(❤ ── ❝ lyrara's storage/dnp

A place to store your roleplay character information.

(❤ ── ❝ lyrara's storage/dnp

Postby ⱠɎⱤ₳Ɽ₳-FIRE6832 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:47 pm

pʆɛɑรɛ ɗѳ ɳѳt pѳรt ɦɛʀɛ ɑร tɦiร iร Բѳʀ ɱy ѳwɳ uรɛ. ɑʆʆ ɱy cɦɑʀɑctɛʀร ɑʀɛ ɦɛʀɛ ɑɳɗ
ɑʀt ɗѳɛร ɳѳt ɓɛʆѳɳg tѳ ɱɛ. cʀɛɗitร ɑʀɛ giѵɛɳ ɓɛʆѳw.

cѳɳtɛɳt pɑgɛ;
1. ɦօʟʟօա
2. --
3. --
4. --
5. --
Last edited by ⱠɎⱤ₳Ɽ₳-FIRE6832 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ⱠɎⱤ₳Ɽ₳-FIRE6832

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dnp, Hollow Character Sheet

Postby ⱠɎⱤ₳Ɽ₳-FIRE6832 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:30 am

[removed]

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Name: Hollow
Nickname: Hol
Species: Gryphon/Griffin

Build: Tall and slender,
built for endurance

Coat: Tan
Eyes: Gold
Scars: Deep scar on the
neck

Hollow is a gryphon that was born from an egg high up in the mountaintops. She
learnt how to survive by herself when she hatched, hunting and exploring places she
has never been to before. Hollow loves sitting atop the mountain in her nest and loo
king down, since the view is always stunning. She does not know where her parents a
re, and she has made a goal to find them one day. Thus, this griffin would often adve
nture way beyond her territory, learning more and more about the world outside. She
usually talks to the mountain animals and through them discovers more about life. O
ne day, she finally mustered up her courage and left her home. Hollow would fly for d
ays and days without rest, determined to traverse the world and also find her parents.
However, she has never found them to this day. They left no traces of evidence where
they had gone, and it seemed as if the entire world forgot their existence. Hollow ne
ver gave up. She continues living her long-life by making new friends, range over the
world and make sure that she searched every corner of Mother Earth.

Main Trait: Protective

Positives: Understanding,
wise, valiant, determined,
nurturing, warm,
compassionate

Negatives: Naive,
restless, too curious,
pessimistic,
reckless
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Art By: sandara
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: art theft removed
ⱠɎⱤ₳Ɽ₳-FIRE6832

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (❤ ── ❝ lyrara's storage/dnp

Postby ⱠɎⱤ₳Ɽ₳-FIRE6832 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:39 pm

Name: Magicella
Nickname: Magi, Cel
(Prefers Male Prefix)

Species: Wolf

Build: Sleek and thin,
built for swiftness

Coat: Galatic-like
Eyes: Swirling array of colors
Scars: None

Magicella was born from the stars and was forced to come down to Earth by a ter
rible incident. He was out wandering the cosmos without his guardians, moving pret
ty far away from his home. He too was learning about forging stars and he wanted to
try it by himself. However, his guardians had told him to do it only when they were a
round to supervise. Being a mischievous young star, he crept out by himself and did t
he trick, thinking he could do it. But it was his worst mistake. After thinking he mana
ged to do it when he saw a small light appear in his paws, the star exploded; and it be
came a Black Hole. Magicella was sucked in as he did not have enough power to boost
him out of the way, and he was somehow transported to Earth. He landed in a pile of
dust and grime, and everything was foreign to him. He was so scared he didn't dare
move until his stomach growled. It told him to start hunting and starting a life on this
new planet until he was strong enough to return to the stars. Until now, he is still
trying his extreme best to be able to harness the ultimate power of Starfire.

Main Trait: Strong-willed

Positives: Curious,
forgiving,
kind-hearted, quiet.

Negatives: Mischievous,
two-faced (sometimes),
annoying, reckless,
sassy

Line Art By: Oblivion-Wing01
Design By: Me
ⱠɎⱤ₳Ɽ₳-FIRE6832

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (❤ ── ❝ lyrara's storage/dnp

Postby ⱠɎⱤ₳Ɽ₳-FIRE6832 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:50 am

[removed]

Name: Tellus
Nickname: Tell
Species: Earth Dragon

Build: Muscular and tough,
built for endurance

Scales: Leaf-like
Eyes: A solid green
Scars: None

Tellus hatched from an egg thousands of years ago, when nothing roamed the earth yet.
She was one of the first few to ever set foot on the lush green grass or even breathe
in the clean crisp air. There were others like her, but she was too young to remembe-
r who they were. She only knew that she had to live and survive by sticking to her ele-
ment which was Earth. Each being like her was given a little gift to help them thrive in
the deadly climate, altogether having 11 of such dragons. Earth was Tellus's gift, one
that would help her survive as long as she stayed close to the grass and nowhere else.
She loved the feeling of the soft meadow underclaw, the scents too.
Tellus knew that Earth was a extremely important thing to her, so she
built a small lairwhich turned into a huge one after several hundred years. She lived
in that cave, awaiting new changes that would arrive to her home. Animals slowly
appeared, filling her lairwith happiness and joy. She then never felt lonely, only cheer
when more beings entered the world. :D

Main Trait: Determination

Positives: Patient,
wise,
gentle, motherly.

Negatives: Demanding,
strict,
easily upset, overprotective

Taken From: Steam Community
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: art theft removed
ⱠɎⱤ₳Ɽ₳-FIRE6832

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me