skip's storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

skip's storage

Postby skippyspi » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:30 am

my chari storage 💕
Imageᴅᴏᴅɪᴇ- sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ
skippyspi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i love this bab sm

Postby skippyspi » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:04 am

Name: Alejandra García Rosales
Nicknames: Alé
Role: The Photographer
Birth Date: November 14th, 1997
Birth Place: Reús, Spain
Originally From: Salou, Spain
Nationality: Spanish
Spoken Languages: Spanish, Catalan, English (with rather thick Northern-Spanish accent), remembers some French from school.

Religion: Raised in a Catholic household, considering agnosticism.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Single
Opinion On Love & Relationships?: She feels indifferent, and avoids the subject at family gatherings- this may be down to finding it hard to get into proper relationships as early as everyone else did, due to her introversion and inability to interact with new people, although she has overcome that massively as she has gotten older and left school.

Parents: Xiomara García Rosales & Miguel García Rosales
Siblings: Andrés García Rosales[30,M], Elias García Rosales [27,M], Luana García Rosales [23,F]
Relationship With Immediate Family: She has a strong bond with both Elias and Andrés, although her and Lu have always been competitive with each other, which has caused a strain on their relationship. Her relationship with her parents has always been healthy, despite the amount of pressure they put on her to succeed.
Pets: Two cats back home, Límon and Líma & quite a few freshwater fish in her apartment.

Occupation: Part-time waitress, freelance photographer, university student
Any Physical or Mental Disabilities, Illnesses or General Issues?: High-functioning generalised anxiety disorder, mild panic disorder
Appearance: Tan to light olive/medium skin, depending on the season; naturally curly dark brown hair, always straightened and mainly dyed a dark auburn; dark brown eyes; double lobe piercing; small tattoo on wrist; short; slim-build.
Physical Markers: Appendicitis scar from her childhood, birthmark on back of neck, stretching towards (but not quite at) her left shoulder blade
Face Claim: Ivana Baquero

As the youngest child of four over-achievers, Alejandra has had to work hard to earn recognition and to show people that she is not, in fact, her siblings, her parents, or one of her many cousins. As a result of constant pressure from older family members, she is hard-working, resilient and extremely ambitious. However, the strain of constantly trying to be the ‘golden child’ and better than her peers has also led to failure-induced anxiety and perfectionist qualities, often deemed ‘annoying’ by others.
She is known for her loud volume around those she is comfortable with, relentless optimism and unintentional bluntness, although she can also be over-apologetic or polite, saying ‘sorry’ or ‘thank you’ upwards of three times until someone tells her to stop; this is most likely down to her grandparents withstanding the idea that her and her young relatives must always be quiet and courteous, especially around their elders (her paternal grandparents always liked to remind her that ‘cuando hay mayores, los niños deben oír y callar’).
Her perfectionism and attitude to work and learning is often used to the best of her abilities, allowing her to be granted a scholarship after getting consistent good grades throughout school (mainly due to revising months earlier than most, she always says, and nothing to do with being genuinely intelligent, she’s absolutely certain), and being able to make small amounts of money from photography (alongside a relatively successful Instagram, she daresay) due to her eye for detail, however these traits are also sometimes her downfall, making her stuck on one particular project or piece of coursework for weeks, if not months at a time.
Ale is usually light-hearted and willing to joke around, however, when tired, she can be crabby and irritable, and can tend to snap or make snarky remarks in a morning or during a particularly early lecture. She forms fast friendships, despite being socially inept as a young teenager, due to past bullying and her own anxiety.

She came to Hollywood on a psycho-biology scholarship at UCLA, despite her dream being, ever since she got a little, bright pink digital camera for her 8th birthday, to study photography or to take film/media studies in Barcelona. She currently resides in a one bedroom apartment, trying her very best to balance work, photography and her studies, whilst also taking the best care of her fish as possible.
skippyspi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i love this lil gal sO MUCH

Postby skippyspi » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:42 am

wip wip wip wip wip wip wip

↪ claria wrenn
↪ nineteen (but her mind is older)(ha)
↪(actually that's a lie she's been in a Pod™ (trademarked bc Space Capitlalism) for like,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 3 years so)
↪ æthi
↪ probs has blue hair or smth bc ma g ain't! human! surprise!
↪ probs has little personality at first bc,,,,,,,,,,,, programming in the Pod™ but there will be day when she develops one i pROMISE
↪ so ya she's highkey gonna have the development of Experiment 626 to Stitch im ngl
skippyspi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me