☽Alpha's OC storage☾

A place to store your roleplay character information.

☽Alpha's OC storage☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:50 pm

Please don't post here
These are all of my OC's I use in current RP's
Please do not steal
All characters will be used in all different universes
History's and personalities may change over time Due to RP or growth of character
Changes will made to characters info due to specific RPs [In RP]
Please if you are going to use my form atleast credit me

May show up differently on mobile.

Code: Select all
[right][img]Image here[/img][/right]
[left][center][color=#400040]╔════════◈◉◈════════╗[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Name:[/b][/color] [color=#808080]Text Here[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Nickname:[/b][/color] [color=#808080]Text Here[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Age:[/b][/color] [color=#808080]Text Here[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Gender:[/b][/color] [color=#808080]Text Here[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Rank/Role:[/b][/color] [color=#808080]Text Here[/color]
[color=#400040]╚════════◈◉◈════════╝[/color][/center][/left][left][center][color=#400040]╔═══════[b]∘°∘♡∘°∘[/b]═══════╗[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Sexuality:[/b][/color] [color=#808080]Text Here[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Crush:[/b][/color] [color=#808080]Text Here[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Relationship:[/b][/color] [color=#808080]Text Here[/color]
[color=#400040]╚═══════[b]∘°∘♡∘°∘[/b]═══════╝[/color][/center][/left][left][center][color=#400040]╔═════════[size=150]✺[/size]═════════╗
[/color][color=#804080][b]Likes:[/b][/color]
[color=#808080]Text Here[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Dislikes:[/b][/color]
[color=#400040]╚═════════[size=150]✺[/size]═════════╝[/color][/center][/left]
[left][img]Character quote here[/img][/left]

[center][color=#400040]╔════════════════════════════════════[size=150]*.☪.*[/size]════════════════════════════════════╗[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Personality:[/b][/color]
[color=#804080][b]Appearance:[/b][/color]
[color=#804080][b]History:[/b][/color]
[color=#804080][b]FaceClaim:[/b][/color]
[color=#400040]╚════════════════════════════════════[size=150]*.☪.*[/size]════════════════════════════════════╝[/color][/center]

For supernaturals/fantasy

[right][img]Image%20here[/img][/right][left][center][color=#400040]╔════════◈◉◈════════╗[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Name:[/b][/color] [color=#808080]Text Here[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Nickname:[/b][/color] [color=#808080]Text Here[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Age:[/b][/color] [color=#808080]Text Here[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Gender:[/b][/color] [color=#808080]Text Here[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Rank/Role:[/b][/color] [color=#808080]Text Here[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Species:[/b][/color] [color=#808080]Text Here[/color]
[color=#400040]╚════════◈◉◈════════╝[/color][/center][/left][left][center][color=#400040]╔═══════[b]∘°∘♡∘°∘[/b]═══════╗[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Sexuality:[/b][/color] [color=#808080]Text Here[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Crush:[/b][/color] [color=#808080]Text Here[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Relationship:[/b][/color] [color=#808080]Text Here[/color]
[color=#400040]╚═══════[b]∘°∘♡∘°∘[/b]═══════╝[/color][/center][/left][left][center][color=#400040]╔═════════[size=150]✺[/size]═════════╗
[/color][color=#804080][b]Likes:[/b][/color]
[color=#804080][b]Dislikes:[/b][/color]
[color=#400040]╚═════════[size=150]✺[/size]═════════╝[/color][/center][/left]
[left][img]Character%20quote%20here[/img][/left]

[center][color=#400040]╔════════════════════════════════════[size=150]*.☪.*[/size]════════════════════════════════════╗[/color]
[color=#804080][b]Personality:[/b][/color]
[color=#804080][b]Appearance:[/b][/color]
[color=#804080][b]History:[/b][/color]
[color=#804080][b]Abilities:[/b][/color]
[color=#400040]╚════════════════════════════════════[size=150]*.☪.*[/size]════════════════════════════════════╝[/color][/center]

Interaction/Relations Chart
[color=#804080][center][b]❖Relationship/Interaction Template❖[/b][/center]
[size=200][left]╔[/left][/size][right][size=200]╗[/size][/right][/color]
[center][img]picture here[/img][/center]
[center][b]Positive (+)[/b] [b]Negative (-)[/b] [b]Neutral (=) Friends (✔) Enemies (✘)[/b] [b][Potential] Love interest (★)[/b] [b]Dating (❤)[/b][/center][color=#804080][left][size=200]╚[/size][/left][right][size=200]╝[/size][/right] [/color]

[color=#804080][b]Name()[/b][/color]

[color=#804080][b]Name()[/b][/color][/center][/left][right][center][color=#804080][b]Name()[/b][/color]

[color=#804080][b]Name()[/b][/color][/center][/right][/size]
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:34 am, edited 15 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Table of contents☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:56 pm

Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Mon May 03, 2021 5:32 pm, edited 12 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Nova☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:04 pm

╔════════◈◉◈════════╗
Name: Nova Lynn Connors
Nickname: N/A
Rank/Role: Text Here
╚════════◈◉◈════════╝
╔═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╗
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: Open
Relationship: Single
╚═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╝

╔══════════════════╗
Skateboarding, Beanies, Cool-
weather, tea, Autumn, thunder,
Music.

Dislikes:
Hot weather, people,
large groups, ice, snow, arguments,
rude people, liars, outgoing people,
loud people.

╚══════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════════════════════*.☪.*════════════════════════════════════╗
Personality:
Nova is quiet and selective. She doesn't talk to anyone really and she is very secretive. She will stand up for herself and doesn't take well to bullies. She is very smart and independent and doesn't take well to people telling her what to do. She doesn't show any emotion or weakness of any kind except when she is alone. But on the inside, what she tells absolutely no one is that she is wanting someone to reach out to her, she wants to be noticed and spoken too, and not left behind or to feel unwanted, but she would never in a million years admit to it. She is also very protective of people and will put her own life and wellbeing at risk just to protect everyone. She loves doing her role and getting out and getting stuff to help them survive.
Appearance:
She has tattoos on her arms, behind her ear, and along her ribcage. Gauges and cartilage piercings line her ears. She stands around 5' 9" and has a slender small frame, her thighs are probably the biggest part of her and they aren't even that big. Her hair is short in the back but up towards her face it falls a little above her chin. Her hair is brown with natural high lights and pin-straight with light volume. Her eyes are a deep emerald green.
History:
When nova was born her mother died. Her father being a reck tried to take care of her anyways. Once Nova hit about 10 years old the police were called on her father for abusive behavior. She was taken away and brought to a foster home that was no better. The foster kids that were older than her bullied and pushed her around, and the foster parent practically treated her like she didn't exist. Once she hit a certain age she ran away and escaped that life, only to fall into the life of this disease that spread. When she was found by the group and terrified of basically everything. But she did not show it and still doesn't, secretly she is very grateful to the group of survivors for taking her in. She looks at them as a family now, but her past has rendered her closed off emotionally.
Ability/mutation:
Teleportation, Nova can teleport people and things, but only to places she's seen, she has a limit of only a few people, and if she overexerts herself she can pass out, from a few hours to up to a full day, depending on how far she exerted herself. Distance is not an issue with her mutation.
Other:
she carries a picture of her mother with her.
╚══════════════════════════════════*.☪.*═════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:29 pm, edited 10 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Percy☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:08 pm

╔═══════◈◉◈═══════╗
Name: Perseus Fosters
Nickname: Percy, Perc
╚═══════◈◉◈═══════╝
╔══════∘°∘♡∘°∘══════╗
Sexuality: Bisexual [Closeted]
╚══════∘°∘♡∘°∘══════╝
╔══════════════╗
joking around, working out,
soda, sparring, causing
commotions, flirting, pushing
people buttons, heat, night,
the moon, cool weather,
Sarcasm, Atlas, animals.

Dislikes:
Lovey dovey people,
sensitive people,
overemotional people,
people who kill with kindness,
silence, being ignored,
Atlas, sitting around,
taking orders.

╚══════════════╝

╔════════════════════════════════════*.☪.*════════════════════════════════════╗
Personality:
Percy is very outgoing, he loves talking and loves people. He is prideful and confident, and the complete opposite of his brother. He is a rebel and loves to bend the rules and push people's buttons, always joking around and trying to have fun, regardless of the situation they are in. He does love his role and loves to fight or to practice fighting. Don't get him fooled though if you get on his bad side, it can get very bad, his temper is rather destructive, which goes well with his Greek god name give to him. Other than that Percy is very sweet, a total joker, and all in all a good person.
Appearance:
Percy stands around 6' 2" and has a well built and muscular body. His skin is lightly tanned and his eyes are a greyish, blue color. His hair wildly sits upon his head and he styles it as in the picture above. His hair falls to his chin when it's not styled.
History:
Percy was born after Atlas, only by 20 minutes, but that still makes him the "younger" brother. His mother was a kind and beautiful woman, but unfortunately, her time in the world was cut short when she developed cancer when the boys were at the ripe young age of 10. She fought for 2 years before she lost and passed away. The boys then grew apart, always fighting and not getting along with each other, probably for the anger of losing their mother. Their father was just trying to hold the pieces of their family together.
After the disease broke out and they lost their father as well, the boys came together, but it wasn't like they really had a choice, the dead were rising, and they were the only family they had left. They still fight and argue but deep down they both care about each other a great deal.
Percy was named after Zeus' child Perseus, and the meaning of his name is Destroyer.

Ability/mutation:
Strength augmentation, its basically superhuman strength. This is the ability to alter his strength whether it be his whole body or just one part of his body.
Other:
His fraternal twin is Atlas
╚════════════════════════════════════*.☪.*════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:26 pm, edited 13 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Atlas☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:09 pm

╔════════◈◉◈════════╗
Name: Atlas Fosters
Nickname: N/A
╚════════◈◉◈════════╝
╔══════∘°∘♡∘°∘══════╗
╚══════∘°∘♡∘°∘══════╝
╔══════════════════════╗
daytime, sunny days, beaches, surfing,
Percy, Pretty girls, being kind, books,
beanies/hats, Chocolate, cookies,
walking, being alone, being with friends,
exploring, having fun.

Dislikes:
Arguments, Negative interactions,
Percy, fire, negative people, fights, rain,
thunder, lightning, rudeness, disloyalty,
confrontations.

╚══════════════════════╝

Personality:
Atlas is very sweet, he is kind and loves to help people. He isn't as outgoing as his brother but he isn't entirely shy either. Atlas is a good listener and is very calm and patient, he doesn't really get mad but when he does it's for a good reason, and even then he still seems rather calm. He is very friendly and easy to approach and he doesn't like to cause problems. He is usually the mediator during arguments or fights, but he is not really one to step in where he is not needed, usually, that is when there is no way to calm down the people fighting or if it's physical. He loves being around people but he is really more of a listener than a talker, but he will speak if spoken to, because he doesn't want to come off as rude or like he is ignoring you. Also when he is doing his job he becomes more serious and is more communicative.
Appearance:
Atlas stands a few inches shorter than Percy at 6' exactly. His eyes are a greyish/blue just like his younger brother. His hair is rather dark brown/black and is well kept and shorter than his brothers. When not style it falls almost in front of his eyes. His body is surprisingly a little more toned and muscular than Percy's.
History:
Atlas was born first, his brother shortly after. The boy got along very well when they were young, they didn't start growing apart until they were 10 and then it got worse once they were 12 and lost their mother. Atlas never wanted to fight with Percy, but he made it so hard to get along and be around each other that Atlas eventually gave up on trying. It wasn't until the disease started that they started to be around each other again. [Basically the same as Percy]
Atlas was given the name after the Greek God who carried a sphere on his back. Atlas' mother and father both loved greek mythology.

Ability/Mutation:
Telepathy, he is able to read people's minds and also able to talk to them with his mind.
Other:
His fraternal twin is Perseus
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Jackson☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:18 pm

╔════════◈◉◈════════╗
Name: Jackson Goetia
Nickname: Jax, Jack
Species: Shifter
[Giant Wolf-Black/Half Marchosias]

╚════════◈◉◈════════╝

╔═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╗
╚═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╝

╔══════════════════╗
Causing problems, karma, running,
Rain, Fire, Thunder, Lightning,
hunting, woods.

Dislikes:
Boats, Deep/dark water,
sand, being told what to do,
simple-minded people.

╚══════════════════╝
Personality:
Jax was a very kind person like his sister, though working for the seekers has altered him entirely. He is now numb to pain, and he is numb to emotion, as he should be because of all the pain and loss he has had to endure from these people. He is dark and lacks any reaction to causing people pain or suffering, at least that is what he puts off. Inside, he cares all too much, you could see it in his eyes, but he must act like their dog and do what they say or they will kill his sister. If he ever breaks free of their grip, Jax is actually very kind and protective of people, he and his sister are a lot alike. He isn't as much of a fighter though and his will to fight has grown weak over the years.
His personality differs between people and situations.

Appearance:
Human:
Jax stands about 6 feet. His build is toned and lean. He has dark black hair that is no longer than his ears and he usually has it styled[ like GIF above]. His eyes are dark brown like his father. He has scars on his arms and back from the seekers, most of them are on his arms and back but there are a few stray scars on the rest of his body. He also has a collar on that was designed by the scientists of the seekers, this prevents him from shifting unless allowed by the seekers [collar when allowed to shift expands with him, if not allowed to shift it doesn't expand. Also a red light or green light so they know for sure which one it is on. Red=no shifting. Green=shifting allowed]
In human form, some of the wolf's traits come into play.
Wolf/Marchosias:
He is a large black wolf with brown/hazel eyes. He doesn't have any Marchosias defining features as his sister does. He is just a giant black wolf. Some of his scars are visible in his wolf form as well.

History:
His mother was a shifter and his father was a full-blooded Marchosias. He and venus were taken at a young age after being abandoned by their father. They took his sister and locked her up and away from him and perform tests on her, using her as leverage to get him to work for them and against his own kind. He tracks and hunts down the Broken for the seekers.
Other:
Older brother to Venus
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:42 pm, edited 11 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Venus☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:19 pm

╔════════◈◉◈════════╗
Name: Venus Goetia
Nickname: Ven
Species: Shifter
[Giant Winged wolf/Half Marchosias]

╚════════◈◉◈════════╝
╔═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╗
╚═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╝
╔══════════════════╗
hunting, Jackson, Running, flying,
fire, water, beaches, woods,
wild, animals, sparring,
fighting, wolves, helping
people, sun, the moon,
night.

Dislikes:
Being tied down, scientists,
being controlled,
being told what to do.

╚══════════════════╝

Personality:
Venus is quite innocent. She is very kind and sympathetic and loves to help everyone she can. She is a fighter and very strong-willed and headed. She used to be open to everything and everyone unless they give her a reason not to be, but from her issues and pain caused by the seekers have made her have trust issues. She is extremely intelligent and a fast learner. If you get on her bad side she has this uncontrollable temper. She has a lot of nightmares but usually keeps it to herself. Her interactions and situations can alter her personality as well.
Appearance:
Human:
Venus has long black hair in her human form. Her skin is porcelain and untouched by the sun. Her eyes are green with a ring of goldish brown in the center. She is very small in height and size. She is thin, with little curves. Her height stands to about 5 foot 2. She has scars along her arms from the scientists [seekers], when she is finally free she usually covers them up in a wrap. Can use her wings in human form.
In human form, some of the wolf traits come into play.
Wolf/Marchosias:
Venus is the only sibling with visible traits from her father's side. She is a white wolf with crystal blue eyes, she has large white feathered wings and can breathe fire, but she lacks the tail of the serpent and just has a regular wolf's tail. Even being younger than her brother she is nearly the same size in this form as him. They are not sure as to why she shows traits of the Matchosias and Jax does not. Scars slightly show up on her wolf form.

History:
Venus's mother was a shifter, and her father was a full-blooded Marchosias. Her father abandoned her and her brother when she was born. Her mother was out on a hunt when the seekers found the two and took them.
Since venus was a kid she was taken hostage by the scientists of the seekers, it is all she really remembers, she doesn't even remember the face of her mother.
Present:
She has been strung up and kept connected to the tubes and get tests done on her just about every day. She hasn't seen sunlight for years along with her brother. The scientists test her blood to gather more information about the Marchosias breed/kind.

Other:
Younger sister to Jackson
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Nylaathria☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:23 pm

╔════════◈◉◈════════╗
Name: Nylaathria Bivyre
Nickname: Nya, Nyla
Species: Elf
╚════════◈◉◈════════╝
╔═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╗
Sexuality: Bisexual [Closeted]
╚═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╝
╔══════════════════╗
sparring, fighting, speaking her mind,
ordering people around,
Magic, Archery, climbing,
forests, beach,killing, revenge.

Dislikes:
Arrogant people, selfishness,
loud people, humor, Fire,
Magic, talking about feelings.

╚══════════════════╝

Personality:
Nyla is very straight forwards with her thoughts and words. She doesn't walk on eggshells for anyone and has no problem telling it as it is, even to their leader. Nya usually likes her alone time but will deal with being around people if necessary. She does like helping people but she isn't too fond of expressing that joy. She has nothing against anyone she is just too serious for her own good and normally doesn't know how to let loose. She tries to remain emotionless.
She isn't shy at all, and doesn't know how to bite her tongue. She is headstrong and stubborn, and when she believes in something nothing really can change her mind. She has great leadership skills though she prefers to stay away from higher ranks even though she might be good in them.
When it comes to the broken, she believes in them. She will fight for them anywhere, and she would also die for them. Nyla is a little broken and dark, but that can be fixed with friendship and love, and she could really flourish if given the chance.

Appearance:
Nya has long hair that has some braids and dreads in it, and it is a light grey color. Her skin is lightly sun-kissed. She has tattoos on both her arms and usually wears face paint [in the picture]. She has elf ears that poke out from her hair and her ears have earring cuffs on them. She also has a septum piercing, and her eyes are like this yellow color. She stands about 5 foot 5.
History:
Nya was born in a forest on her own before she met a young fairy her age. She doesn't remember her parents and really only remembers the fairy girl [Aine]. They were basically sisters and took care of each other. But they had found a place, filled with humans. The humans hated them and drove them out. Shortly after they found a cave, and befriended the animals inside of it and stayed there. Nya is a natural hunter and left to go get food for them. When she returned she saw there were other people in the cave, they were the humans who had chased them out. They ripped Aine's wings off and then took her and threw her into a van. Nya ran out and towards the van only to be hit back by one of the humans. The person had her "sisters" wings clutched in his hand. Nya then lost control, and her magic took over. She emitted a large amount of fire magic and it destroyed everyone in front of her, including the Aine. She wasn't able to ever forgive herself, which is one of the reasons she tries not to have emotions.
Abilities:
As an elf she has the ability for magic, she is mostly good with healing/life, and fighting [elemental magic]. She is still learning and isn't the best at her magic, her magic gets stronger depending on emotions and situations [atleast until she can improve her ability]. She also has increased agility and flexibility. Amazing with a bow and arrow.
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Avion☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:26 pm

╔════════◈◉◈════════╗
Name: Avion Blackwell
Nickname: Avi
╚════════◈◉◈════════╝
╔═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╗
╚═══════∘°∘♡∘°∘═══════╝
╔══════════════════╗
mayhem, pain, blood, fighting,
exploring, games.

Dislikes:
Getting dirty, daytime,
over exertion, loyalty, sensitive
people, over emotional people,
sadness, emotions.

╚══════════════════╝

Personality:
Avi is extremely intelligent, though he is very good at hiding it, he is able to think things through even when the pressure and tensions are high, he is able to stay calm. He is also a good problem solver and is pretty good at angles and such. He actually quite enjoys being around other people, though he doesn't show it. He loves making alliances and working with other people and using them as pawns. His ideas and everything during the games is always in favor of himself, though he hides that very well also.
He can be rather rude when it comes to people trying to tell him what to do, but ultimately if it comes down to it he will listen to them, just so he can stay with the group longer. Although Avi is rather sweet and friendly when you meet him, he very easily will stab you in the back and leave you for dead. He trusts absolutely no one.
He is very secretive and you won't know his true intentions or plans until the last moment. He doesn't like killing or hurting people and usually lets other people get their hands dirty, Although if it came down to it he would have no problem. Though there might be a different side of him if he cares about you or you get him to open up and trust you.

Appearance:
Avion is on the taller side and stands at 6' 10". His hair is brown with blonde highlights. His eyes are a greyish/blue. Avi's body build is average but muscular and toned. Skin being lightly touched by the sun.
History:
Text Here
Skills:
He is pretty strong from working with stone and doing construction. He is really good at fighting with a sword or knives in general. Though he has a pretty heavy foot so sneaking around isn't all for him. He is also pretty strong in hand to hand combat, and though he doesn't look it, he is pretty fast.
Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽Solstice☾

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:27 pm

╔═══════════◈◉◈═══════════╗
Name: First: Solstice
Only allows people she trusts
call her by her full name
Surname: believed to be Serrano
[She doesn't know though.]

Nickname: Sol
╚═══════════◈◉◈═══════════╝
╔═════════∘°∘♡∘°∘═════════╗
╚═════════∘°∘♡∘°∘═════════╝
╔══════════════════════╗
exploring, adventures, fighting,
night, the moon, water, being
alone, books, walking,
working out.

Dislikes:
Sand, new people, liars,
disloyalty, fake people.

╚══════════════════════╝

Personality:
Sol is very strong-willed and minded. She fights for everything and anything. At first, she will make up every reason not to trust you. Sol is the kind of girl that usually shoots first and asks questions later, and she always is very skeptical. She likes being on her own for the most part aside from it being a little lonely. She wasn't raised to be the hero or save other people, or even care about other people, she believes that she should only take care of herself because everyone stabs you in the back. She is very guarded and self-protective.
When you get under her skin, it's pretty obvious, and she can be pretty quietly unforgiving or loudly hot-headed[Or physical]-it could go either way depending on the situation and person.
On top of that Sol always thinks three steps ahead and always makes a plan. Sol is quick on her feet and is just as fast mentally. She is very intelligent and confident in her ideas and solutions as well of herself that she almost always lets other people know about them. She is always one to speak her mind, even if it hurts people's feelings. For emotion wise, she is rather reserved. But this hard covered outer shell is just skimming the surface for Sol's personality. Her personality is rather complicated to most, and it's like a love-hate switch constantly going on and off.
When you get her to open up and feel comfortable, you really see a rainbow of colors. She is kind, and caring, a total goofball/joker, and loves to laugh. And when she loves or cares, she does it with her all. She would risk her life for anyone who she cares for. You see a more light and fun side of her and it's rather contagious.
Sol had a huge spectrum for personality and it differs between her interactions and certain people.

Appearance:
Sol has sunkissed skin, mostly because she has Spanish in her, but the scorch helps with it too. Her hair is long straight and black and falls down past her lower back when it's down, parts of her hair braided and pulled back in a ponytail. She is very toned, fit, curvy. Sol's eyes are an extremely light Blue or grey [it depends on mood or light]. She stands around five foot 6ish. She does have a few bullet scars, one on her thigh, another on her shoulder and another closer to her collar bone [more than likely from WCKD or Plunderer's] She has a very small scar on her cheekbone only about the length of the first knuckle on her pinky finger and another one at the end of her left eyebrow about the same size but going vertical instead of horizontal.
Clothes:
Sol has a military-grade backpack/tactical holster and glove that goes on her right hand. She has a white cropped tank top and a pair of tight tan cargo jeans with a brown belt. Her boots are tan timberlands. She wears a headband that she takes off when she wears her hair down which is dark greenish/brown.
She had a cloak that had a hood and connects in the front and hangs down to her lower calf.
Weapons:
The gun in picture, a knife strapped to her thigh and bow and arrows for silent attacks.

History:
Sol was born on the day of a Solstice, hence her name [not sure which solstice]. Her mother [Amaia Serrano] died from the getting bit when Sol was just a few years old, so she doesn't remember anything about her real parents, she got lucky and found a place that was safe from the infected. She was found by a group of survivors in a broken-down building a few weeks later, sick and malnourished, and afraid of her own shadow. A few months later they arrived safely to the city under the BSO control and the group raised her until she was 10 and she loved them like family, she even had a "sister" who was the same age as her [Charlotte]. Though she knew at this point she wasn't really family because her skin, hair and eye color was different than all of theirs, but that didn't really matter to her. She had been exposed to the cruelty and terrors of the outside world since she was born, and she grew numb to death and pain [for the most part]. The virus got to the "mother" and a test came to see if anybody within their walls was infected or not. Unfortunately, the whole group that saved her was infected and she watched as the BSO killed each and every one of them in front of her. Sol herself was clean and had no trace of the virus, but they tried to kill her, they said it was "just to be safe." She escaped from them.
She wandered for a few years, learning tactics [Combat/Defense] from different groups and people, but never staying long so she didn't get attached. Eventually, when she was 17 she stumbled across the Defiance but doesn't trust them so she has not made herself known to the group. She has been watching them for quite a while now.
In the end, all the people Sol has ever loved or cared about have died or used her.

Last edited by AlphaOfThePack21 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me