— hateno village . ftu signatures

Having trouble formatting your forum topic or signature? Buy or sell custom code here

Re: — hateno village . ftu signatures

Postby Lex. » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:15 am

mark :)
☮ lex | it/its | lover of lions | 10/21 ☮
kalons trades [mirage (1987) album]
“Good times are ahead! Or behind.
Because they sure aren't here.”

- garfield
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meisxinyi » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:58 am

hateno wrote:
    i've made minor adjustments to the rules of this thread.

if anyone would offer some insight or a second opinion, i'm currently a bit stuck on what to code next. i'm torn between the following:
      — a simplistic pride-themed code with the ability to swap out image(s) of flags to show your own identity easily. i wanted to make one at the start of the month and did throw an idea together, but i'm not a huge fan of it as it seems... lackluster. plus, it doesn't feel very customizable due to the focus on the rainbow flag.

— a fandom-based code that'd be catered towards a specific fandom, with the current options being the legend of zelda, arcane, omori, and splatoon. these are the fandoms rolling around in my mind at the moment, especially the first, and it's always fun to dabble in what you love. i will consider other fandoms, if suggested, but will be more interested in what i'm familiar with. the only issue is that i don't want to close off any of my codes to that extent, hence the customizability and simplicity of "rolling girl" allowing for the miku gif to be replaced by any image with the same dimensions.

— a code without images/gifs with the ability to customize colors to personalize it. this would be a bit of a challenge as i'd want to create a visually appealing code without relying on images to draw the eye.

— a very broad, general theme that could appeal to a lot of users, such as "oceans" or "windswept leaves", due to not being specific beyond color/images. i'm less inclined to do this as i already have two codes that i feel fit this ticket.

of course, suggestions for what i could do outside of these four ideas are welcomed! and if i don't get any feedback, that's quite alright as well. i'll simply follow my heart and code what i'd like to when the motivation strikes. i'm also tempted to throw my current signature in as a freebie code with the dimensions for the header image listed, though i'm not sure if anyone would want it as a code for themselves.

Hello! I hope I'm not too late, but I've been looking around for BoTW and ToTK codes and I think I'd be a great idea to make one! If you made it a very subtle reference, it may also kill two birds with one stone by hitting the requirement of the fourth idea since those two games have a lot of pretty scenery. Just a suggestion, but thank you either way!
meisxinyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:33 pm

these are stunning lmk if you ever get inspired to make ghost/halloween/spooky codes :3 i love love the rolling girl one but im biased and always support more miku sigs!
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:36 am

momotarou wrote:these are stunning lmk if you ever get inspired to make ghost/halloween/spooky codes :3 i love love the rolling girl one but im biased and always support more miku sigs!

yes would love to see some spooky ones!

𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰
𝑠𝘩𝑒/𝘩𝑒𝑟
═════
█████
─────

═════

───────────────────
hi! my name is shadow &
i am a dog enthusiast &
writer! artist, roleplayer.
pms open!!
═══════════
TH ✧ art ✧ link here ✧ ©
───────────────────

shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hateno » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:24 pm

all codes are updated so the image links are now in an image hosting site such as imgur or filegarden. i used to host all the image links on discord in a private server, but with changes that were announced a few months back, have decided it'd be best to move them to ensure codes will not break. if you are using a code of mine before the time of this post, i ask that you use the updated codes to ensure the images won't break anytime soon.

it's been a while! i do plan on making more codes, but they'll be kept simplistic like the rolling girl and windswept leaves signatures. these are just fun for me and aren't supposed to be super work-heavy, so sorry to any fans of my ocean signature, but that's probably the only complex signature i'll do.

it'll take me a bit to code, but i do plan on getting through the following requests i've received:
    • a botw/totk code for public release. i'm debating on making it subtle with just scenery or making it more overt with character(s) and/or quote(s).
    • a spooky/halloween themed code. i'm... quite late to making a halloween-themed code, yes, but it is the best holiday.
    • a customizable pride-themed code. this isn't a request but it was my last proper code attempt before i fell off the face of the earth for 6 months.

i've also been debating on making my own signature (seen below) a public release. i've gotten a lot of compliments on it, and i feel like it's something that's simple enough to share and let it be easily customizable. as always, any thoughts (or other suggestions) are appreciated! and thank you to everyone who expressed interest :) it means a ton.

- teno.
hateno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hateno » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:39 am

code added: pride.
hateno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hateno » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:52 am

code display updated to be a bit more condensed and visually clean.

i'm also thinking of my next code being one of two hoyoverse games: genshin impact or honkai: star rail. if any fans of either game are browsing this thread, please let me know your favorite character(s) so i can see who to lean into! like most of my codes, i'll still provide image dimensions to ensure easy customization just in case.
hateno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:31 am

Will you happen to ever make a Zelda franchise one? Dark link themed/link/ anything related? I LOVEEE Zelda so much, BOTW, TOTK, all the games <33
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Image 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴; 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 2, 𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘢 𝘉𝘖𝘛𝘞 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘖𝘛𝘒, 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 +! 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴/𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴: 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 100, 𝘋𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘰, + Image
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me