Jean'ѕ cнaracтer ѕтorage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Kelsi Abascal Vers. 1

Postby nykta » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:29 pm

Major WIP

[center]Kelsi Abascal

╔══════════════╗

Full Name: Kelsi Alexandria Abascal
Aliases: Limelight
Side: Neutral
Marvel or DC: Marvel
Parents: Araceli Abascal and Loki
Powers She inherited her father's
power of magic and has limited control
of mentifery. Also, due to her
Asguardian heritage she has above
average speed, strength, and can jump
higher than most human beings.

╚══════════════╝

She is the daughter of Loki and a mortal named Araceli. She was raised by her mother on earth and grew up having a normal childhood, well... as normal as a kid with powers can. As a child, the other kids sometimes made fun of her for being a "mutant" and called her a freak, but as the times changed and more and more heroes and villains alike started to pop up, some with powers, the mean comments receded. When she finally did grow old enough to understand her powers, she decided to use them for the better by becoming a hero. However, her rebellious and mischievous nature (which she again got from her father) tended to get her into more trouble than good. Because of this, the media isn't exactly sure what to call her, so they usually label her as neutral. She is usually described as very outgoing with a loud persona. On first impression she may be either a bright ray of sunshine or a fiery pit of anger depending on the mood she's in. She has a short temper and fiery personality, but can cool down just as quickly. Otherwise she is usually energetic and charismatic and loves to be in the spotlight. She has a mischievous and rebellious nature, which often times leads to trouble with the law and higher authorities, but in the end she really does have a good heart.
Last edited by nykta on Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kelsi's additional info.

Postby nykta » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:26 pm

addιтιonal ιnғo.

Kelsi is the daughter of Loki Laufeyson, the Norse god of mischief, and Araceli Abascal, a mere mortal. She was raised by her mother on Earth as both her parents agreed that it was better for her. As a child, she had always admired superhero teams such as the X-men or Avengers like most children her age. However, as the times changed and the government started to show distaste for these superheroes, so did the people. Because of her inherited powers she often got called a mutant, although this is untrue. She is half Asguardian therefore her powers come from her family genes... not the X-gene. Nonetheless, the government still showed disdain for her "kind" and when she did try and become a hero, she was met with scorn and anger thus leading to her newfound life of crime. She became neutral, not fully good but not fully bad either.

(BTW, this is just one of many ideas that I'm brainstorming for her past. Nothing is set in stone yet....)
nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me