Dotions Characters ~ Updated Regularly

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Dotions Characters ~ Updated Regularly

Postby Dotion » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:24 pm

These are my characters. They are mostly for personal reference but also for if you want to check something about my character while interacting with them. If you would like to use my character for something, please pm me and we can discuss it. All forms are coded by me, so if you would like to borrow something from them please let me know! Please also note that all forms are constantly under construction to make them appear more pleasing, along with containing accurate information. However, if something seems wrong it is most likely because I am not basing it off the roleplay involved with you as I use them for many different ones. Happy browsing ^^!

Links
Voleur 猫
Maskface 猫
Suga 人
Likho 猫
Violet Ambrose 人
Umbra 狼
Mothstar 猫
[url]Lightgaze 猫[/url]
[url]Petalnose 猫[/url]
[url]Kaguya Akita 人[/url]
[url]Fernan 人[/url]
*under construction*

Key
猫 - Cat Character
人 - Human Character
狼 - Wolf Character
Last edited by Dotion on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 80 times in total.
Dotion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dotions Characters ~ Updated Regularly

Postby Dotion » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:40 pm

▽◿ ◺◹ ◸◿ ◺◹ ◸◿ ◺◹ ◸◿ ◺◹ ◸◿ ◺▽
Name
Likho
Rank
Loner
Voice
Scent
Fire and rot
Crush
None
Orientation
Asexual
Mate
None
Kits
None
△◿ ◺◹ ◸◿ ◺◹ ◸◿ ◺◹ ◸◿ ◺◹ ◸◿ ◺△

Personality
Likho is a short-tempered cat. She hates nearly everything, preferring to be on her own to lay and age. When she was younger she had a terrible confrontation with the local clan, and has wanted them dead ever since. Her words are laced with a thick Russian accent she adopted from her mother, who had immigrated from the country.

History
Likho was born during a harsh winter and was raised by her mother. She was a product of bad breeding, her fur always matted and messy. There were rumors when she was younger that her real mother was a lynx, and that the one raising her had taken pity on her and taken her in. Likho had traveled as she aged, eventually settling down in her older age. Her mother is a distant memory, the only item retained from her a strong accent and a few words of Russian.

Notable Physical Characteristics
Voleur is smaller than most cats, and made up of lithe muscle. His coat is pure black and his eyes an emerald green. He is covered with scars, most notably his missing left ear and slash across his nose.

Last edited by Dotion on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dotion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dotion » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:50 am

Name
Mothstar
Rank
Leader
Voice
Scent
Fresh dew and morning mist
Crush
None
Orientation
Heterosexual
Mate
None
Kits
None

Personality
xxxxMothstar is a stern cat with no time for nonsense. She is very spiritual, always looking for prophecies or signals from Starclan. She is most at peace in her den surrounded by herbs or out in the dense forest, gathering more herbs. She is not overly fond of kits, but is gentle with her teachings and patient. Her apprentice must have no doubts when entering the field of medicine, and she is known for turning away kits who show doubt. Many call her a frosty cat, but she is truly kind.

History
Mothstar was raised by a traveling cat. They went around gathering herbs and worshipping a strange religion. It was a great life full of laughter and dance. Every night they're small family would gather around a controlled fire and dance and sing. They found out how to craft small instruments and music would fill the hills. Everything changed when disaster struck and her family was killed as collateral damage of a great war. She was the sole survivor, and continued the tradition of traveling the countryside. One day she came across a clan and her name changed from 'The Feather Caught from a Moth' to simply Mothfeather.

Mothstar is a frozen silver cat with amber eyes that thaw the frost. She has the appearance of a cat that could have been beautiful, if it were not for the many scars that litter her strong body. She is built thickly, with raw muscle clear underneath her striped pelt.
Last edited by Dotion on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Characters|Some Music

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dotion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dotion » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:28 am

~Age~

~Gender~
Male

~Rank~
Cadet

~Desired Branch~
Survey Corp

~Short Description of Looks~
A short, muscular black haired man.

~Personality~
Suga is a quiet man. He hates to speak, only doing so when absolutely required. When he does speak it's in short, curt sentences that often come across as quite rude. He is easy to anger, although he mostly keeps himself in control. Growing up, the boy would only wear dark clothing and didn't have many friends. He had always feared the giant, stumbling monsters that kept them caged like tiny songbirds and longed for a taste of outside the walls.

~History~
Suga was 'raised' without his parents or a roof over his head. He learned to speak both English and Japanese from hearing other conversations. He was never confident in his ability to speak the languages correctly so he never talked. This led to many problems throughout his life and he never quite got over it. He made a life stealing, kneeling to no one. That was of course, until he met a man who took him in. Suga was just 10 at the time, and didn't understand that relationships could be abusive in more ways than one. It started with only mental abuse, the man guilt tripping him and black mailing him constantly. It soon evolved, however, into something more terrible. Beating were regular and many things happened against Suga's will. When Suga was found by the military, he eagerly agreed to join them as a cadet. Everyday he lives in terror that the man from before will find him.

~Theme Song~
Painted Smile

~Crush~
None

~Family~
None

~Anything Else~
~~~

Characters|Some Music

Dotion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dotion » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:37 am

▽◿ ◺◹ ◸◿ ◺◹ ◸▽

Name Maskface
Age 22 Moons
Gender Male
Rank Warrior
Voice Sample
Scent Deep forest mist and pine
Crush None
Orientation Pansexual
Mate None
Kits None
Kin None

△◿ ◺◹ ◸◿ ◺◹ ◸△

x
x

Personality
Maskface is quiet, saving his words for only when necessary. As a young kit he idealized his father greatly, as he was a brave and hardened warrior. Unfortunately a few moons after Maskface became a apprentice his father died in a battle, struck down by an enemy warrior. Maskface learned to become his own hero, trusting in himself and not many others. Deep inside he knows he would die for his clan, but is not certain that his clan would do the same for him. Maskface sees the world in black and white, with stark truths the only thing to base your lifestyle on.

History
Maskface was born to a kind old queen in her last litter, and knew early that she wouldn't have a relationship with him past his kithood. His father died in a battle and left him alone in the clan, with not many friends as his stark personality didn't allow for many deep relationships. He grew lonely but strong, training himself to the extreme and focusing on the good of the clan and himself rather than friendships or finding a mate.

Maskface is a large cat, with his long fur making him appear even larger than he already is. His name comes from the large splotch of dark brown that covers his face, like a mask. The rest of his body is covered in thick cream fur.
Last edited by Dotion on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:33 am, edited 18 times in total.
Dotion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dotion » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:47 am

~Age~
5 Years

~Gender~
Male

~Rank~
Lone

~Desired Rank~
Achieved

~Short Description of Looks~
Umbra is a wolf that has a extremely dark coat. Deepest black blends with a deep, dirt brown to create his smoky pelt. He is fast, and his legs seem to be made of pure muscle. That muscle is made for running, and not for battle, making him vulnerable against bigger wolves. His eyes burn a deep amber that shines in the darkness. Scars lace around his body, including a thick stripe that crosses itself across his right eye, rendering it blind.

~Personality~
Umbra is quiet, having been a loner all his life. He tries to keep out of trouble, but when he sees a threat he won't hesitate to attack. He doesn't really know how to deal with emotions, both his own and others. Whenever he has to confront his own emotions he shoves them down and forgets about them, bottling them up until he explodes. With others, he finds the easiest out of the situation and takes it. Because of this he has no friends.

~Theme Song~
This embarrassing song that I may have listened to way too many times.

~Crush~
None

~Mate~
None

~Pups~
None

~Kin~
Deceased

~Anything Else~
Nup

Characters|Some Music

Dotion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dotion » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:43 am

~Age~

~Gender~
Female

~Role~
Queen

~Looks~
Violet is all that you would expect from a queen. She has a grace in her that is unmatched throughout the kingdom. Light eyes are matched with soft brown hair that is normally pulled back into braids or curls. She uses her royal wardrobe to it's fullest extent and tends to favor the colors of pastels during peaceful times such as this. She will never be seen outside of a dress unless it is a time of high war, in which she wears royal armor.

~Personality~
Violet is gentle and soft spoken. She knows the power of words and how they can affect the people of her kingdom. She feels in extremes, loving deep and hating deeper.

~History~
Violet was raised in a neighboring kingdom in a cushy life. She learned secretly to fight, hidden away in the forests surrounding her castle home. She used to love to run through the fields and forests, experiencing nature in ways only she could. However her beloved nature was ripped from her when she was married to the King. Now she is simply a queen with a lot of plants.

~Theme Song~
Lose It

~Crush~
King

~Family~
Unnamed

~Sexuality~
Heterosexual

~ Accessories ~
Crown

Characters|Some Music

Dotion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dotion » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:05 am

Name
Voleur
Rank
Rouge Pack Leader
Voice
Scent
Dirty smoke and wet earth
Crush
Honeysong
Orientation
Bisexual
Mate
Honeysong
Kits
None

Personality
Voleur was born on the streets of Paris, to a cruel mother who viewed him as a bother. She did not waste his existence however, and shaped him to take her place as ruler of the underground. He grew up an angry cat who hated defiance and the filth of the streets. He ruled the underground after his mother was murdered with an iron fist, his sarcastic personality known far and wide. He began being called 'the monster of France' but was more commonly known as 'Voleur' or 'thief'. One day he fell asleep on a boat and ended up here. His voice has a heavy accent and his words are often foreign and flow together

History
Voleur's childhood was cold and calculated, he was trained every day of his life until his mother died. He was taught to kill and love doing it, and it was inevitable that his mental health suffered. His mother was cruel, killing anyone he was close to. Voleur despised her, but later learned to thank her for all she had done for him. One night he had been attacked by a large gang of dangerous cats and fell victim to them, waking up to the smell of salt and the rocking of a boat. It wasn't long before he found himself in clan territory and started to make a life for himself.

Voleur is smaller than most cats, and made up of lithe muscle. His coat is pure black and his eyes an emerald green. He is covered with scars, most notably his missing left ear and slash across his nose.
Dotion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me