.dangerous. Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Billie's Character Storage

Postby .dangerous. » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:17 am

mᎥᏞᏞᎥᎬ fᎪᏒᎬᏁ
Name: Millie Faren
Nickname: Mil
Gang: F.A.
Sexuality: Heteroflexible
Ethnicity: Half Native American
and her father is part of the
Mescalero Apache tribe.
Birthday: July 1st
Zodiac: Cancer
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Build: Millie has a mix of an
athletic build and an hourglass
shape.
Weight: 120 pounds
Height:5'4
Hair: Light brown with
streaks of blonde and is also
shoulder length
Eyes: Brown around her
pupil, green in the middle, and blue
around the edge
Skintone: Tanned
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Style: Millie tends to wear ripped jeans with some sort of crop top. Sometimes though she will decide to wear a hoodie instead, but she almost always wears her favorite heeled boots.
Personality: Millie is a caring and gentle girl despite being in a gang, but don't let that fool you. She can be extremely rude and knows how to fight if necessary, she just prefers not to. She always is nice to everyone though, but she is notorious for being extremely stubborn.
Bio: Millie didn't have the best childhood. As a kid, she hung around the 'bad kids', the ones who didn't do their work, the one who were in gangs, and the ones who were just all around rude. It never really rubbed off on her, but that is where she got her rudeness from. Her mom and dad weren't together but they lived in the same house for Millie and her 2 siblings. Millie had absolutely no interest in joining a gang until her older brother joined one, and so she joined one too.
Family: Heather Faren (Mother), Rick Cain (Father), Louis Cain (Older brother, 20), Trent Faren (Younger brother, 13)
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .dangerous. » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:36 am

ᴍᴀxɪɴᴇ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙs Image
Name: Maxine Jacobs
Nickname: Max (If you call her
anything else she will hurt you)
Sexuality: Heteroflexible
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Birthday: April 2nd
Zodiac: Aries
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Build: Hourglass
Weight: 122 pounds
Height: 5'5
Hair: Wavy dark brown
no specific style, it just depends
on the outfit, she is wearing
Eyes: Greenish-gray, but they can
change to look green, or gray.
Skintone: Fair
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Style: Max prefers darker colors, but not necessarily black. She will also wear dark blues, greens, and occasionally she will wear gray. She always wears ripped jeans (Black or gray, but sometimes she will wear blue), and some sort of sneakers. You will never catch her in a pair of high heels.
Personality: Max has an extremely hard exterior. She comes off as rude, angry, and disrespectful, but its just a front. Max is only this way because of everything terrible that's happened in her life. She doesn't date much, even though people will try, only because she is afraid of being hurt worse than she already is. Max only ever really opens up to her twin, whom she is really close with.
Bio: Maxine wasn't always a cold, angry girl. But when she was 8, her parents were brutally murdered in front of her and her twin brother. Because of this, she was forced to live with one of her distant relatives. This distant relative verbally abused her and her twin, and eventually put them in a foster home. They lived in the foster home for 5 years, and by this time, she had developed her hard exterior and cold personality. If her history or anything close to it is ever brought up, she will try to avoid it at all costs no matter what.
Family: Rachel Jacobs (Mother, deceased), Clayton Jacobs (Father, deceased), Liam Jacobs (Twin)
Last edited by .dangerous. on Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .dangerous. » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:38 pm

͏l͏i͏a͏m ͏j͏a͏c͏o͏b͏s
Name: Liam Jacobs
Nickname: Lee (he usually only lets
his twin call him that)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Birthday: April 2nd
Zodiac: Aries
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Build: Athletic/Muscular
Weight: 125 pounds
Height: 5'9
Hair: Dark brown, not
styled, usually a little messy
Eyes: A darker gray than
his twins but still gray
Skintone: Fair
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Style: Liam's style usually depends on his mood. If he is sad or angry, he will wear some sort of hood or hat on his head because he feels like it shields him from the outside world. If he's happy, he will probably be matching his shirt and shoes. Usually some sort of t-shirt with jeans, but that can change depending on the weather.
Personality: Liam is definitely the more open twin. Sometimes he lets people in too easily, and that is one of his flaws. Liam is also rather insecure but has only ever told his twin that, and you'd have to really earn his trust in order for him to admit that to you. However, Liam is always nice to everyone, and he prefers to focus on others and their problems rather than him and his problems.
Bio: When he was 8, his parents were brutally murdered in front of him and his twin sister. Because of this, he was forced to live with one of his distant relatives. This distant relative verbally abused him and his twin, and eventually put them in a foster home. They lived in the foster home for 5 years, and by this time, he had decided to keep doing right, even though to universe had done him so wrong. Liam doesn't open up about his history unless asked, and even then it is a sore subject so he will hesitate.
Family: Rachel Jacobs (Mother, deceased), Clayton Jacobs (Father, deceased), Maxine Jacobs (Twin)
.dangerous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me