☽Alpha's OC storage☾

A place to store your roleplay character information.

☽Tripp☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:32 pm

╔════════◈◉◈════════╗
Name: Tripp
Nickname: N/A
Rank/Role: Text Here
╚════════◈◉◈════════╝
╔═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╗
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Open
Relationship: Single
╚═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╝
╔══════════════════╗
charge, being alone, reading,
watching the sunrise/set,
working, training,
exploring.

Dislikes:
Disresepct, dishonesty,
new people, emotions,
down time, rain, hail,
snow, coldness, dark.

╚══════════════════╝

╔════════════════════════════════════*.☪.*════════════════════════════════════╗
Personality:
Tripp doesn't care about dying. He comes off sarcastic and rude a lot but really that's just because he usually can't find the right things to say. He doesn't take lightly to people slacking off at their jobs and hates finding people standing around doing nothing. Don't think he won't speak his mind about it. He butts heads a lot with people but the last thing he wants to do is fight it out. Tripp is actually very caring aside from his hardened exterior, he is a total softy on the inside. He cares about everyone and would do anything to protect them.
Tripp is very serious most of the time and you hardly see his joking side, maybe an occasional smile or smirk if you're lucky. He can be cocky and overconfident a lot of the times and can seem a bit full of himself at times. But he can also be humble. if you're lucky he can show you the vulnerable side of him. He hides it deep down. It could be he is actually scared of dying. If you crack open his shell you see a completely different person, who is fun, and kind, and a bit clumsy and a goofball.

Appearance:
Tripp stands about 5' 8", with a lean toned build. He has black hair with dark brown eyes and his skin is a sun-kissed, tan color. He has a nose ring.
History:
Tripp's first name is actually Manuel Jr. , but due to the fact he hated his old man and they didn't get along, when the world came crumbling down he changed it. He got Tripp because his high school classmates used to call him that always saying he was such a "trip", whatever that meant. His father was rich, running a marketing business that took off when Tripp was born made him fabulously wealthy. Tripp didn't know his mother, his father always had different women around while he was growing up. And when he brought it up Tripp's dad used to always change the subject. On top of that Tripp didn't have very good relations with any of the kids in his school, mostly because of how powerful his dad was and because he was rich. He couldn't trust people, most of them used him for his dad's money.
Don't let his wealth and pretty looks fool you though, Tripp has an amazing work ethic. He never used any of his fathers' money, he worked for everything on his own, getting a job once he turned 16. He actually knows how to build and to fix things pretty well from a job he took on helping construction workers and techs with computers, although with the internet down that skill doesn't help him much now.
Aside from that Tripps had a pretty fulfilled life, he's done just about everything he's wanted to do from sky diving to traveling the world. Maybe that's why he isn't afraid to die. The only thing he regrets is not trying harder to figure out who and where his mother was.

Ability/Mutation:
Density control, he can use this ability on himself or others [including objects.] he changes the concentration of a person or thing. Increasing or decreasing the density of himself or another. Increasing causes them to be heavier and harder [ex: like concrete] and lowering the density causes them to be light and even intangible and can phase through solid objects. Though he can only inflict his ability if he is touching the person directly with his hands, so up to 2 people at a time. But even this is a struggle for him. On top of that changing, someone else's density is extremely hard and exhausting for him, though objects are easy.
It can also be in his whole body or specific body parts.

╚════════════════════════════════════*.☪.*════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Astri☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:33 pm

╔════════◈◉◈════════╗
Name: Astri Bakken
Nickname: Red
╚════════◈◉◈════════╝
╔═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╗
╚═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╝
╔══════════════════╗
moving around, running,
gardening, swimming, surfing,
drawing, humming, singing,
laughing, having fun, kind
people, helping people,
fog, shiny things.

Dislikes:
TBooks, standing in one
place, boredom, doing nothing,
rude people, mean people,
lighning, swamps.

╚══════════════════╝

Personality:
Red is as her hair portrays her. She stands out. She is pretty outgoing, but when around people she doesn't know she gets a bit shy. She loves to laugh and have fun and try to forget the problems they have as much as she can. She can be a bit firey but that's really only when she really knows or likes someone. Red loves trying new things, mostly because doing the same thing over and over bores her and she loses motivation and interest. She always seems to have a never-ending supply of energy and is pretty hyper and upbeat. She mostly gets along with everyone, because she knows when to tone it down when necessary. Sometimes she doesn't know how to stop talking and when she does catch herself getting too talkative she gets self-conscious. She refuses to cry in front of people, and even when she is knocked down a hundred times she will always get back up again.
You could seriously think of red as an empath, she would give blood until there is nothing left to bleed if she could.
Red can get quiet if she feels uncomfortable, scared, or like she has done something wrong. She will beat herself up emotionally and mentally unless she is reassured. She doesn't like to be yelled at or make mistakes and is pretty sensitive when it comes to those specific things. She likes to keep busy and help out other people even if they don't ask. She is extremely independent and intelligent and takes pride in her work, but she hates doing tedious things. She doesn't mind getting down in the dirt.

Appearance:
Red stands about 5' 6" and has long crazy curly red/auburn hair. Her skin is practically porcelain with light freckles on her face. Her eyes are a dark grey and look greyish blue when in direct sunlight. Her body is curvy and toned mainly because she doesn't know how to sit still for more than 5 minutes.

History:
Text Here
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Raven☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:43 pm

╔════════◈◉◈════════╗
Name: Raven Lykaios
Nickname: Rae
╚════════◈◉◈════════╝
╔═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╗
╚═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╝
╔══════════════════╗
nature, reading, drawing,
rain, darkness, birds, the moon,
music, sunset, silence,
darkness.

Dislikes:
Large groups of people,
overemotional people, emotions,
sensitive people, girls, women,
gossip, conflict, disrespect,
disloyalty, back talk.

╚══════════════════╝

Personality:
Raven is more of the keep to herself, and keep out of other people's business. She's not much of a talker but is respectful enough to respond when spoken too. Rae is a closed book and doesn't really reach out to people. She likes doing things on her own and will do it even if she struggles. She has an amazing work ethic and is extremely organized, though she really doesn't care how other people do stuff. She's really not one to speak her mind unless she is asked for her opinion. She is pretty selective about who she interacts with, and it's usually people who are like her. If you do try to make her mad she has no problem setting you straight, although she would prefer no one try to make her mad. She doesn't like huge groups mostly because her voice gets lost in the crowd. She finds other girls rather irritating and usually she does her best to avoid them. Although being quiet and keeping her head down, the more hidden side of her is a little more light. Even though she is not the best at it, she can crack a joke or two but prefers to listen instead. She can have fun if she is comfortable with you and will really let her brighter colors and side of her shine.
In all honestly Raven could potentially go to either side of the spectrum when it comes to personality.

Appearance:
Raven has the hair that is the color of a Raven, it's straight and has a bit of volume and it falls midway down her back. Her eyes are deep emerald green with a hazel ring around the pupil, certain things like weather or feelings can cause her eyes to have the hazel spread or her green eyes to look bluer. She stands about 5' 5" and has a small frame and body, it has some muscle but other than that she is pretty small/thin.
History:
Text Here
Other:
Text Here
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Ezra☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:44 pm

╔════════◈◉◈════════╗
Name: Ezra Chambers
Nickname: Ez
Species: Shapeshifter
╚════════◈◉◈════════╝
╔═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╗
╚═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╝
╔══════════════════╗
the smell before rain,
pranks, messing around,
pushing buttons, having fun,
large groups of people,
new people.

Dislikes:
Seriousness, annoying people,
reading, learning, being told
what to do, being alone.

╚══════════════════╝

Personality:
Ezra is a very social person, and can be very friendly. He does have a bad boy side and can be pretty sneaky, mysterious, and secretive. In the lab, he liked to pull pranks and joke around, and never really took things seriously [Still kind of doesn't]. He can be quite flirtatious, and playful. The only downside is he has some anger issues that is not very tamed. when he gets angry he pretty much loses control of himself- including his shifting.
Appearance:
Ez stands around 6' 6" and has a muscular body type. His hair is black and falls slighting in his face and into his chocolate brown dark eyes. His skin is light.
History:
He was raised in the care of his "parents." he has a few suspicions about his so-called parents once he hit 13 due to the large difference in the way he looked compared to them and that they didn't have any powers. He has a scar on his chest from a failed shift.
Abilities:
Ezra has the ability to shift into animals. He could potentially be able to be other people too but right now his body can only handle small changes, like his eye color or hair color/length/style. Due to the ability to change into an animal, he is able to speak to and understand them. He can only change into existing animals and can be as small as a mouse or as big as a bear. He can also concentrate his power on specifically one body part. Ex: canine teeth, or claws on his hands.
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Violet☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:47 pm

╔════════◈◉◈════════╗
Name: Violet
Nickname: Vi
╚════════◈◉◈════════╝
╔═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╗
╚═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╝
╔══════════════════╗
seeing others happy, nature,
life, plants, people,
love, kindness,
sunrise, sunsets, stars.

Dislikes:
Negativity, sadness,
seeing people sad or upset,
rain.

╚══════════════════╝

Personality:
Violet is as sweet as they get, she loves to help people and listen to their problems. She never complains about work and is constantly trying to improve herself and push her self to the furthest extent. She doesn't know how to take breaks and always works hard. She is a ray of sunshine compared to most, she loves to laugh and dance and have fun, even if it's just for a moment. Even being the little ray of light she is, she does have some darkness, and she doesn't open up to people much. Most of her happiness is a front just because she wants to try to bring that happiness to other people, and because of their situation and how often people die, she figures why wouldn't they try to be happy? She is always happy and smiling until the moment she is alone, that's when her true feelings come out, or when she is overwhelmed. You also might be able to pick it up when she lets her guard down for a moment. But she truly does care about people which is one of the reasons she is a Med-Jack.
Violet is also very down to earth, caring, independent, and can be a goofball when she wants to be. She can also be pretty clumsy. And if someone causes a problem or bullies her or another person, she won't hesitate to step in, because there is no reason to turn against each other in a life like this.

Appearance:
Vi has long dirty blonde hair that falls down to her mid-back. Her hair is curly/wavy, an in-between kind of thing. She has hazel/green eyes [it really depends] and slightly sun-kissed skin. She has a slim-ish but toned body and frame and has some curves. She stands around 5' 8"
History:
Text Here
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Blaire☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:49 pm

╔═══════◈◉◈═══════╗
Name: Blaire
╚═══════◈◉◈═══════╝
╔══════∘°∘♡∘°∘══════╗
╚══════∘°∘♡∘°∘══════╝
╔══════════════╗
honesty, ocean, running,
working out, exploring,
trying new things.

Dislikes:
Liars, overly positive
people, love, emotions.

╚══════════════╝

Personality:
Blaire is a bit firey when it comes to her personality. She is very outspoken, confident, and stubborn. She comes off rude a lot but it really is just a protective shield so gets people to push away. Entirely independent she doesn't need a knight in shining armor to do things, she is strong-willed and minded. She loves sparring or fighting with people or by herself. She doesn't take well to authority but will listen in the end. When it comes down to it she does care about everyone she just has a hard time showing it because anyone can die and it's hard for her to get attached/close to people. Once you get to know her she is a joker, fun, sweet, vulnerable, and kind. She will never leave a person behind, it doesn't matter what happens to her she will put her life on the line to make sure someone is okay, all while being cocky and sarcastic, but that is her coping mechanism to keep her calm. Blaire is trustworthy, skeptical, and a bit hot-headed. When she is alone she is pretty quiet and pretty much the complete opposite of herself. She overthinks things and she also starts to worry about everything and question things.
Appearance:
Blaire has brown hair that curls down close to her mid-back. She has dark grey eyes. Her body is a slim very well-toned and curvy body, her legs are more toned than the rest of her body due to being a runner. Her height stands about 5' 4" but don't let that make you think she can't keep up with the boys, pull her weight, or knock you down. She has a tattoo on her forearm, one behind her ear, and one on her hip.
History:
Text Here
Other:
Text Here
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Chance☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:53 pm

╔════════◈◉◈════════╗
Name: Chance
╚════════◈◉◈════════╝
╔═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╗
Sexuality: Unknown
╚═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╝
╔══════════════════╗
being alone, slacking off,
relaxing, doing things
for his own gain,
watching fights.

Dislikes:
Working, thinking,
people, talking, daytime, heat,
bossy people, or higher ranks.

╚══════════════════╝

Personality:
Chance is a rather dark person, meaning he doesn't care about most people. Only a select few have made it into his heart. He has an uncomfortable amount of patience and is actually very intelligent. He doesn't speak to people much but when he does he is not the nicest person. He can be very submissive towards higher power or ranks, but don't let that fool you he has untamed anger that if you get under his skin he loses control. He is more of an observer than anything but will go along with a conversation if that means you'll eventually shut up. Chance can be gullible sometimes especially when it comes to power or facts. When he isn't in one of his moods and you get to crack open that shell he is actually kind of nice, and kind. But he is very unsure of who he is and his purpose which can make anyone dangerous and not trustworthy or loyal.
Chance is very introverted and doesn't like huge groups or a large number of voices. He also hardly sleeps in the shelters he builds. Usually hanging around the walls where not many people are and he hides there to slack off from work.

Appearance:
He has a pretty muscular build with a smaller frame body and stands to be about 6' 2". His hair is black and long at the top and shaved down towards the bottom, with light brown eyes and darker skin color. He has some facial hair but its not long or thick.
History:
Text Here
Other:
Text Here
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Nymm☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:23 pm

╔═════◈◉◈═════╗
Name: Nymm Lorakalyn
Species: Elf
╚═════◈◉◈═════╝
╔════∘°∘♡∘°∘════╗
Sexuality: Text Here
Crush: Text Here
Relationship: Text Here
╚════∘°∘♡∘°∘════╝
╔══════════╗
dancing, good vibes,
happy atmosphere,
honest people,
nature, Instruments
magic, songs, rain.

Dislikes:
Rude people,
confrontation, fighting,
violence.

╚══════════╝

Personality:
Nymm though he looks like he is the shy and quiet type he is typically very outgoing and friendly. He loves to have fun and mess around and make people laugh, and he tries his best to be optimistic. He does have a sensitive side and takes things to heart almost instantly. He does have a quiet side but that is very rare to see. He loves making conversation and always tries to make friends. He isn't one who is very good at keeping people's personal space in mind and is very touchy. When he is scolded he resembles the personality of a child and ends up pouting or almost crying. The people he cares about he is very protective over, and when it comes down to it he has no problem standing up for them or fighting for them. He is very outspoken and usually doesn't have a filter but he almost always doesn't have anything negative to say, unless someones rude.
On some days or sometimes he has this mysterious side. Most of the time he keeps his own secrets, and he will keep yours too. Nymm is a brilliant listener and loves to eavesdrop. He loves being a shoulder people can lean or cry on. He hardly talks about his own problems as he doesn't want to burden anyone else.

Appearance:
Nymm stands about 6'. His hair is dark brown and most of the time unruly. He is slim and really doesn't have much muscle on him. His eyes are a greyish blue and his ears are on the shorter side of elf ears so he tends to get called a half-elf or "short tips", but he has multiple cuffs and piercings in them.
History:
When Nymm was born his mother died from complications. His father wasn't exactly the nicest person and basically disowned him because he looked like he was half-human with his short tipped ears. A lot of people dislike him because of his short tipped ears and call him an abomination, he doesn't really fit in with the humans nor does he fit in with the elves. But Vae was kind to him and made him feel like he was at home in the tavern, and gave him a job. He always loved making music and making people smile so the Bard was the best choice.
Abilities:
Nymm has very little abilities, the only thing he can do is speed up a plant growing process or heal a dead plant. This is mostly because he was never taught how to use them, so he has no chance for defense against anything or anyone.
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Onyx☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:26 am

╔════◈◉◈════╗
Name:
Onyx Barringer
Nickname:
Nyx
Rank/Role:
Text Here
Species:
Fallen Angel
╚════◈◉◈════╝
╔════∘°∘♡∘°∘════╗
Sexuality:
Bisexual
[Male pref]

Crush:
Open
Relationship:
Single
╚════∘°∘♡∘°∘════╝
╔════════════╗
flying, flirting,
sins, damned souls,
bad habits, influincing
people to sin.

Dislikes:
Long term relationships,
commitment, getting
tied down, prayers,
worshippers, angels.

╚════════════╝

Personality:
Nyx is a very quiet person, but it's not because she is shy, she is just an observer. She watches people to figure out what makes them tick. She is very good at reading people and understanding what they aren't letting rise to the surface. She likes to treat people like games, and is very flirty and usually doesn't get attached and just looks at them as a conquest, and will do that with anyone regardless of gender and species. She doesn't follow anyone's rules and plays for her own gain usually. She has this immense amount of confidence. Even though you wouldn't think it, Onyx is actually really smart.
Onyx does have a fun side when she isn't hunting down her next prize and does love to laugh. She is very playful and even though she lacks the personality to keep the halo over her head, she is actually pretty kind and sympathetic, she doesn't have all of those angel traits gone, and cares deeply about people, though she might not admit to it, she is also a total sweetheart and sometimes has that angel come out in her and loves helping people. But she isn't the best at making friends so you don't really see that side of her.
Although she toys with people's emotions and hearts she despises it when someone does it to her, and when she gets mad, you better hope it's not you in her path. She refuses to let herself be seen in a vulnerable state or anything in that way. When you ask her about why she had been cast out of heaven, her story is either never the same or she just changes the conversation.
She likes helping or causing anyone to do sinful acts and finds it amusing.
In the end, Onyx does have feelings just like anyone else, she is just very guarded and protects her heart.

Appearance:
Nyx stands about 5' 6" but with her heels on she goes up to 5' 8", which she is almost always wearing. She is thin and has some curves. Her skin is fair, and she has hazel eyes with brownish colored hair. She has black feathered wings that she can have retract away, but when they are out they slightly drag on the ground and are very large, but sit nicely on her back.
History:
Onyx was originally named Celeste, and she had white wings before she was cast out of heaven. The reason for her being cast out isn't known, and she likes to keep it that way. [Possibly rp it out] Once she came down from the skies she found herself flying over Centra, she decided to stay there for, mostly for the attractive elves that lived there. She lived there for a while until she found the tavern and ended up staying at the Tavern leaving a trail of broken hearts behind her. But now she can meet all types of people and creatures, this world fascinated her. When she was an angel she hardly got to come down, and if she did it was in secret and she was to keep hidden from the people and things that inhabit the world.
It wasn't until she was cast out that she realized she was missing out, and she decided she was rather happy about he banishment and turning against "the big man." She also can never ear her halo and white wings back.

Abilities:
She has some abilities but she rather keeps them to herself. Immortality.
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Cypress☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:47 pm

╔═════◈◉◈═════╗
Name: Cypress Isles
Nickname: Cy
Species: Faerie
╚═════◈◉◈═════╝
╔════∘°∘♡∘°∘════╗
Sexuality: Demisexual
╚════∘°∘♡∘°∘════╝
╔════════════╗
flying, water, magic,
clouds, stars, spirits,
fae people, life,
conversation.

Dislikes:
Disrespect, humans,
being alone, rain,
storms.

╚════════════╝

Personality:
Cy has a pretty strong personality. She is stubborn and hard-headed and doesn't take no for an answer. She is loyal to the bone and listens to Princess Fraeya full-heartedly. She is very trusting, but only when it comes to her own kind. She is a fighter and doesn't back down regardless of the situation. When Cy puts her mind to something, there is no stopping her from achieving it. Cy loves taking care of people and helping the best she can. She is pretty intelligent, but it seems she lacks the knowledge to notice her invasion of people's personal space.
Cypress is full of energy and life and although her outside demeanor and her looks are rather deterring she actually loves conversation and love people. She can be pretty dense when it comes to things like love and flirting, and she is kind of cringe when she tries to flirt. But aside from that, she is very connected with her and other's emotions, even if they don't show them. Aside from being shaman, Cy is really good with her hands and loves tinkering.
Cy loves gossip as well but prefers if there was no war because she doesn't prefer people to get hurt so she can heal them. She loves having fun and sharing a laugh with others and really tries not to stress too much about the small stuff, or overthink. Cypress can also have a quiet dark side, and if you betray her or hurt her friends she will not hesitate to end you. Her angry side is rather intimidating and most people try to stay on her good side.

Appearance:
Cypress stands at 5'10" she has body paint on some parts of her body. Her skin is light but is very lightly sunkissed. She has chocolate brown eyes. She slender, toned, and curvy. Her hair is spiraled and stops just above her lower back, and it is a very pale light blonde. Has speckles wood butterfly wings [In both faerie size and human. In faerie size, she is only about 6 inches big and can comfortably see on someone's shoulder.
History:
Cypress was born in the Trolldómr Forest, she usually tends to the plants around the forest and has a special connection to the forest. She was the one who notified the Trolldómr of the Vikings cutting down their trees. She was a bit younger when they came. And she basically grew up alongside Fraeya but she wasn't too fond of fraeya as a kid.
Abilities:
Faerie Magic [Nature/Light and Healing] Can shrink down to a small size, Has speckles wood butterfly wings [In both faerie size and human.
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me