【⚘ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓮𝓷 + 𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 ⚘ 】

A place to store your roleplay character information.

𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀:

+1
100%
No votes

Total votes : 8

Re: ➵23rd Hunger Games

Postby Runnersback » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:35 pm

Red Pollard
The Anxious Tribute

Full Name: “Red Pollard and no my first name isn’t a nickname...”Red said politely.
Sexuality: He prefers not to throw it others faces but he is straight.
District:“Eleven!” He said with a spontaneous smile.
Age: Seventeen even though he looks like a fifteen year old.

Appearance: Pollard is a tall willowy boy who weighs less then 130 lbs. He has a short rounded jawline with high cheekbones.With fiery hair that matches his cold brown eyes most wonder if he is even a friendly person. But his bright smiling teeth always changes there mind along with his dimples! Red also has small little freckles all over his face which you can only see if you examined his face closely. He may be willowy but he has broad shoulders and strong muscles to lash out anyone in his sight. This redhead stands tall at 5’10’.

Personality: Red is a nervous, finicky boy most of the time but sometimes he gets crazy spurts of confidence! The confidence does lead him to do things he regrets but after he does it he genuinely doesn’t care to relive it. Just because he gets nervous doesn’t mean others gets to take advantage of his personality he will defend himself in all means possible even if it means him fist fighting. He just wants to be happy and live a somewhat normal life while caring for others. Especially if his anger catches others off guard.

Crush: “I don’t know maybe some one will like me instead?” The ginger said nervously.

Alliance: Always welcome!
Reaped or volunteered: “I got reaped, but I suppose it’s for the best? I don’t know and I don’t like this. Who’s going to take care of the farm while my parents run the shop or my horse Molasses!!! I had a race this weekend against the boys! I mean I just worry you know but I will protect my district partner even if it means I give up my own life.” He said thoughtfully as his brows furrowed.
Parade outfit: Red was a new shade of embarrassed about a outfit. He was the tree to the apple next to him. He was in brown pants, brown shoes ,and a deep brown shirt with black swirls painted in. They even painted his face with black swirls along with his hands. His once gorgeous red hair was gelled a NEON GREEN. Just wait it got worse they clipped in all different colored apples before placing a birds nest on his head with a LIVE BIRD. If you wanted to see a grown boy cry that was the night.

Interview angle:“I’m horrible at public speaking so I stumbled over my words way too many times, luckily the host threw me a lifeline and played it off with a few settle jokes.” Pollard chirped sadly remembering the horrible interview being broadcast to all of Panem.

Alignment: Neutral Good
Weapon of choice: “I love spears and maces!” He said kindheartedly.
Fatal flaw: His kindness to others as well as his nerves.
Last edited by Runnersback on Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵24th Hunger Games

Postby Runnersback » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:21 am

Marie Lafarge
The Sugar Blossom

Full Name: “Marie Fortunée Lafarge,but just call me Marie it’s easier to pronounce.” She said with a timid smile.
Sexuality:“uhm straight.” She mumbled out trying to muffle her answer.
District: Three

Appearance: Her hair has been permanently kinked into curls due to her boyfriends request, the luscious locks used to be a pristine gold that flowed into the gentlest waves. Now it’s a coal black to bring out her soft emerald eyes that graces her cold porcelain face. She stands at 5’5 being the shortest out of her six brothers who are all younger then her by various years. Marie doesn’t mind though but she does worry about being too scrawny to actually fight in the games as she weighs 100 lbs!

Personality: Marie was once a bubbly and energetic girl till the Capitol had rained on her parade along with a few others. Now she is just shy and timid with the greatest fear of being jeered at every time she opens her lips to say something. Yet she remains loyal to her friends and boyfriend if you would call them that. This awkward little mechanical duckling is more then mechanics, she has a soul full of gold and a heart made of wishes. Once you get to know her and build up her confidence, you will see a new and beautiful side to her. Some even say that when you do she is one of the most loving human beings on the planet as she thinks everything and everyone on the planet is beautiful! Marie is a sucker for the sweeter things in life especially orange blossom sugar! She absolutely adores baking and is one of the biggest parts of her personality.

Crush:“Oh, Sorry! I’m happily taken by a guy back home! If it interests you his name is Jaxx Richards.” She said while her eyes watered up and her cute little button nose scrunched up.“You love him don’t you?” “Y-yeah something like that.” Marie said trying to maintain a positive expression.

Alliance: “Talking to new people? Oh no, I don’t want them to think Ill of me.” Marie eyes widened despite being accepting to allies.
Reaped or volunteered:“Uhm Volunteered! I guess I wanted to try something new!” She lied to the cameraman only partially honest with the statement. Volunteering was her only way to escape the district three hell she was in.
Parade outfit:TBD

Interview angle: It was crickets for the first bit but soon she got her game-plan down and out through her lips in the last two minutes with the announcer.

Alignment: Lawful Good
Weapon of choice:“A long sword will do just fine.” She said despite wanting to ask for a book of poisonous animals and plants instead of the sword.
Fatal flaw:“Worrying about others falsely accusing me.” She means well, she really does but it is a long story.
Last edited by Runnersback on Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵24th Hunger Games

Postby Runnersback » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:43 am

Bane Hartmen
The Arrogant Idiot

Full Name:“Bane Mahogany Hartmen,fools.” He said cockily while playing with matches before he started throwing them into a metal trash can.
Gender:“I am a attack hovercraft. No not really stupid. I’m a dude.” Bane said rubbing his temples.
Sexuality: “Uh Idk? I like fabrics and that’s it unless you earn my trust?” He said awkwardly.
District: Eight
Age:“TwEnTy OnE, not really dummy. I’m Eighteen.” Bane scoffed before secretly flipping off the annoying camera crew with his pinkies.

Appearance: A jutting jaw sharper then a blade from the career districts appears from a willowy tribute of the eighth district. He hails at 4’24’ with a personality that makes him seem a lot shorter then that, and weighs at 156 lbs. He has cold grey eyes and even darker freckles that seem just as murderous. Your lucky his soft white hair swoops in front of his eyes or else you would be dead with one stare from the tribute with chapped lips. Someone make this boy wear chapstick, please.

Personality:“I’m a perfect flamboyant, gentleman!” Uh he isn’t flamboyant or a gentleman. He is mean and ruthless and likes to destroy things for fun. Bane doesn’t have a heart, most say he is worse the Bane #1, but this one is more of a clown. He definitely has anger issues and needs a lot of stress relief courses to help him get it under wraps. Also he loves to mess with Jasper and destroy others quilts. Bane totally didn’t get any ideas from Darius Silk. Not this Bane,nope!

Crush:“...” Anyone? Anyone want this annoying pain in the butt?

Alliance:“Ugh I’m probably going to be stuck with whatever daft fool Jasper shoves me with.” The white hair boy snarled in annoyance before melting out of his chair.
Reaped or Volunteered:“Uh reaped like any other stupid broke district? What else would you expect.” Bane said with a angry sneer.
Parade Outfit: TBD

Interview Angle: He may or may not have found a box of glitter brought it on stage before he threw it in the air and screeched swears at the Capitol.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Weapon of Choice: Fabric scissors and sewing pins.
Fatal Flaw:“I get mad at the smallest things, like your moppy hair. Shave it off stupid.” Hartmen snapped while finding a pair of scissors laying about and smirking evilly as he opened and closed them.
Last edited by Runnersback on Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵25th 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜:𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚕

Postby Runnersback » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:00 am

Gaius Singleville
The Penguin

Full Name: “Gaius Flavius Singleville.” The blonde said proudly while his golden locks glistened in the brilliant light.
Gender: “Well I’m what the capitol calls a brute.” Gaius rumbled happily at his joke that he thought warranted at least a giggle. He’s all teenage boy there.
Sexuality: “I’m not really romantically inclined, so I suppose you can consider me asexual heteromantic.But I do enjoy hugs,cuddles, and platonic kisses.” He mumbled under his breath.
District: Two

Appearance: The epitome of a fallen greek god, the boy with the chiseled face and piercing steel painted eyes. Gaius is on the leaner side of the tribute that have left district two, but he makes up for it in agility and direct combat. He stands roughly around 6’3’ and weighs about 195. Singleville has beautiful reddish lips and creamy complexion. His hair is rumored to be the color of crushed crushed sandstone when it hits the light, but he likes to call it a blonde caramel color. Gaius also has scars lacing his legs from the time he was in the academy but mainly from his childhood accident dealing with fire.

Personality: Gaius is a quiet, steely boy who is naturally assumed to be a flirt when he is outgoing. But in reality he is moody half of the time and prefers his silence especially when he is offended. Yet when you somehow break the young ball and chain he will warm up to you, and deliver you his favorite rocks. He also finds himself enjoying odd relaxation methods like leaning backwards and balancing on his heels. Singleville, despite being social, he is socially awkward when pulled out of his comfort zones.Even though the highly respected house of Singleville has taught him to be graceful with his actions, to be purposeful and orderly, and to have manners.

Crush: n/-

Alliance: Career Pack
Reaped or volunteered: “I volunteered for my cousin, he’s a short kid and well he could use a few more years in the career academy before meeting the amazing Icarus.” Singleville replied with furrowed brows.
Parade outfit: tbd
Interview angle: “...” was literally all they got out of him, he was so disinterested with the interviews at that point he just wanted to be in his warm room where the tributes were kept while grumpily joking around with the other careers, at least he made a spectacular entrance from the parade.

Alignment: Career Version of Lawful Evil (Secretly he’s lawful good.)
Weapon of choice: Kukri and Spear.
Fatal flaw:having the personality of a grumpy penguin.
Last edited by Runnersback on Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:➵25th 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜:𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚕

Postby Runnersback » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:08 am

Heidi Oxford-Cambridge
The Manufacturers’ Mutt

Full Name: “Heidi Morticia Oxford-Cambridge at your service,useless Plebeian.” She sneered while crossing her legs properly.
Gender: “HOW DArE YOu,GEt On YOuR KNEEs AnD BEG FoR ForGiveNess!”The human pterodactyl shrieked at the offense.But she is all Female.
Sexuality: “My mom and dad worked for the Capitol, so I don’t have to answer that!” She shrieked once again this time making a mic reduce itself to a horrible noise that made everyone in the room clap their hands over their ears. Yet, her parents still call her their little songbird,just wait till she sings.
District: “I’m all Capitol you peasants!!! I only got stuck in this electro dump because of you stupid hooligans!!!” Oxford-Cambridge yelled with her god complex thriving, her parents were the ones with Capitol blood not her and when they couldn’t move back the family found themselves trapped in district five.
Age: “When I get old, I’m not going to sit around and knit! I’m going to be clicking my healing device to see how many hot peacekeepers show up!” The sixteen year old girl responded giddily.

Appearance: Heidi is a petite, slender young girl with all the strength in her calves, despite the slender nature of her body she doesn’t know what it’s like to truly miss a meal or feel pain others have felt in the districts. She has coal black eyes and a even darker heart to match. This girl with violet hair fading to a milky creme hails at 5’4”.Heidi is essentially a little China doll and demands the Capitol to recognize her as the fine China she is.

Personality: “I’M SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO CHANGE MY ALREADY EXISTING PERSONALITY!!” Heidi is a spoiled little brat that nobody likes. She thinks she’s hot and the everyone wants her but she is simply entitled and pretentious all at the same time. There is no good the comes from her except for her intelligence, if she ever had half of a brain to use it. If Obnoxious had a child with monstrosity as well as raging hormones, this coddled sixteen year old is it.

Crush: "IT’S MY SWEET SIXTEEN AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN KISSED. HOW DARE YOU NOT KISS ME YOU PEASANTS." She shrieked irritably.

Alliance: “I won’t lead anybody into harm, oh whatever! Just follow me and I can win this thing!” She said as she puffed up her shoulders heroically.
Reaped or volunteered: “I volunteered to get a few steps closer to my true home in the Capitol, I don’t even care about being a partial mentor! I just want to go home! She scoffed.Lies, utter lies.The mayor’s daughter made sure she was reaped that day by whispering horrible lies about Heidi. And as she dragged to that podium by peacekeepers she was humiliated so she made it thirty times worst by screaming atrocities against the district and saying that she volunteered and indeed was not reaped.
Parade outfit: TBD
Interview angle: “I was a real trendsetter!” Oxford-Cambridge boasted as she flicked her hair over her freckle coated shoulders

Alignment: all the alignments
Weapon of choice: Three Pronged Kakute rings but she demands to have ten, one for each dainty little finger!
Fatal flaw: “I have a disease called awesome, You wouldn’t understand because you don’t have it.” Heidi scoffed.Let’s start with her god complex then her absolute horrible sense of entitlement, oh and we can’t forget how annoying she is can we?
Last edited by Runnersback on Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵25th 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜:𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚕

Postby Runnersback » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:28 am

Unus Aveum
The Mountain Lion

Full Name: “I’m Unus Aveum but my friends sometimes like to call me Unni! But if you know what’s good for you,you’ll call me Unus.” She said giving a rather murderous look before chuckling and pulling you into a tight hug.
Gender: “I’m a female but sometimes people get me and my twin brother confused.” Unnus said with a sigh as much as she loved her brother she detested the fact they were fraternal twins.
Sexuality: “Well I don’t know I never really thought about it, I’ve always been focused on working with transportation vehicles or school and now these games!” She said taking a moment to be honest.
District: The transportation district
Age: “17 years, 32 minutes, and 00 seconds!” Unus said with a fiery intensity in her eyes.

Appearance: Imperfection is beauty.” Unus stands at 5’8”, tall and toned in her arms but swift in her legs. She has long beautiful locks of raven black hair and honey amber skin. Aveum has warm green eyes and wears the kindest smile when she isn’t trying to be annoying. But there is something wonderfully off about this teenager,she has Vitiligo and all over her body she has soft white patches of skin that sometimes looks like land masses if you looked hard enough! Her Vitiligo is most evident around her lips, her cutting jaws, and her eyes, giving her the caricatures of a mountain lion all most!

Personality: Unus is the adventurous and advantageous twin, and man does she pride herself on all the things she has explored in her home! That’s why she sees the games not as horrible sport to keep districts in line but as a entirely new entity she gets to explore. Loud and Sassy, Aveum make sure no one gets the best of her or others, even if it belittles her. Her body confidence and self love will always reign supreme! Although she is a competitive high achiever that’s mildly passive aggressive, she has the best street smarts from working with her family members in a local garage they own and knows whether or not she’s getting fooled. Even though most assume that she’s one of the cattiest tributes, she’s always down to lend a ear and is quite friendly.

Crush: “You have to do something extravagant and dangerous to win my heart!” Unus said with a chuckle.

Alliance: As long as you don’t contaminant the water supply and your fun to be around, I’m down to be allies!” Unus winked.
Reaped or volunteered: “Surprisingly reaped! Everyone thinks I volunteered but either way I was proud when I crossed that stage.” She said with a big smile.
Parade outfit:
Interview angle: “It was fun, I had the crowds rolling with laughter and sucking them into my life back in six.” Unus said but she did notice most staring she just hoped it was from how amazing she looked!

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Weapon of choice: “Three options a Kopis sword, a Khopesh, or a Javelin.” Aveum said as she crossed her legs and leaned back comfortably in her chair.
Fatal flaw: “I can be quite overwhelming at times and competitive.” She said with gritted teeth.
Last edited by Runnersback on Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵The Aveum Family

Postby Runnersback » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:22 pm

Annus Aveum
The Mountain Lion’s Twin

Full Name: “I’m Annus Maxwell Aveum or what other’s like to say the distinguished gentleman in the chaotic duo.” He said cheerfully pushing up his round glasses that looked like they belonged to an older businessman.
Gender: “All boy from head to toe! People somehow always mistaked me for my sister but who cares about that! Mistakes happen.” Annus said shrugging off the interview like questions.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Role: “I’m the new head of the Aveum house, when we were little our parents had passed on, but after Unus was reaped some jerk burned down the family garage. Luckily my uncle and aunt was spared and I could take them in. I work binding transportation repair manuals for the engineers after school so I can take care of them and well my fiancée. Aveum stated dropping a emotional bomb in a monotones voice as he pulled his glasses off and wiped away any smudges.
District: Six
Age: “I know my sister did that weird count thing for her interview, but why would I want to copy a twin who was born four minutes before me. We’re both 17, that is all you need to know. Good day. Annus replied insulted by the questions of his age. The poor boy isn’t even out of school yet and the possibility of being reaped for the next games like his twin was imminent.

Appearance: “I’m the manual loving type...” Annus reigns tall at 6’0’ and with a quite lithe build. But don’t underestimate his lanky nature, he is actually quite swift and can outrun practically anything if he felt like it. Aveum doesn’t know how he looks like his sister but it must be his long raven black hair and olive toned skin. From the back and far away he understood how they got confused, so that’s why he started trimming a inch of his hair every time they got them mixed up. Unlike his sister he is the one with the clear skin, but he admires her for not being down about her skin condition. Aveum has cold murky eyes, that is covered by glasses that only hinders his vision. But he does have a coy smile.

Personality: Annus is the book smart and more realistic twin, he knows that there is two things guaranteed in life and that’s being reaped and death. He knows that where there is desire, there is flames. And when there is flames, someone is bound to get burned. But that doesn’t stop him from getting up and trying or reading a thousand different books hungry for knowledge to make him more confident. Annus will absolutely rationalized anything even his emotions in a millisecond, but deep down there is this lovable teddy bear just waiting to be unlocked from the cage it was recently placed in.

Partner: “Cecilia Grambs, it’s quite a long story and I have to go soon but she is in fact my... Well we’re not exactly engaged because we don’t know how exactly those legalities work but I was blessed by her father and asked for her hand in marriage with a washer. It’s a temporary ring till I can scrape something up real nice for her, but we both mutually agreed on becoming fiancé and fiancée.” Aveum said as a faint red blush crawled up from his neck to his defined cheekbones.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Weapon of choice: “Stapler, I don’t know. I don’t think I’ll ever need to defend myself alright?”
Fatal flaw: Annus fatal flaw is not believing that he is stronger than what he really is, he plays the weak nerdy card way too much. When in fact he is quite the eloquent speaker and a strong willed young man.

•Annus’ Relationships•
☒ - negative || ☐ - neutral || ✓ - positive || ♥ - lover || ♡ - crush || ♢ - friend || ♛ - best friend || ☭- enemy

〖D6 ✓♛〗 Unus: He admires her strength of going into the games and simply hopes she can make it out of alive.

〖D6 ✓♥〗 Cecilia: Annus can’t wait till the day they can marry, he has spent many nights dreaming of the family that they could make together.
Last edited by Runnersback on Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵The Spouses of District 2

Postby Runnersback » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:32 am

Maeve Sorin
The Wife of Marcus

Full name: “Maeve the warrior Queen, now shut up and drop to your knees rookie.” Her real married name is Maeve Sorin, but she refuses to let anyone call her Mrs.Sorin. She doesn’t hate the last name in fact she adores it and is quite grateful to have a new one compared to her atrocious old one but she is on a strict first name only basis.
Gender: “Did you not connect the dots with my introduction? Female.”
District Two
Role: “Foot soldier, K-9 Handler, Peacekeeper. Whatever you want to label me, this is what I’ve been serving for ten years and I am proud to have ten to go.” Like Maeve said she is proud to be a peacekeeper who gets to train and handle dogs, after she graduated she immediately enlisted where she was deployed to district four. Maeve loved training there as a foot soldier with the bountiful beaches and plentiful docks, and there barracks don’t even get her started at how amazing they were. But throughout her five year stay she was promoted through and through the ranks, yet when it was time to choose where she could get deployed she decided to go back to where her heart laid and that was district two.
Age: “For that you can drop and give me 50.” Maeve is twenty nine.

Appearance: “Years of work has made me this way sweetheart.” Maeve is honestly one of a kind, her hair is the color of yellowish brown sandstone and flows down to her hips. Not like that matters since she never takes it out of a tight bun unless she is home alone with her husband. Her eyes a cold and piercing agate blue that holds a speckle of love and mischief with lips sharp with sarcasm. Maeve’s skin is pale unless for when it turns summer it freckles than tans, perfect for working in brutal sun and exposing many bite marks and battle scars from fights she has been in. She hail’s at 6’0’ and avoids wearing heels at all costs since her flat tactical boots already hurts her feet enough.

Personality: Maeve is a passionate and compassionate woman of a few words unless it’s barking commands. It takes a while for her to get into her comfort zone but when she is, she adores talking and joking around. She can be a tad ardent and over zealous, but in reality that simply just makes Maeve, Maeve. She isn’t afraid of getting back up and trying again if something goes wrong the first time but as a mini and secret perfectionist it shouldn’t. Maeve is quite wise as well as practical, and is highly tolerant of others. To be honest she is quite confident in her abilities especially when it comes to communicating with only a few glances with Marcus. But overall she is lovable, huggable, and an absolute warrior Queen of a woman.

Partner: “My hubby Marcus, it was love at first fight...” It had all started one sultry night in the heart of district two, where two unsuspecting future lovers paths would collide. Maeve and her regiment had orders to dawn their ceremonial peacekeeping uniforms before marching in regal unison down the streets and straight into the academy moments away from reopening. The warriors in white uniforms, cloaks, boots, berets, gold ceremonial swords, and the sash hewn with the infamous colors correlated with Panem and District Two had silently taking there assigned posts. And lucky for Maeve she was the one closest to all the babbling and bubbling festivities. With her hands clasped firmly in front of her and her lips in a emotionless line, a certain honoree being appointed headmaster had caught her eye halfway through the night. In reality she had kept a very close eye on him not due to her personal feelings but due to some rumors being spread about that some of the students weren’t happy having a new headmaster.

And the rumors proved true as a delinquent tried picking a fight with Marcus.Maeve had noticed Marcus’ hesitation so she took it upon herself as she walked over to the student, she asked them three times to take a breath and to calmly cease and desist yet it was no use. So the peacekeeper with yellowy sandstone hair knocked the delinquent with one swift punch to the gut, Maeve turned to Marcus and gave him a small smile before walking away in silence as two other peacekeepers dragged the student off the premises. And that was what led to her being relived from her duty for the night as half of the men in the room started pestering her higher up so they could dance. None of the men she had danced with could catch up with her as her long hair had gotten into their eyes or way in general, they were good fighters but they bored as well as bummed her out by using fists. “One last dance. This time, our swords will take part.” A voice had said from behind and offered their hand, inviting her to the dance floor that is about to turn into a battlefield once again. Maeve wanted to say no and turn the courting voice away but when she turned around her eyes had widened, she gently took up his hand matching his stride. As they bowed to each other, they unleashed their blades upon one another in a graceful manner. Maeve had lost just by a sliver, but she had made up for it with her gumption even by the look on Marcus’ face had proved it. Their eyes greedily locked into each other’s silently forgetting the life of Panem was watching them they agreed to court each other.

A year and a half later, the two met each other at a small forested outlook that showed the hidden jewels of two holding small boxes. It wasn’t till they both dropped to one knee they realized what was happening, but Maeve couldn’t help herself so she tackled Marcus down to the ground and slid the marble ring she had worked hard onto his finger. To be fair it wasn’t all that long till a few more fights and thee ultimate wedding fight took place, that the dynamic M & M was finally married off to each other. They even managed to make a sweet secretary pass out but that didn’t matter, all that mattered was that Maeve and Marcus were finally together for forever...

Pets: Reaper a blue ticked panem pitt bull terrier that she and Marcus found on the streets wrapped in a warm blanket, which lovingly became their home baby. Old Blue a tan sabled german shepherd with striking blue eyes who Maeve is a handler for, she often gets to take Old Blue home with her. And last but not least Lamina, the mitted cream tabby that wandered in through a window one day and simply never left.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Weapon of choice: “Others would probably want me to say baton, but actually I enjoy bostaffs and swords. Nothing is more thrilling than charging toward your enemy with a glistening engraved blade of cold steel.” She said with a playful wink.
Fatal flaw: Surprisingly her height, granted it is quite a natural height for anyone from district two but in reality anyone with a good enough aim and tried hard enough could fell her.

•Maeve’s Relationships•
☒ - negative || ☐ - neutral || ✓ - positive || ♥ - lover || ♡ - crush || ♢ - friend || ♛ - best friend || ☭- enemy
Last edited by Runnersback on Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:41 am, edited 8 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵The Spouses of District 2

Postby Runnersback » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:25 am

Amaryllis Kelda
The Bride of Sejanus

Full name: “Amaryllis Kelda but that is Mrs.Kelda to you, sunny!” She said with a bit of a playful attitude.
District “Two, the district of Masonry.” Amaryllis said while brushing dust off of her small leather sidebag she was packing to go to work with.
Role:“I’m an nurse,that’s why I was packing that bag. I work the hospital three days a week and then the other two is me visiting patients who don’t have the strength to come visit.I’m quite fortunate to have the weekends off.” She stated and patted her bag filled with medicines,herbs, and bandages before picking it up and placing the strap across her shoulders.
Age: “I’m thirty and I can hardly believe it!” A sheepish smile and blush adorned Amaryllis’ face.

Appearance: “I’m a great big ball of fire...” Amaryllis in reality isn’t that big, she’s a small lethal little firecracker whose personality fills up the room and while it’s at it, it makes up for the rest of her 5’4’ height. Her skin is pale except for the small tawny birthmark that runs down her neck to her shoulder blade. In the spring she lightly freckles, before summer hits she is covered with the so called “Angel kisses”. Amaryllis has wild verdant eyes and flaming red hair that depending on the humidity will stay perfectly wavy or spike up with frizz. Despite her “scrawny” size, she makes up for it with her critical thinking skills and swift hands that can bandage a wounded soul in seconds.

Personality: Amar, has quite the explosive personality and can frankly vary at any given situation and depending on how much stress is pent up in her system. Granted she is a loving and motherly figure, but her sense of justice and the fact there is so much more to life than death and being civil servants to the Capitol outranks it all even though she does let Seajanus do all the talking. In reality, she would help out but she fumbles with her words too much and well big crowds make her quite nervous compared to the sentiments of one on one conversations. But once she gets her fingers grasped on something or some notion, she becomes quite passionate.

Partner: “Sejanus, yes Plinth, but he got my last name so take that suckers.” Amaryllis had known Sejanus quite some time, they had met over her failed attempt of the ropes course where their classmates had taken the opportunity to point out she had fallen halfway through. But she managed to brush it off till she felt gentle fingers on her shoulder that she wanted to punch out, yet something in her gut told her no as they introduced themselves and aided her up. Amaryllis was grateful for the new friend it made training more bearable before the oncoming days of the reaping. It wasn’t long till Amaryllis realized that any of this, being a career, being a human sacrifice wasn’t her. She wanted to help in a better way, but she didn’t know how nor did she want to become another faceless peacekeeper lost in the crowds. So she embarrassedly dropped out with a flurry of fumbled words to the headmaster but what she didn’t know was that Seajanus had done the same the hour before.

As days gone on and well so had Amaryllis’ social life since her parents grounded her, she decided to do some soul searching along with the help of Sejanus visiting her in the small garden. It was a secret at first but she agreed that she would enjoy him on his endeavors of helping others and decided to train to become a nurse. And soon enough after months along with years of hard work and her nearly falling off the grid, she finally made it. But what she didn’t know was that Sejanus had gotten a job as a paramedic at the one and only massive hospital in two. It was nice seeing an old friend again but as they began talking, Amaryllis fumbled and asked more like blurted out that they should go out. And lucky for her part, Sejanus agreed. So she decided what’s not better than to go to a sweet shop and surprise him with a massive bouquet of chocolate dipped strawberries and a wonderful stroll to the pebbly beach.

The date proved successful and two decided to make it a small dating war with each other, with dates that proved more and more successful each time. Till one day Sejanus dropped to one knee and proposed, Amaryllis couldn’t say no and she didn’t. It wasn’t long till they were fighting each other and happily married with her hijacking their sweet child Jessamine from the orphanage.

Alignment: Chaotic “Evil”
Weapon of choice: “My hands, the only weapon that I’ll use and only for good.” She said freezing up at the question like a memory she was trying to forget had surged through her.
Fatal flaw:“My passive nature and opposing views from the district as well as capitol,personally I don’t believe their bad but others view them as flawed. But someday some place they’ll realize why me and my husband have them.” Mrs.Kelda said trying to smile, it stung a little the looks she got or whispers she overheard when buying things at the local markets but all she needed in her life was Sejanus, Little Jessamine, Ma Plinth, and her friend Maeve.

•Amaryllis’ Relationships•
Last edited by Runnersback on Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:42 am, edited 7 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵26th Hunger Games

Postby Runnersback » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:25 am

Charles “Jaxx” Richards
The Compulsive Cyberpunk

Full Name:“Jaxx Richards.” As a worker began to ask for his real name they were soon berated with a onslaught of lies and insults. It’s safe to assume Charles hates the name Charles.
Gender: “What’s wrong with you!?! Do you not see my big manly muscles!!! I’m obvious a male or why else would every girl in district three want to kiss me.” Jaxx scoffed with obvious offense.
Sexuality: “Mariesexual!” Jaxx only dates ladies and well only one lady which is his sweet naive Marie.
District: “0011.” He said in binary code, who knew 0011 equals three!
Age: Jaxx had just turned 18 the day he was reaped, he was always jealous that Marie was older than him.

Appearance: Jaxx has platinum blonde hair neatly cropped back and clean cut which sometimes gets him mistaken for a wannabe peacekeeper, yet it is very soft and fluffy. He is quite proud of the long linear hypertrophic scar that runs from his right eyebrow through his eye and down to his cheek. Jaxx has eyes the color of cobalt, a very ugly shade of cobalt that always has a twinkling of menace in them twenty four seven. His skin is a cold mixture of pale and a soft tan due to the fact he refuses the idea of even letting the sun touch his skin. But Jaxx is roughly built and stands at 6’2”.

Personality: “You know I am quite the bad boy in District Three, that’s why all the girls want me.” If anything Jaxx is the most manipulative, toxic human being in all of district three. He is a complete piece of crap,trash, and relatively should be fed to the sharks. His possessive sexist nature really takes a hold of him at times and there’s no telling what insults he will shout. The only good thing about him is that he is “smart” and showers.

Crush: “I wouldn’t be opposed to having a little harmless fling while in the games. What’s Marie really going to do about it?” Jaxx said with a cocky looking smirk wired all over his face.

Alliance: “I work better alone.” He works better with other idiots like him.
Reaped or volunteered: Reaped for all the right reasons. Most would say it’s just Marie’s revenge but this jerk deserved it. Hopefully the gamemakers and the Capitol can teach him a lesson.
Parade outfit:

Interview angle: “You know I would make a great swimsuit model for District 3.” Jaxx spent the entire night talking about how hot he is, how he and other men should be allowed to travel around districts while the girls stayed in the districts, and as usual belittling his “girlfriend”.

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Weapon of choice: A sword so he can live up to Quill’s standards.
Fatal flaw: “I’m super tall and can’t code at all,and why should there be girl coders? Like Marie should have never been on my level of coding with her “Oh,I’m so fast....Jaxx look at me, look at this.” Girls are physically the slowest creatures in Panem and I’m waiting for someone to prove me wrong.” He said. Jaxx can be exploited on sexist ideals ,his possessive nature,his disloyalty, as well as his pathological lying. Boy it’s like playing capture the red flag with him!
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me