broken dreams - roleplay character forms

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: broken dreams

Postby broken* » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:38 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
those who knew lotus before she was 18 knew a completely different girl than who she now is. she is no longer the
soft-spoken, utter-sweetheart that she once was, trying to help everyone be their happiest, regardless of who they
were or where they came from. nowadays, lotus only cares about her kingdom, her people, & no one else. she
can be seen as quite harsh now, closed-off & cold. she never smiles, does not laugh, & rarely shows any emotion;
her face is pretty much in a permanent RBF. she does still feel but she has learned how to keep them inside of
her instead of allowing them to show. its better this way. she doesnt let anyone get close to her anymore, &
even the friends she had before her mother's death have pretty much been cut out.

lotus once was the gentle, kind girl that everyone expected from the daughter of merida & armand asteria. she
was, personality wise, the carbon copy of her mother, & so from the beginning everyone had such high hopes
for her. their kingdom has always been based down through the maternal bloodline, & so when a queen takes a
husband, he inherits her last name. queen merida was said to be the best queen that asteria ever had, the perfect
example of each of their values & beliefs all wrapped into one person. king armand was a more quiet, subdued man,
who preferred to allow his wife to lead, & merely give his input when asked. lotus lost her father when she was only 7
years old from a mystery illness that swept through in the night & took his life in a matter of days; no one ever could
figure out what it was or what truly happened. queen merida felt the pain of the loss greater than anyone, & yet she
never allowed it to affect her job or the raising of her daughter; if anything, it gave her a determination to mold lotus
into the best queen that asteria would have ever had/seen. she had been doing an incredible job too, but tragedy
struck on the day of lotus' 18th birthday. their was a message of suspicious activity at the kingdom's edge, a holy knight
requesting the immediate presence of the queen. no one quite knows what happened, but there was no knight awaiting
her when she arrived. hours passed with no word, & lotus went out with a search party. her body was found, completely
mauled by... something. that was the day, the moment, that lotus changed from the girl she once was to who she is now.
although she now technically is the sole heir, the last member of the ruling family alive, & thus does all of the duties
of a queen, lotus refuses to change her title from princess to queen, still deeply mourning her mother's death, as are
each of her people. it's been 3 years, & while queen merida is missed, there are some who are getting antsy about
their princess' decision, & her advisers have begun to more vocally push her towards officially taking the throne as
queen.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

name lotus asteria
n.n. lolo
age 21
gender female
sexuality pansexual
date of birth april 3rd
rank/role asteria princess
height 5'6"
weight 135 lbs
hair straight, light
caramel-brown
skin light tan
body lean & fit
eyes reddish-brown
scent roses, faint blood
likes storms, nature
dislikes heat, dryness/arid
fears nothing anymore
magic flight, air/wind
other has a long, curved
scar that runs from
just behind her ear,
around to the base of
her neck, & down the
middle of her spine.
no one knows where
it's from, except her.
she found her mother's
body, & the beast that
killed her. it attacked
lolo as well, but she
managed to kill it, w/
kalidas, & used her air
magic to soar its body
away before the guards
arrived on site.

f.c. ryouko san
mother merida (deceased)
father armand (deceased)
siblings none
children none yet
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pup

Postby broken* » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:31 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ➴ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
orion is a more quiet & reserved pup, compared to others, who prefers to keep to himself
rather than go out of his way to talk to others. he's not antisocial or even grumpy, he just feels
uncomfortable when too many dogs are paying attention to him at one time. he's actually a very
intelligent & dependable pup; he's the perfect fit for the stereotype of "had to grow up too fast".

orion was born onto the streets, into this hard life, & so he has never known the pampering that his
mother once did. he has no clue who his father is; his mother refuses to tell orion anything about the
brute. orion is constantly on edge, easily described as always being anxious/nervous. he is a complete
perfectionist & is striving constantly to get praise from his mother. he just wants her to notice him, to
feel like he has proven his worth & made her proud of him.

name orion
n.n. ori
age 3 months
gender intact male
sexuality bisexual
breed saluki x borzoi
rank pup
height 9.1 inch
weight 17 lbs
fur short, curly, thick
coloration white & orange
body gawky
eyes grey brown
scent dirt, muddy water
likes fishing, swimming,
keeping busy, sunrise/sunset
dislikes the heat, snakes,
lightning/fire, rivalry
fears failure
quirks tilts his head
often, as though he
hears something
kin adaline (mother)
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mother - saluki

Postby broken* » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:40 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ❆ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
ada doesnt know how to be a mother, & really just isnt the best at it. now, to be fair, she also hasn't put alot
of effort into it; as soon as orion could eat food, she cut him off from nursing. ada has always been about
taking care of herself first, not allowing anyone to worm into her heart because that moment of weakness
will cost her dearly. ada is known as one of the most devious dogs out there; her pretty face & melodic voice
could convince a skeleton of a dog to give her the meal that would save their life.

ada was a show dog, conformation shows that is. she was a champion in her own right, having won
quite the handful of titles in her life; she was a bit arrogant about it. she lived with her owner/handler,
an older woman named joyce, who she loved dearly. unfortunately, joyce was older & forgetful. one night,
she left the stovetop on; the house caught fire, & she ended up dying in her bed during the night. ada had
awoken to the flames, & raced to her owners side only to find it was too late. it took everything in her to leave
joyce behind, but she knew the human would have wanted her to survive. she took to the streets, & quickly
morphed from a preppy show dog to a sassy street-hound who used her pretty look to trick anyone out of
anything to keep herself going. however, she got too close to the wrong brute, who was more devious than
she was, & she wound up pregnant and alone. she quickly joined the bardo pack for safety, giving up her loner way.

name adaline
n.n. ada
age 4.5 years
gender intact female
sexuality pansexual
breed saluki
pack bardo
rank mother; fighter
height 25 inch
weight 50 lbs
fur short & long
coloration red
body petite & lean
eyes soft brown
scent daisies
likes getting her way,
companionship, sunbathing
dislikes judgement, her fur
matting, being alone
fears unknown
quirks always makes eye
contact when conversing
other still wears her collar;
its the large, loose, neutral one
from her picture w/ the feather

crush open
mate none
pups orion, aquila
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

foal

Postby broken* » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:52 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ➴ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
moose tends to be a more quiet & reserved foal, compared to others his age, who prefers to keep to
himself rather than go out of his way to talk to others or socialize with other foals. he's not antisocial
or even grumpy, he just feels uncomfortable when too many horses are paying attention to him at one
time. he's actually a very intelligent & dependable foal; he's the perfect fit for the stereotype of "had
to grow up too fast", because all he wants to do is please his mother, however possible. he acts like a
little adult, conversing very maturely with older horses, & always treats others with utmost respect.

moose was born as a member of the herd, so that's one positive he had going for him from an early age.
however, he has no clue who his father is; his mother refuses to tell moose anything about the stallion. all
she'll say is he lied to her & left her, and isnt worth the breath to talk about. moose tends to be a complete
perfectionist & is striving constantly to get praise from his mother. he just wants her to notice him, to
feel like he has proven his worth & made her proud of him. he knows logically that she loves him & just
has a hard time showing it, but he still feels like he has to earn the love.

name teddy bear
n.n. moose
age 4 months
gender male
sexuality bisexual
breed mustang
rank foal
height 8.7 hh
weight 350 lbs
fur thick, fluffy
coat chestnut
body gawky
eyes grey brown
markings white blaze
scent muddy water
likes swimming, rainstorms,
keeping busy, sunrise/sunset
dislikes impoliteness, snakes,
lack of control, conflict
fears failure
quirks tilts his head
often, as though he
hears something

dam dynamite
sire unknown
siblings none
crush open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wildchild brood mare

Postby broken* » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:12 pm

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
dyna doesnt know how to be a mother, plain & simple, & really just is not the best at it. now, to be fair, she has
been trying her best & putting effort into it; she really does care about moose, but she is still just so young
that she misses being wild & free and sometimes forgets about her new responsibilities as a mother. dyna has
always been a wild-one, known for doing whatever gives her a temporary fix. she is definitely an adrenaline junkie,
& will do anything to get that feeling to fill her veins. its literally like a drug for her, so its hard to quit for moose's sake.

dyna was born to a bachelorette mare who had affairs with so many stallions that she genuinely did not know
who dyna's father was. raine was a free spirit, & she raised a wild child foal. dyna & her mother separated when
she was 2 years old & dyna joined up with a bachelorette group. they became her family, & everything to her, but
she left them when she was 3 years old & joined one of the nearby herds for safety purposes; she was pregnant,
but refused to talk about the father. when anyone asked, she stated that she was young & foolish, allowing a stud
to lie to her & leave her.

name nothing but trouble
n.n. dynamite "dyna"
age 4 years
gender female
breed mustang
herd herd 1
rank brood mare
height 14.4 hh
weight 800 lbs
fur short
coat flaxen chestnut
body petite & lean
eyes bright brown
markings white snip
scent water-lilies
likes having fun, sun-
bathing, companionship
dislikes judgement, being
alone, rudeness
fears the unknown
quirks always swiveling
her ears, on constant alert

crush open
mate none
foal moose
dam raine
sire unknown
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lead stallion

Postby broken* » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:45 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ★ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
orion puts his herd above all else; they are his family, his life, his everything. he would die for them in a heartbeat,
without a second thought; its not even a question, but definitely an impulse he would instantly act upon. while he
is physically strong, he prefers to resolve issues as peacefully as possible. however, he will defend his herd if he needs
to, and is not afraid to get his coat dirty by fighting off threats; whether that be predators or opposing stallions. he
tends to be known as the "voice of reason" and many horses come to him to help resolve their disputes in a calm manner.

orion was born into this herd, and so protecting it is in his blood. he comes from a long line of lead studs, hailing all
the way back to the original creator of the herd. orion's father, ryder, is the one who instilled in him the importance of
keeping peace between the two herds, & never allowing the rivalries/hatred to overcome common sense & what is truly
best for their herd. a horse is a horse, ryder always said, and all horses deserve fair/equal treatment. orion is proud to
be the son of his father, the only son to be precise, & is happy to tell anyone of the values that he taught him.

orion currently has no crush or mate, although he is open to the idea of one. he would love a family of his own someday.
he has fathered a few foals, but has lost track of them, much to his dismay. he has no living relatives, as he had no siblings,
& his dam sapphire & sire ryder are both deceased.

name march to victory
n.n. orion
age 12 years
gender stallion
breed clydesdale x mustang
herd herd 2
rank lead stallion
height 18 hh
weight 2200 lbs
fur short
coat dark bay
body bulky & muscular
eyes black
markings bald face,
2 white stockings
scent sand & sea-salt
likes peace, honesty,
open-mindedness, respect
dislikes conflict, bigotry,
being lied to, fire
fears death of his herd
quirks he is always aware
of his surroundings,
& is known to sleep
very little so he can
watch the herd.
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mare

Postby broken* » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:25 pm

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
cygnus is a very calm creature, one who stands firmly in the face of any hardship, & manages to think of a
rational solution to the problem. cygnus is very sweet, some may even say empathetic, caring deeply about those
around her, specifically the young, sickly, or otherwise weak. cygnus is known among all for how friendly she is,
traveling like the wind between every horse. she is very sociable, having no issue striking up conversation with anyone,
& so she often finds himself in the company of mixed, different groups of horses, because she just gets along with them
all. she is quite intuitive, able to tell what those around her are feeling, but her gut has been wrong before, & she has
a tendency to be overly-trusting of outsiders & newcomers because she wants to see the best in everyone.

cygnus doesnt have the most interesting backstory. she was born into a small herd that no longer exists; her father was
an old fashioned stallion who had three broodmares that he refused to share. the small herd was literally her blood; it
was made up of her mother & father, aunts & cousins. but her cousins, much like herself, did not agree with the out-
dated ideology of their father. fillies & colts alike, they left together as a group, traveling for months to find their new
home. a group that started at about a dozen soon dwindled to just cygnus & her half-brother aquilo. they loved this
beachy land that they found, but tragedy struck when a stray bullet from a human shot aquilo in an elk hunt & cygnus
has never let anyone into her heart that fully since his loss; hence why she cannot commit to either herd.

name swan song
n.n. cygnus
age 7 years
gender mare
breed quarter horse x mustang
herd flows between herds
rank bachelorette
height 15.3 hh
weight 1150 lbs
fur short
coat perlino
body lean & lithe
eyes baby blue
markings none
scent musty earth
likes foals, exploring,
birds, cloud-watching
dislikes gossip, egotism,
bigotry, bossiness
fears being forever alone
quirks her tail is always flicking,
even when unnecessary.

crush open
mate none
foals deceased
dam alaska
sire banner
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

princess of germany

Postby broken* » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:30 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♛ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
most people thing of germany and they imagine that its princess must be the type to look down her nose at people as
though they are all inferior to her; to be fair, some of her country's past leaders have given them all a bad name as a
whole, but adelaide is not like that. surprisingly for most people, she is incredibly down to earth with an enormous
heart.she would rather spend time out on the streets, providing food to the homeless & sewing clothing for the poor,
then sitting up in her palace looking down at them from a far. many people say she is a carbon copy, personality-wise,
of her mother, who was born into nobility but spent her free-time helping those on the streets, before being chosen to
wed the future-king. were you to ask anyone, & they would tell you that adelaide is incredibly mature & responsible for
her age,& many of the top royal advisers in her country seek her opinion on matters. she is not a fighter, but she spent
years studying strategies & history, so she excels at planning & logistics, even in hypothetical battle/war scenarios. if
the crown princess ever has a moment to herself, you can bet that she'll have her nose in a book. she loves reading to
expand her knowledge, but she also keeps poetry journals that she writes herself.

her family, like most families, has a secret, but compared to others it is quite a dark one. king klaus has been
diagnosed with terminal stage 4 leukemia; he's been fighting it for over a year now, but nothing has worked. none of
the old, tried and true treatments, or the new more experimental ones. if anything, he has just gotten worse by the
day; doctors say he's gonna make it less than 6 more months, if that. queen griselda has stated she has no desire to
rule without him, & would become the german "queen mother". meaning that in just a few short months time,
adelaide will become the next ruling queen of germany, regardless of if she is wed yet or not.

name adelaide von konig
name meaning noble, king
age 21 y/o
country germany
gender female
sexuality pansexual
title her royal highness
d.o.b. dec. 12
secretly nerd & bookworm
height 5'5"
weight 138 lbs
hair wavy, blonde,
medium length
skin peach, pale
body curvy & petite
eyes crystal blue
scent spruce & chamomile
skills linguist, strategist,
decoder, translator, conflict
resolution, hand-combat
fear a loveless marriage
pets hans♂ affenpinscher,
freida♀ trakehner,
uwe♂ ball python
likes poetry, learning, history,
conversation, honesty, politeness
dislikes ill-manners, crass & rude,
snap judgments, science, roaches

parents
griselda von konig (mum)
klaus von konig (dad)
siblings
liesel von konig (lil sis)
f.c.
sabrina carpenter

Last edited by broken* on Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fire elemental

Postby broken* » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:59 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♛ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
celeste has no quarrels with any species in particular, but she's a firm believer of protecting her own; if any of her
people are harmed, attacked, or threatened in any way, she is not afraid to fight fire with fire, but her vengeance
will be ten-fold. her loyalty is not ever in question, but if you dare disrespect her or someone she cares about, you
will pretty much regret "the day you were ever born", as the saying goes. to those she trusts, she is a fierce friend
who will defend them with her dying breath, if need be. there are very few who know even bits & piece about her
past, her inner thoughts & feelings, but if she has the faith to share any of that with someone, it means she believes
they will take it with them to the grave, because thats how secretive she is about alot of really deep things.

celeste was born in france during the middle ages. unlike many, she was born into a "noble" family, whose land
holdings & wealth provided them with many helpful resources, such as access to the higher education that was
newly being formed, & even had members in the king's royal court. unbeknownst to anyone outside of their
bloodline, the cygnus family had a secret; they were all elementals, with fire being the primary element that was
passed down from generations. while they lived in an old-fashioned world, her family had minds that were ahead
of their time, & celeste was given the ability to attend university under the guise of being a male cousin, visiting
from the countryside. celeste stopped physically aging when she turned 19, & began to travel the world with
relatives who taught her, well, everything. the family considered her their prodigy, as she showed signs of being
one of the most skilled & powerful fire elementals to ever come from their bloodline. however, she has long since
lost track of her family, back around the time when the america's were being founded & at war with britain. she was
on her own for awhile, before she began to come across other elementals, & started to band them together as one
group, one clan, one family. she still speaks with a french accent, although it is easy to understand, unless she is
angered, then it comes out so thick is sounds like she's actually speaking french.

fire literally flows through her veins; her blood is abnormal, most easily comparable to flowing lava. it was difficult
to learn to control when she was young, but she has long since mastered it. she can do pretty much anything having
to do with fire, because the fire comes from within her body itself. she knows how to use it both for offensive &
defensive purposes, and is skilled at both. although not common, if she allows her emotions to take control of her,
certain aspects of her external physical appearance can begin to alter/change from the raging fire within her. the
most common/noticeable is her hair will literally become engulfed in flames.

name celeste cygnus
name meaning heavenly, swan
appear.age 19 y/o
real age 735 y/o
rank elemental leader
gender female
sexuality pansexual
title "pyro queen"
d.o.b. august 13
secretly history buff, bookworm
height 5'5"
weight 138 lbs
hair wavy, blonde,
medium length
skin peach, pale
body curvy & petite
eyes crystal blue
scent spruce & ash
skills linguist, strategist,
decoder, translator,
conflict-resolution
fear death of her species
pets nisha, ball python; kavi,
bearded dragon; bassam,
roughneck monitor lizard;
likes poetry, learning, history,
conversation, honesty, politeness
dislikes ill-manners, crass/rude,
snap judgment, inexcusable-cruelty

family
all deceased or unknown
love interest
none at the moment, open
f.c.
sabrina carpenter
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: broken dreams

Postby broken* » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:53 pm

swampclan cat
broken*