Tigers Secret Lair *Roar*

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Are my characters good?

Amazing! good background too
50%
Their good
No votes
Their okay
50%
Ehh...
No votes
Terrible! Start over
No votes

Total votes : 2

Tigers Secret Lair *Roar*

Postby BlackTigers_Curse » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:02 pm

[Please don't steal or post]

Please Note!!!!!
*Echos form is not my own. It is from this interesting RP All Credit to them!
Last edited by BlackTigers_Curse on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 12 times in total.
BlackTigers_Curse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tigers Secret Lair *Roar*

Postby BlackTigers_Curse » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:32 pm

⚡|⚡|⚡

--------------------------------------------------
Name ↣ Willow
Age ↣ 2 Years
Gender ↣ Female
Rank ↣ Depends on RP
Wanted rank ↣ Depends on RP
Crush ↣ None (Open)
Mate ↣ None
Pups ↣ None
Mother ↣ House Pet
Father ↣ Unknown
Siblings ↣ House Pets

Personalty:: Willow is a gentle sweet dog. She is often looked upon as a mother figugre of the pack. She loves everyone and everything. Well,,, Except Squirrels... and People
History::Willow was born in a nice home to a surprised owner. The owner of her mother couldn't take care of all the puppies, so the surrendered them to the local shelter. All the puppies where Adopted, well all but Willow. when she was almost a year old, the Shelter hosted a 'Meet-n-Greet' adoption event and Willow was stolen by a mean person who kept her chained up outside all the time. She got little food, water or attention. Willow started to get a cold heart after being chained for 3 months. In the middle of February, the mean person got a Puppy. The person kicked the puppy as he chained it to a tree close to her. After a few hours, the puppy, now with a broken leg from the kick, was crying for food and warmth. Willow got to her paws and walked over to the Puppy and snuggled around her. The Great Dane Puppy, Willow named her Skye, Survived the cold night. After that night, Willow had a will to live and made an escape plan. Late the next night, she started gnawing on her ice cold chain. After 3 broken molars, her chain finally broke. She went to town on Skye's Chain, which was thankfully smaller than her own. Willow got the Great Dane Puppy loose after 1 tooth broke. They ran into the woods and found _____, who took them in.

w
w
w

【W】【i】【l】【l】【o】【w】

Tags :Depends on RP || Crush :Depends on RP || Rank :Depends on RP || Location :Depends on RP

RP here

w
w
w
w
w
w
w
w

⚡|⚡|⚡

Name ↣ Skye
Age ↣ 7 Months
Gender ↣ Female
Rank ↣ Pup
Wanted rank ↣ Depends on RP
Crush ↣ None (Open)
Mate ↣ None
Pups ↣ None
Mother ↣ Unknown
Father ↣ Unknown
Siblings ↣ Unknown

Personalty:: Skye is a timid pup. She didn't socialize well, so if you'r new, don't expect her to run up and say 'Hi'.
History:: Skye was born in an experimental facility. She was torn away from her mother and forced into solitary confinement. The lived by herself in that small wire cage for 5 months of her life. She was left alone most of the time, so she acts more like a lone wolf than a dog. She is skittish around humans and is aggressive around dogs she doesn't know. One day a big man took her and threw her in the back of a moving box. The box came to a sudden halt and Skye heard the doors slam shut. The man grabbed her by the scruff ruffly and tied her to a chain, he kicked her leg and she heard a snap before he left her there in the cold. A few hours passed and she was getting really cold, and she couldn't stand on her leg. Then a big dog came over and curled around her, If Skye wasn't so cold she would have fought the dog for getting close. The next day, the nice dog tied a stick to her leg so it would heal. It was at that moment Skye first bonded with another creature, She learned the dogs name was Willow and that she had been there for many months. She also learned of Willows escape plan. Late that night, Willow started vigorously gnawed on her own chain. Once it broke, Willow broke hers also. Willow picked Skye up by the scruff and they ran. They ran away from that horrid place until they met ___.

s
s
s
s
s

╔══════════════════════╗
Skye
Female | 7 Months
Tags; Depends on RP| Location; Depends on RP
╚══════════════════════╝

RP here
Last edited by BlackTigers_Curse on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:57 am, edited 6 times in total.
BlackTigers_Curse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackTigers_Curse » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:38 am

⚡|⚡|⚡

Name ↣ Eclipse
Age ↣ 4 Years
Gender ↣ Female
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ Member
Crush ↣ None (Open)
Mate ↣ None (Open)
PupsDot, Brutus
MotherJemma
FatherDrew
Siblings ↣ Comet

Personalty:: Eclipse is a very submissive dog, err... wolf, err... 'Thing'. She would rather give up and die than fight for what she believes in. Her pride and confidence was pounded into dust years ago, but maybe with a bit of encouragement and support, she could be a leader once more. She never really 'fits' with any pack because of her half-Dog blood, Pure wolves often think of her as 'Less then'. Eclipse has always thought of this as unfair and cruel.
History:: Eclipse was born to a seemingly nice pack of wolves, well wolves and a German Shepherd. The German Shepherd was her mother, Jemma. She was a black Shepherd with a tan underbelly, chest, paws, and parts of her face. Eclipse's father was a huge Black wolf with piercing yellow eyes named Drew, he was the Alpha of the pack. She and her 2 sisters lived a wonderful puppy-hood, playing in the tall grass, stalking mice, playing tug-a-war, those where good times... But good times can't last forever. When Eclipse turned into an adolescent, her sister went hunting and never returned. Jemma sent out a search party to look for her lost little pup.
The wolves in the search party numbered seven, but only two of them returned. The two surviving wolves reported that the group had found the pup's body, it had a gunshot wound through its little head. "Then Humans, Humans in trees, started shooting at us.
Hank was the first to get hit." The first wolf explained. "One by one, as we ran, wolves would fall. Never to get up again." The second wolf whimpered. Horrified by the nature of these 'Poachers', as Jemma called the Humans with the guns, Eclipse tumbled backwards into the den. In all, The Poachers killed six wolves that day. Drew's sister, brother and Eclipse's half brother and sister where among the deceased. The Poachers left for weeks at a time. Each time they left, the pack thought that they would never return. But they did. Every Time. After a year or so of off and on consistent poaching, Eclipse's birth pack was reduced to her, Drew, Jemma and a few other wolves she did not know very well. After Eclipse's last sister died from the humans two months ago, the remaining wolves where sure the poachers had left for good. Another month passed and Drew lets wolves hunt by themselves again, something they had not been able to do for almost a year now. The pack recovered quickly, doubling in size in just over a year. There where puppies, Teens,
and Lone wolves joining her fathers pack every day. Jemma herself became pregnant and gave birth to Eclipse's only brother and two new sisters. Soon after, Eclipse found a mate named Axis and had Pups herself. She named her two Kinda-Dog, Kinda-wolf pups Dot and Brutus. She felt like she was a pup again herself, seeing her pups play in the grass and play tug-a-war with broken branches.
Good Time. But sadly, Good times don't seem to stick around long for this poor wolf-dog. Soon after her pups turned a month old,
Brutus came stumbling into camp with a huge gash in his belly. The poachers where back, their first victim was the unfortunate pup,
who died a few hours later from blood loss. The pack had to eat, and food was scare thanks to a late spring, so Jemma went hunting in a large group. None of those wolves ever returned, including Jemma. That group alone was half the pack, plus now Eclipse had to care for her younger brother and sister along with Dot. Overcome with sadness, Eclipse withered away until she was a shell of her former self and stayed that way for many days. As a result of that, Dot was killed by the people when she wandered out of camp and both Eclipse's sisters where shot dead a half mile away from camp. When the black wolf-dog was ready to live again, she found herself with less of a pack. Only her 4 month old brother, named Comet, her father, Drew, and a former lone wolf, named Jynx, where still alive. The four of them set out to find a new territory. Her ageing father slipped on a riverbank along the way and broke his hip, Drew told them to keep going, but Eclipse wanted to stay and help him, she was only three at the time and she didn't know that it was futile to stay. Jynx talked Eclipse into letting her kill the old alpha, like he asked. She agreed, and said her goodbyes to her injured father. Jynx made quick work of breaking the old wolf's neck and ending his misery. They left Drew's body and kept going, knowing they would soon end up like the old black wolf if they risked staying around the poachers any longer. The wandering trio found another wolf pack after a few months, they where welcomed, but only as the lowest of the low. Jynx, Eclipse and even Comet where in a rank even lower than the Omegas, The Omega of the pack would often lift her tail and ears around them to make the three wolves feel unwanted and useless. Eclipse and Jynx were bullied non-stop by the adults of the pack, it often escalated to biting and scratching the lowly She-wolves. Comet would cry himself to sleep because of the bulling he received form the other pups in the pack. The often abused wolves needed to leave, Eclipse knew that from the very first day. Jynx was too optimistic to care, she believed everything would work out as they climbed the ranks of the pack, but they never climbed ranks, nothing ever improved and the physical abuse was too much. They left after six months of being treated like dirt, and off they where again, the trio of wanderers. A few weeks later, they found another pack. This time, Eclipse, Jynx and Comet aren't abused and most of the wolves are nice to at least Jynx. But Eclipse and Comet never really expect to fit in, They are still thought of as less by other wolves because of her half dog blood.

f
j
d
d
d

xxxECLIPSE

Mood:: Depends on RP
Crush:: Depends on RP
Mate:: Depends on RP
Tags:: Depends on RP
OOC:: (Depends on RP)

RP here.

x
x
x
x
d
d
d
d
d
x

⚡|⚡|⚡

Name ↣ Comet
Age ↣ 1 Year
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega/in-training
Wanted rank ↣ Beta
Crush ↣ None (Open)
Mate ↣ None (Open)
Pups ↣ None
MotherJemma
FatherDrew
Siblings ↣ Eclipse

Personalty:: Comet is outgoing and just wants to Play! Even though he gets put down a lot, he tries his best to put a positive spin on things. He would love to be leader one day, but only as much as a beta because he doesn't want a ton of responsibility. He is thought of as 'Less then' by Pure wolves because of his half-Dog blood.
History:: Comet was born into a small pack, he and his litter mates where about 20% of the pack. He also found out in his early days,
that Eclipse was also his sister. She was 4 Years old when he was born, and she was about to give birth to her own pups. He was very young when the poachers came back and doesn't remember much about his mother. He does remember the harsh six months He,
Jynx and Eclipse spent at a pack that was not his own. They where lower than Omegas there. Treated like dirt and bullied relentlessly, He remembers crying himself to sleep every night they where there. Eclipse did finally set the three of them free fro that horrible pack. Soon after, they found another pack. The wolves in this pack are much nicer even though Comet is still treated differently because he is half dog, and he is still Omega. At least he can Play freely now!

(See Eclipse's History for more detail)

s
s
s
s
s

xxxCOMET

Mate:: None
OOC:: Depends on RP

RP here.

d
d
d
d
d
d
d
d
d

⚡|⚡|⚡

Name ↣ Jinx
Age ↣ 9 Years
Gender ↣ Female
Rank ↣ Elder
Wanted rank ↣ Achieved.
Crush ↣ None
MateJonah
PupsUmber, Jade
MotherVermin
FatherHex
SiblingsSpell

Personalty:: This old girl is barely hanging on now days. She get Grumpy and has a short temper. Eclipse and Comet are her adopted pups, even though she met only met Eclipse soon after the wolf-dog turned four.
History:: Jinx's long life started in a Nature reserve, in a pack of four. Her Mother, Vermin, Her Father, Hex, Her sister, Spell, and her. They lived the first two years of their life happy and living in paradise. Vermin gave birth to new pups every year. After the snow melted of Jinx's third year, Hex told her to leave the pack and never come back. Just, Out of the Blue! Months passed and The white wolf started to starve because she was chased out of every prey-rich part of the forest she could find. She laid down in a meadow with long grass, planning to die. She shut her eyes and let go, but she was rudely awoken from her supposed final rest by a handsome Grey wolf. He had a full sized deer in his strong jaws and laid it by her face,
the strong male explained that his name was Jonah and that his pack had recently rejected him. He was a lone wolf also. Jinx fell head over heals for Jonah, she spent every waking minute with the male who saved her life. They settled down near a lake and a small cave. Jinx and Jonah became mates soon after they settled, having pups a few months later. Jinx had two sons and a daughter,
One of her sons, named Umber, was a spitting image of Jonah and her daughter, Jade, was a perfect mix between. Her other son died at birth. For years, the small family of four was happy and healthy, catching deer and elk almost once every week. The family's happiness ended one night when Jonah went hunting with Umber and both the males where killed by an angry Bull(Elk). Jinx was six at the time and was stricken with grief for many days, she told Jade to find a mate of her own and start a pack. Jade left her mother reluctantly, but she left and eventually did find a mate. Jinx on the other hand, was done with love. She vowed never to fall in love with another wolf ever again. Off she went, searching for a pack that would accept her, the white wolf found Drew's pack. At the time, it numbered many and prey was good. They lived that way for many months. Poachers came to ruin her life, they killed most of the pack within five days, including almost ten pups. The only survivors of this massacre where her, Drew, Eclipse and a little puppy named Comet. All four of them knew it was too dangerous to stay there any longer, so they left in search of another pack to live with.
Along the way, the 10 year old Drew, slipped on an icy riverbank and broke his hip. She spared the old Alpha the suffering by breaking his neck... They couldn't stay if they wanted to live. They searched for days, eventually finding a pack, it wasn't a nice pack by any means, but it was a pack. Jinx was bullied and abused beyond words. Poor Comet and Eclipse where worse off because they where wolf-dogs, they where bullied relentlessly and became more submissive as the days wore into months. After six moths, Eclipse told she was going to leave whether Jinx was coming or not. Of course Jinx came with, and she was sure happy about leaving. The wolf was aging fast, now eight, she was slowing down a lot. It took the trio almost seven moths to find this pack. Eclipse and Comet are still Omegas, but at least they are treated fairer then they where before. As for the old wolf, she is just waiting for death at this point. She lived well past what wolves normally do.

s
s
s
s
s

xxxJINX

Crush:: None
Mate:: None
OOC:: (Depends on RP)

RP here.
Last edited by BlackTigers_Curse on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackTigers_Curse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackTigers_Curse » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:32 pm

╒═══════════════════════════════════════════╕
ꜰᴜʟʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Echoita ➤ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: Echo
ᴀɢᴇ: 2 Years on Earth ➤ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female ➤ ɢᴏᴅ ᴏꜰ: Life

╘═══════════════════════════════════════════╛

Pʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴛ: N/A
      Aʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs/Pᴏᴡᴇʀs: Echo Decides if a pup shall die or live at birth, She controls plants and can control a famine by making all the prey starve. Small, low flowers bloom where she steps, She creates pups when they are in their mothers bellies, and she determines if a pregnancy will be Successful or Fail. She can also control if the seasons are longer than usual. She can encourage or discourage prey to fight back when attacked by wolves.
      Mᴜᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: She has small blue and red flowers grown into her tail fur. She also is always covered in a thin layer of fresh snow, no matter the season.
      Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs: Any pup born with an 'X' on their fur shall be Raised away from the pack. They shall be raised in a deep pit with a shallow river running through it. Toss them food and necessary items only. Do not interact with them or let them see or hear you. The only wolf to interact with them shall be their mother, but only until they are weened, She must tell them what their purpose is. Once the X's are one year old, take them out and let them run in the lushes fields I have given you. Let them enjoy life at its fullest. In the next day, you must Sacrifice this wolf to me in a painful matter.
      Cᴜʀsᴇ: If this is not fulfilled properly, the Pack will suffer famine and Most plant life will die, Starving prey and leaving you with an empty landscape. Pups will be stillborn or sickly and mothers will die while in labor. Winter will be always and many deaths will occur. Prey will fight harder to stay alive and wolves will fall to Moose, Elk and Deer.
      Rᴇᴡᴀʀᴅs: If you do what I ask, you will be given lush plant life, fat prey, Many pups, and healthy litters. Longer Summers and easy to catch prey. Life will be Great.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
⤷ APPEARANCE ⤶
Echo is a pale black Wolf with bright blue eyes
❝Echo looks like a graying black wolf, but that is in fact her fur shade, it is not from aging or stress. She always seems to be dusted with a thin layer of fresh snow, despite it being Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring. The Bottoms of her paws, and belly are almost completely white, with only a small amount of black hairs here and there. Her tail had two vines of flowers twirling around it, one vine sports tiny dark red flowers and the other sports Small 'Blue-Jay' blue flowers, these are grown into her tail. Her bright blue eyes are a sapphire shade and can pierce the depths of anyone's soul. They have many small differing shades of blue in each eye, but the main shade is a dark-ish Sapphire blue. She only has two scars, the Smaller of the two is on her right ear and runs along the back of her ear. It is from a small tussle she had with the God of death over whether a pup should live or die. (It ended up living) The Larger of the two scars is on her left back leg, running along her upper thigh, curves around her leg and ends at her knee.❞

⤷ PERSONALITY ⤶
She is a caring, and loves pups. She also likes her share of Pain.
❝Echo is a lovely wolf with the protectiveness of a Put Bull and the loyalty of, well, a wolf. She loves to watch pups grow up and live a good life, She cares for every puppy that dies and she would die for some. She definitely has her favorites form time to time. Echo also has a darker side, and this is why she requires a Sacrifice. She also loves to watch a wolf suffer, she doesn't know why, but she would rather see wolves live happy than die young, but she X's some pups to fulfill her dark side.❞

ᴄʀᴜsʜ: None ➤ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ: Axis
ᴏꜰꜰsᴘʀɪɴɢ: None ➤ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ: N/A

ꜰᴜʟʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Axis ➤ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs: N/A
ᴀɢᴇ: 2 Years, but he often takes the form of a puppy ➤ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male ➤ ɢᴏᴅ ᴏꜰ: Day & Night

Pʀᴏᴘʜᴇᴛ: N/A
      Aʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs/Pᴏᴡᴇʀs: Axis makes the sun rise and set every day. He can control if the stars and moon come on time and the stages of the moon.
      Mᴜᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs: None, but he can turn himself into a puppy and back into an adult. That is just physical appearance, he still can do everything a full grown wolf can.
      Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs: Howl to the moon when it is full, when the sun is out, dedicate each animal you kill to me.
      Cᴜʀsᴇ: The sun will boil in the summer, and freeze in the winter. The sun will be out for only one hour every day and the moonlight will be harsh, causing wolves to itch and be miserable.
      Rᴇᴡᴀʀᴅs: The daylight cycle will return to normal and the moonlight will not drive the pack crazy, the sun will not burn you in the summer, and the cold will be countered by the sun in the winter.

⤷ APPEARANCE ⤶
Axis is a blonde wolf with light green eyes.
❝Axis is a blonde wolf that has darker patches of fur around his ears and along his back. His green eyes are a shade like no other. Best described as pale summer grass. His pale green eyes also have strips of almost neon, color and dark green. He has many scars, his most apparent running along his side and the back of his neck. He also has some small facial scars around his eyes and muzzle.❞

⤷ PERSONALITY ⤶
He is strict and Harsh, but he also has a soft side.
❝Axis has a rough shell, ❞

ᴄʀᴜsʜ: None ➤ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ: Axis
ᴏꜰꜰsᴘʀɪɴɢ: None ➤ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ: N/A

Last edited by BlackTigers_Curse on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:05 am, edited 8 times in total.
BlackTigers_Curse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackTigers_Curse » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:39 pm

⚡|⚡|⚡

Name ↣ Max
Age ↣ 4 Years
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Depends on RP
Wanted rank ↣ Alpha
Crush ↣ None (Open)
Mate ↣ None (Wants)
Pups ↣ None (Wants)
MotherUnknown
Father ↣ Unknown
Siblings ↣ Unknown

Personalty:: This big dog is a ferocious fighter and can kill almost anything within a few minutes. He is very strong and energetic. Max often second guesses himself and doesn't like to make decisions by himself.
History:: Max's life started in a backyard breeders facility, lots of dogs and lots of filth. His mother wasn't well fed and by the time he was 2 months old, she was dead. His father got sold just after Max turned 3 months, witch wasn't a big deal to Max, because his father was also the father to every other puppy at the facility. After a while, Max was also sold. He was glad to get away from that filthy place, but little did he know, he was going someplace much worse. Three little kid talked their parents into buying the Anatolian Shepherd, he lived a good 4 months at their house, living in paradise. Then the Parents of the kids who bought Max, thought he was getting to big for the house, so they put him on a chain in the cold of December. He was ignored every day and was lucky if the people in the house threw him a piece of bread. During that time, Max survived off of snow and unlucky Squirrels,rabbits and anything that came too close to him. As he got bigger, his collar grew uncomfortably tight and started to cut into his skin. Almost 6 months later, a girl who was new to the neighborhood saw him laying under his tree, staving and dirty. She sat next to him and stroked his head as she fed the big shepherd her cold lunch that she was supposed to bring to school. She came back every day with story's to tell Max, like how she had saved a bunny from a big bird, she brought food and water for him every day. As Max started to fatten up again, his collar started to cut his skin again. One day when the girl came, the mean people of the house yelled at her and chased her away. The nice girl didn't come to see Max for a week. He started giving up hope again as life started to be terrible again, drinking puddle water and eating nothing but unlucky rodents. Out of the blue, the girl came back! But she had a wire clipper this time. She worked quickly so she wouldn't get caught by the homeowners again. She cut the collar around his neck. He was Free at last! He Licked her face once, and ran away from that place. After about a year, he found a mate, and they had a litter of puppies together. His mate, Onyx, was sick when she gave birth. She survived, but the pups didn't. Max and Onyx tried their luck with another litter, this one survived. There where 3 pups in the litter. One fateful day, when the pups where a month old, Max went hunting and left Onyx watch the pups. When he returned, Onyx was in the middle of fighting a Black Bear that appeared to have already killed two of the three pups. Max Jumped onto the bear and bit its neck hard, but this bear had scars. Max's teeth couldn't pierce the scars on the bears neck, he panicked while still on the bears back and got flung off the bear and hit a tree. Getting the breath knocked out of his chest, it took Max a while to get to his paws. It was too late by then, Onyx had a gash in her chest and their remaining pup was in the teeth of the bear. He Ran. He ran as fast as he could with tears in his eyes, The only things he loved, Dead. After running for a few days, he ran into _____ and Joined [His/Her] Pack. He wants to have a mate once more.

w
w
w
w
w
w

xxxxMAX

Mate:: Depends on RP
Tags :: Depends on RP
OOC :: Depends on RP

RP here
BlackTigers_Curse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackTigers_Curse » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:06 am

⚡|⚡|⚡

Name ↣ Alex
Age ↣ 3 Years
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Beta
Wanted rank ↣ Achieved.
Crush ↣ None (Open)
Mate ↣ None
Pups ↣ None
Mother ↣ Unknown
Father ↣ Unknown
Siblings ↣ N/A

Personalty:: Alex is a kind and helpful dog. He loves to hunt for sport and he also loves to help other dogs in need.
History:: Alex was abandon as a young pup.... He was found by, People. He was never adopted and was scheduled to be put down, but he saw an opening and escaped the evil people. He wandered around until he found this pack. not much else is known about Alex.

(My Bro's RP Character)
Last edited by BlackTigers_Curse on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackTigers_Curse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackTigers_Curse » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:27 am

⚡|⚡|⚡

Name ↣ Juila
Age ↣ 2 Years
Gender ↣ Female
Rank ↣ Member
Wanted rank ↣ Alpha
Crush ↣ None (Open)
Mate ↣ None
Pups ↣ None
Mother ↣ Unknown
FatherJosh
Siblings ↣ Sweetie-pie

Personalty:: Julia is nice to all dogs, she often plays in a Forest near her home. She likes to to hunt, but its not her favorite. History:: Her mom got lost in fog. She found a new pack...

(My bro's RP Character)
BlackTigers_Curse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me