Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Makoto || Ultimate Hope

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:14 pm

➳name; makoto naegi
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳species; human
    ➳fandom; danganronpa

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; dull hazel
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'3
    ➳weight; 115 lbs

➳abilities / powers; makoto is considered to be both the ultimate lucky student and the ultimate hope. neither of them grant him any kind of actual powers so he is only a normal human boy
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; according to himself, makoto is a very ordinary person, to the point that he feels a bit insecure about it. he does have one distinguishing feature, however, and that is his unusual optimism. makoto is very kind, supportive and forgiving, though sometimes slightly naive. Hhe is friendly, polite and a lot more down-to-earth than the other students. this is possibly the reason why he is capable of approaching and befriending them during his time at the school. junko refers to makoto as a "herbivore man", which means that he is likely to be the passive one in a relationship; this is reinforced in his conversations with others. he is also a bit jumpy at times and quite easily pushed around by others. however, even though he is sometimes a bit of a pushover, he is also capable of being a very determined and charismatic speaker. makoto is a firm believer in hope, having a positive attitude about the future, no matter the bad situation in the present. he is also a pacifist, as he believes that killing and violence isn't the answer. while he dislikes despair, believing it to be a corrupting and negative emotion which cannot benefit the world, he is very forgiving towards those who fell into despair. makoto is respected by many people as the ultimate hope, though he himself is very humble and even a bit embarrassed of the title. he is said to have incredible strength inside, despite often appearing weaker on the outside. during hard times, he is shown to have the power to provide hope for other people, and ultimately, affect their way of thinking. however, this is not always the case, as some people refuse to listen to him or simply do not accept his ideals.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sonia || Ultimate Princess

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:27 am

➳name; sonia nevermind
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; pale blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'7
    ➳weight; 110 lbs

➳abilities / powers; she has no true abilities, but she is known as the ultimate princess. as such she has knowledge in leadership, foreign languages, economics, international law, and diagnostic medicine. not to mention she is also very knowledgeable on warfare, knowing how to act in such a situation and how to use a large variety of weaponry including firearms and combat vehicles
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; sonia is a cheerful and polite girl with a great interest for japanese culture. being a princess, she takes a great interest in many rather ordinary things as well, such as cleaning and even the japanese restrooms, due to not being familiar with them. she firmly wishes to be treated like a normal japanese high school girl and her big goal is to have friends of her own age and status. due to being a foreigner, she occasionally messes ups figures of speech and has a tendency to use very outdated slang in an attempt to socialize with her fellow students. furthermore, sonia is fascinated with serial killers and the occult and has actually stated that she likes friday the 13th, which makes some other students a bit creeped out. she was very interested in visiting hell when gundham tanaka talked about it, and in general she is shown to be very in tune with his dark and bizarre ramblings, seemingly being the only one who understands his way of speaking. sonia is very kind and thoughtful, and she cares deeply for her friends, being very protective to those she holds deep connection to. she can also be rather physically affectionate towards her friends. her very polite personality is well-demonstrated by the way she is shown to be kind and polite to those she does not like much. however, she does possess a more hostile side that only comes out when she feels uncomfortable. while she is very friendly, sonia's commands are rather assertive and captivate the undivided attention of everyone surrounding her. it is stated that whenever she commands people, they feel an instinctive need to bow and listen to her. however, sonia can also suddenly curse a lot and shout out loud whenever she is very upset or in deep distress. because of her upbringing, sonia can be rather naive and her general behavior can make her appear a bit ditsy at times, but she is actually smart and capable of complex political analysis, and she has faced many dangerous and stressful situations due to her status as a princess, and she is even skilled and fearless in combat. as a representative and authority figure of her country, she feels she has great responsibility and always tries to stay calm and not show any weakness, even during the killing game.

➳other; none

┌───────────┐

Sonia Nevermind

sexuality: heterosexual.
crush: none / open.
ultimate: princess.

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Appearance...

hair: blonde...
eyes: pale blue...
skin tone: white...
height: 5'7...
weight: 110 lbs...

└───────────┘

┌────────────────────────┐

Personality

sonia is a cheerful and polite girl with a great interest for japanese
culture. being a princess, she takes a great interest in many rather
ordinary things. she firmly wishes to be treated like a normal japanese
girl and her big goal is to have friends of her own age and status. due to
being a foreigner, she occasionally messes ups figures of speech and has
a tendency to use very outdated slang in an attempt to socialize. sonia
is fascinated with serial killers and the occult. sonia is very kind and
thoughtful, and she cares deeply for her friends, being very protective
to those she holds deep connection to. she can also be rather physically
affectionate. her very polite personality is well-demonstrated by the
way she is shown to be kind and polite to those she doesn't like much.
she has a hostile side that comes out when she's uncomfortable.

└────────────────────────┘
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kyoko || Ultimate Detective

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:54 am

➳name; kyoko kirigiri
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; pale lavender
    ➳eyes; purple
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'6
    ➳weight; 106 lbs

➳abilities / powers; kyoko has no specific abilities, but she is known as the ultimate detective
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; kyoko is a stoic and mysterious girl who tends to hide her feelings. she has a calm demeanor and tends to be completely unfazed by most of the events that occur, even at the sight of a dead body. kyoko often keeps her distance from the others while investigating. kyoko is very sensitive regarding certain subjects even though she does her best to conceal her feelings and keep them buried. she also doesn't like it when people keep secrets from her. behind kyoko's stone cold personality, she seems to easily get emotionally upset, which is masked by her strong will. even under calm situations, she sometimes lets her emotions get the best of her. furthermore, there are some moments that cause her to be visibly surprised, and she also blushes in some rare situations. kyoko says that her emotions work fine but she deliberately hides them to make herself really hard to read, but also to give others a calm and composed person to lean on. she eventually becomes a lot more considerate of her friends and her demeanor is friendlier in their company. she is seen smiling at them and sharing physical contact, like hugging and holding hands, and she trusts her friends very much. she is also noted to be extremely protective over her friend, especially makoto though she greatly respects him as well.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kazuichi || Ultimate Mechanic

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:26 am

➳name; kazuichi soda
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; hot pink
    ➳eyes; pink (they are contacts. his natural color is unknown)
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'6
    ➳weight; 141 lbs

➳abilities / powers; kazuichi is known as the ultimate mechanic and has a knack for tampering with a plethora of things from kids toys to household appliances. he has studied and tinkered with machines ever since he was a child. he is capable of taking things apart and putting them back together easily given how much time he has spent doing it in his past. he also has a knack for inventing different machines
    ➳weapons; he typically carries a wrench and a screwdriver on him that could easily be used as a weapon

➳personality; kazuichi is a highly emotional character, though he tries to play it smooth and acts carefree at first. he is a very jumpy person, easily scared and often screaming in fear. people tend to note his scary appearance does not match his compulsive and cowardly personality. naturally, he has a great fear of dying on the island, which causes a lot of stress and panic for him. kazuichi also has a tendency to neglect his need for a verbal filter and blurts things out without thinking. he also seems to be a very bad liar, leading him to be contradictory at times. while he is a genius with machinery, he appears to be a bit slow-witted otherwise. he is commonly a target and often ends up being the butt of jokes. being the ultimate mechanic, kazuichi normally tries to repair any broken items on the island with his ability and familiarity with mechanisms. he tends to carry around a wrench and he turns anxious if he cannot tinker with something. he has a great love for machinery, especially fast ones like rockets and bikes, which is ironic because he suffers from a bad motion sickness. at times, his love for machinery seems to reach even abnormal levels. kazuichi also likes girls a lot, though in a rather perverted and shallow way. because of this he can be a bit stalkerish and get easily jealous of guys who get close to girls he has an interest in. despite having some weird quirks, kazuichi is described as the straight man and one of the more ordinary students in the group. he actually suffers from self-esteem and trust issues due to a past friendship. he also can become quite clingy to those he considers a friend and tends to get whinier around them because he actually feels close to them. this can cause others to see him as annoying

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aoi || Ultimate Swimmer

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:16 am

➳name; aoi "hina" asahina
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; tanned
    ➳height; 5'3
    ➳weight; 110 lbs

➳abilities / powers; aoi has no known abilities, but is considered to be the ultimate swimmer. she is known for having exceptional combat and physical capabilities due to her status as an athlete though
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; aoi is a friendly girl to the pretty much all those around her. she is quick to form relationships and is often noted to be willing to push people out of their comfort zones in attempt to help gain their friendship. she can be quite air-headed and often does things that others would see as stupid. although not unintelligent by any means, she has a tendency to jump to conclusions and take things at face value, which leaves her vulnerable to misdirection especially during important moments. prone to getting emotional, aoi has a strong sense of belief in her friends, giving her a powerful desire to protect them. this is especially seen especially regarding the issue of death. she tends to get extremely emotional over the deaths of her friends and cannot help crying. she can also be quite temperamental at times. despite being an athlete, she also really enjoys sweet foods, such as obsessing over donuts and monopolizing the sweet jar. however, she worries about her weight and about getting fat. overall aoi is a positive girl who tries to do things to the best of her ability. sometimes she can be strayed from that positive track, but she can be convinced back to it. she believes heavily in her friends and will do whatever she must to keep them safe

➳other; none

┌───────────┐

Aoi Asahina..

age; 17...
gender; female...
sexuality; bisexual...
crush; none / open...
ultimate; swimmer...

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Appearance...

hair: chocolate brown...
eyes: bluish-gray...
skin tone: mocha...
height: 5'3...
weight: 110 lbs...

└───────────┘

Personality

aoi is a friendly girl to the pretty much all those around her. she is..
quick to form relationships and is often noted to be willing to push..
people out of their comfort zones in attempt to help gain their trust...
she can be quite air-headed and often does things that others would..
see as stupid. although not unintelligent by any means, she tends to..
jump to conclusions and take things at face value, which leaves her..
vulnerable to misdirection especially during important moments...
prone to getting emotional, aoi has a strong sense of belief in her..
friends, giving her a powerful desire to protect them. this is seen..
regarding the issue of death. she can also be quite temperamental...
espite being an athlete, she also really enjoys sweet foods. however..
she worries about her weight quite often...

Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chiaki || Ultimate Gamer

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:30 am

➳name; chiaki nanami
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; pale mauve
    ➳eyes; pale pink
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'2
    ➳weight; 101 lbs

➳abilities / powers; chiaki has no specific abilities but she is known as the ultimate gamer
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; chiaki normally has a quiet and sleepy disposition, but she becomes a lot more lively when discussing games and concentrates hard when playing. she has a number of unusual habits, such as dozing off while playing games and taking long pauses during her conversations to think about everything she wants to say. she sometimes even sleeps while standing and forgets to breathe when she's playing games. she also quite often uses gaming terms and references. chiaki is very calm and she once mentioned that she has never screamed. she can be stern and bluntly honest, even at times forgetting to take other people's feelings into consideration. while chiaki is extremely observant and analytical, she lacks knowledge on a variety of ordinary subjects due to the nature of her existence. she doesn't really understand how romance or love works, is very curious about it. she also feels a bit uncomfortable around animals, because they're unpredictable and feel warm when touched, which is "a bit scary" in her opinion. she is occasionally a bit playful and tries to make jokes or play little pranks, though they're a bit weird and sometimes borderline creepy. chiaki usually ends her sentences with a negative note even though she actually means to compliment someone or cheering someone, such as "...i think", or "maybe..." she dislikes killing more than anything and she gets very serious about the topic.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hajime || Ultimate Hope

Postby Ploegy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:55 am

➳name; hajime hinata
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; green
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'10
    ➳weight; 147 lbs

➳abilities / powers; hajime is known as the ultimate hope and as such he is known to possess all ultimates that have been researched at hope's peak. he hasn't been shown to use any of these ultimates, but they still exist within him
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; hajime is seemingly cynical due to how he behaves, but it would be better to describe him as a realist. he is quite skeptical and tends to worry more than the other students, but his worries are often very understandable. he is logical and smart, often annoyed by the idea of not being able to understand someone or something at all. he tends to be quite serious, but he does joke around occasionally and often goes along with his classmates' eccentric hobbies anyway, and sometimes smiles awkwardly and sheepishly while his friends engage in some of their usual weird behavior. he is sometimes annoyed by some of his classmates, and can be snarky towards them in his thoughts as well as blunt while speaking to them at times, though he's more frank than sarcastic or mean-spirited. though sometimes a bit submissive, he is not afraid to speak his mind, and he can be rude if annoyed enough. he can sometimes be short-tempered and snap at others, especially when he's tired or under pressure. despite his faults, hajime is generally pleasant and easily exhibits kindness and thoughtfulness to others around him; he genuinely cares about everyone. although he may have trouble understanding or relating to others, he is tolerant of eccentric personalities and quirks and is always willing to listen and give advice. it's also heavily implied that hajime is romantically inexperienced, appearing somewhat shy and even naive about the topic. he once mentioned that he hadn't really thought about it and has never asked a girl on a date. he is sometimes shown to be a bit gullible when others show interest in him, with he himself admitting that he is "kind of dense." though he tries to hide it, hajime is very insecure about his lack of talent and it bothers him deeply. this causes him to be a bit bitter when the subject of him being a reserve student and brought up

➳other; none

┌───────────┐

Hajime Hinata

age; 17..
gender; male..
sexuality; bisexual..
crush; none / open..
ultimate; ???..

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Appearance...

hair: dusty brown..
eyes: green..
skin tone: white..
height: 5'8..
weight: 147 lbs..

└───────────┘

Personality

hajime is seemingly cynical due to how he behaves, but it would be
better to describe him as a realist. he is quite skeptical and tends to
worry more than the others. he is logical and smart, often annoyed by
the idea of not being able to understand someone or something. he
tends to be quite serious, but he does joke around occasionally. he is
sometimes annoyed by others, and can be snarky towards them in his
thoughts as well as blunt while speaking to them at times, though he's
more frank than sarcastic or mean-spirited. though sometimes a bit
submissive, he is not afraid to speak his mind, and he can be rude if
annoyed enough. he can sometimes be short-tempered and snap at
others. despite his faults, hajime is generally pleasant and easily
exhibits kindness and thoughtfulness to others.

Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Miu || Ultimate Inventor

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:10 am

➳name; miu iruma
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; strawberry blonde
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'8
    ➳weight; 123 lbs

➳abilities / powers; miu is known as the ultimate inventor and with such she is known for creating many useful devices proving that she has great knowledge on such things
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; miu is described as an oddball, having an overly confident, loud personality and a frighteningly sharp tongue. she considers herself a beautiful genius, and every time she opens her mouth she spews a parade of reckless vulgar remarks and insults, strongly putting pressure on others and looking down on them. she also tends to give others insulting nicknames. however, miu's arrogant personality seems to be only a mask which can drop fairly easily. this often happens when her festival of coarse language and dirty jokes actually get replied or ignored. then, her personality quickly changes into a timid weakling, who is terrified of other people being angry with her. because of this, she has the charm similar to an innocent child. as an inventor, miu is skilled but also an eccentric who treats her failed projects with the idea that "I transferred the rights to the company, so it's got nothing to do with me". she has made all kinds amazing conveniences, but only deems her inventions as a success when they help the user to perform a task while sleeping. she also has a habit to make very bizarre, seemingly pointless inventions which are very inappropriate in nature. nevertheless, miu has also used her remarkable talent to make very useful inventions as well, though in most cases they were concepts created and requested by other students or something she created because she was bored. it is also shown that as an inventor, she firmly believes in science and finds talks of magic and angie's talk about atua very annoying. miu appears very perverted and openly says bizarre, obscene things during her arrogant mood, meaning almost constantly. she often claims that she just says them to lighten up the mood, but they are very much disliked by others. despite her usual arrogant behavior, she seems very uncomfortable if other people actually act very submissive towards her. miu has a very cowardly and self-centered personality, immediately looking for excuses to be absent from important things. despite her amazing inventive genius, she is rather dumb when it comes to other matters. she is convinced she is an augmented human as a result of surviving a coma and a surgery, which supposedly explains some of her behavior. she has been shown to act in self-destructive manner at times, believing she cannot be harmed nor killed in the same ways as ordinary humans. miu is also shown to suffer from trust issues and fear of betrayal after everything that's happened.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tenko || Ultimate Aikido Master

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:51 am

➳name; tenko chabashira
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; homosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; green
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'5
    ➳weight; 115 lbs

➳abilities / powers; tenko is a master in what is known as neo-aikido which her and her master created. this version of aikido is far more offensive and aggressive. she may be a decent fighter, but tenko does have a fairly low pain tolerance. for a girl she is quite strong though and will fight when needed
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; tenko is an incredibly noisy and generally cheerful person. she wears her emotions on her sleeve and has the habit of yelling out in a loud voice to show her fighting spirit. she suffers from over activity and anger issues and directs her energy into her neo aikido. even still, she claims that she is much calmer when compared to her childhood. she has also described herself as being "not very good at thinking" and appears quite gullible and very impulsive, using her emotions over logic. as a neo aikido practitioner, tenko takes pride in facing the opponent from the front, and she courageously tries to confront any stronger beings that might get in her way. indeed, despite being an aikido practitioner, tenko can be very aggressive and quickly resorts to violence, insisting that it's self-defense. she takes pride in inventing the neo aikido along with her master and she will constantly threaten guys. she has also admitted that she actually has very low tolerance to pain and is terrified of the idea of torture. she also occasionally has a panicky side in other situations and overall tends to react strongly in humorous ways. due to past experiences and her master's irresponsible teachings and anti-romance stance, she feels a strong hatred towards boys, to the point of referring to them as "awful boys" and openly stating all men should perish. she believes that interaction with boys will drain her neo aikido spirit, and thus considers them her enemies. due to her misandristic outlook, she makes up stories about how bad boys are in her head, such as that boys are much more likely to do negative and deceiving things than girls, like always being the first to lie and always shifting the blame right away. she dislikes boys so much that even the nice things they do can cause her to react very negatively. for example, she doesn't like boys praising her. if a boy compliments her looks, her expression will die in an instant. she also never allows a boy to touch her, throwing him reflexively if they even attempt to try. her dislike of boys is portrayed as a very emotional and irrational opinion, as there are moments when a boy acts sensible and tenko feels like agreeing with them, but then refuses solely because they are a boy. however, since there isn't much any actual reasoning behind her dislike for men, there are also moments when she seems to completely forget her hatred for a moment and she is shown to comfort boys during moments of distress, doing other acts of kindness for them, and at rare moments, being able to admit that a boy can be a good person. despite her hatred of men, she is capable of respecting them though she is always surprised and confused by genuinely good boys. tenko has also implied that she hasn't spent much time with boys in the past, likely because of her master. contrasting her hatred towards boys, tenko likes other girls much more. during dangerous situations, she recklessly rushes to protect all the girls, and only them. she also gets very shy and humorously humble if a girl compliments her looks, blushing strongly and insisting that her looks definitely aren't good, and gives excuses. while often assumed to be very tomboyish due to her love for martial arts, she is in fact quite feminine, possessing great love for idols, fashion and cute things. she apparently tries to be fashionable and more attractive to girls with some of her clothing, but she is instead described as a "fashion disaster". she appears attracted to girls, often having dreams about idols, and dreaming of becoming a "pampered celebrity" herself.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Maki || Ultimate Assassin

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:56 am

➳name; maki harukawa
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; red
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'4
    ➳weight; 97 lbs

➳abilities / powers; maki is known as the ultimate assassin and has been trained as such. she is capable of using a variety of weapons though she strays away from things such as swords after a mess up with them in the past
    ➳weapons; she carries a dagger on her at all times, but other than that she has no weapons on her. if given the chance she would be more than willing to use whatever weapons she can get her hands on if she must protect herself or someone she cares about

➳personality; maki appears to have a very serious personality, as she doesn't really seem to smile much if at all. despite her cute appearance, maki is described as a hostile misanthrope of few words. she is very aware that she comes across as unfriendly and prefers to be alone. in general, she dislikes people and thus she is not very cooperative and can be stubborn. she talks very little, so when she does, she states things clearly and she appears to be very confident about her arguments. she is cynical and negative with a sharp tongue and sometimes talks in a cold sarcastic manner. while not the type to assertively act on her own, she is stated to have guts and willing to take action when it suits her. she has no problem blaming others in a cold and rude manner if she must. despite her distant and unfriendly personality, maki is good at taking care of others. she is very popular among children, even though she dislikes them. maki is said to actually be capable of deep love, something that children might be able to see, explaining their attachment to her. she also appears to have trouble trusting others and making friends. despite her extreme personality, maki actually holds deep insecurities due to her past as an assassin. as part of her training, maki was forced to undergo torture, and stated that she "vomited every day" and "cried every night." according to maki, she did at one point feel anger and pain for being forced to kill others, until she reached the point where she felt "empty." as a result, maki's experiences caused her to feel hate for herself, believing she was not worthy of having friends and therefore deciding to distance herself from others

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me