the hoard

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Rawley Grey Springfield

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:21 am

Full name; Rawley Grey Springfield
Call name; Grey
Gender; female
Age; 17
Birthday; October 18th
Sexuality; straight
Favorite class; transfiguration
Blood; half-blood

Wand Appearance; rigidly straight, with carvings through depicting small ferns
Wand Wood; Black walnut
Wand Core; phoenix feather
Wand Flexibility; brittle
Wand Length; 14 1/4th

Patronus; orca
Messenger; calico cat "007"
Boggart; burning books
Anamagi; otter - unregistered

House; ravenclaw
Quidditch; no thanks

Personality; sassy, loner, push-over, kind, confident, aware, wise,
Likes; books, creativity, intelligence, writing, springtime, tea, cozy
Dislikes; vanity, gluttonous,
History;(brief) lived with large family until she got emancipated at age 16, cares for siblings when it comes to magical things (i.e school shopping)

Hair; unruly red
Build; plump, but comfortable plump
Eyes; hazel

Father; Lance Springfield
Mother; Lulu Springfield
Siblings; Archer (M-15), Asher (M-15), Aurora (F-15) Hudson (M-13), Lux (F-12), India (F-11)

Other;
- Only redhead in family
- Don't touch her books
- loves sleeping
- Birkenstocks
- swimming
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
she/her & they/them >> hufflepuff >> call me ilah please >>chrysaora

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Arina Euling

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:23 am

name; Arina Euling
age; 16
gender; female
sexuality; straight
godly parent; Khione -goddess of ice & snow
powers;
frostbite : making something get so cold it feels like their skin is burning
blizzard : ability to create a small snow storm within a matter of minutes
cold touch : touching someone will freeze their body
drawbacks;
she can only create a blizzard in a small area, and only for a couple of hours before passing out.
cannot be very warm for a long time without getting nauseous and feeling light headed
hands are always cold and she can accidentally freeze someone

personality;
    - Snarky
    - Cold Blooded
    - Blunt
    - Arrogant
    - Short Temper
    + Protective
    + Strong Willed
    + Fiesty
weapons; She wears two dangly earrings that morph into daggers when taken off that was a gift from her mother
here
clothing; white long sleeve, ripped jeans, white converse, earrings, white leather gloves
tattoo/piercing; small belly button ring

other;
converse are always scuff free (i.e if you touch die)
might over react about everything
somehow good with toddlers

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lux Adamson

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:24 am

name; Lux Adamson
age; 17
gender; female
godly parent; Nyx - goddess of night
powers;
shield : solidify shadows into impermeable shields
night vision : she can see everything clearly in the darkness/night
nocturnal : able to communicate with nocturnal animals (i.e bats, owls)
camouflage : able to camouflage herself with darkness even in the middle of day
drawbacks;
she can only camouflage herself
the shields she creates only last for as long as she can keep her concentration solely on it
color blind

personality;
- quiet
- barely speaks
- stubborn
+ wise
+ somber
+ fearless

weapons; Lux throws poisonous darts, and always carries a holster of 12 on her belt
clothing; black yoga pants, grey t-shirt that usually has a pun on it, combat boots, black lace choker

other;
has always wanted a horse
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lil' Red

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:27 am

Little Red
sire: secretariat
dam: little princess
jockey: Elijah Mockins
temperament: showy and friendly
runs on: both turf and dirt
played by: ilhdc7

< “May I introduce myself? My name is Little Red. I was probably named that because of my red looking coat, and that I was little. Or maybe after my sire and dam? But who knows? My Sire was Secretariat. He was a famous horse who won the Triple Crown. I’m hoping to follow in his footsteps. My Dam was also famous, but probably not as much as my Sire. At least, that’s what I think.

>”In my races I am rode by Elijah Mockins (Eli-Ja Mock-ins). He rides me pretty rough, and pushes me hard. Maybe he thinks I’m not already working as hard as I could? I really don’t like him. Even though I am friendly towards most creatures, I’ll be the first to bite him! Elijah mocks me, and is startling rude. He would run up, and pull on my forelock when I first arrived at the new barn. I would turn away from him, and lash out with my hoof, but he was never deterred.

<”I generally am quite showy. I love to flash my mane and tail. I think I am quite beautiful actually! I think there is a subtle difference between being vain, and thinking you’re gorgeous. I tend to spend my time with other horses, and prefer to be in a paddock with 3-4 friends. I will always meet most humans with a nibble at their pocket to check for carrots. I love carrots. You’ll be my best friend if you can give me a carrot.

<”When in a race, I tend to run on turf or dirt. Mud just isn’t my style. It gets my fur all dirty. Soft turf is nice, just hard enough to give you a good hold to sprint forward! Dirt also has the same feeling, but, it lacks cleanliness. When in a race, if that ever happens, I like to be toward the front. I ain’t looking at no horse ass. Unless it’s a cute one! I don’t like more than 2 horses in front of me, and even that might be too much. So, I’m a leader.

<”Most people ask me about what I plan to do. Is that important? I am planning for the 2 minutes ahead! Sure, I would like a foal of my own, but, not for a long time yet. A LONG time. Saying that, I would like to become retired at 5 years of racing, though I don’t have a choice.

<”Well, let’s just say that I am going to kick some butt when I race. And it’s gonna be yours!

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Quiet Riot

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:36 am

name; Quiet Riot
nickname; Riot
gender; Stallion
breed; American Mustang
height; 14'4
personality; Fierce stallion who fights for what he thinks is right. He likes to play mind games. Riot is a crafty stallion who, is cunning and wise. He doesn't like to be fought, but will fight for what he believes in. He doesn't like to be undermined. Riot is a control freak.
history; Year 1 of his life was boring, as he would say. Nothing interesting happened except the birth of his little sister. Who took everything away from him: His loving mother, his father’s attention. Years 2-3 were the worst. He got kicked out of the herd, and joined a bachelor’s herd. They never liked him, and always seemed to pick on him. Year 4-7 has been fun. He left the herd, and wanders all over the countryside, looking for mares, and just having fun.
sire; Eye of the Storm
dam; Silent Victory
rank; Loner

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sunrise to Sunset

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:39 am

name; Sunrise to Sunset
nickname; Rhi
gender; mare
breed; Brumny
height; 14'2
personality; A Simple sweet, caring little mare. She'll follow you to the end of the earth, once your friends. Sometimes, she feels left out, and can get a little jealous. She refuses to be forced into anything, and fights back with the only thing she has. Sarcasm. Her bark is worse than her bite luckily. She always tends to be in the back of the pack, following rather than leading.
history; Year 1 of her life, Rhi spent most of her life in her birth-herd, content, relaxing. Year 2 of her life, Rhi became restless, and wandered farther and farther away from her herd every day. Year 3 she finally left her herd to become a loner, and to find a new herd.
sire; Sun's Up
dam; Woken Age
rank; Loner

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pearl of the Sea

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:42 am

name; Pearl of the Sea
nickname; Pearl
gender; mare
breed; appaloosa
height; 13'2
personality; Pearl is independent, and likes to her own things, her way. That’s the one thing you will always fight with her about. She likes to feel the wind in her hear, and run wild and free. Pearl gets embarrassed easily, and turns red. She doesn't like attention on her, and just likes to do her own thing. She is Soft. Well, by soft, I mean that she doesn't like certain things being done to her. She has sensitive skin, and a shy demeanour. She is a quiete. She is never outspokent, and always stays to the background she has a sweet temperment, and doesn't act out that much.
sire; King Triton
dam; Wandering Eye
rank; Loner

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Redwing

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:49 am

name; redwing
age; 30 moons
gender; she-cat
rank; warrior

scent; after the rain
pelt; tussled by the wind with orange tabby marks throughout her body
eyes; soft gold

positives; loyal, hardworking, Great with Kits, Good sense of humor, Creative, Good hunter
negatives; sarcastic, wary, short temper, Not very friendly with adults Quiet, Has some problems following orders

history; Redwing was born into a small den, no room for anyone but her brother, her mother and her. She starved a lot, and didn't eat a lot because her mother was never a good hunter. Redwing was forced to learn how to hunt for herself, and had to grow up extremely quickly. This angered her, as she thought she should've had an easy kit-hood, yet that wasn't the case. She's sarcastic, and almost bluntly rude. She doesn't take crap from others, and her temper runs hot, fast and can flare up at the slightest twitch. She has learned to keep it under control, and channel it into hunting for hours until she calms down. Redwing doesn't prefer to show much emotion, as she had it rough, and tends to try an keep her cool (though it never works), so she doesn't have very many friends. Her closest friend is her brother, but even he keeps her at an arms length. But he didn't provide for them, she did all the hunting. Once you earn her loyalty though, Redwing will be with you through thick and thin, die for you, kill for you. She'll love you till the end of time.

kin; none
crush; none
mate; none
kits; none
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pikeclaw

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:53 am

name; Pikeclaw
age; 20 moons
gender; tom
rank; warrior

scent; slightly burnt wood
pelt; coffee with cream
eyes; frozen baby blue

positives; outgoing, friendly, Prankster, Hard Worker, Humorous, Loves Hunting
negatives; Enjoys sleep too much, Never on Time, Easily Flustered/Embarrassed, Doesn't know when to stop, Social Anxiety

history; While on the surface, Pikeclaw seems to have it all together, the looks, the laugh, the humor, it actually stems from a part within him where you wouldn't believe. Pikeclaw has an extreme case of social anxiety, to the point where once he starts talking, he can't get himself to stop. He gets uncomfortable when cats point out his flaws because he feels like he knows already. He feels imperfect, and he is, but sometimes that gets in the way of his daily activities. He was heartbroken when he was younger at his parents passing away, but he kept on trying to be a good kit, and trying to prove that he wasn't as bad, or as horrible as they made him out to be. He is getting better, but his strength flows from his friends, his clan, and the people he loves within the borders of his home.

kin; none
crush; none
mate; none
kits; none

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Salem Munica

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:07 pm

name; Salem Munica
age; 17
gender; male
sexuality; straight

power; Manipulates water aka when he is touching water he can cause sever damage, crushing buildings, shooting water through your skull, but when he isn't touching water his is relaxes. He needs to be in contact with water, or have a water bottle on him at all times.
personality; Salem is fiercely loyal to those that become his friends. But he is hard to approach, he has a hard time dealing with others emotions, and like his power, his moods shift all the time. He doesn't enjoy being the center of attention, but usually he is because of his loud voice, or the way he gets angry quickly. His powers always seem to influence him, when he is near a river or stream he is more calm, more serene, more relaxed. When he is dehydrated or away from water for too long a period, he is extremely vicious and can hurt people in his rampage to find some water.

likes; His sister, small animals (rabbits, mice, fish, spiders), Rebellions, Underdogs, Beating the Odds, Math, Swimming, Surfing, The Beach
dislikes; Cold, Darkness, Anything Sad, Dogs, Closed Spaces

history; travels with his twin sister

other;

ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me