❀ Bᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ's Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Vᴀᴜʟᴛ ❀

A place to store your roleplay character information.

❀ Bᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ's Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Vᴀᴜʟᴛ ❀

Postby ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:16 am

This area is where I will be storing the characters I use in role plays.
Simplisticism, yeah?

Alexander and Elise are both characters I have put over ten years of
development into and they are extremely important characters to me.
I would love to use them in role plays that are medieval based, and
also must involve magic. I plan to keep their pasts the same, however
I have no issue changing a few things around to fit the role play we
could come up with! I would love to role play them again in some
new plots and settings! PM me if you're interested in doing a role play
with them!

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1. Ohanzeefala

Postby ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:01 am

RP: x, Partner: Unique.Potato

Name: Ohanzeefala

Nickname: Zee

Name Meaning: Shadow Crow

Class Specialty: Sorcerer & Assassin

Species: Veski

Height: Six Two

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Skin Color: Pale

Origin: Vesia

Positive Traits: Adventurous, Confident,
Charming, Decisive, and Focused.

Negative Traits: Dangerous, Harsh,
Hot-tempered, Manipulative, and Murderous.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

History: Zee had a normal life as an Ashlander for the majority of it until it was discovered he honed magical abilities, more specifically pyromancy, fire magic, and mentalism, mind magic. When he was young his sister was murdered before him, along with many other women. Zee was taken due to his magical abilities and later turned and trained into a Veski. He later learned that the rest of his family was killed, so were the majority of those in his Ashlander hometown. From the time he was introduced into the Veskian lifestyle to the next ten years of constant harsh training, Zee had become a completely different person. After he became a Pure Veski, it was almost like he enjoyed killing. Before, he’d never hurt someone and only use his magic for good. Now, he’ll kill innocent people just for the thrill, and manipulate people’s mind, just for the hell of it. After spending more time as a Veski than an Ashlander, his memories vanished of his life before, and now however many years later since he was brought here, it’s all he knows. Zee’s life has been filled with the war, taking out simple tasks here and there. He uses his extensive training to support the Veskian leaders as an assassin, and during wars he is tasked with taking out high priority targets. He and many others do this, along with other professions. Zee has learned to appreciate his people, and has long since accepted this as his culture- enjoying it just as if he were born into it.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2. Elu

Postby ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:21 am

RP: x, partner: Unique.Potato

Name: Elu
Name Meaning: Beautiful Raven
Species: Ashlander
Sexuality: Homosexual
Height: Five Seven
Skin Color: Olive-Tan
Positive Traits: Balanced, Calm, Compassionate, Humble
Negative Traits: Unforgiving, Secretive, and Possessive

History: Elu was born and raised her whole life in a small city just north of Toronto, and was thrown into training as early as she could remember. Her entire life had been shrouded and surrounded by war. She was orphaned when she was six, which was when the Veski really started to become an issue. She grew up in the streets and has the scars and past to prove it. Despite this, she was moving up the ranks. She’s seen her fair-share of war, and she’s ready for more if it means protecting her place in the world. She’s always been very calm, especially in difficult situations, though regardless she is a ruthless killer, with skills just as honed and sharp like Veski. She believes aimless killing is wrong, and only kills when there’s a purpose. She’s quiet with her past and rarely forgives. She doesn't look like she'd be apart of the war, but she's actually one of the many leaders.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

3. Ohanzeefala

Postby ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:25 am

RP: x, Partner: Ingis

Name: Ohanzeefala

Nickname: Zee

Name Meaning: Shadow Crow

Class Specialty: Sorcerer & Assassin

Species: Vampire, turned not born.

Height: Six Two

Skin Color: Pale

Origin: Underground Tribes, UNT

Positive Traits: Adventurous, Confident,
Charming, Decisive, and Focused.

Negative Traits: Dangerous, Harsh,
Hot-tempered, Manipulative, and Murderous.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

History: Zee was in one of the many underground native tribes for the majority of his life until it was discovered he honed magical abilities, more specifically pyromancy, fire magic, and mentalism, mind magic. Before the species had made their peace with each other, the vampires raided his people’s villages and towns, and one time while him and his sister were hiding during a raid, his sister was murdered before him, along with many other women- and the vampires forced Zee to watch at the young age of ten. Zee was taken due to his magical abilities and later turned into a vampire. He later learned that the rest of his family was killed, so were the majority of those in the UNT. From the time he was turned into a vampire to the next ten years of constant harsh training, Zee had become a completely different person, the obvious difference in the nature of the two species, humans and vampires, were hard for Zee to get used to. After he became a vampire it was almost like he enjoyed killing. Before, he’d never hurt someone and only use his magic for good. Now, he’ll kill innocent people just for the thrill, and manipulate people’s mind, just for the hell of it. After spending more time as a vampire than a human, his memories vanished of his life before, and now however many years later since he was turned, it’s all he knows. Once the Peace Act Across Species (PAAS) was signed, Zee’s life has been ordinary, taking out simple tasks here and there. He uses his extensive training to support The Council as an assassin, and during wars he is tasked with taking out high priority targets. He and many others do this, along with other professions.
Last edited by ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

4. Laith Herra

Postby ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:34 am

RP: x, Partner: Ingis

Lαιтн Hєяяα
●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●
●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

x
Height: 6'5
Species: Human
Eye Color: Brown/Hazel
Origin: Linex, Draulir
+ Traits: Charming, Reserved
- Traits: Narcissistic, Distant

¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
*´¨`*•¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•

Iɴ Depтн Iɴғorмαтιoɴ

Laith is what you could consider "The Perfect Rebel". He possesses both humble yet very narcissistic views and beliefs while being able to keep to himself most of the time. His emotions could resemble that of a wall. He has no expression to his feeling, and this is due to the long training his father put him through all throughout his childhood years in an attempt to 'sculpt the perfect leader'. Laith is extremely intelligent, working with the darkness and shadows rather than against it. This typically causes people to wonder about him, but no one has ever been close enough to understand. Regardless his subtle narcissism, his mind tends to do most of his major emotional dwellings. He definitely isn't incapable of showing emotion, it's simply the way he was raised. His soon to be city is shrouded in mystery and what could also be fear, little is known but the immense military presence that lingers within the city, but he and his father are prepared for the near fight to come. The peace between the species has started to get out of hand, and has put Laith on high alert. The closest city is two days on horseback away, through an eerie forest that masks the cities true force. Laith resembles his city, and that in itself makes him a mystery in his own self.

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

5. Ryne Holland

Postby ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:56 am

RP: x, Partner: Ignis

Rуηє Hσℓℓαη∂
●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●
click for image
●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Height: 6'8
Eye Color: Hazel
+ Traits: Majestic, gentle
- Traits: Manipulative, stubborn

¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
*´¨`*•¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•

Iɴ Depтн Iɴғorмαтιoɴ

Ryne is from a small group of close friends and related-elves that wonder the Shalutov. He is a simple archer, with some ability to speak and gain assistance from animals. Since the group he travels with is on the move constantly, Ryne has never had any kind of friendship on the outside. He is surprisingly gentle, but there's a reason for this. Ryne is extremely nimble and stealthy. He is a loner now, after he survived an ambush he later learned that an unknown group killed those he traveled with and loved. This happened six years prior, and ever since Ryne has been untrusting, and avoided contact with everyone, animals becoming his best friend. Being alone in a group-based world is hard and Ryne has had to do many things to survive, many of them not good. This messes with his morality, because he believes himself a good man, but nothing of what he does would agree with that.

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me