I build Lasers that repair the Ozone layer. Or something

A place to store your roleplay character information.

I build Lasers that repair the Ozone layer. Or something

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:45 am

My Character Store, yo

default form (copy if you want)

Name:
Nickname:
Sexuality: (most of my characters are straight. Mainly because I am, nothing against non-straight people)
Description:
Clothing:
Personality:

Species abilities: any anatomical facts or abilities from being non-human. If all members of species have this ability (e.g. a creature who is naturally stronger than most humans) then it is this, not a Power.
Powers: Any special abilities not normally seen in humans, or from a source other than just training (i.e. great athleticism or genius is not a power if they gained it conventionally through training or study)
Muggle Skills: any abilities not related to powers or modus operandi
Equipment: useful worn or carried items. Does not include clothes unless clothes are armour or contribute to powers

Backstory: of character
World: Relevant points about the fictional world. Usually able to be discarded or changed to fit continuity of RP
Last edited by EcoLaserBuilder on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Anomaly

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:45 am

Name: Albert Johnson
Nickname: Anomaly
Sexuality: straight
Description: Black hair, fair skin, angular complexion
Personality: Whether because of his powers or just shyness, he generally keeps to himself. He tries to be polite and gentlemanly but doesn't generally do intimate relationships with anyone other than his family. He prefers action to words

Powers: He has the power to make people forget him. There are 2 main ways this can work:
1) He can make someone forget they saw him, or had an encounter with him. These memories are almost never restored. The person may remember something about seeing someone, but their brain categorizes that as very unimportant. This works on some kinds of AI
2) He can entirely erase himself from your memory. This can work on people he has had more than just 1 encounter with. However, if this power is used, all memory will be restored upon seeing him again
Skills: he is a master of infiltration. He is adept at disabling security systems, hacking and stealth, even without using his power. He uses a hand gun but is skilled at martial arts too.

Backstory: wip. I'm thinking a military organisation gave him powers as part of a project. Best suited to a world where meta/superhumans are numerous. Can adjust to suit rps
World: It has supers/metas. That's all I have figured out
Last edited by EcoLaserBuilder on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I build Lasers that repair the Ozone layer. Or something

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:56 am

Name: Gwendolyne Blackheart
Nickname: Gwen the Strong
Species: Human
Sexuality: Asexual Heteroromantic

Power(s):
Contact warrior ancestors. She needs access to her hammer and peace and quiet. She can briefly converse with the spirits of her ancestors. This isn't considered necromancy
Summon hammer. If she loses her hammer, she can cause it to teleport to her. Needs to focus
Skills: Very skilled in combat. She can use most basic medieval human weapons but her weapon of choice is her hammer.General fitness, Strength, Toughness

Looks: never smiling, short but quite wild hair (from wearing a helmet a lot)
Clothing: Full body plate armour. Worn and dented from battle but generally well maintained
Personality: Very serious. She can be angry for no good reason. She is quite single minded: become the best fighter she can be and partake in battles of grandeur that will bring glory to her line. Trivial and petty things usually disgust her, but mainly because she feels they would distract her. However, she does enjoy darts and sports for its own sake, making the excuse that it helps her become stronger. Quite vain and boastful. She seldom means harm to anyone but also seldom puts herself in the firing line for others (kind of neutral). But she does despise corrupt governments and abusers of power, but doesn't think her actions against them count as 'heroic'. Has trouble speaking to strangers.

Equipment: Her hammer is a family heirloom, quasi-sentient, is connected to the spirits of her ancestors and is kind of her husband (is sort-of male, use "him" or "it")

Family: Mother who was a similar legendary warrior, but fading into retirement. Husband, who is a hammer
History: She is a member of a long line of female warriors who wield a mystical hammer. This weapon is of utmost importance to their lineage and is centuries old. It was given to the original Blackheart and each successive daughter grows up to inherit the hammer and, in a way, marry it/him. The woman gains the surname Blackheart and encouraged to be the greatest fighter she can be
Universe: Standard high fantasy setting. Not much worth noting except lore regarding the Blackheart hammer
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I build Lasers that repair the Ozone layer. Or something

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:11 am

Name: she won't say but Sally
Nickname: The Pedlar
Sexuality: bisexual (for now)
Description: thin, tanned, black haired
Clothing: top hat, white shirt, red jacket, black trousers (something like a circus ringleader outfit)
Personality: enthusiastic and smiley. Very curious and inquisitive. She loves new and surprising things, which means she can be greedy. She loves the Multiverse (aka Creation, Reality) and, more than anything, wants to keep it from the powers destruction. She also loves it so much that she wants to spread the joy of the Universe by shipping and trading items and artefacts, so other people can appreciate the wonders of Reality.
Species: Human

Powers:
Muggle Skills: Swordsmanship, knowledge and understanding about the Void and interdimensional travel, card tricks
Equipment: Hoverbike with hover-trailer that's bigger on the inside. Pocket Void-suit

Backstory: She is an inter-dimensional merchant. That means she can get you things from other realms. Maybe even your realm. Advanced technology like the Aperture Science handheld portal gun, or a certain Peridot's gadgets, or a Shadow Pokeball. Magical artifacts like an invisibility cloak, a powerful ring (but not That One), or an Element of Harmony. Maybe even things that fit neither category, like holy water, an Ender pearl. And she's in the market for more. She accepts any and all currency but what she really would love is a trade.
World: any, particularly a multifandom world or "Surprise! Unknown forces have kidnapped you from your own realm and you can't get back" rps

Things she will not ever ever stock:
Sentient creatures. Usually no animals at all, though some may be exempt if they have no conscience or independent thought. E.g. a golem or an Akuma.
Any weapons of mass destruction. E.g. the Moment from Doctor Who
Particularly large items (generally items that can fit in a bucket are okay)

She may not have any of the above items in the rp.
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me