Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Christopher || Son of Captain America

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Name: Christopher "Chris" Rogers
    Personality: Being the son of Captain America, Chris was raised to be much like his father. He is loyal and protective yet headstrong. He is always willing to put his life on the line for those he loves and cares for. Like his father, he values American traditions and is very patriotic. He is also very kind hearted and willing to help anyone and everyone who asks him.
    Side (Heroes, villains, or neutral): Heroes
    Powers: Much like his father, Chris represents the pinnacle of human physical perfection. He experienced a time when he was augmented to superhuman levels, but generally performs just below superhuman levels for most of his career. He has a very high intelligence as well as agility, strength, speed, endurance, and reaction time superior to any Olympic athlete who ever competed. The Super-Soldier formula that he has metabolized had enhanced all of his bodily functions to the peak of human efficiency. Most notably, his body eliminates the excessive build-up of fatigue-producing poisons in his muscles, granting him phenomenal endurance. He also has mastered the martial arts of American-style boxing and judo, and has combined these disciplines with his own unique hand-to-hand style of combat. He has also shown skill and knowledge of a number of other martial arts. He engages in a daily regimen of rigorous exercise (including aerobics, weight lifting, gymnastics, and simulated combat) to keep himself in peak condition. He is one of the finest human combatants Earth has ever known. However unlike his father, he uses technology to help advance him in battle.
    Crush: Open
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Parents: Steve Rogers & Unknown
    Other: None

fc; hunter parrish
Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Takumi || The Hunter

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:00 pm

Username: Ploegy
    Game Name: Takumi
    Race: Nord: Natural 50% resistance to Ice magic and not damaged or Slowed (inflicted with the Slow status effect) in snowstorms
    Takumi is a smaller built Nord, allowing him to be rather quick in order to fit into his class selection
    Class: Hunter: Natural detecting and tracking skills. A long distance attacker with decent accuracy. Is able to gain a lifetime companion if given the time. Also has a knack for being stealthy and quiet in order to track enemies or prey.
    Takumi’s Skill list: (Known will be marked with an asterisk)
    **Hunter’s Mark: A starting skill. Grants the user a 30% boost to hit their target, even if the shot is off or the target is on the move. This skill can be used every 40 seconds and is limited to 5 uses per battle. Can be leveled up to grant higher boosting power and less cooldown time.
    **The Forest’s Strength: A starting skill. Grants the user 75% attack boost for a 7 second period. The cooldown is 2 minutes. If the user activates this skill within a forest the attack power is boosted to 100%, but only last for 4 seconds. This can be leveled to make the length of the skill last longer
    **Competitive: If supported by another player that is the same or higher level, both their attack powers are boosted by 20%. Can be used only with support from another unit. Has no cooldown. Can be level to raise the percentage.
    **Quick Draw: Boosts attack by 30% on the first attack only if the user attacks the enemy first and is using a bow. Cannot be leveled.
    **Rally of Speed: Allows the user to enhance speed of themselves as well as any allies within a 5 foot range. Speed is enhanced by 15% and lasts for 30 seconds. The cool down is also 30 seconds. Cannot be leveled.
    Call of the Wild: A call that summons nearby wild creatures to help in combat. Creatures that are summoned by this call will be entranced by it for 5 minutes. Can only be used once per battle
    Replicate: Allows the user to make a copy of themselves that will last for 30 seconds. The cooldown is 120 seconds and can only be used 3 times during a battle.
    Mother Earth’s Protection: Halves the damage taken by any weapon for a span of 45 seconds. This skill only protects its user and is activated when the user goes below 50% HP. It can only activate 4 times per battle
    Bowfaire: If the unit is using a bow, they can bless an arrow with a 130% boosted attack power. This does not guarantee the attack will hit, but if it does, it could be fatal. Can only be used once per battle
    Life Stealer: Restores up to 50% HP if the user defeats an enemy. The amount restores depends on how much damage the user put in on that specific enemy. It has a cooldown time of 2 minutes
    Lucky Seven: Grants 20% boost to attack, speed, skill, stealth, defense, HP, and luck for a 35 second period. This skill activates only at the beginning of a fight and cannot be used afterwards. The time span can become longer by leveling this skill up.
    Hunter’s Blow: Ignores half the defense of the target when attacking. This effect lasts 20 seconds and can be used 3 times in a battle. There is no cooldown between uses within battle.
    Multi-hit: Allows the user to unleash a multi-hit move in just one attack. If using a bow, the user is able to shoot multiple arrows at once with great accuracy. Can only be used 3 times in battle
    Life’s Miracle: If the user take a critical hit that has the chance to kill them, they will survive it with one HP left. It’ll boost all stats of the user by 90%, but puts them at risk to be easily picked off by an enemy. Only works when the users HP is above 1 HP to begin with and it must be a fatal blow that hits them to activate this skill.
    Lethality: The ultimate killing move. When triggered it will kill any enemy no matter what HP they are at. This can only be activated 1 time in battle
    Inventory: Takumi currently has rather light armor in his possession in order to keep himself nimble and quick. Other than his armor the only other thing in his possession is the bow he has called the Marksmen Bow along with a full set of arrows that he has crafted.
    Guild: N/A
    Companion: Hinoka, a griffin that he raised from an egg which allows him to take to the skies and take out enemies with his bow rather than stay put on the ground (Future companion. Currently does not own)
    Other: N/A
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kamui || Magic Elf

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:03 pm

Username: Ploegy
    Game Name: Kamui
    Race: High Elf: Boast a 200 point boost to their magic/chi/skill energy at the cost of a natural 25% weakness to all types of magic
    Unlike other High Elves, Kamui is on the smaller side and often looked down upon because of it
    Class: Battlemage: A mage that fights with both magic and a weapon as well as wearing armor.
    Kamui’s Skill list: (Known will be marked with an asterisk)
    **Better Odds: Starting skill. Boosts the defenses of the user when in a tight situation in order to give the user a higher chance of survival. Lasts 60 seconds.
    **Malefic Aura: Starting skill. Allows the user to identify other magic users on the battlefield. Helps to allow them to avoid them so that can avoid their weakness. Can only be used once in battle.
    **Good Fortune: Starting skill. Boosts magic and attack by 35% for 40 seconds. Cooldown time is 30 seconds. Can be leveled to increase percentage.
    **Rend Heaven: A magical light that well blind enemies for 10 seconds, allowing the user to attack. It has a cooldown time of 50 seconds. Can be leveled to blind enemies for a longer period of time.
    **Rally of Magic: Rallies the magic of the user and all allies within 10 feet by 40%. The effects last for 60 seconds and it has a limit of being used 3 times in battle.
    Countermagic: When a magic attack is taken by the user this skill causes the same amount of damage to be dealt to the attacker. It activates randomly, but does not activate every time the user is attacked by magic.
    Magic Shield: A shield made of magic that protects the user and anyone within 3 feet of the user from any oncoming attack. Is especially strong against magic attacks. The shield lasts for 60 seconds and has a cooldown of 120 seconds.
    Magical Weapon Crafting: A skill that can be used outside of battle. This skill allows the user to create a weapon that is powered by magic. This can be temporary or it can be permanent, depending on what the user is going for. If used in battle, the effects cannot be permanent. Only weapons crafted outside of battle can be turned to magic ones for good. Only can be used every 24 hours outside of battle. Within battle only 2 weapons can be enhanced by magic.
    Life or Death: When in a life or death situation, all stats are boosted by 15% and every 10 seconds the user manages to survive they will regain a small portion of HP.
    Heartseeker: A possible fatal attack that directs the user’s magic at the heart of an enemy. It has a 50% chance of being fatal, but it always hits. It has a cooldown time of 200 seconds
    Renewal: When under 30% HP, the user can activate this skill to regain a given amount of HP every 5 seconds. The amount of HP depends on the user’s level and the overall amount of HP they can have. Can only be trigger 2 times in a battle
    Swordbreaker: If the opponent is using a sword, the user has a 33% chance to break their sword if they are using a tome. This skill triggers randomly in battle.
    Vengeance: If the user takes a hit, this skill can be activated to add the damage they had taken and add it to the damage they can deal. Can only be triggered 3 times in a battle. It is best used when taking a great amount of damage.
    Elder’s Knowledge: This skill allows the user to gain knowledge quickly of spells they might not know. It is a hard skill to use in battle and is better off used outside of battle, but can only be used every 24-48 hours depending on how rare the spell learned was.
    Toxic Brew: This skill causes enemies within a 10 foot range to become poisoned as well as frozen for 20 seconds. It can only be activated 1 time in battle.
    Inventory: Kamui wear a light plated armor on her body to protect herself from taking too much damage in a battle. She also carries a sword that is simply called the Silver Sword as well as a magic book that allows her access different types of magic.
    Guild: N/A
    Companion: N/A
    Other: N/A
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sayuri || SAO Mage

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:05 pm

➳real name; sayuri mita
    ➳game name; sayuri
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳birthday; february 15th
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none/open
    ➳relationship status; single
    ➳role; mage

➳hair; blonde with orange, green and blue tips
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳skin tone; olive
    ➳build; fragile and small
    ➳height; 5'1"
    ➳weight; 113 lbs
    ➳body modifications; none

➳family; kisho mita (father), ari mita (mother), and kozue mita (older brother)
    ➳friends; open

➳weapons; sayuri wields all different kinds of magic tomes including wind, fire, thunder, and dark
    ➳skills; sayuri is specifically skilled with wielding thunder tomes and seems to do her best with them

➳likes; helping others, making friends, magic, proving that she can fight, cute animals, hiking, reading, exploring, being around others, and telling stories
    ➳dislikes; being alone, unable to protect others, being stuck inside with nothing to do, rain, being bossed around, being told she can't fight, and feeling useless

sayuri is not your typical gamer girl and is actually quite the opposite. she is bubbly and lively with a girly spark to her. loving to dress up in cute outfits rather than plain battle gear, she often seems like she wouldn't be useful on the battlefield, but this girl is always ready to put up a fight. she has a fiery spirit and will do whatever it takes to protect those she cares about. sayuri is a kind hearted girl who would put her own life on the line for others even if they doubted that she could fight in the first place. she isn't the kind of person to doubt by her appearance because she will try her best to prove any doubts wrong. alongside that, she is fun and creative and always trying to lift spirits since she finds it hard to be around constant negativity. even when the future looks grim she tries to look at it from a positive standpoint.
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Harry || The Gifted Boy

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Name:
    Harold "Harry" William Adstra
    Mythical Creature Ability:
    Merman; Harold has been granted the power of a merman. He is able to control water to protect himself, but also is able to breathe underwater. When he comes into contact with any kind of water, he gains the tail of a merman rather than having a pair of legs. This allows him to move much faster in water than on land, though once his tail dries out it is once again replaced by a set of legs. His ears also transform when in water and become "fin like." This allows him to hear much better and farther underwater and will disappear when his tail does.
    Personality:
    For the most part Harry is seen as a rather energetic and bubbly young adult. He is extremely outgoing and always seems to be in a rather good mood which makes him rather easy to befriend and get along with. The boy holds himself to a high standard and is often tagged as a sophisticated young adult. For the most part he is extremely gentle yet very protective over those who matter most to him. Even though he is a kind soul, he has his breaking point and can become rather emotional when pushed to his limits.
    Picture/Description:
    Harry is a rather lanky, yet tall young man with curly brown hair that nearly gets to his shoulders and light emerald green eyes. Often he leaves his hair rather messy and it dangles in his face, causing him to have to fix it from time to time. Size wise, he stand at nearly 6 feet tall and weighs nearly 165 lbs. He isn't extremely fit, but his body is toned nicely and doesn't have all too much fat on in. While taking on his "merman form" Harry's tail is a similar green to his eye color and is the length of what he legs would be.
    Other:
    Lucina is his companion

Name:
    Lucina
    Creature type:
    Griffin
    Personality:
    Lucina is a strong-willed beast and is stubborn beyond belief. Even though she seems like a rather unlovable creature from the start, she always warms up to those who she is around for extended periods of time and protects them with all her might. If she gets upset by someone, she will make sure it is known and not let them anywhere near her without becoming vicious. She is a fighter more than a lover, which contrasts with Harry which is what makes them the perfect team
    Picture/Description:
    Lucina is a nearly all white griffin with gray stripes along the lion portion of her body that go from her spine to her underbelly. Like any other griffin, she has the head, wings, and talons of an eagle on the top portion of her body and a lions legs and tail on the lower half. Her eyes are an icy blue color and the tip of her tail is gray in color to match her stripes. Her wings are nearly the size of her body and have hints of blue along some of the inner feathers. Her fur and feathers are rather thick to keep her warm while flying in cool air, especially when she is wet.
    Other:
    Lucina is Harry's companion and even though she seems like a normal griffin, she has been granted the ability to stay underwater for extended periods of time in order to stay with her owner while he's underwater
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Louis || The Lord

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:14 pm

Louis

I shall make my ancestors proud!

name: louis (lou-e)
    nicknames: lou
    sexual orientation: bisexual
    crush: none/open
    husband/wife: none
    children: none
    family: current family is unknown, but he comes from the exalt bloodline
    class: lord

appearance

hair: blonde
    eyes: brown
    skin hue: white
    body type: average height, but muscular
    height: 5'8"
    weight: 148 lbs
    scars: none
    birthmarks: the brand of the exalt can be found on the left side of his chest

abilities

weapons: lou was given falchion to wield since he is currently the only one currently able to wield the legendary weapon
    skills: louis is an extremely talented swordsmen and is well versed in handling a sword much like the previous members of his bloodline.

personality

personality: unexpectedly lou is a bundle of energy just waiting to explode all the time. he always seems to be breaking the rules or getting into some kind of trouble whether he is actually trying to or not. he is loud and childish yet has a certain kind of charm to him that makes it easy to befriend him even though he is rough around the edges. he is a dorky guy who is far more lovable than he may appear to some. however, don't expect to trust him with too much responsibility ever because he is one of the most irresponsible people you could ever meet. but if you were looking for someone to rally a group, lou certainly is the person to turn to. he can get people going whether it is in a good way or a bad way. the boy is adventurous and lives his life on the edge no matter what he might be doing. often he is tagged as wild or crazy which isn't far off though when he really needs to be, he can be serious and calm. when he feels comfortable around a given person however, he is extremely protective of them and is always willing to do anything and everything for them. some say he got these attributes from possibly being the descendant of lissa.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thela || Hylian Traveler

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:29 pm

➳name; thela
    ➳age; 21
    ➳gender; female (though she often disguises herself as a male)
    ➳race; hylian
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳spouse; none
    ➳family; unknown

➳hair; shoulder length and grayish white in color
    ➳eyes; green
    ➳height; 5'4
    ➳weight; 113 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; thela carries a lightning rod with her and also has a staff that when combined with her necklace provides minor healing affects. it also makes as a good weapon just to knock people around with when needed

➳personality; thela isn't exactly the friendliest person around. she can be nice, but she is most the time a grumpy person. she is very intelligent as well and often can out smart many people. however, most over look that because she is a 'stick in the mud' so to speak. she also sees herself above others and often thinks that she is all that and nobody compares to her. this girl doesn't exactly work well with others and tends to be a bit of a loner in that sense. if you manage to befriend her, you should call yourself lucky because she will be very loyal to you and protect you with her life. she also is a bit of a trickster and is quite stealthy. thela often disguises herself as a male to be seen as not only a worthy fighter, but as someone worth listening to. this often fools people into truly believing that she is indeed a guy rather than a girl

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gypsum || The Healing Fairy

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:32 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; gypsum
age; 500+
gender; female
sexuality; asexual
crush; none
species; fairy

hair; lavender-gray
eyes; purple-ish gray
height; 6" (fairy form) 4'0 (hylian form)
weight; 10 oz (fairy form) 68 lbs (hylian)

abilities / powers; gypsum is a very capable healer given that she is a fairy and she is a great companion
to have for such a task. however her healing does have its limits. by healing others she drains her
own energy and to an extent she slowly kills herself by doing so, but the effect is only minor (in
terms of draining her own life). unlike others fairies though she also has a magic that allows her to
appear as a hylian albeit an extremely small one at that. in said form, her wings become hidden and
she loses her flight ability and her healing is limited. she can however wield weapons while in this
form giving her an opportunity to be useful in battle rather than simply be a healer. gypsum does not
enjoy using her hylian form, but has used it to hide among them so that she could escape from
dangers while calamity ganon had been present.

weapons; none

personality; gypsum is a stubborn fairy who does not necessarily like the other races of hyrule. she
prefers to keep her distance from them even though she has hidden among them as a hylian. in
basic terms gypsum is a bit of a wild child and a bit of a troublesome girl though her pranks are
mostly harmless. she has no desire to truly harm anyone, but only to assume herself. in many ways
she is quite selfish and refuses to open up to others. it is quite the opposite of how people imagine
fairies to be. she is pouty and sassy, much like a child. this is probably because she is a relatively
young fairy (or so compared to the great fairies). she has many trust issues towards those of other
races and will warm up to them slowly making her extremely difficult to work with. if someone is in
trouble though and she is present, she will heal them. she refuses to let anyone suffer if she senses
no evil intent from them. deep down she truly does care. most of that side of her is directed towards
those she knows she can trust and those are usually the only ones she will reveal herself to in full.

other; none

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alistair || The Demon Prince

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:35 pm

➳name; alistair
    ➳nickname; none
    ➳age; 20
    ➳gender; male
    ➳species; demon / human
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; white
    ➳eyes; lavender
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'9
    ➳weight; 143 lbs

➳special abilities; none that are currently known, but he may have some due to his demon status
    ➳weapons; his main source of fighting is through magical tomes, though his father has forced him to stray away from his magic prowess and pick up swordplay instead. his weapon has been specifically made for him and with the use of a small drop of his own blood he can perform magic techniques with it

➳family; king horace (father) & queen portia (mother)
    ➳spouse; none
    ➳children; none

➳personality; alistair has always been one that was intelligent and strong. his intelligence however strays more to a strategical standpoint than anything else and he always seems to know what to do next when in trouble. he is also very level-headed and never lets anyone see him stressed or in a complete mess, though he does lose it sometimes. he has a strong sense of leadership and he isn't afraid to fight, whether he believes in the cause or simply is told to fight. this boy is very sociable and doesn't mind having a good conversation with whomever is willing to. in many ways he is seen as the best suited to be a leader, though he does lack being able to cope with loss of those he cares about. it is often hard for him to see his friends and loved ones fall, but he never stops going. another thing he lacks is the fact that he is naive to others feelings and tends to be unaware if something it wrong unless he specifically told. when in a bad mood, he tends to get rather cold and becomes extremely sarcastic and sharp tongued.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nikolai || The Prince

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:40 pm

➳name; nikolai
    ➳nickname; nik
    ➳age; 19
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳army rank; prince
    ➳kingdom; caliric

➳hair; platinum blonde
    ➳eyes; gold/orange
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'8
    ➳weight; 137 lbs

➳special abilities; none
    ➳weapons; nikolai is skilled with a sword, though the lighter the sword, the far more skillful he is

➳family; king victor (father), queen marriott (mother) & princess georgina (younger sister)
    ➳spouse; none
    ➳children; none

➳personality; nikolai is very prideful in what he does and it has shown ever since he was younger. he knows of his strengths and he plays off them to show himself off. people typically see him as stuck up and snobby, which isn't too far off with his personality. however, he is a great leader in times of need and isn't afraid to take control of a situation, though he may do so more than needed. he has a very competitive nature and tends to get carried away with it sometimes. this leads the boy into a lot of troublesome situations but he tends to find a way out of them due to his strength. due to his prince status, he can come off as rather intimidating and scary and it doesn't help that he often wears a quite serious expression on his face. even though this boy is quite a brat at times, he excels in many areas including combat and intelligence. once he is friends with someone, he actually isn't as bad as he seems at first glance and he is actually rather nice and enjoys others company. deep down he is truly a soft hearted boy and is as friendly as can be, but he hides that beneath a very selfish and serious facade to keep people from viewing him as a weakling. it is hard to break through to his soft side, but it can be done

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me