Seokjinnie's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Postby Seokjinnie » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:01 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓞𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓷

𝓜𝓮𝓷𝓰

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
birth name Oberon Xiaotu Meng
nicknames Obi & Achilles
alias Hyacinthus
age 21
gender male
sexuality gay

appearance
height 5'7 | 167.44 cm
eyes brown
hair black dyed white underneath

relationships
family
Junan Meng (father)
Laurel Meng (mother)
Lucy Zhou (maternal aunt)
Eugene Zhou (uncle)
Junwei Meng (paternal aunt)

spy partner Matthias Beck (Apollo)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Oberon Xiaotu Meng was the only child of Junan Meng, a general surgeon, and Laurel Meng (née Lu), a psychologist. Oberon's childhood was difficult, to say the least, his parents were often busy with work and he was left in the care of his maternal aunt. Under the care of his aunt, he watched as his aunt and uncle would argue then she would seek him out for comfort. He never told his parents anything about what happened, when he was eight, his aunt and uncle moved to a different state and he no longer had to be watched by them. Around that time, his father was in an accident that severely damaged his left hand, preventing him from ever being a surgeon again which led him to the decision that he would retire early. This meant he was able to spend more time with his father as he was no longer too busy to spend time with Oberon and the pair became much closer. While his father's decision made Oberon happier, it infuriated his mother. His parents began to fight more frequently, in a much more subtle manner than his aunt and uncle, whenever his mother was home. His relationship with his mother got more strained as he entered his teen years and would come to a head when he came home to find his mother crying over his father's body. After that incident, he was sent to live with his paternal care until he moved into the dorms while attending the Academy. Obi has always received excellent grades, often with Matthias Beck over the first spot before they graduated from the Academy and were paired together. He is insanely intelligent and is fluent in five different languages besides English as well as the art of seduction. While he is a talented fighter, he is slightly weaker in comparison to Matthias Beck which drives him crazy. Oberon, while likable and popular, can be an absolute pain in the neck when he wants to be and is no stranger to causing trouble. Like most spies, he is skilled in deceit, and at the same time, he is upfront when it comes to things he doesn't like and will not hold back regardless of who it is. Oberon is a flirt, he knows it just as well as anyone who has come into contact with him, he never reveals whether or not it is serious or simply playful. No one has ever truly gotten to know the real Oberon Meng as he is afraid that his childhood trauma and family history will drive people away.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:38 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Astaroth 'Roth' Blake | 23 years old | special agent | 5'11 | his alias is Perseus | adversarial to Matthias Beck| has always been a competitive ass | obsessed with Oberon and "stealing" him from Mattie | no one is exactly sure if he actually likes Oberon or if it's just because he sees him as Mattie's | incredibly narcissistic | neither the best nor the worst spy | thinks he's a better spy than Matthias but definitely isn't | has a large black and white phoenix tattoo on his upper back | born in Adelaide, Australia | moved to the states when he 13 | still has a semi-thick Australian accent | speaks fluent Spanish and Arabic | little to no relationship with his parents | primarily raised by his elder brother | has had multiple spy partners but he prefers to work alone | extremely loyal to the Agency |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓡𝓸𝓽𝓱 & 𝓐𝓲𝓶𝓲

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aimi Mackesy | 34 years old | wife to Lennard Mackesy, the head of the Agency | 5'5 | her alias is Hera | the Agency's lead psychologist | loves her husband deeply but is often disappointed with his lack of regard for the agents' safety | prior to their promotions, her and Lennard were a spy team | the sunshine to her husband's grumpiness | has always wanted children but has a had a few miscarriages over the years | pregnant but is afraid that if she talks about it, she'll lose the baby again | she's even hiding it from Lennard as she fears he'll resent her if she has another miscarriage | speaks fluent Japanese and French | raised primarily by grandparents after he parents died when she was seven |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓐𝓲𝓶𝓲 & 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓼

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ellis Phulotwat | 18 years old | 6'0 | newly graduated agent | his alias is Atlas | has a puppy crush on Oberom | greatly admires Matthias even though he's a little jealous that gets to be Oberon's partner | still kind of training and has yet to have a solo mission | has yet to be assigned a long term spy partner |speaks fluent Thai and German | blindly loyal to the Agency as he not yet seen the bad parts of the job and Agency | both of his parents were spies but he only found out right before he entered the Academy | a little naive but he means well | frequently referred to as 'kid' by the senior agents like Matthias, Oberon, and Roth |
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mimi Kwon

Postby Seokjinnie » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:12 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓜𝓲𝓶𝓲

𝓚𝔀𝓸𝓷

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Miran Kwon
nicknames Mimi
age 21
gender female
sexuality bisexual
fatal flaw too extravagant
weapon Roman crossbow
role daughter of Bacchus

appearance
height 5'2 | 157.48 cm
eyes dark brown
hair black

relationships
family
Bacchus (father)
Eunyoung Kwon (mother)
Saerok Kwon (older brother)
Insook Lee (grandmother)
Junyoung Kwon (uncle)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Mirae Kwon was born in Manhattan, New York as the daughter of Eunjung Kwon, the current owner of the international fashion brand E.K., and Bacchus. Mirae is not her mother's only child with Bacchus, her older brother is also a child of the god of wine, however, was conceived while the god was acting as his Greek counterpart, Dionysus. Mimi had an easy and loving childhood as her family is very wealthy and affectionate with each other. She has always been extremely close with her older brother, Saerok. Like her sibling, she never did exceptionally well in school, teachers often sent home notes about her lack of attention. When she was 10 years old, Mirae and Saerok both experienced their first monster attack when they were walking home from their extracurriculars. They barely escaped and when they arrived home their mother told them the truth about who their father is. Because the siblings needed to be at two separate locations, the family said their goodbyes and parted ways, their mother took Rocky to Camp Half-blood while their uncle took Mimi to Camp Jupiter. It was difficult for her to adjust to it as the camp was a far cry from the lavish life she was used to. After she aged out of Camp Jupiter, she reunited with her brother at Halfblood University. Mimi may seem ditzy and excessively flamboyant on the outside, but she is far more complex than her first would lead many to believe. She is extremely outgoing, however, she does have her limits; because of her limits and some of her quirks, she doesn’t always have the easiest time making friends. A good portion of the time, she pays little to no attention to the price of things she buys and often buys expensive things for the people she cares about. Since she was young, she has been fond of cats, especially big cats, and has been able to communicate with them. While Mimi is a partier and has the occasional drink here or there, she has a strong abhorrence to most kinds of wine. Despite this, she finds the process of creating and bottling wine coming, often making the people around try it for her. Due to her prissiness, most would assume that Mirae only surrounds herself with other rich kids, but she often tires of them quickly and prefers the company of those who are nothing like her.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Seokjinnie's Character Storage

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:54 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Saerok 'Rocky' Kwon | 23 years old | son of Dionysus | 5'11 | fatal flaw is being hedonistic | older brother to Mimi | best friend of Declan | party boy energy | born in Manhattan, New York | went to Camp Half-Blood while his sister went to Camp Jupiter | has no clue that Declan and Mimi are hooking up | unlike his sister he loves wine | despite being only two years older, he often behaves like he's Mimi's father | has two walk-in closets in his penthouse | like his sister, he's always gotten along well with cats | his abilities are Alcokineis and insanity/sanity inducement | accidentally cause another to go mad when he was 11 | he and Mimi were attacked by a monster when he was 12 | speaks fluent Korean and Greek | typically prefers to use a javelin or bow and arrow | wants to buy and run both a winery and vineyard | extremely loyal and protective to those he cares about |

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓡𝓸𝓬𝓴𝔂 | 𝓒𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cosette Elvire Beaumont | 22 years old | daughter of Khione | 5'8 | her fatal flaw is hubris | born in Quebec, raised in Champlain, Maine | has undiagnosed Antisocial Personality Disorder | gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss | met her mother once in passing, Khione whispered that humans were beneath her and other demigods | despite meeting Khione before going to CHB, it took two weeks for her mother to claim her | often resorted to pickpocketing as a child as her father was a struggling actor | her father taught her to revere Khione growing up | speaks fluent French and Greek | arrogant but plays it off as simple confidence and acts sweet to people's faces but in reality, is very cold | her abilities are cryokinesis and cryo-aerokinesis | has no problem using other people to get what she wants and rarely, if ever, feels remorse | extremely impulsive when it comes to doing dangerous activities
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓒𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮 | 𝓔𝓻𝓸𝓷

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Acheron 'Eron' Chatri Kaeomani | 26 years old | son of Ares | 6'5 | his fatal flaw is his guilt-complex | born and raised in Pittsburg | muay thai fighter | his mother is a professor of Greek Mythology | mommy issues? mommy issues | his mom met Ares her first year of teaching | fell in love with the god and became depressed when he didn't love her back | resents and blames Eron for his father not loving her back | his name literally means the stream of woe | hasn't spoken to his mother since she dropped him off at camp when he was 12 | speaks fluent Thai and Greek | occasionally teaches at Half-Blood University | her abilities are enhanced combat skills and slight ability to enhance weaponry | has a long scar going down his back from a mission during his camp years | watched his best friend and girlfriend die during that same mission

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓔𝓻𝓸𝓷 | 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝔂𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓮

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chrysanthe, "daughter" of King Timarkhos of Cephalonia | 16 years old (physically) | daughter of Apollo | 5'1 | former princess of Cephalonia | naivete is her fatal flaw| fish out of water | hunter of Artemis | the youngest and only daughter of six | looks nothing like the king and barely like her mother which should've been the first clue | she got her dark green eyes from her mother | the day of Chrysie's 16th birthday, for reasons unknown to her, her mother revealed to the king the truth of who her father actually was in front of the entire court | the king immediately stripped her of her title | she was removed from the castle by her father's men | was found by Artemis and her hunters | joined the ranks of her paternal aunt's hunters | Chrysanthe struggled to adjust to her role as hunter as being a princess was all she had ever known | also struggles to accept that she is no longer a princess | never got to adjust to her new life as a hunter as within three months of joining, she was cursed and turned into a weeping willow tree | she transformed back into her demi-god form shortly afterthe gods were cursed and problems began | has no concept of what's going on
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Percival Amherst

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:32 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖑 𝕵.𝕲. 𝕬𝖒𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙

𝕯𝖚𝖐𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕹𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖔𝖓

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
birth name Percival Julian Gray Amherst
nicknames Percy
title the Duke of Nordon, the Earl of Nordon & Eelry
previous styling Earl of Nordon
age 32
gender male
sexuality straight

appearance
height 6'1 | 186.04 cm
eyes blue; small brown patch in left eye
hair dark brown

relationships
family
Jonathan Garrick Boswell Amherst, the Duke of Nordon (father)
Henrietta Mary Seline Amherst, Duchess of Nordon (mother)
Adelaide Joanna Frances Beatty, Countess of Kirbeck (younger sister)
Lady Cecilia Marie Beatrice Amherst (younger sister)
Theodosia Louise Emeline Amherst, Duchess of Nordon
Lewis Henry Samuel Amherst, Earl of Nordon (son)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Percival Julian Gray Amherst, the Duke of Nordon, is the oldest surviving child and only son of the Duke and Duchess of Nordon, Jonathan Garrick Boswell Amherst and Henrietta Mary Seline Amherst (neé Harding). Percy was born three years after his parents' marriage. While his parents were both loving, affectionate people, he was primarily cared for by his maternal aunt, Lady Caroline Harding. He was a shy and mild-mannered child and was frequently praised for his success in all of his studies. He was scolded for being too shy, as he would avoid other children his age, apart from a cousin or two, and hide somewhere away from them to read or draw. His parents struggled to have another child, finally managing to bring his younger sister Adelaide into the world a decade after he was born. Percival took to being an older brother quite well and doted heavily on his little sister. After Adelaide was born, his mother became very sickly, suffering for months at a time. His father loved his wife dearly and became very stressed, leaning on Percy for assistance in running the duchy. At the age of sixteen, he became an older brother for the second time with the birth of Cecilia, but with the joy of his sister's birth came the tragedy of his mother's death hours later. As his father was heartbroken and became ill himself, he took over almost all of the remaining duties of running the duchy from his father. With his father's death a little over a year later, just a few days after his seventeenth birthday, Percival inherited the duchy and officially became the Duke of Nordon. As he was quite protective of his sisters and their reluctance to part with him, he refused any offers from family members to have the girls move in with them. Despite being the second most eligible bachelor (the most eligible being the second prince), Percy remained unmarried until he fell in love with the Earl of Thwaitemoor's only daughter, Lady Theodosia Ramsbury, when he was 23. He courted her for nearly a year before she wrote him a letter demanding that he either offer her his hand in marriage or move on; he promptly submitted his proposal to her and the Earl shortly thereafter. At the age of 25, Percival became both a father and a widow when Theodosia died days after giving birth to their son Lewis. Despite warnings and scolding throughout his childhood and teenage years, Percival remained mild-mannered into adulthood, something he is both revered and mocked for. Those living in the territories that make up the Duchy of Nordon respect him and are grateful for the kindness he shows them. Percy is great with his sisters and his son, but awkward with most others.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:44 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Louis Henry Samuel Amherst is the seven-year-old son and heir apparent of his father, Percival Julian Gray Amherst, the Duke of Nordon, and his late wife, Theodosia Louise Emeline Amherst (née Ramsbury), Duchess of Nordon. Once he reaches the age of 12, he will take on the stylings of his father's lesser title, Earl of Nordon. His parents had yet to decide on his name prior to his mother's death. Upon her passing, his father named him after his mother, his paternal grandmother, and the maternal uncle who died when he and Theodosia were children. While he may have inherited his father's looks, he certainly didn't inherit his mild nature, with his maternal grandmother frequently describing him as being just as rambunctious as his mother had been as a child. As a result of their close bond, his father has difficulty disciplining him for bad behavior. He has the habit of pulling tricks to chase away any nanny or governess his father hires.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓛𝓮𝔀𝓲𝓼 & 𝓐𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓭𝓮

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AAdelaide Joanna Frances Beatty, Marchioness of Kirbeck, is the Duke of Nordon's recently married younger sister. After being courted for a year and six months, she wed Harcourt Everette Archer Beatty, the Marquess of Kirbeck. Of the three Amherst children, Adelaide is not just the most skilled when it comes to aristocratic and social politics; she is also the most clever sibling. Though she means well, she invades the boundaries of Percival's love life as she doesn't want him to never love again, even if that means occasionally tricking him into meeting women. She has made getting him a second marriage her responsibility, against his behest. Because of her older brother's mildness and Cecilia's sunshine-like personality, Addy frequently has to be the one to put her foot down, which has led many outside of her family to see her as a cold-hearted person in comparison to her warm siblings. As her beloved husband is of a similar temperament to Percy, she has become the one to make decisions and run not just the household, but also the march of Kirbeck.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓐𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓭𝓮 & 𝓒𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓪

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lady Cecilia Marie Beatrice Amherst is the youngest child of the late Duke and Duchess of Nordon, her mother having died several hours after giving birth and her father a little over a year later. Her older siblings tended to dote on her as a child, and unlike her siblings, she was primarily cared for not by a nanny or their aunt, but by Percival himself. This resulted in many of the family's servants referring to her lovingly as the Duke's first child. She has yet to officially debut in society as she is only sixteen years of age. Despite being six years younger than Adelaide, people often mistake the sisters as twins due to how closely they resemble each other, especially in comparison to Percy, who was the only one of their parents' children to inherit their mother's dark brown hair. Celia is the closest playmate to her nephew as he dislikes how "boring" the children his age are and she is relatively close in age to him. She is described as the summer to Percival's autumn and Adelaide's winter. Percival taught her to respect commoners, as the aristocracy did not earn their positions in life; they were born with them.

Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:46 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝕴𝖒𝖒𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖚𝖒

𝖔𝖋

𝕾𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
birth name Immbrellium Hinadilil Dagon
nicknames Brell
title heir apparent of House Dagon
age 26
gender male
sexuality straight

appearance
height 6'4 | 193.04 cm
eyes brown (though his eyes tend to change color)
hair silverish white

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There is no individual more mysterious than House Dagon's heir apparent, Immbrellium Hinadilil. It was clear from the tufts of silvery white hair on his at birth that elven blood ran strong in his veins. He was a quiet and calm child, never seeming to get frustrated or even cry, but always a little sad. There was no one in Evozar that did not find the tiny heir as ethereally beautiful as he was odd. Not even his parents could understand their son or why he always seemed so distracted. Despite his oddness, people find the heir apparent to be quite lovely and clever with the little he says, his charming smile only adding to his otherworldliness and allure. Immbrellium is not the master of emotional control his parents and people believe him to be nor has he even been. Brell feels every emotion very intensely and is often overwhelmed by it, he distracts himself with illusions only created for him to see. Nor is the heir apparent a cold man like many accuse him of being, his lack of emotional expression is not from a lack of caring but of caring too much for everyone and everything. Immbrellium is not someone that finds relief in social interaction and finds it quite stressful. Brell suffers from frequent headaches because of how often he uses his illusions on himself, which he knows but is much to afraid of the intensity of his emotions to stop doing it.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:21 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓛𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓪𝓼

𝓸𝓯

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓮

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
birth name Tyrinias Calurion Windward
nicknames Ty
title heir of House Windward
age 23
gender male
sexuality straight

appearance
height 5'9 | 175.26
eyes brown
hair black

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tyrinias Calurion Windward of Hearthstone is the second child, or as he refers to himself, the Spare. As the second child, he was left to his own devices, outside of his education, most of the time, and that was perfectly fine with him. From the moment he could walk, he was a menace to those working in the castle, as he always managed to find a way to cause trouble. Though never harmful to anyone, his antics caused a fair bit of chaos, which he found to be highly amusing. Ty is far from being interested in Eineron's politics and tends to pull a disappearing act if a conversation starts to sound like it is between diplomats, or in his words, boring. The young pegasus is more interested in the arts and social gatherings. He is both a skilled painter and a party host. Tyrinias spends his days having fun and enjoying his status as "the Spare." While he does love messing with his sister, he respects her more than anything or anyone. He will always have her back and do whatever Hera asks of him without question. Ty becomes restless if he is unable to satisfy his desires for too long, which means everyone has pretty much given up trying to force him into doing anything he doesn't want to. He is a massive flirt and will flirt (playfully) with his friends' significant others to mess with them.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Seokjinnie » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:33 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Miss Elsy Aravae Leone is the youngest child and bastard of Lord Osmodeous. Sixteen years ago, a disgraced mage by the name of Lloimaya Beimyar, her mother, seduced Lord Osmodeous while under the influence of a curse. Her mother had been disgusted with herself and contacted House Crassus upon finding out she was pregnant. At the age of four, Elsy's mother died after struggling to rid herself of the curse; her maternal aunt contacted House Crassus to notify them just before she abandoned her at Hammerhall. She remembers little of her mother and aunt, other than the fact that neither woman was particularly fond of her. They never harmed her, but they were never loving either. Elsy considers herself lucky that her siblings, Lord Father and Lady Lyanna, allowed her into the castle when they had no obligation. She greatly admires all of them greatly and would drop anything to help them if they asked her. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓔𝓵𝓼𝔂 & 𝓡𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓸

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lord Ruthio Jhaeros Priestly-Whitlock is the eighteen-year-old brother of Emmeline and a cousin of House Whitlock. Ruth feels a great deal of guilt because he ran away two months before his parents' deaths due to an argument, leaving his sister to deal with everything on her own.Upon finding out, he raced to meet his sister at Mistspire and, after trying his best to comfort her during the funeral, locked himself in the room given to him by his uncles shortly after. He has suffered from night terrors since he was a child because of a near-death experience with a runaway horse. Ruthio knows he has been failing to become the older brother his sister needs him to be, but can't find it within himself quite yet to shrug off his feelings of cowardice and self-blame. He has been through several courtships that came to an end because they could not "handle his personal afflictions". Neither was his handsome face enough to make them want to try.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓡𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓸 & 𝓘𝓬𝓪𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓼

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Icaeris Yanthane Miajyre is a twenty-two year old mage with a specialty in healing and protection magic. Eris comes from a long, long, long line of healing specialized mages, but was believed to have lost their magic as no children capable of magic were born in the past century until she was born. She was the youngest of a set of triplets, and dealt with resentment from her two older brothers as they were compared to her constantly. At the same time, she was under a great deal of pressure to succeed, to prove that her family's magic had only been dormant and not lost. Tired of facing constant scrutiny, she sought employment from one of the great houses and left as soon as she was able to do so. Icaeris has not seen her mother or brothers in quite some time and has no plans to do so. She spends the majority of her time working and spares no time for romantic pursuits, though she has had a few suitors. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓘𝓬𝓪𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓼 & 𝓦𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓷

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mister Waylon Theric Crow is the bastard of the former Lord Whitlock and half-brother of Lunden. He is also the son of the bastard half-sister of Lord Hamlin Windward, and therefore, his cousin. Despite his status as a bastard, no one has ever treated him badly, as he was favored by his brother. As a child, he was forced to spend half his time in Hearthstone with his mother and the other half with his father in Mistspire. That was until his mother died when he was eleven years old and moved to Mistspire permanently. He is decently close with his brother, so upon his full return to Mistspire, he began to train in order to become Lunden's personal knight. He remains unmarried as he feels he cannot be distracted from his duty, despite numerous complaints and attempts by his brother. However, that does not mean he hasn't had a secret dalliance or two after becoming his brother's knight. Waylon adores his nieces and nephews greatly and has spent a large part of his life spoiling them as if they were his own.

Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:30 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nymaia Araelassh, Ayda Nolle, is the second child and only daughter of Colonel Nielain Vernedarie and Sorene Nolle. It was apparent almost from the start that the bond between her and her older brother, Mu'Ru, was strong. When she was five years of age, Mu'Ru snuck out in the dead of night to travel to Ashain to become a knight. She is far different than her serious older brother as she is far more free-spirited. From a young age, it was clear that Nymaia was greatly skilled at healing just as her mother had shown when she was a child. Despite being a little over sixteen years old, she became the Autumn Court's apprentice healer due to her adept skill.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓝𝔂𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓪 & 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓴

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sir Garrik Teodorn Maedad, the 21-year-old fourth son of Lord Elyot Maedad and Lady Sela Aveine, is the Head Personal knight of Prince Remon. As the fourth son, there was little chance of him inheriting any land or wealth so, he decided at the age of 8 that he would become a knight alongside his third older brother Rastan. Upon entering knight training, he began to admire the recently knighted Sir Ascelin Nolle and became well-known for it. Near the end of his training, he was of the three trainees assigned Sir Ascelin as a mentor/tutor. He has a great deal of respect and admiration for the older knight, and will always jump to his defense if he hears someone trying to badmouth him. Despite being a royal knight, he swore an oath of fealty to Prince Remon and will do anything to uphold it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓴 & 𝓔𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓮𝓵

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Eosael Taksil is the 25-year-old second-in-command of the Syndicate, and was exiled and labeled a traitor by the Seelie Spring Court. He was orphaned at a young age and was raised by friends of his parents, who both turned out to not be the best influence for an already angry child. They made him take the fall for their wrongdoings, he was originally sentenced to imprisoned but it was later changed to exile. Eosael is far too clever for his own good and just as cruel as his leader, he will stop at nothing to make the Syndicate succeed.

Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me