characters of bell ━ ☆ ━

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ quillgaze

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:17 am

──────────────────────────────────────────
you chucked me out like i was trash,
for that you should be dead—

name; quillkit quillpaw quillgaze quill ✖ age; thirty-eight moons
gender; cis maleorientation; heterosexual
rank; roguedesired rank; n/a
short description; large brown tabby tom with pale amber eyes

personality; easily jealous, quick tempered, impulsive, manipulative, observant, protective
as kind as he can be when he first meets someone, he is not to be trusted. he's incredibly manipulative
and he knows exactly how to acquire someone's trust and ruin someone. he may look innocent, but he's
not exactly. he does get attached quite easily, and he gets very protective and caring towards someone
he cares for. but with that, he gets incredibly jealous & he does have some attachment issues. he can
get quite violent when it comes to protecting what's his, but if they don't want him, he will respect
that after some time of course.

history; born to a close knit family, it had crushed him to lose his entire family in one season due to
greencough. he struggled with his own issues for moons & another apprentice had decided to become
friends with him. they grew close to the point where quillgaze would get upset when she was speaking
to anyone else. she had understood for a time, but they had split upon him trying to murder another
tom that had spoken with her. he still believes wholeheartedly that he was in the right for it, despite
her disagreement and the fact that the tom had been the medicine cat telling her that she was about
to have a litter of kits. quillgaze was exiled & learned that he was going to be a father all in one.

family; harewater (mother), toadblaze (father), sparrowpaw (sister), cedarpaw (brother)
then it hit me like a flash,
what if they went away instead

romantic interest; open ✖ former mate; evercloud ✖ offspring; expecting 3
Last edited by believe-hwu on Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ evercloud

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:16 am

as i choke back the tears
name; everkit everpaw evercloud ✖ age; thirty-six moons
gender; cis femaleorientation; pansexual
rank; queendesired rank; warrior
short description; soft seal point with pretty blue eyes

personality; perceptive, intelligent, realistic, kind, understanding, compassionate, sensitive
nowadays, she's more cautious than anything & even refuses to leave camp without someone with her
as she knows he's still out there. if you manage to make friends with her, she is kind to a fault and can
be incredibly selfless. if you're not however, she doesn't open up easily & is much more intelligent than
most would give her credit for. if you threaten her kits or joke about them, she can get very mean and
will refuse to apologize for a while. she loves her kits & won't stand for anyone harming them at all.
she wears her heart on her sleeve & she knows it, so if she's upset, she won't ask for help but she will
not show that she's a complete mess and still healing.

history; born into a distant family, it hadn't hurt her when they died before she was apprenticed
but she had always liked to make friends so she became friends with quillpaw then. they had grown
close quicker than she expected, and as warriors, he asked her to be his mate. she accepted. but it
wasn't long before the couple began to have their disagreements, mostly when evercloud was talking
to another tom. and one day, she had been feeling sick & had gone to the medicine cat to figure out
what it was. quillgaze had wound up attacking the medicine cat directly after he'd told her that she
was going to have a litter of kits. quillgaze was exiled & she hasn't left camp without someone else
since. she wonders if she'll make a good mother, since she doubts her intelligence after him.

family; pigeonwing (mother), graystream (father), thrushkit (sister)
i'll wait as long as i need till my face is dry
romantic interest; open ✖ former mate; quillgaze ✖ offspring; expecting 3 kits
Last edited by believe-hwu on Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ embernight

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:46 am

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
Image─────────────────────────────── 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
name ember emberpaw embernight age twenty moons gender female sexuality bisexual rank warrior
wanted rank deputy romantic interest open mate n/a kits n/a strengths intelligence, stealth,
agility, hunting, tracking
weaknesses strength, endurance, combat, swimming
family open, blaze (mother), otter (father), pine (brother), moth (sister)
short description small tortoiseshell with ember-colored eyes

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 ──────────────────────────
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █
███ █

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒
xxshe was born a rogue to blaze and otter, along with her siblings, pine and moth. the family had been quite close, until there was a
xxforest fire when ember had been ten moons old, causing chaos & the family to split. ember had run as far as she could, & when she
xxwas safe, she turned around to see the forest nearly burned to the ground and the rest still smoldering. she waited for a day for any
xxone to leave the forest, hoping for someone to meet her. but there was no one. she never looked back, and joined a clan eventually.

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 '𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐇 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ mountainhowl

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:38 pm

former names; peak, mountainpaw
        name origin; peak- for her coloration and where she was born, mountain- changed her name to not remind her of
        her past while remaining to herself, howl- for her abrasive and independent personality
        gender; female, she/her
        age; twenty-eight moons
        E1A967
        current rank; warrior
        desired rank; content
        mentor; snaketongue
        apprentice; n/a, tbd

voice; jordana brewster
        theme song; unbreakable by fireflight

personality:
        + traits; observant, understanding, hard-working, rational, cautious, headstrong
        - traits; painfully blunt, distrustful, overly self-critical, cynical, disobedient, uncooperative

summary; mountainhowl is the type to notice something very quickly and understand but she can't easily comfort another.
        she is particularly hard on herself while not giving others the same treatment. with that, she doesn't trust others and she
        does have issues accepting that someone might actually care for her. and while she does respect authority, she can't help
        but strongly dislike them until proven otherwise. she loves her freedom, & isn't sure how she'd deal with being tied down.

history;
        born to rogues along with her two other siblings, she was named peak. everything hadn't ever alright, so to speak.
        her parents never wanted kits, and so the trio learned quickly to not trust their parents with most things such as emotions.
        but if they had, their parents had humiliated them and made sure to make their siblings do the same, leaving scars where
        most couldn't see. she'd dealt with it for her life,she couldn't possibly leave.her guilt & her hope that things would change
        had her trapped with them until she was nearly twelve moons old. but one day, her anger for her treatment had outdone
        her guilt and she had left without a word to anyone of her family. she believes that they're still out there, but hopes that
        her siblings have left like she had. she met a clan cat a moon of wandering later and she was accepted into the clan.

appearance: large silver & black tabby with striking amber eyes
        fur length; thick & long
        fur color; silver & gray with black tabby markings
        eye color; striking amber
        build; large, bulky frame
        scent; flint & cedarwood
        scars/markings; small scattered scars across her legs & one large scar across her flank that her fur covers

love life:
        romantic interest; open
        mate; n/a
        offspring; n/a

family:
        mother; eclipse npc, open to play
        father; julius npc, open to play
        siblings; spike, water npc's, open to play
        other family; open

stats:
        strength; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        speed; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stamina; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        hunting; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        swimming; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        climbing; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        stealth; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        intelligence; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ swampholly

Postby believe-hwu » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:03 pm

former names; swampkit, swamppaw
        name origin; swamp- for his coloration, holly- for his messy fur
        gender; male, he/him
        age; fourteen moons
        7c7a57
        current rank; warrior
        desired rank; content
        mentor; cricketmoon npc, open to play
        apprentice; n/a, tbd

voice; cody fern
        theme song; warmth by bastille

personality:
        + traits; honest, playful, clever, humorous, patient
        - traits; blunt, aloof, lazy, mischievous, petty

summary; swampholly is a good guy and he tries to comfort others but he isn't very good at it so he likes to make them
        laugh instead. he is incredibly honest, never usually knowing when to sugarcoat anything. with that, he is very intelligent
        and tends to figure out most things even when most wouldn't expect it of him. he tends to be playful and he likes to play
        pranks on others, as long as he knows that they won't go overboard with anger, of course. he can be hardworking as well,
        when he wants to be, and can be surprisingly petty towards someone he doesn't like.

history;
        born to a kittypet and a loner, the trio of kits were quite the handful, himself especially. as a kit, he loved to
        hear stories about one of his grandparents, and for moons he believed the character in the stories to be just that. only a
        character. his mother had passed from an illness when he was hardly weaned. his father had been his first teacher and he
        had died protecting his kits from a fox. he decided to go on an adventure after that, hoping to visit all the places in the
        stories he was told. and imagine his surprise when he finds his grandparent from the stories in a clan. needless to say, he
        had joined the clan as well.

appearance: small scruffy brown & black tabby w/ white markings & dusty green eyes
        fur length; scruffy semi-long
        fur color; black & brown with patches of white
        eye color; dusty green
        build; small, somewhat scrawny frame
        scent; moss & faint ivy
        scars/markings; a small scar under his left eye

love life:
        romantic interest; open
        mate; n/a
        offspring; n/a

family:
        mother; lucky npc, deceased
        father; twist npc, deceased
        siblings; ash, vesta, tiger npc's, open to play
        other family; seeker (grandparent)

stats:
        strength; ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        speed; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        stamina; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        hunting; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        swimming; ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        climbing; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stealth; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ oatbelly

Postby believe-hwu » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:14 pm

former names; oatkit, oatpaw
        name origin; oat- for their coloration, belly- for their cheerful & friendly personality
        gender; genderfluid, uses most pronouns
        age; forty-six moons
        current rank; deputy
        desired rank; content
        mentor; acornpatch
        apprentice; alderbreeze, n/a

voice; robert sheehan
        theme song; wasteland baby by hozier

personality:
        + traits; patient, understanding, cheerful, friendly
        - traits; overly self-critical, self-conscious, insecure

summary; oatbelly is a very kind cat, usually the type to be seen helping someone out or talking to the one that constantly
        gets ignored. they can be insecure of themselves, abilities and appearance wise. they tend to doubt themself more often
        than one would usually expect, and doesn't like to talk about it. they are working on being kinder to themself, and when
        someone likes them in a romantic way, they don't expect it and are quite baffled. but if they like someone, it will show in
        their actions. they are even kinder than usual, more bashful, a complete romantic with that cat than anyone else.

history;
        born into the clan to the leader and the deputy, their parents had been the power couple of the clan & the family
        was quite close as they grew up. as a young warrior, the clan had nearly gone into ruins from a single family & the secrets.
        in one cat's anger, his mother had been murdered in cold blood but the warrior had left before anyone else had known. a
        deputy had been chosen by his father then, and they had been quite surprised when sapstar had asked them. but they had
        accepted, and has made a great deputy for the past ten moons.

appearance: slightly chubby ginger tabby with white markings & amber eyes
        fur length; semi-long
        fur color; ginger tabby with white markings
        eye color; dull amber
        build; slightly chubby frame
        scent; honey & wildflowers
        scars/markings; one scar across his front right leg

love life:
        romantic interest; open
        mate; open
        offspring; n/a

family:
        mother; skystrike npc, deceased
        father; sapstar alive
        siblings; sproutbloom, leafcloud npc's, open to play
        adoptive sister; foxstep alive
        other family; stagpaw (nephew, alive), cloudkit (nephew, deceased)

stats:
        strength; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        speed; ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stamina; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        hunting; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        swimming; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        climbing; ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stealth; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ beetlebite

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:20 am

former names; beetlekit, beetlepaw
        name origin; beetle- for her coloration, bite- for her fighting ability
        gender; female, she/her
        age; twenty moons
        B49456
        current rank; warrior
        desired rank; content
        mentor; viperbrook
        apprentice; n/a

voice; kesha
        theme song; angel of small death & the codeine scene by hozier

personality:
        + traits; loyal, protective, capable, intelligent, realistic
        - traits; aggressive, impatient, rude, temperamental, stubborn

summary; beetlebite is extremely loyal & protective over the ones she loves, but unlike most, she tends to be incredibly
        violent when treated wrong. she knows that she deserves better than that, and refuses to accept anything less. she also
        gets easily angered but mostly when someone believes they don't deserve good things, even if it's a cat she doesn't like.

history;
        born and raised by dapplefeather in the clan, her father had died before the kits were born from greencough. her
        sister was already frail & had gotten it as well, passing away that night, & left their mother terrified for her remaining
        kits. raised into the growing chaos of the clan, she hardly remembers any of it nowadays as she remembers more of the
        aftermath than anything.

appearance: black tabby with folded ears and bright amber eyes
        fur length; semi-long
        fur color; dark gray with black tabby markings
        eye color; bright amber
        build; small & slightly chubby frame
        scent; honey & wildflowers
        scars/markings; one scar across her nose

love life:
        romantic interest; open
        mate; open
        offspring; n/a

family:
        mother; dapplefeather alive
        father; cedarfur npc, deceased
        siblings; brightwing, birdkit alive, deceased
        other family; n/a

stats:
        strength; ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
        speed; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stamina; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        hunting; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        swimming; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        climbing; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stealth; ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ robinwing

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:23 am

former names; robinkit, robinpaw
        name origin; robin- for his coloration, wing- for his hunting ability
        gender; male, he/him
        age; forty moons
        8d8884
        current rank; warrior
        desired rank; content
        mentor; dapplefeather
        apprentice; batpaw (npc, deceased)

voice; david giuntoli
        theme song; don't wanna wake up by the score

personality:
        + traits; loyal, protective, caring, understanding, intelligent
        - traits; stubborn, doubtful, sarcastic, oblivious, petty

summary; robinwing is a true simp. he adores his mate and kits and it shows in how he acts. he loathes anyone that may
        harbor ill intentions towards them as well, and tends to be completely oblivious to any cat that may show an interest in
        him, apart from poppywisp. he will try to keep the peace towards cats that don't like her or their kits, but usually ends
        up getting very passive aggressive until he blows up.

history;
        born by cloudlily, her two sons had barely survived the harsh kitting brought upon by her injuries. his aunt had
        wound up finding her sister & the kits after splashfang had been exiled for attempted murder. at the time, the medicine
        cat had thought that all but one kit had died but it had been two. raised by another queen, he hardly knew his family
        apart from tigerberry. as a young warrior, he had fought off a badger with poppypaw and help of course, leaving him with
        his scar. he can't do as much as he had been able to since then, but he was chosen as a mentor a few moons later. in the
        chaos of the clan, his apprentice had been killed by the same cat who killed the deputy. throughout the moons, he grew
        closer to another new warrior, and eventually asked her to be his mate. she had said yes, and three moons ago, they had
        their first litter of two sons.

appearance: brown tabby with pale green eyes
        fur length; short
        fur color; various shades of brown with dark brown tabby markings
        eye color; pale green
        build; tall & lithe frame
        scent; robin feathers & pine
        scars/markings; one large bite scar across his front leg

love life:
        romantic interest; poppywisp
        mate; poppywisp
        offspring; unnamed (son, alive), unnamed (son, alive)

family:
        mother; cloudlily npc, deceased
        father; splashfang npc, deceased
        siblings; draco (brother, alive), four unnamed siblings (deceased)
        other family; tigerberry (aunt, deceased)

stats:
        strength; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        speed; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stamina; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        hunting; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        swimming; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        climbing; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stealth; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ draco 2.0

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:50 am

former names; n/a
        name origin; draco- named after dirt's brother
        gender; male, he/him
        age; forty moons
        315c0a
        current rank; warrior
        desired rank; content
        mentor; n/a
        apprentice; cloverflight (npc, open to play)

voice; wes bentley
        theme song; men are trash by scotty sire

personality:
        + traits; charismatic, playful, charming, intelligent
        - traits; stubborn, sarcastic, rude, blunt

summary; draco is a charmer, that's for sure, but his flirting is reserved for amberheart only. he knows when someone is
        interested in him, unlike his brother, & will politely turn them down unless they try to ruin his relationship, which then
        he can be incredibly rude and will not hold back in the least. apart from that, he's quite friendly around most cats and
        likes to make friends, although he does tend to mess around first before getting down to work.

history; born by cloudlily, her two sons had barely survived the harsh kitting brought upon by her injuries from their father.
        cloudlily had died then, bringing four of her kits with her & his aunt had only found one living kit. but not long after, draco
        was found and raised by a loner named dirt, being named after her brother since he looked so much like him. but she had
        never once kept the truth from him, always telling him whatever she could when he was old enough. after some time, he
        had run into a clan cat named amberheart who he had meant to charm and leave, but it had clearly backfired since he'd
        fell in love with her and ended up joining the clan for her.

appearance: brown tabby with white markings and vibrant green eyes
        fur length; short
        fur color; various shades of brown with dark brown tabby markings & white markings
        eye color; vibrant green
        build; tall & lithe frame
        scent; fresh soil & pine
        scars/markings; six scars across his body, a torn ear

love life:
        romantic interest; amberheart
        mate; amberheart
        offspring; n/a

family:
        mother; cloudlily npc, deceased, dirt (adoptive mother, deceased)
        father; splashfang npc, deceased
        siblings; robinwing (brother, alive), four unnamed siblings (deceased)
        other family; tigerberry (aunt, deceased), acornkit (nephew, alive), unnamed kit (nephew, alive)

stats:
        strength; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        speed; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        stamina; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        hunting; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        swimming; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
        climbing; ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
        stealth; ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: characters of bell ━ ☆ ━ tigerkit

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:03 pm

former names; n/a
        future names; tigerpaw, tiger-?
        name origin; tiger- for his coloration & after his great aunt, kit- for his current rank
        gender; male, he/him
        age; three moons
        current rank; kit
        desired rank; warrior
        mentor; n/a
        apprentice; n/a

voice; matthew daddario
        theme song; don't wanna wake up by the score

personality:
        + traits; playful
        - traits; ditsy, childish, immature

summary; tigerkit is just that, a kit. he'll mature when he's older.

history;
        born to poppywisp and robinwing with his brother, he has lived peacefully in the clan so far.

appearance: large brown tabby with dusty amber eyes
        fur length; long & thick
        fur color; various shades of brown with dark brown tabby markings
        eye color; dusty amber
        build; large & bulky frame
        scent; pine & poppy flowers
        scars/markings; n/a

love life:
        romantic interest; n/a
        mate; n/a
        offspring; n/a

family: