Seokjinnie's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Ethen Holloway Masterpost

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:21 am

~born on october 11th at 11:13 pm
    ~libra sun, scorpio moon, cancer ascendant
    ~the holloways made sure to pick first names that had similar meaning as their original ones
    ~to keep them connected to their parents, they made their birth names their middle name
    ~ethen means 'firmness or long-lived' and thawon means 'lasting or enduring
    ~has no preference over being called ethen or hen
    ~he is ten minutes older than eleanora and 45 minutes older than eugene
    ~always loved how connected he felt to gene and nora because of the fact that they are triplets
    ~used to feel slightly guilty that he wasn't as responsible as gene or nora growing up
    ~was able to stay in contact with their grandmother
    ~the holloways eventually brought her to live with them until she died
    ~their adoptive made sure that the triplets kept speaking thai as they were growing up
    ~eugene and nora have been and will always be his best friends
    ~diagnosed with adhd when he was eight
    ~ethen used to have a really hard time with studying so gene would always help
    ~a massive dog person but both he and eugene are allergic
    ~because of their allergy, the holloways got them two poodle hybrid puppies (bidoodle & sammypoo)
    ~drinks respect women juice 24/7
    ~refused to get a driver's license because he feels uncomfortable behind the wheel of a car
    ~got his motorcycle license when he was eighteen and a motorcycle shortly after
    ~extremely athletic; team captain for the varsity soccer and baseball teams in high school
    ~on the college's baseball team as their pitcher
    ~cannot understand how eugene can handle drinking so much caffeine
    ~the holloways made sure that the triplets kept speaking thai as they were growing up
    ~fluent in thai, english, and french
    ~picked his major because of his fluency in thai and as it is the only academic study he excels at
    ~his mbti is esfp-a
    ~his enneagram is 2w3
    ~from old family photos, he has figured out that he looks pretty much just like his dad
    ~has to add a lot of spice to his food but never as much as gene does
    ~doesn't care about fashion all that much but tries to since gene likes it
    ~went to every single one of nora's performances, never missing a single one
    ~gene constantly organizes his closet whenever he does his
    ~makes either gene or nora go with him places on his motorcycle
    ~an excellent arguer from years from sibling experience
    ~dislikes fights but is an expert in separating gene from them
    ~his favorite colors are blue and green
    ~not very picky with the people he dates
    ~has an ex that manipulated him and took advantage of his kindness
    ~has punched two people in his life: the two guys who cheated on his twin
    ~easily flustered by flirting and is shocked by how much flirting his brother does
    ~he doesn't really have a type
    ~likes going to clubs and parties a lot which is what most people expect from him
    ~wasn't thinking about going to college but did so because gene convinced him to
    ~certified himbo
    ~way too nice for his own good
    ~made eugene get his ear pierced when he got his done
    ~his back sometimes hurts because of how tall he is
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eleanora Holloway

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:26 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓪

𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓪𝔂

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Eleanora Anotai Holloway
birth name Anotai Kaenchantha
nickname Nora or Elle
age 21
gender female
major Acting/Musical Theatre
past life Sir Tristan
sexuality lesbian

appearance
height 5'5 | 165.04 cm
eyes dark brown
hair medium brown

relationships
family
Chirawat Kaenchantha (father)
Amphai Kaenchantha (mother)
Grayson Holloway (adoptive father)
Claudia Holloway (adoptive mother)
Ethen Holloway (older triplet brother)
Eugene Holloway (younger triplet brother)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Eleanora Anotai Holloway, originally named Anotai Kaenchantha, was the only daughter and second child of Chirwat Kaenchantha, a high-profile criminal lawyer, and Amphai, a popular theatre actress. Nora's mother had a difficult pregnancy and labor causing the younger of her two brothers, Eugene, to be born 35 minutes after her. Her mother died a few days after giving birth to her and her brothers due to an infection caused by labor complications. Their father did the best he could for his newborn triplets, but worked frequently and very long hours. When the triplets were four years old, their father fell asleep behind the wheel and died in a severe car accident. The triplets' only living grandparent, their paternal grandmother, was too sickly to care for them and was forced to put them up for adoption. They were adopted by Grayson and Claudia Holloway, a well-off American couple and surgeons, three months before their fifth birthday. The triplets were sent to private schools for the entirety of their lower education. Eleanora was typically a good student, but never did as well as Eugene, and she didn't have anywhere near the amount of athleticism that Ethen did. However, she stood out in her own way by frequently participating in the school's theatre productions, more often than not in leading roles. Nora is extroverted and like Hen is sensitive to other people's emotions, maybe even more so than her brother. Of her siblings, she's really the only one who addresses the loss of their birth parents and how it affected them. She is also more willing to display negative emotions, besides Gene's bursts of anger when anyone is insulted. Eleanora often focuses a lot of her attention on making sure her brothers are okay, though she makes sure to take care of herself too. Though she is confident like her brothers, she is more conscious of her insecurities and worries that she will eventually hold others back. Loyalty is extremely important to her and she expects that anything she says privately to someone stays private, the only exception to this is her brothers. Nora tries to include everyone in the group's activities as much as possible and tries to plan around everyone's schedule. Like her siblings, she is unafraid in giving affection to the people she cares about.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eleanora Holloway Masterpost

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:38 am

~born on october 11th at 11:23 pm
    ~the holloways made sure to pick first names that had similar meaning as their original ones
    ~to keep them connected to their parents, they made their birth names their middle name
    ~eleanora means 'sunray and anotai means 'rising sun'
    ~had difficulty in saying eleanora when her name was first changed
    ~prefers being called nora or elle for that reason
    ~she is ten minutes younger than ethen and 35 minutes older than gene
    ~was never thrilled over being treated like a singular unit rather than three separate people
    ~though she did enjoy how connected she felt to her brothers because they were triplets
    ~ethen and gene have been and will always be her best friends
    ~suffered from separation anxiety after their father died and being adopted by the holloways
    ~didn't need that much help with studying but never turned down gene when he offered to help
    ~like her brothers, she is a massive dog person but is the only one not allergic to them
    ~because of her brothers' allergy, the holloways got them two poodle hybrid puppies (bidoodle & sammypoo)
    ~came out when she was sixteen
    ~had the most difficulty with the death of their birth father
    ~is the only one of her siblings to get her driver's license
    ~hates being on hen's motorcycle but she has a hard time saying no to her him
    ~started singing lessons when she was seven
    ~went to every one of hen's sports games even though she finds sports boring
    ~very much a morning person and only needs a single cup of coffee to fully wake up
    ~the holloways made sure that the triplets kept speaking thai as they were growing up
    ~picked her major because she always enjoyed singing and found the opera fascinating
    ~her mbti is enfj-t
    ~her enneagram is 2w1
    ~from old family photos, she has figured out that she looks mostly like her maternal grandmother
    ~doesn't particularly enjoy spicy food but eats it since her brothers like it
    ~doesn't care about fashion as much as gene does but happily goes on shopping trips with him
    ~exempt from gene's organizing frenzies because her room is always neat and clean
    ~was horrified when she learned that hen got a motorcycle license
    ~an excellent arguer from years of sibling experience
    ~dislikes fights but is always ready to provide first aid to gene if he needs it after fighting
    ~her favorite colors are pink and purple
    ~is typically the person who confesses her feelings first
    ~has only been in one relationship and it ended soon after they entered college
    ~spent days consoling gene after two of his relationships ended because his s/o cheated
    ~nowhere near as flirty as gene but is also never gets flustered as hen does
    ~she likes when her girlfriends are bossy but never controlling
    ~enjoys going clubbing and parties every so often but goes frequently because of her brothers
    ~was the most excited about going to college
    ~in the process of convincing their adoptive parents to get them an apartment near school
    ~way too nice for his own good
    ~terrified of getting her ears pierced but went with her brothers as moral support
    ~wears a lot of heels so that she doesn't feel like a mouse standing next to hen
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eugene Holloway

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:42 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝓔𝓾𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓮

𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓪𝔂

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Eugene Suwimon Holloway
birth name Suwimon Kaenchantha
nickname Gene or Genie
age 21
gender male
major(s) Fashion design & Fashion merchandising
past life Queen Guinevere
sexuality gay

appearance
height 5'9 | 175.26 cm
eyes dark brown
hair dark brown

relationships
family
Chirawat Kaenchantha (father)
Amphai Kaenchantha (mother)
Grayson Holloway (adoptive father)
Claudia Holloway (adoptive mother)
Ethen Holloway (older triplet brother)
Eleanora Holloway (older triplet sister)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Eugene Suwimon Holloway, originally named Suwimon Kaenchantha, was the youngest son and child of Chirwat Kaenchantha, a high-profile criminal lawyer, and Amphai, a popular theatre actress. Gene's mother had a difficult pregnancy and labor causing him to be born a total of 45 minutes after his siblings. His mother died a few days after giving birth to him and his siblings due to an infection caused by labor complications. Their father did the best he could for his newborn triplets, but worked frequently and very long hours. When the triplets were four years old, their father fell asleep behind the wheel and died in a severe car accident. The triplets' only living grandparent, their paternal grandmother, was too sickly to care for them and was forced to put them up for adoption. They were adopted by Grayson and Claudia Holloway, a well-off American couple and surgeons, three months before their fifth birthday. The triplets were sent to private schools for the entirety of their lower education. Gene was always in the top ten of their class; he was known for his academic achievements and for being a massive flirt. He is extremely blunt, rarely hesitating to say how he feels. One of the things he hates the most is when someone lies because honesty is typically one of his top priorities. Eugene is fiercely protective of his friends and siblings, especially his brother who he believes is far too nice for his own good. He's gotten into fights quite a few times with others who he felt were disrespecting the people he cares about. He doesn't take well to people who seek out second chances and will always give them the cold shoulder. Gene is quick-witted and determined to do every task until it is finished and perfect. Unlike his siblings, Eugene thinks more with his head, though there rather are exceptions, than his older siblings who are led by their hearts. He is charismatic and very confident in his ability to get the job done well and efficiently. Eugene can be very stubborn especially when his pride is on the line or his friends insulted; there have been times when Ethen has had to pick up Gene and pull him away while their sister hovers around them panicking. He is not someone who is afraid to be affectionate with others and will also do things to make his friends happy even if he doesn't particularly enjoy it.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eugene Holloway Masterpost

Postby Seokjinnie » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:53 am

~born on october 11th at 11:58 pm
    ~eugene means 'well-born or good' and suwimon means 'good and chaste'
    ~pretty much goes solely by Gene, the only one who still calls him eugene are the holloways and hen when he wants to annoy him
    ~he is 35 minutes younger than nora and 45 minutes younger than hen
    ~used to be hate when they were called 'the triplets' because it made him feel like he couldn't be his own person
    ~sometimes feels like he's a pet owner because hen is excitable like a puppy 95% of the time
    ~ethen and nora have been and will always be his best friends
    ~never really had to study for tests and assisted ethen and nora
    ~a massive dog person but both he and ethen are allergic
    ~because of their allergy, the holloways got them two poodle hybrid puppies (bidoodle & sammypoo)
    ~cannot drive and will never drive due to severe amaxophobia that he refuses to discuss
    ~came out as gay when he was fourteen
    ~not athletic by any means and has no idea how hen manages to do it
    ~his mbti is entj-a
    ~his enneagram is 8w7
    ~can pick up other languages very easily
    ~from old family photos, he has figured out that he looks a lot like his mother and her father
    ~has to keep everything organized to the point that even things in his room are color-coded
    ~oragnaizes the mess that is ethen's room whenever he does his own
    ~has to add a lot of spice to his food because he thinks most things are bland
    ~loves tea, but especially any kind of milk tea with boba
    ~drinks a lot of tea and coffee
    ~always makes sure he and his siblings wear fashionable clothes
    ~enjoys the shopping trips he and nora go on together
    ~half of the clothes in his closet are things he's designed
    ~wishes he could get rid of his brother's motorcycle
    ~an excellent arguer from years of sibling experience
    ~also a pretty decent fighter
    ~his favorite colors are red and silver
    ~very picky with the people he dates long-term but so much with his short-term partners
    ~has been cheated on twice
    ~hates cheaters of any kind but especially those who do it in relationships
    ~massive flirt that is never flustered by it being returned unless the person is his type
    ~his type are men that have pretty eyes, tower over him, and more intimidating than he is
    ~weak to being praised, it makes him feel all warm and fuzzy
    ~never seen without his hair styled to perfection
    ~has a planner on him almost at all times so that he is never late or forgets to do something
    ~likes going to clubs and parties a lot despite what many may think
    ~almost studied biology to become pre-med, but the holloways convinced him to follow his own passions
    ~made sure to go all of nora's performances and hen's games
    ~probably a little too smart and feisty for his own good
    ~dyed his hair a few times in high school but hated what it did to his hair
    ~thinks it is extremely funny how much his birth name does not fit him
    ~hates how often people get his age wrong
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue May 18, 2021 3:07 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Rιʋҽɾ

J.

Bʅαιʂҽ

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
birth name River Jian Blaise
nicknames Riv or RJ
hero alias Vortex
age 26
role superhero
power(s) weather manipulation
gender male
sexuality pansexual

appearance
height 5'11| 180.34 cm
eyes medium brown
hair dark brown

relationships
family
Lucien Blaise | Lumino (father)
Suyin Chen| Aerolass (mother)
Caludette Blaise | Firefox (paternal grandmother)
Lifen Wu (maternal grandmother)
Hawthorne Blaise | Voltage (younger brother)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
River Jian Blaise was the oldest son of Lucian Blaise (aka Lumino) and Suyin Chen (aka Aerolass), a beloved superhero duo. In his early years, River was greatly loved by his parents and showered with affection despite their often hectic lives. His younger brother, Hawthorne, was born shortly after his sixth birthday and even then his parents made sure he knew how loved he was. Within six months of his brother's first birthday, his mother returned to her work as a superhero, tragedy ultimately struck when both of his parents were brutally killed during a mission that also claimed the lives of an assisting superhero duo. River and Hawthorne were sent to go live with their grandmothers, Claudette Blaise (aka Firefox) and Lifen Wu, who had moved into the same house in order to raise the boys together. From then on he was raised hearing stories of his parents' heroic feats and their epic love story. Riv was typically an average student despite a lot of effort and tutoring. At the age of ten, his power of weather manipulation began to reveal itself and until he learned to control it at fifteen, it was often set off by strong waves of emotion. When he was sixteen, he debuted as 1/3 of the superhero team Triumvirate, under the alias Vortex. River enjoyed being a hero and saving lives until his twenty-fourth birthday when tragedy struck again after a horrific accident. His two teammates, Teddy Winters (aka Polar) and Oliver Duncan (aka Raider) died and he was left severely wounded. Teddy died on the scene, crying and clinging to River until his last breath, and Oliver died in the hospital in the bed beside him. River was out of commission for nearly two years, spending a year in the hospital and another year in therapy, both physical and emotional. It took a great deal of convincing from his brother and grandmothers for him to return to heroic duties but refusing to be a part of another team. River has always been a very stoic and serious individual even as a child, this worsened upon the deaths of his parents and even more so after the death of his best friend (Oliver) and boyfriend (Teddy). He became extremely disillusioned with the work and lifestyle of superheroes, wanting to retire and move into a cabin deep in the woods where no one could ever find him. Riv isn't much of a flirt nor is he easily flustered because he almost never realizes he's been flirted with unless it is explicitly said to him. Extremely affectionate with his grandmothers and younger brother and significantly less so with friends and significant others. He is slow to anger but with enough pushing, he will snap and lose control of not just his temper but of his powers as well.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue May 18, 2021 3:49 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Bαɾαɱ

Hαɳ

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
birth name Baram Han
nicknames Barrie
villian alias Narcissus
age 20
role super-villian
powers heart manipulation & mesmerizing presence
gender male
sexuality gay

appearance
height 5'8 | 175.26 cm
eyes medium brown
hair black; often dyed white or silver

relationships
family
Jinho Han | Warden (father)
Helena Park (mother)
Jun Irie (step-father)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Baram Han is the only child of Jinho Han (aka Warden), a superhero, and Helena Park, a florist. Nothing much happened in his early years of life, his home life was stable and he was given loved by his parents. Problems started to arise when he entered first grade where he was bullied for his looks and flamboyant personality, upon entering middle school, his sexuality would become another reason he was harrassed. At the age of fourteen, he came out to both of his parents as gay, his father was supportive and accepting of him whereas his mother was horrified and shamed. This led to frequent arguments between his parents with them eventually separating and his father granted custody of Barrie. As the divorce proceedings began, his mother became more and more hostile towards him as she blamed him for the end of her marriage. When he was sixteen years old he was sent back to go live with his mother and her boyfriend after his father died while saving lives during a train collision. His home life was horrendous just as his school life was, the extreme fluxations in his emotions triggered the reveal of his powers. Two days after his father's public funeral, he was shoved into the bleachers by an older student who had been behind most of the bullying, the older student attempted to do several terrible things to him when Barrie used his newfound abilities to manipulate the boy into walking into oncoming traffic to prove his devotion. Not feeling a single ounce of guilt or regret, he simply walked home and spoke nothing of it, however many of the students who bullied him began to suspect he was the reason and ceased their harassment out of fear. His mother married her fiance six months after his seventeenth birthday and became widowed within only five months. Barrie's step-father had often made him feel uncomfortable and tried to do the same as the older student did, in order to protect himself from the man, he sped up his step-father's heart until he died from arrhythmia. Despite the deaths of the two men, he hasn't used his powers to unalive someone since, primarily using them to get people to do what he wants for him like bank robberies, or simply to cause chaos. Baram is a very theatrical and showy person and has been since he was a toddler. He is often seen as naive yet devious at the same time which, along with his power of mesmerizing presence, helps to lure people into his trap. As a result of his trauma, he has a very unhealthy love life built on short-term relationships and one-night interactions, often seeing others (especially men) as his playthings. Yet is still somehow a decent boyfriend who is desperate to have a man that is genuinely devoted to him, praises and loves him without solely being interested in looks or seeking a challenge. Barama is emotionally temperamental and doesn't handle stress well. He is a very intense and flirtatious person; Barrie often becomes fixated on the heroes trying to fight and capture him.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hawthorne Blaise | tbd

Postby Seokjinnie » Tue May 18, 2021 4:59 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hawthorne Rongbin Blaise aka Voltage, 5’9, lithe build, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, bisexual (fl), super-hero, cis male, 20, electricity manipulation, the younger brother of River Blaise (aka Vortex), part of a superhero duo with his long-term girlfriend. highly energetic and optimistic, greatly admires his older brother and always concerned about his well-being, confident and determined, high pain tolerance, has zero memory of his parents and can only off of stories and pictures, fc: lu han

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤ø¤¤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Viktor Lorne Haakonsson aka Combatant, 6'4, muscular build, dark blonde hair, hazel green eyes, heteroflexible, vigilante, cis male, 28, accuracy and strength manipulation, the only living child of former superhero Henrik Haakonsson aka Oceanic and his reformed super-villain wife Jacqueline Haakonsson aka Magnetism, both of his younger siblings were attacked and killed by a villain targeting their father. strong sense of justice and overly serious, driven and stubborn, arrogant and overly competitive. has it out for Grayson and often targets Narcissus in order to beat him to it, occasionally succumbs to Narcissus' abilities, vengeful, fc: calahan skogman
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alphonso de Clare

Postby Seokjinnie » Wed May 26, 2021 5:05 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
𝕬𝖑𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖔

𝖉𝖊 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖊

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
birth name Alphonso Frederick Xiaolan de Clare
alias Alfie Li
nicknames Alfie or Xiaolan
age 22
gender male
sexuality gay
role quartermaster

appearance
height 5'7 | 167.44 cm
eyes medium brown
hair dark brown

relationships
family
Fenhua Li (birth mother)
Jonathan de Clare (father)
Regina de Clare (legal mother)
Isadora de Clare (older half-sister)
Wilhelmina de Clare (younger half-sister)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alphonso Frederick Xiaolan de Clare was born out-of-wedlock to Jonathan de Clare, an Earl, and Fenhua Li his mistress and his wife's confidant, after suspecting that his legal wife, Regina de Clare, could no longer have children. Upon realizing at birth that he was a son and could technically be an heir, his father had him legitimized and adopted by Regina. Despite what most may think, Regina treated him as if really he was her son, and after his mother's death when he was two, she made sure to have a tutor teach him about his mother's culture and some of her talents such as the art of sword dancing. Prior to the death of his half-sister, Isadora, when he was three, the pair had been close to her even though he had taken her place as heir to their father's title. Like many other children of noble birth, Alfie had a strict and thorough education, he always received excellent marks due to his studious nature. When he was four, his younger half-sister, Wilhelmina, was born and he waited for months for the day when he would be tossed aside in favor of her but it didn't happen. In fact, even after his half-sister's birth, Regina still treated him as if he were her biological son and had begun to act like he was her only child which led Wilhelmina to resent him, which is something he still feels guilty about. Alphonso began questioning his sexuality when he was seventeen after sneaking out of the manor to the town to watch a wrestling match his friends were attending. He entered a sweet but tragically brief relationship with a stable boy when he was seventeen, Wilhelmina found out about their relationship and convinced the stable boy to tell their father that Alphonso had attempted to seduce him; leaving Alfie feeling betrayed, humiliated, terrified, and alone in dealing with the Earl's wrath. With Regina unable to convince his father otherwise, he was disowned and kicked out of the manor, though she did manage to sneak a few pouches full of coins into his bag before he left. Within a week of being out of his own, he somehow found himself in the midst of a predominantly female pirate group with very little understanding of how he was accepted into their midst but nevertheless grateful that he was. Even from when Alfie was a child, he felt his happiest when he helpful and useful to others, more so when his efforts were appreciated. He has a strong sense of loyalty and responsibility; he has to be convinced to engage in any behavior he deems irresponsible and even then still worries about it. Though he thoroughly enjoys compliments and being praised, he always feels shy and undeserving, leading him to brush what has been said off until he can be alone. Alphonso often puts the harmony of the ships and others' needs above his own as he doesn't see himself as important as the others. He is often mistaken as disinterested or arrogant due to his reserved nature. When anything goes wrong, the first, and really only person he blames and critiques himself, most often seeing himself as a weakness to the crew. Alfie is reliable and responsible, creating a weekly and day-to-day schedule to stay on track and if interrupted always goes back to doing whatever tasks he has left to do. He is slow to anger, only really doing so when someone he cares and feels responsible for is hurt; when he does get angry he becomes like a wall of ice, silent seething until he snaps. Alphonso isn't much of a flirt, even when he is, it is rarely intentional. After being discarded by his father and the betrayal of the stable boy caused him to feel that he was unworthy of love and doubtful that anyone could ever fancy him.
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seokjinnie » Wed May 26, 2021 7:24 am

~born on september 7th at 5:45 pm
    ~virgo sun, libra moon, aquarius ascendant
    ~alphonso means 'noble & ready,' frederick means ' peaceful ruler,' and xiaolan means 'little orchid'
    ~his mbti is enfj-t
    ~his ennegram is 2w3
    ~prefers to be called alfie over alphonso as it has always felt too formal for him
    ~his half-sister isadora was five years older than him
    ~his other half-sister, wilhelmina, is four years younger than him
    ~referred to his fenhua as mother and regina as mama
    ~looks primarily like his mother apart from his lip and face shape
    ~when he was a child, several servants were fired for treating him poorly because he is mixed
    ~extremely skilled in sword and ballroom dancing, horseback riding, and the piano
    ~can speak six languages fluently, english, mandarin, french, spanish, italian, and german
    ~always hated wearing the formal clothes that he was expected to wear as the son of an Earl
    ~massively allergic to bees
    ~growing up he had two cavalier king charles spaniels named gideon and alistair
    ~owned and often rode a shire horse named venture who was likely sold or given to his sister after his disownment
    ~often wears his hair up in a half pony or in some sort of braid
    ~finds it easy to handle disagreements amongst his crewmates as he is able to stay neutral
    ~excellant at organizing the supplies and rations
    ~enjoys how his position as quartermaster gives him some time alone away from everything that goes on on deck
    ~wears a ring his mother gave him on a chain around his neck
    ~easily flustered and often tries to hide with varying degrees of success
    ~writes letters to regina and his father but never sends them for obvious reasons
    ~before joining the crew he was very much a pacifist but got over it
    ~hates other members of the aristocracy who look down on commoners
    ~after he was disowned he began to use his mother's surname to avoid drawing attention
    ~was never angry or resentful at wilhelmina after she did
    ~feels guilty that regina often treated him better and behaved like he was her only child after wilhelmina was born
    ~has frequently been called as pretty and been referred to as 'pretty boy'
    ~has a very posh sounding accent that is slowly fading due to his time on the ship
    ~has dimples but because he rarely shows his full smile they aren't seen very often
    ~his favorite colors are dark blue and dark green
    ~has always looked best in soft light colors but has always preferred darker shades
    ~really loves reading and will read anything he can get his hands on
    ~suprsingly good at sewing and fixes the clothes his crewmates rip
    ~prone to start pulling on one of his ear lobes when gets overwhelmed
    ~prone to absentmindedly start cleaning even when things are already clean
    ~never curses like ever and denies ever doing so
    ~hands tend to fidget when he lies
Seokjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes