★彡Lunar’s Characters ★彡

A place to store your roleplay character information.

★彡Lunar’s Characters ★彡

Postby DetectiveLunar » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:59 am

Hello! I don’t really know what to write here. Uh, this will be where I keep all my characters and their forms! Some forms might be different from others because they’re from different RPs. This won’t be organized in like anyway because I don’t know how to organize yet! When I figure that out I’ll start to organize them.

Hope you guys enjoy looking at these (mostly) chaotic beings I’ve created!
Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Spoiled Brat (Hunger Games)

Postby DetectiveLunar » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:02 am

Thank you for making this banner for the brat, Ada! :D

Full Name: ”Madeline Gomez, also known as better than you’ll ever be!”
Sexuality: ”I’d date anyone if they prove to be worthy! Sadly, everyone seems to be nothing but pathetic little rats.” Pansexual
District: ”District 1! The best one and that isn’t an opinion.”
Age: ”I’m 18. Which makes me superior over the little pests.”

Appearance: “Beautiful in every way, shape and form!” Madeline is a pale young lady with long ginger hair and bright blue eyes. She stands at 6’0” and is very proud of the fact that she is tall. Her face is covered in freckles and she loves to wear her hair in fancy braids. She likes to take pride in the fact that her face and skin is “flawless”, no scratches or marks riddle her skin.
Personality: Madeline is an egotistical brat who can’t even read. She has a God Complex and believes she is better than everyone else. She loves insulting others and bragging about her achievements and triumphs. She especially loves bragging about her money, which she has a lot of. She’s rather mean and rude, constantly reminding everyone else that they’re all pathetic and how they are nothing compared to her. She doesn’t really care for anyone else’s feelings, she just wants to prove that she’s the best. “It’s not my responsibility to take care of those pathetic poor people. It’s not my fault they’re all terrible at what they do! That’s on them.”
Crush: “You are all ugly and disgusting.” None.

Alliance: “Only if you prove yourself worthy. After all, it’s such a high honor to work with me!”
Reaped or volunteered: “Only the highest honor and privilege for your one and only.” She’s apart of the “very talented ones” that managed to get selected from the Career Academy. She likes to rub this fact in everyone’s face.
Parade outfit: “There’s no way anyone else has a prettier dress! Madeline would show up in a highly extravagant outfit made only with the finest fabric, peacock feathers and the shiniest gold. A beautiful royal blue and green gown fit for queens with a train that mimicked a peacock’s plumage. Gold jewelry so shiny it renders you blind. Her hair up in a beautifully braided bun with two peacock feathers sticking out. Her makeup is done by only the best and would consist of blue and green, keeping up her peacock theme.
Interview angle: ”They were so delighted to learn so much about me!” She bragged about her accomplishments and then proceeded to called the interviewer a “lowlife” who “couldn’t even kill a half-dead diseased rat” if they tried.

Alignment: True Neutral
Weapon of choice: “The spear, of course. Why would I choose such a simple weapon? It’s simple, everything in my possession becomes the most extraordinary weapon you’re pathetic little life has ever seen. Even the simple ones.”
Fatal flaw: “I don’t have one. That’s my major flaw!” Her massive God Complex. She believes she’s the best and that no one can ever beat her.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Baby (Hunger Games)

Postby DetectiveLunar » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:04 am

Full Name: ”Umm. Hi, I’m Jay. My last name is Fernandez.”
Sexuality: “Umm. I don’t really know yet.” Questioning.
District: Uh. I’m from 11. It’s one number less than my age.”

Appearance: ”Normal, I guess.” Jay is a pale 5’0” little boy with wild blonde hair and forest green eyes. He has a few freckles on his face and a small scar on his right cheek. He got the scar after one of his siblings, Carlos, threw a rock at him.
Personality: ”My dad said I’m a really nice.” Jay is a really sweet and timid young boy. He tries his best to make everyone else happy. He’s sensitive and emotional. He doesn’t like it when other people cry because it makes him want to cry too. He just wants everyone to be happy. He will constantly do kind things for others without being asked, just so he can make them happy. He doesn’t talk that much, he’s really shy and it takes him some time before he can start having conversations with others.
Crush: ”Umm. I don’t have one.” N/A

Alliance: I don’t really know. My dad said to not trust too many people. But if they’re nice, maybe we can be friends.”
Reaped or volunteered: ”Reaped. My family was really sad. My dad told me to be brave. Carlos told me to kill anything that moves. I don’t think I’ll listen to Carlos.”
Parade outfit: “Umm. Maybe something with white flowers. I like white flowers.” A simple light blue dress shirt with beige pants and a white flower crown. He prefers comfortable clothes over more extravagant ones.
Interview angle: “They told me to loosen up and stop crying.” Jay was really tense throughout the entire interview, he didn’t want to go to the Hunger Games. He spent most of the interview answering the questions through sobs. He gave them barely any information to work with since he was crying the whole time and they could barely understand what he was saying.

Alignment: ”I don’t know what that means.” Neutral Good
Weapon of choice: ”Um. Uh. I was kinda hoping to survive by hiding so I don’t know.”
Fatal flaw: “Esteban told me I’m too young and gullible. He also said I’m too nice. ” His kindness. He’s way too kind to others, even the ones he doesn’t know. He doesn’t expect others to try and hurt him especially since he’s so young and nice.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Avenger (Hunger Games)

Postby DetectiveLunar » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:20 pm

(To be updated)
Last edited by DetectiveLunar on Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Deceiver (Hunger Games)

Postby DetectiveLunar » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:59 pm

Full Name: “My name’s Kassandra Slonigar. You can call me Kass!”
Sexuality: “I don’t know.... I’m told I’m too young to know!” She’s lying. Aromantic Asexual.
District: “12! Same number as my age!”
Age: “I’m just a kid! Only 12, not even a teen yet!” Once again, she’s lying. She’s 18.

Appearance: “I’m really tiny! Sometimes I wish I was taller so I could reach the shelves.” Kassandra stands at 4’6” with a pale complexion and long blonde hair. She looks extremely young for her age. She looks exactly like a twelve year old. She’s small and scrawny with big stormy gray eyes. Her appearance is quite deceiving.
Personality: “Like a puppy!” More like a snake. Kassandra is mischievous and devious. She will do anything to win the games, which includes lying in order to gain the pity of others. Certainly, they won’t kill such an innocent little girl like her! She’s violent and brutal. If you’re unlucky enough to meet your demise due to her, she’ll make it the most painful death possible. She will make sure you are suffering, if you don’t suffer it isn’t fun! She has many tricks up her sleeve and I will warn you once. Don’t get on her bad side or you just might find out how evil she really is.
Crush: “I’m too young for such a thing!”

Alliance: “Of course!!! It wouldn’t be any fun to experience the games without any friends!”
Reaped or volunteered: “I was reaped... I really wish I hadn’t. I miss my family. Especially my auntie Caitlin!” More lies.
Parade outfit: “I was so cute!! Unfortunately my outfit got dirty!” She wore a cute dress that looked like a dress version of a prince’s outfit. It was white except for the many ash stains, stains from coal, and dark red stains from some substance. Wonder what it was. She wore her hair in two little buns with two letter openers resembling daggers stuck into them. She had some makeup that made it look like her face had ash and coal dust on it.
Interview angle: “The interviewer was really nice!” The interviewer fell right into her little trap. They pitied her and took in every detail of her little sob story about being a innocent girl picked for a cruel game. She couldn’t be any happier.

Alignment: “Neutral good!!” Chaotic evil is the right answer.
Weapon of choice: “Weapon??? No! I would never want to hurt anyone!” Any weapon she can get her hands on is a good weapon.
Fatal flaw: “I’m too naive!” False. Her real fatal flaw is the fact that she craves violence. She craves it to the point that she will break her innocent act just so she can get some blood on her hands.

Mentor: “Oh! Mr. Wolfe!!
Training score: (Soon...)
Victory/death: (Soon...)
DetectiveLunar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me