Orleans
      Favorite Food] Anything Cajun
      Favorite Drink] Lava Flow
      it's a bend of Pina Colada and strawberry in a whipped cream-topped smoothie.
      Favorite Place] Crowded streets where he runs a small Tarot Card stand
      Favorite Nickname] Doll Maker
      Personality] WIP
      Story] WIP
      Art] Above is by ShadyBro right here on CS

Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:25 am

UserName] Vraska the Unseen
      Name] 049
      Nicknames] Plague Doctor, Crimson, Bird, Crow to Kaito
      Gender] Male
      Sexuality] Bisexual
      Mate] Kaito
      Theme] Haunted by Screams, Myuuji
      Nouns] He, Him, His.
      Voice] https://youtu.be/jwia6wM1QXs
      Note to those reading] This is the main stuff for the actual SCP, found on the Wiki. I will be writing his other information both above and under it, changes have been made to the actual story to suit this site. This is a FAN CHARACTER for roleplay purposes ONLY.

Item #] 049
      Object Class] Euclid
      Special Containment Procedures] SCP-049 is to be contained in a secure holding cell in Research Sector-12. SCP-049 is not to be removed from its cell unless approved by a Level Two or higher personnel, before which SCP-049 must be heavily sedated. Even so, at such times SCP-049 is to be accompanied by two (2) armed guards and guided by an iron collar, secured to two (2) iron poles 2 m in length, and held firmly by two (2) Level One or higher personnel while in transit. Any experiments performed on SCP-049 are to be conducted inside of specifically prepared rooms (see document 042-D-3-18).

SCP-049’s cell should be monitored at all times via a security camera. Should any abnormal behavior occur,Doctor P-5486 is to be alerted at once.

Description(Non-Fox)] SCP-049 is humanoid in appearance, standing at 1.9 m tall and weighing 95.3 kg; however, the Foundation is currently incapable of studying its face and body more fully, as it is covered in what appears to be the garb of the traditional “Plague Doctor” from 15-16th century Europe. This material is actually a part of SCP-049’s body, as microscopic and genetic testing show it to be similar in structure to muscle, although it feels much like rough leather, and the mask much like ceramic. It was originally discovered in ██████, England, by local police. Mobile task force [REDACTED] responded to a suspected outbreak of [DATA EXPUNGED]. All civilians within a .5km radius were given class A amnestics as part of the initial containment procedure.

SCP-049 does not speak (See addendum A-1), although it seems to understand English perfectly well, and is completely docile until it tries to perform surgery. SCP-049’s touch is invariably lethal to humans. After contact with SCP-049’s hand(s), the victim (hereafter referred to as SCP-049-2) suffers [DATA EXPUNGED] and dies within moments. SCP-049 will then attempt to kill all humans it can see in a similar manner, supposedly to avoid interruption, before returning to SCP-049-2. It produces a bag made of [DATA EXPUNGED] containing scalpels, needle, thread, and several vials of an as-yet-unidentified substance, from somewhere within its body (research has been unable to locate these tools when inside of SCP-049 through X-ray and similar techniques) and begins dissecting SCP-049-2, as well as inserting various chemicals into the body. After approximately 20 minutes, SCP-049 will sew SCP-049-2 back up and become docile once more.

After a period of a few minutes, SCP-049-2 will resume vital signs and appears to reanimate. However, SCP-049-2 seems completely without higher brain functions, and will wander aimlessly until it encounters another living human. At that point, SCP-049-2's adrenaline and endorphin levels increase to approximately three-hundred (300) percent as it attempts to kill and ██████ any human beings it can find, before returning to its mindless state and wandering until it comes across more humans. At this stage, termination with extreme prejudice is allowed. Failure to enforce this protocol outside of testing scenarios (see addendum T-049-12) is punishable by termination.

Detailed autopsies of SCP-049-2 have found several unusual substances (along with usual substances in large amounts) within the bodies, including [DATA EXPUNGED]. However, several have yet to be identified (researchers with level 3 or higher authorization, refer to Addendum C-1).

Addendum A-1]
      SCP-049 spoke for the first time today, 12-6-20██, addressing Dr. ████. A full account of the conversation is attached.

Interviewed] SCP-049
      Interviewer] Doctor ███████ ████
      Foreword] SCP-049 randomly began speaking with no obvious provocation en route to a testing facility. Doctor ████ was recording notes at the time on a handheld microphone. Irrelevant data has been omitted.
      SCP-049: “What is this place?”
      Dr. ████: “What? It’s a labo…” [There is a loud crash here, from Doctor ████ dropping the recording device in shock.]
      SCP-049: “A laboratory? It is quite marvelous. I now find it no wonder I’ve seen so few victims of the disease in here.”
      Dr. ████: “Y…eah. You see, I'd thought you incapable of speech. I’m somewhat startled you, um, can.”
      SCP-049: “Oh, my, yes, good sir. I simply prefer not to. Most victims of the disease are quite melancholy and do not react at all well to conversation. I have seen you several times now, and have not detected the disease in you, therefore I assume you are also a doctor?”
      Dr. ████: “Yes, actually. Call me [REDACTED]… but, what ‘disease’ are you talking about?”
      SCP-049: “Why, good doctor, the Great Pestilence. What else?”
      Dr. ████: “Great pesti… Oh, the Plague. Should have seen that coming. But, no one here is infected, I can assure you.”
      SCP-049: “Oh, good doctor, I can assure you, the Pestilence is here, and I can sense it. It is my duty in life to rid the world of it. My cure is most effective.”
      Dr. ████: “Your cure? Your cure has cost us hundreds of lives! Your cure is faulty!"
      SCP-049: “Good doctor, my cure is most effective.”

[SCP-049 lapsed once again into silence, and no further attempts to make it speak were effective.]

Closing Statement] “We managed to get our tests done for that day, trying to figure out what causes it to perform surgery, or, more accurately, what it detects as the 'Pestilence’. So far, research has shown us no correlation between any of the D-class personnel it has performed surgery on. We’re still working on it."
      Dr. ████
      Addendum C-1: Level 3 authorization required] On 4-26-20██ SCP-049 managed to break containment. During the roughly 5 minute period in which it was unsupervised, it came into contact with SCP-███. Upon being detained, SCP-049 was very calm and amiable. Since this time, however, SCP-049 has been shown to be much more talkative leading up to and performing surgery.

I don't know what oh-four-nine and that [REDACTED] mask talked about, but he seems much happier overall. He no longer seems to simply sit and mope around in his cell, and several staff have claimed to hear him humming old church hymns. In addition, in the moments leading up to performing surgery, he has started talking, apparently trying to… comfort his victim. Claiming that he is the 'cure', among other things. The focus of our research has been shifted towards finding out what the **** he and [REDACTED] talked about during their little chat. -Dr. ████

Age] Uknown
      Height] 7'4
      Weight] 200 pounds
      Wingspan] 26 feet
      Fur/Hair Length Medium
      Eye Color] White
      Fur/Hair color] Black/White
      Marking Color] Light Gray/White
      Mist Color] Crimson
      Feather Color] Bright Red
      Genetics]
      large pupils; 50% pass down rate
      drip markings; 40% pass down rate
      wings; 10% pass down rate
      bone mask; 30% pass down rate
      dipped; 50% pass down rate

Containment Area] Sector 12
      Favorite Food] Orange Chocolate
      Favorite Drink] Orange Tea
      Favorite Place] Anywhere quiet
      Favorite Nickname] Crow
      Personality] 049 is quite closed off, preferring to observe rather then interact. 049 or 'Crow' is extremely intelligent, cocky at times, friendly when he deems one worthy, and hell bent on achieving his ultimate goal. He believes what he deems true and right, nothing else. Not much else is known about 'Crow' other then the fact that he only shows true affection towards the male known as Kaito.

Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:19 am

Emberwatcher– tiny, dark she-cat with black-spotted fur and strikingly pink nose. She was formerly a loner, but is now a queen in ___Clan. Her mother's name is Sorrel, and her father's is Poppy; her bitterest enemy is a ___Clan cat named Sweetdapple. Her mate is ___, and their kits are Wetkit, Rushkit, Grasskit, Willowkit, and Marigoldkit. She is grouchy, and a skilled fighter; her dream is to be a loner again.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:19 am

Rain Water– long-legged pale gray tabby she-cat with one black ear; large amber eyes. She is a sharpclaw. Her mother is Moon Tree and her father is Quick Jay; her bitterest enemy is a kittypet named Raven. Her mate is Bracken Leaves, and their kits are Jagged Ice and Bright Ice. She is snarky and has an excellent sense of hearing. Her dream is to be an amazing hunter. She will be killed by Raven.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:04 pm

"I'm gonna try even though I could fail."
Names: BlueKit, BluePaw
Pelt: Gray
Eyes: Blue
Build: Lean
Voice: Deep
Dominate Trait: Paitence
Clan:

The gray Tom Sat, head cocked and ears perked. It became clear soon that something interested him, for his clear blue hues followed it. "She's beautiful." He muttered, shaking his head. The clan knew he had never settled on a she-cat to love, but that didn't mean he couldn't look.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me