Fairly•løcal’s Character storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Fairly•løcal’s Character storage

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:17 pm

https://pin.it/x2t22m7ijeks3l
Rosemary Lance
December 15
Sagittarius
History: raised by a single mom life was pretty dark and dreary for her. She grew to hate men and when her mom got remarried life was even darker. Her mom tried to convince her that everything was alright and everything was but she hated her step-dad. Nothing was wrong with him but she couldn’t deal with it. She grew depressed and had a history of self-hate. She has major trust issues and lack of love.
Personality+: sweet, kind, helpful, smart, powerful
Personality-: easily angered, short tempered, edgy, dark, hurt, very broken, doesn’t have much love left.
Likes: Sleeping, darkness, black, fire, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, skulls, snakes
Dislikes: men, bullies, chicken, soup, flowers, most alive people.
Last edited by cronchbottle on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:30 pm

https://pin.it/7ffud4ovlbqitp
Axelyn Jeffers
Scorpio
Demon
Axelyn is a very dark, edgy, evil, and wicked demon. She was breeded specially to be very strong and full of hate. Her powers are very special and hard to defeat. She has a strong hatred towards humans, but an even stronger one towards angels. When she was about five the master injected her with a serum that made her able to hide her demon side easily. She was trained in hand to hand combat since she was five and has become excellent. This is her very first mission so there’s a lot of pressure for her to preform well.
She has one glitch however. Legend has it and she hates herself for it, that if one angel falls in love with her and is strong enough to change her she will be useless and will be bound to the angel forever. She vowed for that never to happen but deep inside her she kinda wants to find love.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:40 am

https://pin.it/uqvwkjthjkxfbx
Amelia lux
Angel
18 in human years
130 in angel years
Amelia is the embodiment of fun. It’s like you’ve taken every good thing and put it into her. She isn’t innocent however and has been through hard things in the past. But thankfully she put that behind her and became a very valuable angel. She tends to get hurt easily but sometimes she doesn’t even notice it. She really needs someone to protect her but so far everyone just ends up hurting her.
Dislikes: rude people, haters, bullies
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:45 am

https://pin.it/pouxd2do2svbl4
Evie Silt
Elf
Female
Bi
Virgo
5 ft 5
125 lbs
Personality- analytical, very loyal, smart, high standards, doesn’t easily trust, brutality honest, can be a bit wild at times, loves music, peaceful unless alarmed or if she feels like you have bad intentions.
History- Evie was born to her parents Lilly and Frankie, they were living in a middle class house in their village before a dragon attacked. Evie and her brother Vicktor made it out alive along with fifteen other elves. The now orphans ran and seekers shelter in the place where all different types of mythical/supernatural creatures lived. Her brother, who was three years older, took care of her until she got enough money to sustain herself on her own.
Likes- trees, archery, hunting, tea, warmth, friends, and safety
Dislikes- her brother, dragons, coldness, guns
Last edited by cronchbottle on Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:40 pm

https://pin.it/hw3ti57oqmnjty
earth queen/warrior
skylar Asha
virgo
female
heterosexual
adopted by Synthia Asha
skylar was found crawling around in a flower patch when she was less than six months old. synthia a kind hearted older woman took her under her care. skylar knew that she was adopted but she had no idea she was someone special.
skylar seems quite plain and boring to be the queen of the earth section. but she had a bright personality despite the gray hair and dark clothes. she loves animals more than she does humans but she still is sweet to everyone she meets. she’s very bright and knows what she’s talking about. she knows how to have a lot of fun and makes everyone she meets very happy.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:50 pm

https://pin.it/tgbp4ry75fe2sr
frankie skies
villain
scorpio
male
bisexual
frankie is a dark and spooky guy. he’s strong and stubborn and willing to do whatever it takes to get what he wants. he’s not mean he’s just rude and abrasive. he’s very smart and a wiz at building machines to help him take over the city. little did he know the love of his life is a hero.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:58 am

https://pin.it/233yuz7qydmdyx
bermuda fox/muda/beri
January 25
Aquarius
single
favorite song: ocean eyes by billie eilish
powers: she can conjure water and use it to do whatever she needs. she also carries around a golden trident and can teleport herself and others. her eyes turn a brilliant blue when she hayes her powers and her hair flows around majesticly
history: bermuda has never met her parents, like most of the avengers she had a tragic backstory. she was left by the sea and then raised by merman and mermaids. that’s where she got her powers from. and then the trash in the water did away with all her mermaid friends and she was left to fend for her own on the land. she was 17 when she found a home at the avengers and helped them as much as she could. she befriended all of them easily and was found as a valued member of the avengers.
personality: beri is an opinionated girl. she also has a very quirky and magnetic personality, when she’s not fighting over if she’s right or not she’s very fun to be around. she cares for the people who treat her right, but she’s very cautious so it’s hard to get there with her. while in battle she is a total machine, feelings are shut off and she fights until she absolutely can’t. she’s very faithful and will never give the people who she’s loyal to a reason not to trust her.
hates: evil, thanos, unloyal people, bullies.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:31 am

https://pin.it/7uof4yt7z6nenq
ashlyn rose
Female
Bi
Virgo
5 ft 5
125 lbs
powers- ashlyn can control rocks and things in the earth. she can use her mind to lift heavy things and toss them at her opponent. when she does this her eyes flame and smoke green
Personality- analytical, very loyal, smart, high standards, doesn’t easily trust, brutality honest, can be a bit wild at times, loves music, peaceful unless alarmed or if she feels like you have bad intentions.
hates: evil, thanos, unloyal people, bullies.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:27 pm

ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔞 𝔐𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔩𝔶𝔫 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔄𝔯𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔞

Gender; Female
Age; 19
Birthday; April 26
Zodiac; Taurus
Height; 5' 7
Sexuality; Homosexual
Remarkable Features; Piercing green eyes, moon shaped scar on her left temple, magical power that allows the Erebos Sapphire to power the magic in her country.
Likes; Long walks in the forest or on the beach, tea, crystals, fancy dresses, balls, books, and animals.
Dislikes; People with no manners, bitter coffee, loud noises, unrest, or people being angry with her.
Personality; Rosalina is more humble than the rest of her family, who is jealous of her special gift. She often uses it to boost crop production, and just to help out her people in general. She tries her best to balance our her unjust father, who doesn't see that what he's doing is wrong. She is in line to take the throne once he passes, and plans on making a country that is much more at peace with its neighbors. She tends to try and see the best in every situation, and gives wonderful advice to those who ask her for it. She is quite smart as she spends much of her free time in the library or exploring the outdoors. She tries to visit with the castle guards as much as she can, hoping to make their day a little less boring. Her main goal in life, besides her plan for her country, is to tame a dragon one day.
History; Rosalina comes from a long line of royalty who took over after the Elvish war. She is one of the selected to power the magic in the country, and being taken away from her country could cause devastating mistakes. If the Jewel and her are taken by the wrong people, it could cause an even more disaster for not just her country, but the world. She is well protected to ensure her safety.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:03 am

❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒༻❂༺༒
╔═════════════╗

𝓒𝓵𝓮𝓸 𝓞’𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝔂
Age;21
Zodiac sign;Scorpio
Height; 6'
Occupation; Pirate Captain
Ship name; Terror of the Sea

╚═════════════╝

Background;Cleo came from a long line of pirate captains so therefore once she was if age she inherited her own ship and crew. She became one of the most successful and most well known pirate that sailed the seas. Her favorite way to get money was told hold princes and princesses alike for ransom. However, a little exploring and digging up buried treasure were also one of her specialties. Rumor has it that she has the legendary compass that points to buried treasure in her possession. She has many tattoos across her body, each telling a story about one of her travels. She is also well known for her skull shaped scar on her neck, however no one truly knows where she got it from, except her.
History;Cleo is very ambitious and loves a good adventure. She will always seem to end up in a deathly predicament, but manages to save herself at the very last minute. She never loses a battle with other pirates, or a kings navy despite only having two ships to her name. She is very witty and logical, which aids her greatly in her battles and schemes. Her favorite thing is to sit back at the end of a long battle and drink her rum with her companions.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me