✦. ⇢ please lock

A place to store your roleplay character information.

✦. ⇢ please lock

Postby deftonesly » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:51 am

━━━━━━━━━ ━
my simple lil storage!
enjoy, and please don't steal, xoxo
━ ━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by deftonesly on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦. ⇢ one

Postby deftonesly » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:17 pm

DOGFACE
, cisfemale / 29 m / heterosexual / loner
dogface is a muscular black-and-white molly with hypnotic, sunset-orange eyes and a fresh scar on her lower jaw. she is short and on the stockier side, with thick, sleek fur and small ears. she could be described as owlish because of her round features and enormous orange gaze. the molly's chest is completely white, as are her four paws; her face, almost all black, appears to be a mask atop her white chest, only disturbed by a flash of white fur on her muzzle. dogface smells of warm honey and the sharp tang of pine.
behind the name
"dog" comes from a former fogclan clanmate, plovernose. (more in extras and history). "face" is derived from the scar along her jaw, which she earned whilst fighting a dog.
characteristics and personality
dogface is . . . quick-thinking, cunning, protective ; emotional, moody, wary ; judgmental, sarcastic, snappy, forlorn/morose.
extras and history
blacktuft had a good life. she took a lovely mate, stagheart, soon after they became warriors, and before long, she became deputy, and then the doting mother of two kits. but stagheart's sister, plovernose, was jealous of the attention blacktuft received, and the fact that she was stealing her brother from her. when stagheart took lightkit and emberkit out to explore the forest before their apprentice ceremony, and went missing mysteriously, blacktuft went out in search of them. she found stagheart's and lightkit's dead bodies, and a gigantic dog attempting to kill emberkit. blacktuft fought the dog, and ruthlessly, but when it stunned her with a claw to the face, it snatched up emberkit and disappeared into the night. shocked and grieving, blacktuft huddled with her mate and child, unknowingly in a mint field, and that was how plovernose and her evening patrol found her. seeing her chance to be rid of blacktuft forever, plovernose built a case quickly against her: the signs of a fight in the underbrush, the lack of a dog's scent, and the brown dog fur between blacktuft's claws (which matched stagheart's but no one sniffed it) were all used to support her argument. the patrol took blacktuft back to camp, where she was then exiled by her own leader and furious clanmates. as blacktuft parted from a sneering plovernose, the warrior whispered in her ear "good riddance and good luck out there . . . dogface", a sign that she knew it was the dog all along. with a hardened heart, blacktuft vowed that if they wanted dogface, that was what they would get. thus, dogface is her name to this day. dogface, since her incident, has nightmares nearly every night; she doesn't really sleep these days. she is also a lot more emotionally unstable and anxious than ever before due to the scars of her past. (i.e, doesn't trust easily, prone to crying.)
Last edited by deftonesly on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦. ⇢ two

Postby deftonesly » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:32 pm

FRANCIS
, cismale / 20 m / bicurious / kittypet
francis is a beautiful, lanky sphynx with pale gray skin splotched with ghostly white patches. his face is a slightly darker gray than the rest of his skin, and on it, a flash of white devours his muzzle and snakes up the bridge of his nose. franny has plenty of wrinkles to spare, and if his furless body isn't a shock enough, his nearly translucent, icy blue eyes and bat-like ears will send you reeling, too. he sports a navy blue collar, and smells of warm milk and coconut.
francis is . . . friendly, playful, kind, outgoing, polite, articulate ; curious, adventurous, twolegs' boy, hopelessly romantic, naive, sheltered ; suck-up, pouty, childish, helpless, no survival instincts.
extras and history
francis becomes itchy and dry without the creams his owners apply daily to his delicate skin. he is a complete sap for lotion and often enjoys endless hours of pampering without a single complaint. a spoiled, pure-blooded tomcat that has never had a rumbling belly or an ache in his body, franny is doted upon by his twoleg owners. while he isn't selfish or prissy by any means, he can't deny that he loves their attention. but maybe a certain cat will change his perspective on the importance of his superficial life?
Last edited by deftonesly on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦. ⇢ three

Postby deftonesly » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:36 am

KOIPOOL
, cisfemale / 17 m / heterosexual / warrior
koipool is a wiry orange, gray, and white calico-tabby she-cat with yellow-green eyes. the calico-tabby is very strong, with a trim, muscular build and averagely thick fur. her pelt is mostly white, but her face, back, and legs are absolutely littered with orange-and-gray tabby patches. her ears have large tufts of fur sprouting from their depths, and her muzzle is topped with curly whiskers and a berry pink nose. though koipool is a formidable warrior, she is also quite nimble . . . and thus doesn't carry any deep scars. her fragrance consists of fresh fish meat and mossy pebbles.
behind the name
"koi" comes from her unique bright patches. "pool" is derived from her affinity for fishing and her ability to catch fish.
koipool is . . . loyal to those she trusts and the clan, strong, keen-minded, witty, intelligent, caring ; intuitive, stubborn, judgmental ; insecure, very temperamental, bloodthirsty, fearful.
extras and history
koipool inherited her parents' (hexa and frostgaze) unsteady ferocity and maintains an internal battle within herself, constantly fighting doubt and struggling to suppress the incredible rage and need for blood that has been instilled within her since birth. she fears that she will one day hurt her clanmates, for which she would never forgive herself. at her core, koipool frets that she will never be able to outgrow her dark familial roots and be who the clan needs her to be. born from two powerful cats, koipool was bred to be a warrior. her physical strength is incredible, and often something she has little to no control over. this makes her an unpredictable and deadly opponent. when her "curse" overpowers her, koipool is a true danger, often going into terrifying fits during which she destroys anything in her path. cats do not warm up to her easily, and she is a bit of a loner. her "curse" scares any chances of making friends or having a mate away. fishing by herself or walking through the territory are her methods for unwinding.
Last edited by deftonesly on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦. ⇢ four

Postby deftonesly » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:46 am

RODWEN
, cismale / 4 yrs / bisexual / alpha male
rodwen is a bright white wolf with round, rich amber orbs. he is a very strongly-built, barrel-chested brute with a sleek, muscular physique, long legs, and an overall abnormally large body. although often described as white, he does have a few strikes of pale gray and brown across his back and down his tail - like a dorsal stripe of color. his dark eyes and brows bring attention to his face, which sports high cheekbones and a delicate, almost feminine, nose. he smells of crisp winter breezes.
rodwen is . . . intelligent, strategical, strong-willed, efficient, courageous, thick-skinned, confident, protective, wise, loyal, a good, powerful leader ; ambitious, unrelenting, blunt/too honest ; prideful, arrogant, cold, stoic, showy, ostentatious, flaunts his rank, enforces pack hierarchy with deep fierceness.
extras and history
rodwen's face is nearly always flat and blank, so the only true expression you will get out of him is a look of dissatisfaction or mild irritation. he carries himself in a tall, formal manner: eyes half-lidded, head cocked at a dominant angle, and movements confident and precise. there’s a burning, intimidating presence about rodwen that commands the respect of all those before him, and he wouldn't have it any other way. he came into power relatively young, but he is wise and just and fit to lead . . . and this, the former alpha, sarugol, saw. he has led the pack to prosperity, and now, it is larger than ever before. deeply dedicated to his role as alpha, the safety and happiness of his kin is rodwen’s top priority, as well as maintaining the pack's respect and reverence amongst the other forest creatures. rodwen has been head of the pack for roughly a year, and though he has established himself . . . he has yet to establish a choice of mate. a bit of a loner, rodwen prefers to do things on his own, and doesn't like others messing with his alpha problems, not even his betas. he isn't a fan of relaxing, and loves to keep himself busy. in the wee hours of the morning, he is awake, keeping watch over his pack or strolling through the forest like an elegant ghost amidst the snow. last thing! rodwen views most wolves as "below himself", and will only see a lower-ranking wolf as anything other than a subordinate if they prove themselves to be useful, or if their loyalty is true.
Last edited by deftonesly on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦. ⇢ five

Postby deftonesly » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:12 pm

REDPAW
, cisfemale / 9 m / heterosexual / apprentice
redpaw is a sleek, short-furred ginger tabby with narrow green eyes. she has a lithe, long-legged build and solid muscles packed with energy, strength, and agility. redpaw is quick, and will kill you with speed. she has hooked claws, a pink nose topped with dark ginger, and rather large ears, but no scars yet. she smells of pine and moss.
behind the name
"red" was given to her due to the bright ginger coloration of her fur. "paw" is her suffix to signify that she is an apprentice. but the suffix "thistle" will, in time, be bestowed upon the molly for her long claws.
redpaw is . . . compassionate, independent, confident, mature ; a bit silly, stubborn, determined, romantic ; an idolizer of love, draws back when enduring pain or sorrow, slow to ask for help, JEALOUS.
extras and history
redpaw is your average apprentice, and has led an ordinary clan life. her parents, sundust and frogleap, are loyal, kind warriors, and they care greatly for her. when she was apprenticed, she and her mentor, teaselclaw, had an instant connection; he, being a newer warrior himself, and redpaw are very close friends and often enjoy wrestling in the camp or goofing off during training. the ginger tabby is known to be a bit stubborn/determined, so if she happens to like/love a cat . . . she won't be able to tear her attention from him easily.
Last edited by deftonesly on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦. ⇢ six

Postby deftonesly » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:28 pm

VERRICK
, cismale / 58 m / demisexual / loner
verrick is a brown tabby with white patches and heterochromic eyes. he has a constantly ruffled coat that is riddled with scars and looming gray hairs, and sports an average male body type when it comes to size and height . . . but not so much muscle. rick is very sturdy and has a sound, muscular build. however, his long, deep scars and thickset body aren't the brute's most striking features: rather, it's his strange orbs. they are mostly a pale fern-green, but, accompanying the color, there are dashes of yellow and dark brown. the genetic malfunction truly makes him unique. verrick also smells of burning leaves and oak.
verrick is . . . honorable, keen-minded, vigilant ; independent, opportunistic, protective, stubborn ; combative, bad-tempered.
extras and history
verrick once had his mother at his side. in twolegplace, she was the only comfort he ever knew. she taught him all he knows today about surviving, and he misses her terribly . . . but would never dare admit it. she was run over by a monster when he was around twenty moons old, and ever since, he has been living in the forest and furthering his knowledge on the world. he lives by his own personal code of honor. the brute does not take life without a reason, and does his best to be just and fair with his opponents. there are, of course, exceptions . . . verrick has killed, and would be nothing without his fiery temper. push him enough, and he will retaliate, but with harsh fangs and claws. he is very physically inclined and won't hesitate to take anyone on if they are standing between him and something he wants.
Last edited by deftonesly on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦. ⇢ seven

Postby deftonesly » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:52 pm

MINNOWBELLY
, cisfemale / 38 m / heterosexual / warrior
minnowbelly is a plump silvery-gray she-cat with pale blue-green eyes and a dark gray dorsal stripe down her back. broad-shouldered and hefty, it's no wonder the large molly's suffix is "belly". she has thick limbs, a short tail, and a round face topped with gray ears. her pelt is sleek and renowned for its glimmering perfection. liquid never collects on it, and such sleekness allows for far more speed than you'd ever expect from her. she has a long strike of dark gray running from the center of her forehead and down her back, where it then slowly trickles off to end at her tail-tip; other than that and her white muzzle and belly, she's a silvery-gray color! minnowbelly's eyes are a unique shade of blue-green - cool and round. lastly, she has a bright peachy nose, and smells significantly of fish and sun-warmed stones.
behind the name
"minnow" was given to her because of her water-resistant fur and shiny silver pelt. "belly" is for her chubby appearance/belly.
minnowbelly is . . . confident, fearless, brave, strong, fun ; laid-back, a "showoff", task-oriented, flirtatious, gifted with words, protective ; fiery, passive aggressive, HOLDS GRUDGES.
extras and history
this molly was clan-born to a lovely pair named applefoot and dustbreeze. she has led a relatively ordinary life, and has had two apprentices! minnowbelly discovered her rare liking of fishing and swimming when she fell into a river during her apprenticehood; she enjoyed the water so much that her mentor had to drag her away! till this day, if you can't find the plump warrior, always check the river or the nearest stream. minnowbelly is very strong and is definitely the cat you need to lead sparring practices or lift anything heavy.
Last edited by deftonesly on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦. ⇢ call it fate, call it karma

Postby raey » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:02 am

Hey,
you may not have additional images or links - including links to theme songs or voice claims, within your character forms.
Please remove all additional links from your character forms immediately and review our rules to learn more about this topic: viewtopic.php?p=60613059#p60613059 .

Feel free to reply to me or sent in a help ticket if you have any questions.
raey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me