Ⱡł₣Ɇ ₩łⱠⱠ ₦Ø₮ ฿Ɇ ₵Ø₦₮₳ł₦ɆĐ / Dinosaur's Character Stash

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Ⱡł₣Ɇ ₩łⱠⱠ ₦Ø₮ ฿Ɇ ₵Ø₦₮₳ł₦ɆĐ / Dinosaur's Character Stash

Postby XDinosaur » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:15 am

𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙

feel free to stalk as i learn to make character forums c:
Last edited by XDinosaur on Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

guide

Postby XDinosaur » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:17 am

warrior cats wrote:x = inspired by my chickensmoothie pet

autumnleaf ♀
ashpaw
ashwhisker ♂
x claudeheart
dapplewing ♀
deathkit ♂
frostheart
geyserpelt
iceshadow ♀
x italiafang ♀
jaytalon ♂
x killermousewhisker
lightspot ♀
x nightstar ♂
owlfang ♂
rainpaw
rustfur ♂
shamrock
shredfang ♂
x skyfire ♀
smokefang
smokepaw
softkit ♀
squirrelpaw
stormheart ♂
tallstep
twitchfire
yarrowpaw
canines wrote:accalia
bravo ♂
ezekiel ♂
gilda ♀
kuma
risu
twitch ♂
volk
humans wrote:olivia johnson
robby sivan
dragons wrote:ezekiel ♂
death ♂

Last edited by XDinosaur on Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XDinosaur » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:19 am

space
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dirtpelt

Postby XDinosaur » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:19 am

█████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
──────────────────────────────
Dirtpelt is a Siamese tom.
He is a warrior at thirty moons.
This blue-eyed boy is hetero-
flexible. Dirtpelt is a small
Siamese weighing at seven pounds.
He has a tan/light brown colored
base with a darker, chocolate
colored mask, paws, ears, and tail.
He has a thin nose and thin legs.

strength: ▰▰▰▰▰
agility: ▰▰▰▰
speed: ▰▰▰▰▰
stamina: ▰▰▰▰
intellect: ▰▰▰▰▰
inept: ▰▰▰▰
bravery: ▰▰▰▰▰
tracking: ▰▰▰▰▰
hunting: ▰▰▰▰▰

Dirtkit, Dirtpaw, Dirtpelt

mother cloudheart - father barkstep
siblings mousewhisker, cloudstep (npc)

█████████████
i'll make them hear me.
Dirtpelt is the type of cat to stand for what's right; or at least, what he believes is right. He's always voicing his opinions but is rarely ever agreed with. He has good intentions and wanted to make his father proud of him for his achievements. However, he is revengeful. The barriers that Dirtpelt placed around him, so he wouldn't get hurt the same way again, prevents him from listening to reason. ►II Dirtpelt has always been ambitious and cunning since he was a kit. He gave his life to the clan. One of the hardest workers of his age group. However, time and time again, his efforts have been ignored by his father- who was his idol, and the clan. His father's death brought his fear, sadness, and anger out that he had bottled up. Dirtpelt spent a while as and apprentice feeling unworthy. As a warrior, he began traveling the path of corruption.
i'm the bad guy, that's fine.
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cinderstrike

Postby XDinosaur » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:20 am

✓ traits
stoic
professional
devoted

✗ traits
stickler
mischievous
busy-body
█████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
──────────────────────────────
strength: ▰▰▰▰
agility: ▰▰▰▰▰
stamina: ▰▰▰▰▰
inept: ▰▰▰▰▰
bravery: ▰▰▰▰
hunting: ▰▰▰▰

Cinderkit, Cinderpaw,
Cinderstrike

mother cloudheart father cinderstep
siblings open

█████████████
Cinderstrike is a Russain blue tom. He has sea green eyes. Smells of salt water and sand. His broad size allows for a muscular build. As a kit, Cinderstrike was an extreme introvert. He struggled; not only with his sexuality but with who he was. He's changed a lot since becoming a warrior but there are still days that Cinderstrike feels he hasn't discovered himself. Cinderstrike enjoys swimming on his free time. He is a very active tom. Once you get to really know him, he is a warm, empathetic cat who cares deeply about his clanmates. Cinderstrike frequently participates in antics and pranks along with his close friendships. He even has a relatively flirtatious side.
Last edited by XDinosaur on Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oakfang

Postby XDinosaur » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:51 am

[Oakfang] takes advantage of his masculine appearance; he's impractically outgoing. He'd rather socialize than work. The tabby tom can be described as a libertine, casanova, flirt. Apart from his immature nature, he does have his down days where he's more introverted.
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

frostheart

Postby XDinosaur » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:07 pm

█████████████

Frostheart is a white khao manee
she-cat. She has heterochromia
iridum. Her right eye is a
dark olive
green
while her left eye is a cadet
blue.
She has a pink nose, paw pads,
and the insides of her ears. This white
gem has a muscular build as her breed
is very athletic. Zodiac: Cancer.

I'ɱ ɳσƚ ɠσσԃ, I'ɱ ɳσƚ ɳιƈҽ, I'ɱ ʝυʂƚ ɾιɠԋƚ!

█████████████
inept: ▰▰▰▰

───────────────
Brutally and rudely honest but wise.
Doesn’t act on emotions well but
does genuinely love. Simply
distrusts people and the world
in general. Cruel, arrogant,
manipulative, vindictive,
calculating, and cold-hearted.
Protects loved-ones at all costs.

►II

█████████████
Last edited by XDinosaur on Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

claudeheart

Postby XDinosaur » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:11 pm

█████████████████████████████████████

blep
male ◈ bi ◈ ~thirty moons ◈ warrior

blep
red bengal ◈ green eyes ◈ broad build

blep
mother - emberfoot ◈ father - firetail
◈ siblings - none ◈ mate - none ◈ kits -
none

blep
intelligence: ▰▰▰▰▰
bravery: ▰▰▰▰
tracking: ▰▰▰▰

blep
►II song 〄 personality ❝ voice

Claudeheart was born to firetail and emberfoot in the clan. He grew to be a noble warrior, creating friendships with every cat in the clan. One day, claudeheart and his patrol-mates were hunting a little too close to the thunderpath as he chased a squirrel. He was a hair length away when he stepped onto the black asphalt. Unfortunately, he was struck by a monster and lay unconscious in critical condition. Luckily, with the help of the medicine cats, they were able to maintain his life. However, recovery was going to take many, many moons. While living in the medicine den for a while, his clanmates would visit. After a while, he grew selfish. He thought they only wanted to pity him. He started devoting his time finding new ways to cure his body so that he'd be strong again and no one would look down upon him. To this day, claudeheart still has an occasional limp in his hind legs, and a few twitchy areas where nerves were ruptured. However, his selfishness has decreased. He continues to grow stronger for the benefit of his clan.

Claudeheart is a large, handsome cat who carries an extreme dedication to his clan. He is dependable yet unpredictable. He is able to make friends easily. Although, claudeheart is still troubled by his selfish behavior. He can easily snap. He adapts quickly and can crack a few jokes here and there. One of claudeheart's most notable traits is his bravery. He's not afraid to correct you when you're wrong. But he's always there when you need him.
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yarrowpaw

Postby XDinosaur » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:13 pm

╔══════════════════╗
a flower blossoms

╚══════════════════╝ ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

info wrote:name yarrowkit yarrowpaw
yarrowgaze
gender female
age eleven moons
rank medicine cat
apprentice
sexuality asexual
appearance wrote:fur white
w/ grey tabby markings
eyes green
fur type medium
length
build stout
statistics wrote:strength: ▰▰▰▰
intelligence: ▰▰▰▰
medicine: ▰▰▰▰
for it's own joy
◈ personality
Similar to her denmates, yarrowpaw is adventurous and curious. The responsibility to aid, feed, and fight for her clan is undeniable. What makes yarrowpaw unique is her ambition and drive to heal her clan using her intellect on herbs. No cat has ever told her "no." This motivation allows her to make her own opinions and stand for them. Yarrowpaw strives to be the best future medicine cat she can be. She is silly, goofy, and rowdy around her friends and siblings. However, beyond her outgoing personality is her hard-working loyalty to her clan.
◈ history
Although not having much of a history, yarrowpaw was born in the clan. She'd beg to help in the medicine shop. However, she knew that she would get her opportunity sooner or later. Her mother, antpelt, unfortunately passed. However, she has let go of that horrific event of her past.
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

juniper

Postby XDinosaur » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:22 pm

female : rank : five years
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
appearance. Juniper is a red sable German Shepard. Characterized by large ears, muscular build, and long body. Like all dogs in her breed, Juniper is strong and agile while also alert and full of life. She is well balanced, with harmonious development of the forequarter and hindquarter. The dog presents an outline of smooth curves rather than angles. She looks substantial and not spindly, giving the impression, both at rest and in motion, of muscular fitness and nimbleness without any look of clumsiness or soft living. Juniper is stamped with a look of quality and nobility – difficult to define, but unmistakable when present. She gives a definite impression of femininity. Juniper stands at 23 inches and weighs 50 pounds. She bears humorous dark brown eyes.
be crazy

be silly

be dumb
be stupid

be weird

be whatever
intelligence: ▰▰▰▰▰
hunting: ▰▰▰▰

biography. Juniper's parents were both purebred sable German Shepherds. Her father was ex-military. He'd get on the backs of paratroopers as they parachuted into enemy territory. Her mother was currently enlisted in the local police canine force. She was one of the most highly respected in the team. This led to Juniper being trained at a very young age in order for her to grow to where her parents were. Maybe even better. She created a great family there. Her peers loved training with her even though she was younger than them. She was always fun-loving and humorous. Leaving the station's training academy at two years old, June began her journey in the police department. During her time there, she had met a handsome Belgian Malinois. They grew really close until he desired an actual relationship. Afraid of commitment, she refused the offer to become mates even though she really did have an inclination for the brute. Because of this, Juniper no longer seeks for romantic relationships. But you never know what the future might hold. Once June rose to a high position in the force, it gave her the attention of the military. She knew this, and before they could transport her the next day, Juniper ran away. No doubt, she enjoyed working and protecting. But she knew that she couldn't be her silly, unconventional self there. They would try to change her. Right when they needed her, she was roaming the streets as a stray. The war effected many. Juniper encountered Celeste's pack and earned a high position there. She has shown great loyalty to her new home as they offered her acceptance.

because life is too short to be anything but happy

personality. Juniper is confident, funny, and unconventional. She isn’t afraid to voice what everybody’s secretly thinking; she’s frequently vulgar and always entertaining. Juniper tends to tease other pack members due to her sarcastic nature. She is cheerful, sometimes bearing motivation to those around her. Juniper is easily angered and hostile if someone goes against her. Her confidence actually hides other things she is ashamed of; such as her past. Above all of those things, she genuinely loves her friends and is a loyal friend by herself.
XDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me