ღ The Once-ler's Character Storage ღ

A place to store your roleplay character information.

ღ The Once-ler's Character Storage ღ

Postby ღ The Once-ler ღ » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:46 pm

Title says it all, Just so I can keep my OC & AU Information Organized and Ready to Post on any Roleplay Forum.
ImageImageImage
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘
xxxImage
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

ღ The Once-ler ღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ღ The Once-ler's Character Storage ღ

Postby ღ The Once-ler ღ » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Name: Jasper Charlie Once-ler
Species: Gem
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 6'4
Weight: 115 lbs
Fandom: The Lorax and Steven Universe

Appearance: Short, Slighty Shaggy Crimson Hair, Blood Red Skin with Dark Red Markings, Scarlet Eyes, Pointed Ears, Sharp Teeth w/ Fangs, and Forked Tongue. (She Normally Disguises her True Appearance with Lightly Tanned skin, Black Hair, Rosy Cheeks, Freckles and Paler Red Eyes)

Her Gem is Rectangular and Located between the area of her Belly Button and Chest, and her Weapon is a Pair of Gauntlets with a Bright Red Flame Pattern, the FingerTips of the Gauntlets are Sharp and Claw-Like.

Attire: A Black Fadora with a Red Stripe, Black and Red Striped Jeans with Wrist-Warmers that Match, (Stripes are Thick and Horizontal) Short-Sleeved Red Plaid Crop Top, Black Converse.

Powers/Abilities: Pyrokinesis, Geo-Thermokinesis, ShapeShifting, Voice Manipulation, Enhanced Strength, and Speed, and Agility, Unaging, Fusion, Regeneration, and the Ability to turn into a Pillar of Fire at Will.

Personality (WIP)

History: Born and Raised by Earth Gems, her Mother Scarlet gave up her Physical Form in order to give birth to her, which unfortunately gave her the impression that it was her fault for her mother's death, even though her Father was a very loving and caring Parent who tried to convince her otherwise. As the guilt Slowly Ate away at her, she finally decided to run away from home after having a Nearly Fatal Fight with her Human Step-Mother when she was 13.

Fun-Fact: Appearance-Wise, Jasper is like a GenderBent version of my Cartoon Crush The Once-ler. Please don't get mad at me, I have my reasons; Plus I honestly can't see her looking any different & I actually find it unique in some way :3
ImageImageImage
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘
xxxImage
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

ღ The Once-ler ღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ღ The Once-ler's Character Storage ღ

Postby ღ The Once-ler ღ » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:20 pm

Name: The Once-ler (Sometimes called Gem-ler)
Species: Gem
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 6'4
Weight: 115 lbs
Fandom: The Lorax and Steven Universe

Appearance: Short Slightly Shaggy Navy Blue Hair, Royal Blue Skin with Dark Blue Markings, Bright Blue Eyes, Pointed Ears, Sharp Teeth w/ Fangs, and Pointed Tongue. (He usually masks his True Appearance with Lightly Tanned Skin, Jet-Black Hair, Rosy Cheeks, Freckles and Paler Blue Eyes)

He is a Blue Jasper Gemstone, his Gem is an Oval Shape which is Located on his Upper Back between the Shoulder Blades, the Weapon being (Ironically) a Battle Axe.

Attire: A Grey Fadora with a Black Stripe, Striped Grey Jeans, (Stripes are Thick and Horizontal) a Grey Vest & White Long-Sleeved Undershirt, (Sleeves Rolled up Past the Arm-Covers) Black Converse, White Arm-Covers (Like Garnet's) and a Silver Chain Hanging from his Pants.

Powers/Abilities: Cryokinesis, Hydrokinesis, ShapeShifting, Voice Manipulation, Enhanced Strength, Speed and Agility, Extreme Flexibility, Unaging, Fusion, Regeneration, and the Ability to Turn into a Solid Pillar of Ice at Will.

Personality: The Once-ler can be very defensive when criticized, especially if he's proud of what he does. He is easily provoked and doesn't seem to know when to shut up. The Once-ler is bitingly sarcastic and loves to snark to people he dislikes, but he often doesn't realize that his scathing remarks are more insulting than he thinks they are. Though the Once-ler is charismatic, he has crippling self-esteem issues. It depends almost entirely on the approval of other people, something he has craved since he was young. He values the opinions of others more than he does his own, and they can easily influence his decisions. When caught between two differing opinions he will panic, lash out, and pick a side without considering the repercussions. Even if he knows what he's doing is wrong he will try to rationalize his actions.

In more personal social situations, the Once-ler is… horrifically awkward. He is actually more comfortable talking to strangers, people that he will probably never see again, than he is talking to friends and family. (However he seems to have absolutely no problem with talking to his Wife, which he tends to Baby and Pamper.) Once-ler is so frightened of damaging the already fragile relationships he has he tries to avoid friendship altogether, telling himself that he's so busy he doesn't have time for it. The real reason he doesn't have friends is because he feels that if he gets too close to someone, they'll find some sort of fatal flaw and leave him. The friendships he does have he treats like they're made of glass. He has a tendency to shower his friends and family with gifts, because that's what makes people like you, right? Gifts? When he somehow manages to make friends he is fiercely protective of them and sometimes a little clingy.

Because of these things, he is very protective of Jasper, since she's the very first person to actually love him for him, and not for his money. He often treats her more like an Overprotective Father instead of a Husband, but she knows he means well and wouldn't do anything to hurt her on purpose, which is why she trusts him so much, more than anyone else she comes across.

History: The Once-ler grew up in a farmhouse about a mile outside of a middle-class town. His father divorced his mother just after he was born. He, his mother and his two elder brothers moved in with his mother's sister, Grizelda, and her husband, Ubb. His older twin brothers, Brett and Chet, are, in two words, incredibly stupid. Their mother, dreaming of a cushy lifestyle, named her third and final child "The Once-ler", hoping the name would motivate him to be the best. The Once-ler grew up in an emotionally abusive household, with his mother constantly pushing him to be successful and berating him harshly for his numerous failures. She eventually gave up on him, telling him he would never amount to anything. The Once-ler's entire family has no regard for his feelings and only cares about money.

As a child and teen, the Once-ler was too frail to work the farm, so while Brett and Chet did that, he was left to his own devices. He spent his time learning various skills in an attempt to impress his mother, such as Knitting, Sewing and Cooking. While he was successful at learning, he failed miserably at getting his mother's attention. Fed up, he finally decided to leave home in order to prove his Family Wrong and earn his Mother's Love.
ImageImageImage
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘
xxxImage
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘

ღ The Once-ler ღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes