(☆ ── ❝ astro's storage.

A place to store your roleplay character information.

✿ melanie

Postby primcval » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:23 am

• Name: melanie
  • Nickname: mel
  • Breed: american cocker spaniel

• Siblings: maria (sister, deceased), molly (sister, deceased)
  • Crush: tbd/pm me
  • Mate: tbd/pm me
  • Offspring: none/tbd
  • Other: none

• Looks Not In Reference Picture: Melanie also wears a mustard yellow bandanna on special occasions, and not on special occasions keeps it in her bedding. It is the only thing she has left that reminds her of her humans.
  • Personality/history: Melanie is a very care-free, fun-loving type of dog, but she can be serious when she needs to be. She is very inclusive and caring, though dogs that are much larger than her frighten her a bit. She is known throughout the area she's in as a sweet and motherly dog that you can confide in. even though she seems a little angel, Melanie hasn't always been as kind as she is now. when she was much younger, right after her humans left and before she met the other dogs, she lived on the streets, vicious as a wild beast. nothing and no one could come near her unless they were fixing to be fought. Melanie is incredibly ashamed now of how she acted before, but the past cannot quite be undone. to this day, she sees dogs come in that are astonished to see how sweet she is now, as they remember what she was like in her younger days.
  • Positive Traits: fun-loving, caring, happy
  • Negative Traits: a little vain, easily embarrassed, some violent tendencies
  • Fears: blood, death of loved ones, falling
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me