- roleplay storage -

A place to store your roleplay character information.

- roleplay storage -

Postby .alfie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:38 am

x
x
x
x
x

just where i place my characters

x
x

x
alfie
my twitter:

sorry for my inactivity. i've been in and out of the mental hospital, i apologize to all roleplays i've been inactive from. sorry homies.
.alfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- naopti -

Postby .alfie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:44 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

NAOPTI

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
commander
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝do not fear the loudest bark-
fear the sharpest bite.❞

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name naopti
nicknames nao
age 5
gender female

appearance
height 26 inches
weight 71 Ibs
build lithe
eyes dark yellow
pelage/hair short, sleek, and all black

base traits
main trait tender
+ traits gentle, meticulous, alert
- traits sensitive, messy, easily distracted

relationships
family none (pm me if interested c: )
friends none (pm me or rp with me if interested c: )
enemies none (pm me or rp with me if interested c:
romantic interest/mate none (pm me or rp with me if interested c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

naopti loves and cares for the canines in her pack. she embraces each dog for their strength instead of harshing them for their weaknesses. she loves to care for all members for her pack, young and old. she tries hard to see the beauty and strength in everyone. in the pack, she is tender and kind. outside of the pack, she is alert, and untrusting. she will die and fight mercilessly to defend those she cares about in the pack, and is not afraid of the concept of death if it saves those she cares about from it.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
naopti does not have much of a significant history. she is defined by the belief that what you are does not make you how strong you are, it is how you use what you are to your advantage. as a young pup, she was often picked on by her thin size. she was a late bloomer, she was quick to learn, but her lack in believing in herself was the thing that slowed her down. it wasn't before long that she learned herself that all canines are different, and embracing that and using it would be her strength. she was not the most bulkiest dog. she wasn't the best hunter. but using what was seen as a weakness against others instead of seeing it as a weakness is what makes her the courageous canine she is today.
Last edited by .alfie on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
alfie
my twitter:

sorry for my inactivity. i've been in and out of the mental hospital, i apologize to all roleplays i've been inactive from. sorry homies.
.alfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- milia -

Postby .alfie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:24 am

xxxxxxxxxxxx

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
milia
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
cheif
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝it hurt because
it mattered❞

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
name milia
breed american eskimo dog
age five
gender female

appearance
height 20 inches
weight 61 Ibs
build medium build
eyes dark hazel
pelage white and furry

base traits
playful ans
+ traits kind, flirtatious, caring
- traits wreckless, clueless, quick to fight

relationships
family none (open)
friends none (open)
enemies none (open)
romantic none (open)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

❝trust is a powerful thing to let go to nothing.❞

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
milia is a hopeless romantic who is always searching for somebody to lean on. unfortunately she lacks finding strengths in herself and depends on having others do it for her. she is very sweet and kind, even with a spice of sarcasm. she's always trying to deny reality and find other ways out, always trying to find the good in the bad situation. when something bad has happened, she troubles accepting it. you may find milia to be one of the most playful, kind, energetic and defined dogs in the pack.
Last edited by .alfie on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alfie
my twitter:

.alfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - roleplay storage -

Postby .alfie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:23 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

tenshi

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
beta male
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝change nothing, nothing changes.❞

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name tenshi
nicknames shi
age six
gender male
power wind/air

appearance
height 2.8 ft
weight 81 Ibs
build broad
eyes dark chestnut
pelage thick, grey and white fur

base traits
main trait cautious
+ traits courageous, protective, alert
- traits hides his feelings, negative, doubting

relationships
family none [open]
friends none [open]
enemies none [open]
romantic beta female

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tenshi hasn't had the easiest of pasts. his father taught him to never use his powers,
as doing so would show him he was weak. his father was tough and callous. sometimes tenshi wished he was never in his life.
as his father died from being too fearless in a battle, tenshi's mother ran away from the packs and became a loner- a rogue.
tenshi cared for his mother as she cared for her, but he had no intentions of destroying what she wanted, even if that meant being alone without him.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
tenshi is a pretty demure, caliginous wolf. he sometimes is afraid to speak up, as he is doubtful and think others will shoot him down, as his father once did. he is good at correcting plans and helping others and is very defensive of his pack mates, which earned him the spot in the pack. tenshi works on accepting his powers and using them when he needs to, as straining them has sometimes made them go out of control when he got angry or scared.
alfie
my twitter:

.alfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .alfie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:21 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

stitch

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
-open-
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝time will always tell❞

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name stitch
nicknames none
age 2
gender male

appearance
height 12 inches
weight 19 Ibs
build tall and lithe
eyes neutral green
pelage brown spotted with white
breed mudi

base traits
main trait honest
+ traits positive, playful, quick learner
- traits fearful, gullible, shy

relationships
family none [open]
friends none [open]
enemies none [open]
romantic none [open]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
history goes here!
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
personality goes here!
alfie
my twitter:

.alfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .alfie » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:20 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
charlotte
harper
collins

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
student
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝it hurt because it mattered.❞
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name charlotte harper collins
nicknames charlie
age 17
gender female

appearance
height 5'11
weight 134
build lithe and tall
eyes dark hazel
hair red/dark brunette

base traits
main trait anxious
+ traits warmhearted, sympathetic, humorous, cuddly
- traits insecure, unmotivated, modest, self-effacing, self-conscious

relationships
family mother, father, 2 sisters
friends a friend, emma, back at home
enemies none
romantic none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

charlotte defines her history has simple but saddening and humiliating. she doesn't like to talk about it because she doesn't want others thinking that she likes to play victim. she was always the girl that everybody secretly hated, because there always is that person. the one who is pitied and isn't told straight up that they aren't like, they just pretend and avoid them often. it wasn't until she was older she realized what was really going on, and she had felt her heart break. she turned into an untrusting, sensitive, shy, anxious, young girl by the time she was 9. charlotte was hurt by anything and everything, and to avoid every getting hurt again, she stayed out of sports and activities. this lead to her not knowing what she'd do in her life and not having many passions. by the time charlotte was 12, she had been diagnosed with severe depressive disorder and social anxiety. long story short, she visited mental hospitals and has scars on her thighs from self-harm. she never believes in herself and she thinks because she is different she will never be just as good as the next person.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
a lot of charlotte's history leaks into her personality. underneath all of her anxiousness, she is very kind and tender, and really loves hugs. she loves photography and animals, and she hopes to be a veterinarian or a photographer when she is older. charlotte being so insecure and scared makes her seem dull and boring, but she is a very passionate soul under all the fear. she is very dependent on other's for opinion and does not trust herself for anything. charlotte also loves decorating and matching things, she could spend hours decorating and making things look special. unfortunately, charlotte is also messy. she rarely makes her bed and picks up her clothes, but in college, she makes sure to try her best to fix that. she really is a kind hearted soulful girl who loves so many things, but it is hard for her to find herself with all the fear and negativity that she puts on her shoulders.
alfie
my twitter:

.alfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .alfie » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:31 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
hazel
ingrid
peterson

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
the others
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝it will always catch you
in the end.❞

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name hazel ingrid peterson
nicknames hazey, h
age seventeen
gender female
sexuality heterosexual
theme song: stay right where you are

appearance
height 5'11
weight 136
build lithe and tall
eyes bright blue
hair straight with slight waves,
dyed blonde with rosegold highlights

base traits
main trait ambitious
+ traits loyal, alert, loving
- traits taken on as mean, loner, hopeless
neutral untrusting

relationships
family mother, jailed father
friends none {open}
enemies none {open}
romantic none {open}

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

born into a family already headed for tradegy- hazel's childhood sucked. she lived and still lives in a tiny trailer with now only her uncaring mother. her father was thrown in jail for violation of probation, which hazel didn't care living for either. she now lives in the trashed trailer with her mother.
she's learned to fend for herself and has built a wall around herself and refuses to let anybody in. hazel doesn't use her past as a sob story, just another reason she's independent.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
hazel is a loner. she has no friends. she doesn't make friends, and people mostly don't want to.
she comes off as mean, but she really is a kind hearted soul. she knows other people are mean, so it can't really be that much of a big deal, right? she's afraid of people getting to know her so as an unhealthy solution, she shuts everybody out. she has acold shoulder without any intent of letting anyone have her shoulder to cry on instead. under the walls of fear, she takes a big interest in photography and defying society's ridiculous standards. she is passionate and an adventure. she really isn't against friends- she's just scared of betrayal and humiliation of people. she's one who doesn't know how to describe herself, but maybe that people who are indescribable are the best.
Last edited by .alfie on Mon May 07, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
.alfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- audrey -

Postby .alfie » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:41 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
audrey
june
harris

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
: the defenseless one :
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝i'm not doing this for you anymore.❞
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name audrey june harris
nicknames aud, auddie, a
age 19
gender female

appearance
height 5'4
weight 110
build normal, slight curves
eyes neutral blue
hair straight, dark brown

base traits
main trait committed
+ traits honest, nurturing, considerate
- traits fearful, impatient, too forgiving

relationships
family town mother, town father, town sister
friends few friends throughout the small city
enemies town quarrel with gang members
romantic none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

audrey had a simplistic history that has only contained the rules and boundaries within her city. she did nearly the same thing everyday, but under she may someday experience beyond the rules, she would never know how lifeless what she did was. the same rules, the same chores. her family contained of her mother, father, and older sister. audrey could never be close to them, as they all respected living by the rules, while audrey saw them as a restraint to her life.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
audrey has been taught to be dependant on the town and spiteful towards people like gang members, people from outside of the city. she had been taught they did not belong, and would hurt her. she has never gone outside the borders, never had incountered a gang member. it didn't matter what she wanted, she was grown to fear the breaking of the rules. she was drawn to edge, not because of the borders themselves, but because of what was beyond. there was a flicker in audrey of wonder and independence, to explore beyond and find more to life, despite everything she's ever known.
.alfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me