Tamed's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Postby ~Can't Be Tamed~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:25 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

Welcome to Tamed's Character Storage
Please do not steal any of my characters
or their forms. However, feel free
to look around. Love, Tamed

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Last edited by ~Can't Be Tamed~ on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Can't Be Tamed~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Index

Postby ~Can't Be Tamed~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:25 pm

w.i.p
~Can't Be Tamed~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Can't Be Tamed~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:26 pm

reserved for fonts & coding
~Can't Be Tamed~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aleu

Postby ~Can't Be Tamed~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:27 pm

╒═══════════════════════╕

ALEU
name;; aleu
nicknames;; lou, louie
gender;; fae
age;; three and a half years
pack;; rushing water
rank;;scout
special marks;; her left front paw is covered in scars
personality;;→ elusive at times, but loyal
→ strong-willed and dominant
→ patient and caring
→ jealous and takes criticism poorly
→ gets attached easily
history;; lost her family in a fire (more to the story)

╘═══════════════════════╛

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Last edited by ~Can't Be Tamed~ on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Can't Be Tamed~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kodiak

Postby ~Can't Be Tamed~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:31 pm

" I NOTICE EVERYONE...
... BUT I NEVER GET NOTICED"

>> name;; Kodiak/Koda
    >> gender;; Brute
    >> age;; 3 and a half years
    >> crush;; None Yet
    >> position;; Loner

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

>> personality;; Koda was raised to respect other wolves and be loyal to the end. He isn't always talkative and is a bit of a nervous nelly. When he talks to faes he stutters mostly and is really nervous and far from calm. He is a natural leader, but is happy to take the backseat and let others lead. He is cautious and untrusting at first, but will be the most loyal.

>> history;; A week after he was weaned his mother died because of a fire, caused by humans. Kodiak was the only pup his mother and father had that survived the first couple days of after birth. After his mothers death his father took him away and became depressed, Kodiak's mother was his father's first love and only mate. His father raised Koda to be a gentlemen, a sweetheart, but most of all strong. Not just physically but mentally. His father though died when Koda turned one because of depression his father refused to eat and starved. As an Orphan Koda continued to live on using the skills his father had given him but he grew into a angry wolf,angry at everyone and bent on revenge. At the age of two he met the first wolf he had seen since his father died. Her name was Melonie he loved her and they became mates and he became a father. Sadly the tragedies weren't over Melonie died due to an illness an hour after she gave birth to the three pups who also died due to malnutrition. Nowadays he stays guarded and lives his life out as a loner unsure if he can deal with love again.
Last edited by ~Can't Be Tamed~ on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Can't Be Tamed~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shae

Postby ~Can't Be Tamed~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:31 pm

light to cancel the dark
━━━━━━━━
THE ODD ONE

>> name;; Shae
    >> gender;; Fae
    >> age;; 3 and a half years
    >> crush;; None Yet
    >> position;; Loner
    >> fur color;; Snowy white beautiful to look at, but a terrible camouflage when hunting. She therefore usually needs another wolf to help her hunt bigger prey.

>> personality;; Shae is the largest klutz you will ever meet, her large frame and awkward size causes her to fall all over the place. She is extremely goofy when she wants to be and often carefree, however she will not drop her guard completely around other wolves. Shae has a wild spirit and tries not to let things stress her out too much. She can go from 0-100 quickly though if she is put in danger and needs to defend herself. She is very charming and will grow on wolves who are unsure of how they feel about her.

>> history;; Her mother was a loner and saw a chance to get a mate and a way to get food by mating. Shae's father loved her mom whereas her mother, Tundra took advantage of him for food and protection. When Shae was 7 months old she went out on her first practice hunt with her mother, but ended up losing sight of her mom and was found wandering near a river by her father. Her mother never returned to the den after that, but she heard her mother had joined a pack in another part of the forest.
~Can't Be Tamed~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Caspian

Postby ~Can't Be Tamed~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:42 pm

>> caspian <<
There isn't really much behind a name now is there? It's what he was given from birth and he has stuck with it since.

>> three years <<
Caspian isn't exactly the youngest, but he is by no means at an old age either, he is a very strong brute with a mind as quick as a whip. He has an interest in the ladies, and he is just as curious as any pup you may ever encounter, even if he doesn't always show it, it's in there.

>> charming ; intelligent ; stubborn ; strong willed; <<
These six words have a lot to do with caspian's over all personality though of course some other side of him may bubble out at times, these are the main few to show. He can be quite the gentleman when it comes to the ladies, even if he doesn't realize it himself. He does like to mess around and have fun, and can come off even childish sometimes. He likes to consider himself highly intelligent, but he contradicts it when he butts heads with others. He tends to be stubborn and wishes to do as he pleases though he will break down and listen to the leader... only if he feels it is for the best that is.

>> siberian husky <<
Caspian is a purebred husky and has an athletic build. He has a gingery brown fur coat and likes to think it makes him the oddball out since most have simple black or grey coloring.

>> single and crush-less <<
Caspian currently has no love and though he may be looking he isn't desperate by any means. Maybe your sweet fae can become closer to this brute, though that will be a rather difficult task, he doesn't understand faes well and they tend to make him cautious. he doesn't wish to hurt one. Once he does find the right young darling for him, he will love her and treasure her, and he might not admit it, but the thought of having pups of his own some day makes his whole body swell in near love and joy with the idea.

>> a swing dog <<
Caspian was raised a police dog from a pup, but he didn't last a full year after an accident. He now has a permanent limp, but he learned how to deal with it and is still able to do his job as a swing dog without barley noticing it. He doesn't enjoy explaining the cause behind the wound, so good luck getting it out of him if you have any interest to ever know.
~Can't Be Tamed~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Julienne

Postby ~Can't Be Tamed~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:47 pm

>> julienne <<
Well, her name isn't really anything special, just something her master's liked and decided suited her. You might of been expecting something more... tribal, or native american related, but nah, she doesn't need that.

>> three years and two months <<
She isn't either young nor old, a good semi-young age i suppose you can say. She doesn't wish to have it any differently, though the thought of growing old one day sounds odd to her.

>> mysterious ; flirtatious; sensitive ; determined ; <<
Not the greatest position to be in, but that's her for you. She has always had a some what more mysterious side to her, always wondering what it would be like if she were on the other side of things, living out in the wild and having to kill or be killed. She is often outspoken and cautious when she meets a new dog and is unsure is they are trust worthy. She is flirtatious at times but never over flirtatious. Julie is a sensitive one, not liking to be put down or talked down on, and this happens quite often sometimes because she is opinionated and is sometimes seen lesser. She does stand up for herself when a dog continues to harass her and it can lead to a fight in which case she doesn't back down when her instinces kick she doesn't stop. Though she is a female she can throw around her weight when she needs to and like all sled dogs has determination to win and is extremely competitive.

>> siberian husky <<
Julie was the biggest one out of a litter of 5 puppies. She takes after her mother, a grey silver Siberian husky where as her father had reddish-brown coloring.

>> single and crush-less <<
She isn't sure if she will ever find a brute that will love her and care for her, so she isn't exactly getting her hopes up, but who knows, maybe she will meet the right one, that will treat her right and love her more than the world itself.

>> a wheel dog <<
She accepts her position as a wheel dog on team 2, she has packed on muscle mass and fat just for the position. She has a huskier build and some of her puppy fat has not yet left her. She is happy to be on the team no matter what position and never thought she would actually make it as a wheel dog.
~Can't Be Tamed~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thanes

Postby ~Can't Be Tamed~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:44 pm

T H A N E S

name;; thanes
nickname;; thane
gender;; male
age;; four
coat color;; black with greying
eye color;; honey brown
rank;;
personality;; wise and ready for anything thrown at him
serious and honest
natural leader and fighter
argumentative
history;; he was the runt out of his litter and when winter
came he was left to die alone in the woods by his parents because
food was too scarce to feed him and his siblings.
Last edited by ~Can't Be Tamed~ on Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
~Can't Be Tamed~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Riley Matthews

Postby ~Can't Be Tamed~ » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:50 am

~Can't Be Tamed~

My pets