Missing Ƭomes ||

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Missing Ƭomes ||

Postby Deify » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:52 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┌───────────────Ǥ R E E T I N G S───────────────┐
Hey there. This is my character repository.
I'd appreciate it if you'd refrain from taking and using any coding you find here or any of my characters,
whether it's art or descriptions.
Thank you.

┣─────────────────I N D E X──────────────────┫
Humanoids
Δdam Mickenly

Animals
x
x
x

┖────────────────────────────────────────┚
Last edited by Deify on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Δdam Mickenly

Postby Deify » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:43 pm

↜Ƭʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ βᴜᴅ↝
┌─────────────────Ǥ E N E R A L────────────────┐
Иame:: Adam Mickenly
Ǥender:: Agender
Δge:: Twenty-five
Ѳrientation:: Demiromantic
Ħeight:: 5'8"
Ħair:: Bleached
Єyes:: Appear Brown
Δbilities:: Can move faster than the eye can follow (up to 5ft.).
Can only do this a couple of times before losing extreme amounts of energy.
Occasionally does it out of reflex when triggered / frightened.
┣─────────────────β E F O R E─────────────────┫
𝐸𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶 ‘𝐸𝓂𝒾’ 𝒮𝑜𝓁𝒷𝓇𝒾𝑔
Emi used to love being who she was. Grew up in the Nobel district, her mother was a model. Of course, this wasn’t her biological mother as she was adopted by her mother. She never knew her real parents, growing up in a cold laboratory until the laboratory was found and destroyed. Her and several other children were put up for adoption, never really realizing that she had been given an unwanted ability. Her ability only appeared occasionally, namely when she was frightened. Any that saw it simply assumed they had blinked and somehow missed her movement. It wasn’t until much later she learned how to somewhat control this ability.
Emi was well loved and was expected to be the next big model and she loved her life. Dressing up and posing and modeling for fashion lines and for advertisements. This was much better than the cold, the bland food, and being alone. She loved the attention and being spoiled. She was good at modeling as well. Her hair was incredibly long and black, her eyes green. She was pretty and elegant. As a model she was known as the ‘White Bud’ for she hadn’t fully blossomed into adulthood yet and she was absolutely sweet to everyone she knew or met. She cherished life and all living things.
A party was thrown for her on her 16th birthday. Many people came and celebrated. Then someone broke into the party, crashing it. Several figures appeared with guns and bombs, firing and killing people. She tried to run but was held as hostage. She couldn’t fight back, she was weak. They rubbed the fact in too, she was only a girl. A woman that should do as she was told. Though the cops showed up before she was hurt or worse but she was still scarred from it. Not only this but moments before she’d witnessed her mother die.
When the police were checking who had died she was reported missing and several thought she had been sold off as a slave to someone or taken off elsewhere and killed. No one heard from her for years on end. And then she returned. Looking bedraggled and tired. Claiming she couldn’t remember a thing. She inherited her mother’s house and soon rumors flew around, she was seen out often with a man. She started getting sick, tired, looking. Then she was bedridden. No one knew what was going on within her home but rumors flew. One day ambulances arrived and she was announced dead but in her will had signed over her home and money to a man. The man she’d been seen with.

What the public didn’t know was that this man was helping her lose and regain a new identity. He dressed and posed as her new self until her old identity died. This man was her mentor. She’d sought out help from the other districts to become stronger. Trained with him to be an assassin working hard and studying. Once he deemed her well off her old self ‘Emi’ died. She underwent surgery, no longer wanting to be the 'weak 'woman that had to do what men demanded, that couldn't fight back and save herself. She became a man. Though the gender terms frustrated her, she took on terms for referring to herself as ‘they, them, their’ etc.

They didn’t want to be known as a man nor a woman. They were who they had created and that’s how it was going to stay.

┣───────────────Ƥ R E S E N T L Y───────────────┫
𝒜𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝑀𝒾𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓃𝓁𝓎
Adam as they now refer to themselves underwent a lot of changing those few years after that incident at their party. Completely changing their wardrobe, mannerisms, literally everything. They went from a pretty princess to a punk tattoo artist. They cut their hair much shorter, bleached their hair (and do such regularly to hide their roots) and wear brown contacts quite constantly. Even going so far as to cover up a few scars on their back with tattoos.
They’ve completely changed the interior of the house, and is incredibly careful, having gone through strenuous acting courses and training until fully ready to live as this new person. They don’t usually slip but when they do, it’s a damn big slip.
They take up assassination jobs constantly and occasionally dress female or simply change character completely. They’ve nearly lost themselves. They don’t show their true thoughts, emotions at all. They’ve become more withdrawn, everything is simply an act and one big show.
Their assassin name as cops and media call them is simply the ‘Black Mamba’ as they carefully leave behind a business card that is solid white with a simple black logo that says ‘mamba’ made to look like a snake.

┖──────────────────────────────────────────┚
Deify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me