Timoria’s Rp Characters

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Wild Card Variants

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:21 pm

Timoria wrote:Image
Wild Card
600 (Young Juvenile)
Male
A crazy and unpredictable ball of energy. Wild Card is always looking for fun and loves to play games. He is very childish and never seems quite right in the head. Due to his unpredictable personality and the fact that chaos follows him wherever he goes others tend to avoid him. Because of this, whenever he is bored he wanders into the territories of others and causes mischief.
The Unmarked Terrains
None
Chaos Dragon
Creates floating white stars that can protect him. Can bend light to make illusions and scare/trick others.
[removed](Ignore the twin bunny things on his head. Credit to: skelefrog on Tumblr)
Sunny Days, Fun, Riddles, Meeting New Creatures
Water, Boring Days, "Mean" Creatures
Flowers, Fire, Getting Lost
None ATM
Wild Card technically doesn't have one.
Probably a big mistake by Mother Nature, Wild Card apparently was created by mashing together the feelings of countless creatures and stuffing them inside a puppet. Wild Card then went on as if he were a normal creature. He was of course bullied and looked down on by anyone he met for being very different. Not to mention that he seemed to have scared away anyone who didn't already find him weird. Eventually he was known by many as just some crazy and dangerous creature who lived in the deserts of the Unmarked Terrains. He lives there only because water burns only his left side and in the presence of flowers his mouth closes and he is unable to move. He has no idea why.

(I can make another character if you think he's a bit too over-the-top for what you were looking for.)

Timoria wrote:[ehem the Elsword pic with the fox. You’ll figure it out]
by 吉兆の赤霊 on pixiv. Please go look and support.
Username- LittleTempest
Name- Lenny
Gender- Male
Personality- Cheerful, Playful, Optimistic, Polite
Species- Kitsune
Powers (3 Max)- Can change into any living being he is looking at. However, somewhere on his body when disguised will be the kanji for illusion (錯覚) in red.
Appearance- Talking about the fox behind the human (elsword)
Crush-None atm
Mate-None atm
Likes- Fun, Making others smile, Running
Dislikes- Getting dirty,
Kingdom Role- Guard
Anything Else- Tell me if this image doesn't work

[jester dragon, puzzle and dragon]

Username- Little Tempest
Name- Wild Card
Gender-??? (Referred to as male but his real gender, if he even has one, is an unknown.)
Personality- Crazy, Chaotic, Unpredictable, Childish (basically whatever first impression you get from seeing him is probably part of his personality.)
Species- Chaos Dragon
Powers (3 Max)- Once per day he can create a gift box and one inanimate object will come out based on who the gift is for and how Wild Card feels towards the gift-receiver. He can also create portals. Pretty agile.
Appearance- Uhhh, ignore the twin bunny-things on top of it. Just talking about the big one in the middle.
Crush- None
Mate- None
Likes- Sunny Days, Giving Gifts, Ice Cream, Making Chaos
Dislikes- Boring People, Rainy Days, "Mean" People, Flowers and Water
Kingdom Role- Executor
Anything Else- For some reason when water is poured on Wild Card it burns his skin and in the presence of flowers his mouth closes and he is unable to move.
Last edited by WolfTales on Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: copyright infringement

Strongest Pokemon and Strongest Digimon

Stats-Wise

http://elsword.koggames.com/
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Honedge Trainer Saga ヽ(*´∀`)

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:24 pm

Timoria wrote:Blink.(Pixiv.Fantasia.T)(Picture by the amazing Namie, or namface on tumblr. Go. Go look at her tumblr right now. Do it. Blah blah etc etc poof the pic is gone
Trainer name:Links Frender
Nickname:Link
Personality: He's kindhearted and knows when to get serious. He is also brutally honest and isn't concerned much with manners either. (The second he meets you he's more likely to snap a picture first then give a name, with your permission or not) After he gets to know you he will be a very loyal and trustworthy ally. However, he is easily angered if someone makes fun of his photos and even more so if you say anything bad about his mom.

History:Links always wanted to travel the Pokemon world and see everything it had to offer. Before his journey he knew he would want to keep every memory he made and so brought his trusty camera along with him. It was given to him from his mother who had passed away before his adventure. Now he takes pictures of everything and anything that catches his eye. He secretly believes his mother can see every picture he takes and that his pictures act like her new eyes.
Crush: None atm

[ehem its a honedge
Pokemon name: Honedge
Nickname: Allen
Moveset: Metal Sound ; Shadow Sneak ; Iron Defense ; Flash Cannon

Personality: Allen the Honedge is a prank-loving ball of energy that clings to Links like glue. It loves using the camera to take goofy pictures of itself. It knows not to mess to much with the camera since it knows the history behind it. In reality Allen can be more responsible and tries to help Links make friends wherever it can and has to apologize a lot for its trainer's lack of manners.

History: Allen had always hung out around Links's house since they were little. It was like a part of the family even before Links was old enough to catch it. It was there when tragedy struck as well and helped encourage Links to go on his Pokemon journey.

(Is Links ridiculously close to Blink? Yes. Why? Because I love Blink and I want it this way. Don't judge me)

Salvage from calem thing. Slash is basically Allen pls fix later

Timoria wrote:Slash knows of its partner's weaknesses and strengths and is able to keep him sane. Whenever Slash is picked up by anyone other than X it will try to possess them and send them far away. It takes great pride in its hilt and doesn't like others touching it. Slash adapts to its environment a lot easier than X and, for now, is the one who is making the more important decisions.

other; Slash's moves and short descriptions:
Metal Sound- Slash's blade starts to vibrate before you hear an ear splitting screech/ Shadow Sneak- Slash's blade turns black before extending to the ground and striking from below / Protect- a blue shield forms around slash and his allies for 3 seconds at most/ Flash Canon- Slash's blade glows until it is sliced though the air and a beam of light cuts through the air, taking down anything in its path

name;; Sethinel
alias;; Seth
age;; 15
gender;; male
species;; human
fandom;; Pokémon
companion(s);; Doublade

personality;;
Sethinel is typically always looking out for himself and his desires. He is never particularly rude to others though and is usually easy-going and respectful. Even though he does try to keep himself first, inside Seth is a kind and helpful person. He wouldn't sacrifice his life for a stranger but he would help someone who looks like they really need it. He likes to think of himself as cold and ruthless but in reality he’s human and he has empathy.
Last edited by Timoria on Wed May 02, 2018 9:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Timoria’s Rp Characters

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:38 pm

Timoria wrote:Name: Alexander Jefferson (Alex)
Personality: Cunning, slick, and greedy, Alex will do whatever he feels is needed to get what he wants. He's also the kind of person who looks at the world as if it were just another toy, causing him to do rash and ridiculous things. His motto is "If you want it, go and get it." However, Alex can be easily distracted by anything that catches his attention.
Appearance: [credit indeed Azzai, >gray hair, weird dog )
Relationship with Dragons: A Hunter
History: Alex found out about the dragons from his father who was one of the scientists working with them. His father never told him directly but a few visits into his father's room gave all the info he needed. Finding a living breathing dragon would easily make him one of the most famous people on earth. So why not try when he was the closest to getting it done? His dog, named Shu, is the perfect hunting dog too. As she is a bit oversized and has a great nose, all thanks to his father's "Experiments for Science." Honestly Alex never thought he would use Shu for anything other than for bragging about having the biggest dog in the whole country. Before all this he loved nature and joined a lot of boyscout clubs. He at least knows what he's doing out there and owns only a machete and his wits.
Other: Wooh the guy has a hunting dog. And it's a female! Yey. Has a backpack filled with random things he can use to set traps and junk.

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:41 pm

Timoria wrote:[well can’t use that, we’ll see about this one.)
Name: Kokuō
Species (dragon, human, half species): Dragon
Personality: Kokuō tends to have all three heads talk at once but which one is in control can change at random. This makes him have multiple personalities, one is very rude, another very uptight, and the third very lazy. However, they all seem to share a trait of being overconfident, thinking of themselves as superior, especially when it comes to humans.
Element (if dragon or half species):Earth
Mate/boyfriend/girl friend:none
Crush:We'll see
Which village (if human):
Anything else:He/they pronouns are fine. Also he can change color and camaflouge decently well, but it isn't perfect. Lastly, he won't be that ridiculously long in the rp and sorry if the picture itself is ridiculously big.

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:54 pm

Timoria wrote:
[literally made these characters cuz of that pic. Ah well]

Username: LittleTempest
Pokemon: Tyrunt
Name: Draco
Team: Red
Ability: Sturdy
Level: 7
Moves: Tackle, roar, ice fang
Personality: Draco loves to have fun and he loves to cause mischief. He is also very stubborn and is easily angered as well. Whenever he isn't mad or pouting however, he can be very loyal and seem almost like a cute dog....with anger issues. He is extremely jealous of Seth, since Seth always wins when they battle.
Lovelife: none
Other: Secretly friends with Seth

[img]Above[/img]

Username: LittleTempest
Pokemon: Cranidos
Name: Seth
Team: Blue
Ability: Mold Breaker
Level: 9
Moves: head butt, Leer, iron tail
Personality: Seth is very kind and can keep his cool in almost any situation. He has a strong sense of justice and won't hesitate to protect his friends (despite usually being unable to.) He says it is his goal to eventually become the strongest in his clan and strives to do so. Since he is usually so serious he can only ever be seen smiling with Draco.
Lovelife: none
Other:Secretly friends with Draco

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:59 pm

Timoria wrote:(Room for one more?)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
• Schrödinger
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name ;; Schrödinger

Species ;; Werecat

Gender ;; Male

Rank/Occupation ;; Assassin

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Personality ;; While mostly kind and lighthearted whenever he appears there seems to be a sinister air following him wherever he goes. Despite this his happy attitude tends to quickly brighten up a gloomy room. All the while he is very mysterious and when you least expect it he will appear from the shadows like a suspicious ray of sunshine.

History ;; When Schrödinger was suddenly transported to this place he had been very confused. When he tried to go back to his own world using his powers he was unable to, causing him to be very interested in this new world. He decided it would be best to throw away his old life for now and explore this new one. His goals are unclear and his bright outer appearance seems to be hiding some dark inner plots.

Your Wish? ;; To fight for and protect a righteous leader
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Crush, Mate, ect? ;; None atm

Anything else? ;; "Schrödinger himself often states that he is "everywhere and nowhere", meaning that if he believes that he exists somewhere, then he will. In essence, his powers can be summed up as 'I think, therefore I am.' This also explains his apparent regeneration/immortality and teleportation abilities. If he thinks he's at a location at any moment, then he will be at that location. Even if Schrödinger is fatally wounded, if he believes that he is alive and unscathed, then he will be." - Hellsing Wikia
Cons: If he is near too much silver or if it is touching him he will be rendered useless. /If you can convince him that he is, for example, sick then he will be. (Very easily tricked)

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:04 pm

LittleTempest wrote:I don’t think I will be able to describe this well enough to find it later so ( ̄∀ ̄)

Edit:lol the pic is gone but I remembered what this is. Is guy wit fox mask and a bat who looks like he’s on a journey I guess)
name; Unknown
Nickname; Rusé or Renard
gender; Male
sexuality; Straight
species; human
age; 18
fandom; OC. No fandom

powers/abilities; A very excellent thief due to his strange ability to be unnoticeable. In other words, he could be standing right in front of you and you wouldn't notice he was there. He isn't invisible, per say, he just seems to fade in and out of existence. The only way you would notice him is if he wants you to notice him or if he bumps into you. This ability of Unnoticeability causes him to accidentally scare quite a few people. He also keeps a sword on him that he can also use his ability on. For example, you could have noticed him but not the sword he's obviously holding in his hand, allowing him to use surprise attacks while right in front of you.

personality; Rusé has a very laid back personality but at times he can seem very cold to strangers. .He isn't afraid to tell you the cold truth if needed. This causes him to keep his heart locked up and creates a shroud of mystery around him. Despite this he can sometimes be very sarcastic. Rusé is also very clever and knows how to manipulate many people at once. His manipulativeness is helped along by a sixth sense of his, he can easily sense how other people are feeling and use it against them. Those who know Rusé well realize that he is someone who fights tirelessly to achieve his goals. Even if he seems to be going about it in the wrong way.

other; He has a strange addiction to milk and will steal it off of anyone in a heartbeat, it’s almost like an irresistible habit at this point. Almost everything he wears was stolen at some point and it has turned him into a slight horder as well. He has never taken off his mask, unless eating; then he will do it privately.
Last edited by Timoria on Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:23 pm

Timoria wrote:[removed]

Name- Kenny Baker
Gender- Male
Age- 18
Rank- Master Trainer
Team-
Manectric- thunderbolt, quick attack, flame burst, double team
Mighteyena - fire fang, shadow ball, sucker punch, dark pulse
Mega Houndoom- fireblast, sunny day, dark pulse, hyper voice
Arcanine- protect, morning sun, dragon pulse, firespin
Entei- Sacred Fire, Bulldoze, Sunny Day, Return
Lycanroc (Midnight Form)- brick break, rock tomb, taunt, counter

Image (link or describe)-Above

[removed]
Name- Ace Falls
Gender-Male
Age- 15
Rank- New Trainer
Team-
Pikachu- electro ball, quick attack, tail whip, electric terrain
Pichu(Spike)- thudershock, electric terrain
Pichu(Knight)-thundershock, electric terrain, charm
(The two Pichu have to work together to make an electric terrain. Pikachu can just barely do it by himself)

Image (link or describe)-Above
(Images are kinda big sorry. Anyway, room for one more?)

Like ideas, is a bit lazy otherwise
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:37 pm

username: LittleTempest
name: Sunaarashi (Though she usually is referred to as Suna)
sexuality:Straight
crush: None atm
appearance: (description or link to image if you have one)

personality: As one might guess form first glance, Suna is a quiet girl. She doesn't talk much at all unless she thinks that her input is absolutely necessary. Suna tends to walk about as a lone wolf but isn't cold to others. She is actually very kind and caring she just doesn't like talking. Due to this her main form of communication is body language since, in her eyes, it is the best way to avoid drawn out conversation. As a result she is excellent at reading other people without even speaking with them. Her Pokémon have gotten used to this side of her and can usually predict what she wants to say in battle.
pokémon team:

Ability: Sand Stream
Image Tyranitar | Moves: Hyper Beam ; Flamethrower; Stone Edge ; Dark Pulse

Ability: Sand Veil
Image Garchomp | Moves: Dig ; Dragon Claw ; Sandtomb ; Double Team

Ability: Levitate
Image Flygon | Moves: Sandstorm ; Dragon Breath ; Earth Power ; Boom Burst

Ability: Anger Point
Image Sandile | Moves: Bite ; Dig
other: Since her partner tyranitar is almost always by her side she usually has her goggles on a lot because of the sandstorm. Not to mention that her other Pokémon love sandstorm as well. So basically she is a sandstorm trainer.

Timoria wrote:Age: 18

Personality: As one might guess form first glance, Suna is a quiet girl. She doesn't talk much at all unless she thinks that her input is absolutely necessary. Suna tends to walk about as a lone wolf but isn't cold to others. She is actually very kind and caring she just doesn't like talking. Due to this her main form of communication is body language since, in her eyes, it is the best way to avoid drawn out conversation. As a result she is excellent at reading other people without even speaking with them. Her Pokémon have gotten used to this side of her and can usually predict what she wants to say in battle.
Appearance: Above. Since her partner tyranitar is almost always by her side she usually has her goggles on a lot because of the sandstorm.
Brief History: Suna never really had a goal in mind when she set out to be a trainer. She was only traveling because she didn’t really know what else to do with her life. Her partner, Ty, had been with her for as long as she could remember. It was because of him that she decided to be a trainer at all and he was also what encouraged her to go on a journey. On her journey she met many people and Pokémon and became stronger on the way. She wandered aimlessly, accepted any challenge, helped anyone in need, and kept training with her team.

(All her Pokémon look like any other Pokémon of their species.)
Name: Ty
Species: Tyranitar

Level: 100
Moveset: HyperBeam, Flamethrower, Stone Edge, Dark Pulse

Personality: Ty is fiercely protective of his trainer and cares deeply for her.
Appearance:
Brief History: Ty has been with Suna since she was a kid. They have basically grown up together. Ty is almost always by Suna’s side and over the years has bonded closely with her.

-
Name: Gabu
Species: Garchomp

Level: 70
Moveset: Dig, Dragon Claw, Sandtomb, Double Team

Personality: Gabu loves a good fight and is constantly training. She takes pride in both her strength and her teammates.
Brief History: Gabu was Suna’s second Pokémon and what encouraged her to try out competitive battling. Gabu used to have a problem with Dig. She would always poke her fin above ground and alert other Pokémon to her position. After a lot of determined training, that habit was slowly removed. Because of this, Gabu trusts Suna with her training and will fight stand up to any challenge they face.

Name: Silver
Species: Doublade

Level: 45
Moveset: Sacred Sword, Shadow Sneak, Power Trick, Rock Slide

Personality: Silver likes to scare his teammates and just cause trouble for them in general. He isn’t afraid to play tricks on strangers either and Suna constantly has to keep an eye on him.
Brief History: Silver constantly made himself a problem in the city he lived in. He would constantly posses people and make them do whatever he wanted. Suna was hired to get rid of him and ended up catching him instead. She still can’t tell if she regrets that decision. But, despite being a handful, Silver is a loved member on the team.

Name: Sandy
Species: Flygon

Level:56
Moveset: Sandstorm, Dragon Breath, Earth Power, Boomburst

Personality: Sandy is energetic and loves to play. She can fly around all day without getting tired. Luckily, while she likes to have fun, she isn’t mischievous like Silver.
Appearance:
Brief History: When Sandy first met Suna she had been about to bite Gabu’s foot off. Sandy had been hiding in the sand as a trapinch while Gabu, a gabite at the time, accidentally stepped on her. After Suna caught Sandy she had formed a weird love-hate relationship with Gabu. The two of them spar a lot.

Name: Tranx
Species: Tyrantrum

Level:35
Moveset: Dragon Tail, Curse, Crunch, Stomping Tantrum

Personality: Tranx is as lazy as a log and likes to just sleep all day. Suna has trouble even getting him to train with everyone else and he usually doesn’t like to battle either.
Brief History: Suna had Tranx revived from a fossil and when she first met him she had expected him to be rowdy and hard to handle. In reality he was lazy and Suna had to physically drag him out of the lab. He barely, if ever joins battles and Suna never forces him to fight unless it’s an emergency.

*Name: Stubborn*
Species: Genesect

Level: 75
Moveset: Techno Blast(Electric), Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, Flash

Personality: Stubborn, as according to its name, is very stubborn. It hates to lose and it took forever before it let Suna catch it. It hasn’t gotten used to the rest of the team but it at least trusts them and Suna. It secretly really likes them, it just never shows it.
Appearance:
Brief History: Stubborn was running around causing trouble before Suna managed to catch it. It’s past is a mystery to everyone else on the team. Suna tried her best to help it adjust to the team.
Last edited by Timoria on Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:47 pm

name: Jack-O Valentine
alias: Jack-O, Scales of Juno, Half-Aria
species: Incomplete Clone

sexuality: Bisexual
fandom: Guilty Gear
canon/OC: Canon
personality: Because of her being "Half-Aria" and the fact that she was reactivated after a hasty memory core dump, she has fragmented memories. This has also resulted in her having a split personality: A child-like one that is playful and cheerful, and that of a mature young woman.
group: Group 3

abilities/powers:(one super nerf later) Jack-O is extremely agile, intelligent, and has superhuman strength.
other: Supposedly if she takes off her mask for too long (like 30 minutes) without eating candy after taking it off, she becomes unstable and basically just dies.

Last edited by Timoria on Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me