My page. How enthralling.

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: My page. How enthralling.

Postby ssaihanuwar » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:40 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
⊰⊰i'm only human,
Name;; answer here
Nickname;; answer here
Age;; answer here
Gender;; answer here
Sexuality;; answer here
Birthday;; answer here
Hometown;; answer here
Nationality;; answer here
Theme Song;; answer here
Weight;; answer here
Height;; answer here
Body Modifications;; answer here
Face Claim;; answer here
basic personality goes here
now that you're gone the world is ours

i've got a skeleton in me. ⊱⊱

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( skeleton in me! ) ━━━━━━━

Image-----------Image

Image---------Coded by we are outsiders.---------Image

━━━━━━━ ( skeleton in me! )

Personality;;
        now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours

Background;;
        now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours now that you're gone the world is ours
ssaihanuwar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Evelyn Ryoko |

Postby ssaihanuwar » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:59 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
⊰⊰i'm only human,
Name;; Evelyn Ryoko.
Nickname;; Eve.
Age;; Twenty-two.
Gender;; Female.
Sexuality;; Bisexual.
Birthday;; 8th December, XXXX.
Hometown;; answer here
Nationality;; She has heritage originating from the Caribbean, but she's mostly British.
Theme Song;; Centuries by Fall Out Boy.
Weight;; 5'7.
Height;; 140 lbs.
Body Modifications;; Ear piercings.
Other;; N/A.
--->---<--->---<---
I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world
From turning into a monster and eating us alive.
Don't you ever wonder how we survived?
Now that you're gone the world is ours.

i've got a skeleton in me. ⊱⊱

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( I'm  only  human ) ━━━━━━━

Image-----------Image

---------Coded by we are outsiders.---------Image

━━━━━━━ ( I've  got  a skeleton in me! ) ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Personality;;

Background;;
Last edited by ssaihanuwar on Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
ssaihanuwar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ssaihanuwar » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:45 pm

Ignore this, I'm just testing something.
ssaihanuwar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ssaihanuwar » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:02 am

snort all this is funny
okay i guess i have stuff to dump here, why not?
also wow, i grew as a person! how fulfilling!
ssaihanuwar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ssaihanuwar » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:03 am

[centerblock=80][bg=#9EA0B0][row][column=span2][bg=#D9DBF1]
• • • •

• • • •
[/bg]

[bg=#D9DBF1] [/bg][/column][column=span4][border=0px solid white][bg=#C6C8DC][accordion=100%|bleft|]{slide=130|bcenter||open|[bg=#C6C8DC]
♦♦♦
[/bg]}
basics ~
name ~ kang sung-yeol
nickname / stage name ~ sungyeol, sun
age ~ twenty
gender ~ cis-male
nationality ~ mainly south-korean, with additional thai descent
sexuality ~ homosexual, but closeted for obvious reasons (but not particularly discreet)
role ~ lead dancer, rapper

general appearance ~
sungyeol can be described as tall, his height reaching 185 centimetres, or just over six feet. his general build and weight compliments his height well, being what is arguably impressively toned, weighing at roughly 150lb, or 68kg. both his hair and eye colour are a dark brown that is often comparable to almost black. pre-debut his hair had been dyed blond, but for the debut, sun returned to his natural colour at the instruction of the company.

some notes?? ~
beautiful meme boi
acts tough, actually just a huge dork
keep you dAmn tongue in your mouth, boi, we don't need fanservice every second
can kinda sing?? a little? but it's not anything compared to the vocal line, so he doesn't
he raps good though (sick flows boi)
how fast? hella ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
his dancing is spicy
he has a nice face (in my opinion(god im so gay))
even better body nyeheheheh (im not a sinner leave me alone)
*intense screaming*
will 100% cry at pictures of dogs
looks grumpy on camera
insists it's just his mysterious charms
lowkey conceited but we don't talk about that he's pure
{/slide}
{slide=100|center|[bg=#C6C8DC]♦♦♦[/bg]}
persona ~
a word that accurately describes sungyeol could possibly be deceiving, considering how the first impressions he emanate are often perceive him to be a tough-skinned, thoughtful and arguably even at times intimidating person. generally, this is how he will present himself onstage, believing the appearance of manliness will appeal more to fans. however, in everyday life, sungyeol's a naturally upbeat, optimistic and humorous person, notable for a constant torrent of puns and teasing of his fellow members. additionally, he prides himself greatly on this fact, considering his sense of humour as his best feature. sun believes himself to be an expert in ridiculous expressions and he's very easily amused, especially by himself. in reality, his actual personality is a complete parallel to his on-stage persona. he's charismatic and painfully dedicated to working hard for his group, sometimes overworking himself. his dedication can result in him panicking and feeling like he isn't trying hard enough, which can severely impact his moods and concentration levels, able to occasionally even stop his smiling.

preferences & general opinions ~
sungyeol really enjoys sleeping. perhaps more than is healthy. despite this, he dislikes being called lazy because even against enjoying resting, he believes that he isn't lazy. he enjoys warmer, more humid weather, as it reminds him of being in daegu but he also finds the sound of rainfall soothing and it helps him focus. however, he strongly despises snow, ever since getting frostbite as a child when his family went on holiday to a ski resort. he enjoys eating, especially sweet things. he's notorious for sometimes raiding the refrigerators late at night. he dislikes spicy food however, and as a result prefers more western-oriented foods. to counterbalance his habit of eating sweet foods, he also enjoys working out in addition to dance practices. despite being raised in daegu and generally enjoying his childhood there, sun admits that he prefers more countryside-esque, rural areas. he isn't a particularly messy person, but he has very little organisation where his possessions are concerned. he claims he has a personal system and as a result dislikes anyone messing with his things, aided by the fact that he had two brothers when he was younger that he shared most of his possessions with. he dislikes quiet, finding it boring and as a result thrives more in social situations and works better whilst listening to music rather than being in silence.
{/slide}
{slide=100|center|[bg=#C6C8DC]♦♦♦[/bg]}
history~
sun was born and raised in daegu, south korea. he was born into a humble, working class family, with two older brothers. due to his two siblings, his parent's money was often stretched thin between the three of them. sungyeol's parents were constantly worried that their children wouldn't excel in life, to the extent they couldn't even believe that their children could fully achieve greatness, imagining they'd end up working in daegu's industrial works like they had.
sungyeol was a quiet child, never really being able to express his emotions or make friends with ease. he struggled socially and had even been diagnosed with anxiety, his brother's endless tormenting not helping the situation in the slightest. he was a bright child that kept to himself, but he would often be distracted in school by more creative prospects. he'd always had a love for dancing since a young age and sometimes skipped school to watch through the windows of the local dance studio.
It came as a surprise to Sun's parents when he was accepted into a dance academy, but they were at first unsure on whether or not they should let him go. After desperate persuading, he was granted permission and from there he grew into a much more lively person. He even developed the aspirations to attempt to become and idol and plucked up the courage to audition, taking him to where he is today.
{/slide}[/accordion][/bg][/border]

[bg=#C6C8DC][/bg][bg=#C6C8DC]KANG SUNG-YEOL[/bg][/column][column=span2][bg=#D9DBF1][/bg][/column][column=span2][bg=#D9DBF1]
• • • •

• • • •
[/bg]

[bg=#D9DBF1] [/bg][/column]code by pasta[/row][/bg][/centerblock]

(will this work here..? let's find out)

DIDNT WORK OKAY RIP
ssaihanuwar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ssaihanuwar » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:04 am

[font=Trebuchet MS]S U N G - Y E O L[color=transparent]x K A N G[/font][/color] xxxxxxx
[font=Trebuchet MS]──────────────── ──────────── ─────── ────
// ''location location here '''' role lead dancer, rapper '''' attire'''' faceclaim'''' tags tags here [/font]

[justify][font=Arial]indent Placeholder for text. Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.[/font][/justify]
ssaihanuwar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me