jon's character cabinet

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: jon's character cabinet

Postby laf » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:59 am

NAME mikheyev (meek-hi-ev)
NICKNAMES mik, mikkie
GENDER male
C.O.D. bear attack

HEIGHT thirty inches at shoulders
WEIGHT one-hundred-ninety pounds
+ TRAITS loyal, honest, dependable
- TRAITS defensive, slow to trust, violent when cornered

we russians. . .

born in kasimov, russia, 217 miles from moscow, mikheyev was raised on the outskirts of the small town with a humble farming family. he was a caucasian ovcharka, a breed native to russia and its surrounding areas. he defended the family's small herd of goats and single cow, though the town was rather sleepy. mikheyev loved his family dearly and vowed to himself to defend them against anything that could hurt them. sometimes he went a little overboard but, in his eyes, better safe than sorry. when the children, two girls, were little, they'd ride on his back around the yard. bears were often seen around kasimov, but rarely was anyone ever unfortunate enough to have to confront one. mikheyev was one of those unlucky few. a hungry grizzly had found itself breaking into his family's goat pen one night and mikheyev attacked. being as massive and strong as he is, he was able to take a solid chunk out of the bear's leg and drive it off, but not without sustaining fatally deep gouges to the chest and stomach. mikheyev survived until sunrise, when his family found him just outside of the goats' pen. he died soon after, in the arms of his little girls, with the knowledge that he had defended them until the very end.

we have nothing but our winter.
Last edited by laf on Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laf » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:13 am

NAME eliza
NICKNAMES liz, lizzie
GENDER female
C.O.D. accidentally shot

HEIGHT twenty inches at the shoulder
WEIGHT seventy-five pounds
+ TRAITS curious, intelligent, playful
- TRAITS naive, stubborn, dogmatic

look around, look around. . .

eliza was owned by a kind, older couple in rural virginia with a passion for duck hunting. they spent their weekends out around the fields and ponds. eliza was happy to be useful. she loved the freedom and thrill of the hunt. on occasion her humans' grandchildren would visit. eliza loved them as well but, frankly, what didn't she love? her humans would take their grandkids hunting sometimes when the kids were on vacation. on a summer afternoon, the grandkids came along to the hunt. it was going swimmingly. eliza helped them catch nearly half a dozen by the afternoon and by dark, they were winding down. one of the children, an inexperienced, young one, was aiming for a duck near the pond's edge when something caught his attention. he shot anyway, but hit eliza, not the bird.

how lucky we are to be alive right now.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rhaegar

Postby laf » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:28 pm

────────────────────────────────

𝐫 𝐡 𝐚 𝐞 𝐠 𝐚 𝐫

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐚𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝

........ʙᴀsɪᴄs

rhaegar
male
3 years old
sanctus custos

.......ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ

voice
180 lbs
33.6 in tall
large & strong

.......ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs

amber eyes
short, thick fur
grey pelt
dark grey ears

TRIP TO THE PAST
      rhaegar was born in a litter of four to a pair of wolves in a pack known as scio. he and his siblings, rhaenys, aegon, and visenya, were raised there and were beginning to rise in the scion ranks when the sickness struck. it spread through the scio wolves like wildfire. rhaegar's sister visenya and brother aegon perished, along with nearly all of the rest. the survivors scattered; some went north, seeking refuge in the mountains, while others went west, seeking the sea. rhaegar and his surviving sibling, rhaenys, fled south. there, they encountered other survivors. rhaegar was overjoyed, and rhaenys was as well, at first. when rhaegar joined as a nefas, rhaenys went off on her own. rhaegar threw himself into the pursuit of proving himself, managing to challenge his way to custos. he intends to rise to praelia, and perhaps higher.

DIGGING DEEPER
      rhaegar is not a wolf who has had things handed to him in his life. he has had to fight tooth and claw for everything he has, including his life, and as a result he takes very little for granted as he is acutely aware that it all could be ripped away unexpectedly as it has before. he's not a talkative wolf, though isn't unfriendly either. he'd rather sit and observe the happenings around him. when one does befriend rhaegar, it's for life. he will defend you with everything he has, but don't betray his loyalty, because it can't be won back. underneath this fiercely honorable exterior is a gentle, humble wolf despite his size, who is usually good-humored and happy to be among his friends. currently, rhaegar is prioritizing his climbing the rankings over all else, as his need to prove himself burns deep and strong.
Last edited by laf on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laf » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:00 pm

𝐫 𝐡 𝐚 𝐞 𝐧 𝐲 𝐬

𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫
❜𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭

........ʙᴀsɪᴄs

rhaenys
she-wolf
3 years old
outsider

.......ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ

voice
120 lbs
28 in tall
small & agile

.......ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs

amber eyes
short, thick pelt
red-grey fur
white underbelly

TRIP TO THE PAST
      rhaenys was born in a litter of four to a pair of wolves in a pack known as scio. she and her siblings, rhaegar, aegon, and visenya, were raised there and were beginning to rise in the scion ranks when the sickness struck. it spread through the scio wolves like wildfire. rhaenys's sister visenya and brother aegon perished, along with nearly all of the rest. the survivors scattered; some went north, seeking refuge in the mountains, while others went west, seeking the sea. rhaenys and her surviving sibling, rhaegar, fled south. there, they encountered other survivors. rhaenys was enthusiastic about this, initially. while rhaegar leapt at the opportunity to join the pack, rhaenys declined, choosing instead to be an outsider she misses her brother, but does not regret her decision.

DIGGING DEEPER
      rhaenys was never happy in a pack. she loved her family, of course, but hated the hierarchy. she is fiercely independent, a trait that has been magnified now that she lives on her own. she is very sharp and witty, but incredibly antisocial, and so avoids interaction with other wolves at all costs. this antisocial nature lends itself well to her hostile demeanor. rhaenys knows few and trusts even fewer. unlike her gentle brother, rhaenys is just as ruthless as the dying landscape. should you encounter her, you will be greeted with a snarl. she's familiar with the outsiders that inhabit the land with her, but actively avoids them. rhaenys knows her strengths and fighting is not often one of them. she has buried deep what she considers weakness: her intense compassion for others that took her to a medic's position in scio, her love for her brother, and her puphood desire for love and loyalty. rhaenys refuses to acknowledge what she thinks of as naive fantasy, though they exist all the same.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laf » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:01 pm

..........rhaegar
    sanctus custos