=+ 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐑𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐧 +=

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Postby peachpit. » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:10 am

Last edited by peachpit. on Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:02 am, edited 7 times in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:27 pm

✧ 𝚁 𝚊 πš‹ πš‹ πš’ 𝚝 𝚜 𝚘 πš— 𝚐
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ Deputy - He/him - 45 moons - Heterosexual - Mentions: xxx - Tags: xxx ]

words here

✧ 𝙿 𝚞 πš– πš™ πš” πš’ πš— πš™ 𝚊 𝚝 𝚌 πš‘
[ Warrior - She/her - 25 moons - Lesbian - Mentions: xxx - Tags: xxx ]

words here

✧ 𝙼 𝚘 𝚝 πš‘ 𝚐 𝚊 𝚣 𝚎
[ Warrior - She/her - 25 moons - Heterosexual - Mentions: xxx - Tags: xxx ]

words here

✧ 𝙢 𝚘 𝚘 𝚜 𝚎 πš™ 𝚊 𝚠
[ Apprentice - He/him - 8 moons - Bisexual - Mentions: xxx - Tags: xxx ]

words here
Last edited by peachpit. on Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:45 am, edited 8 times in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:30 pm

001. Dovekit/paw/petal/Mourningdove 002. Molly, She/Her 003. 38 moons, born during leaf-bare
    004. Heterosexual 005. Queen of Pebbleclan 006. Solid white, long-furred molly with icy blue eyes,
    a large scar settles beneath her right eye 007. Bulky, pregnant frame 008. Scented like mallow
    leaves 009. Worrisome and depressed 010. Given the prefix "Dove" for her solid white pelt, and
    "Petal" for her delicate nature. In recent times, given the prefix "Mourning" to honor the
    recent passing of her mate, Ghosthowl.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Mourningdove before the passing of her mate had been a completely different molly. Sickeningly sweet with the most gentle and kindhearted nature, she was nearly saint-like. In these times, it seems all that life has been sucked out of her. The loss of her mate has caused her to be filled with worry and depression. It doesn't help that she's heavily pregnant and due to deliver her late-mate's kits any day now. She is filled with anxiety about having to raise the kits alone, let alone while she is grieving. She is a rather quiet molly these days, and mostly keeps to her own anxious and grieving mind.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Mourningdove has only known Pebbleclan, the sole place she was born and raised. Born as Dovekit to mother Fawndapple and father Diverheart, she had been an only kit and rather doted on as she aged. She got through her training with no real merit, she was an average hunter and less-than average fighter. In her warrior days, she was quick to fall head over paws for a tom by the name of Ghosthowl. It hadn't been long before the two were expecting their very own litter of kits. The pair had been ever so in love as Dovepetal's belly grew, dreaming of names and personalities. This was ripped from their paws soon there after. Ghosthowl was viciously attacked by a dog on his last patrol, his four closest friends delivering his lifeless body to camp. Mourningdove yowled and screamed for her mate, curling up beside him overcome with her grief. She has never been the same after this day, and dreads delivering the kits that will be in his image.
Last edited by peachpit. on Sat May 11, 2024 11:56 am, edited 25 times in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:31 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    001. Jinx, Splitface 002. Molly, She/Her 003. 25 moons, born during leaf-fall 004. Lesbian 005. Warrior of Fallenclan 006. Split-faced, medium furred calico with olive green eyes 007. Lithe, muscular frame 008. Scented like cinnamon 009. Anti-social and Determined 010. Given the prefix "Split" for the split of the red and brown tabby markings on her body and suffix "face" for the most prominent markings. 011. Relationship link goes here.

Often times found alone, Splitface is a rather unsocial molly. Due to her rogue upbringing, she had not been trained in fighting but was a rather promising huntress instead, resulting in deep insecurity in her identity as a clan cat. She pushed and proved herself with all her might, determination being one of her defining traits. Splitface is incredibly driven and not one to show mercy if you are in her way of success. She can be regarded as sometimes callous and cruel due to her anti-social and determined personality.

Splitface, formerly known as Jinx, is a rather new addition to Fallenclan. She was born to a rogue couple, mother Bunny and father Wirt under the name of Jinx. She was born with two other siblings, Jett and Raven. Her brother and sister left the family as soon as they were old enough, leaving Jinx by herself with her mother and father. Her parents had one more litter of 2, their names Marble and Casper. Jinx was saddled with the new duty of caring for her newborn siblings as her father and mother tried to fend for the family. When she had been of warrior age, the forest was set ablaze, chasing her rapidly out of the forest, and she had never seen her parents again. As for Casper and Marble, they had been peacefully asleep when the fire hit, tucked away underground in a den beneath a flat stone. Splitface travels often outside of Fallenclan's borders to attempt to find the scent of her lost siblings. She is not sure how far she traveled as the fire ate at her heels, but will sometimes disappear for days on end as she searches for her family.
Last edited by peachpit. on Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:30 am, edited 19 times in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me